ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:00 pm

Post by ZazieR »

ortolan wrote:
Benmage (1834) wrote:Odd… did you somehow expect this claim or something… I know you felt him innocent, but myk being the day vig who killed mastin just checks out for you 100%...
Nice try. I haven't even said I believed his claim yet, nor did I say I thought the theory about Kairyuu was the most likely to be correct one (I qualified it at the time as ZazieR pointed out).
That part seemed to be aimed at Gorrad, not at you.

Votecount
mykonian - 11 (LlamaFluff, cateraction, Kise, magnus_orion, WeyounsLastClone, Stephoscope, Starbuck, MrBuddyLee, populartajo, Kairyuu, Benmage)
ZEEnon - 3 (Kmd4390, ZazieR, Lamont_Cranston)
Lamont_Cranston - 1 (Gorrad)
Not voting: cateraction, mykonian, Vi, Skruffs, semioldguy, Seraphim, ZEEnon, Spolium, zwetschenwasser, ortolan

A Shinigami with emotions? Bwahaha!

With 24 alive, it's 13 to lynch.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:23 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Stephoscope wrote:
ZazieR wrote:So please explain why you pointed out what you said in the first quote.
I pointed it because it was the truth. The only other game I've been in with this many players was the one I was talking about, and you are welcome to go back and see how completely overwhelmed I was in it. I have been in other games that may technically be considered "large" here, but there were less players than in this one and they were far easier for me to keep up with.

I think you are trying a little too hard here. Your picking apart my steroids example just completely misses the point of it.
Not buying it, but I''m not allowed to say why.
Also, elaborate what''s wrong with my explanation why your example isn''t applicable.
Stephoscope wrote:
ZazieR wrote:But weren''t we talking about Myko :?
And what if the player who you accused turns up town instead of scum? Or Shinigami?
Yes, we were talking about mykonian...and I have been clear that I switched from ZEEnon because he had no momentum anymore and mykonian is still a promising lynch.

It will suck if I accuse someone and he or she isn't scum. Exactly what are you looking for here?
Because the example was about you and Myko. And in this quote you''re talking about ZEE regarding the example. Mistake?
I''m asking, because you''re saying that if Myko (I assume you meant him, and not ZEE) turns up scum, that that should make us wonder if you''d have bussed him. Yet, if he doesn''t turn up scum (pro-Kira in this case, as we don''t know if this applies for Shinigami), this ''argument'' isn''t valid. Which is why I asked, because you''re trying to look better using Myko''s (unknown) allignment.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:39 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Stephoscope wrote:
Benmage wrote:Really still... that’s odd could you highlight exactly what about Zee makes him more scummy at this point in the game… I felt early suspicions were effectively answered.
Actually, I think I will really prefer a mykonian lynch now, as I don't think I buy his claim, but I'm waiting to hear more from him.
What do you want to hear from him?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:46 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Vi wrote:Notice for those who care: I developed a killer fever headache over the course of the day, and have to renege on my earlier promise.

When I'm done failing at life I will let you know.
Did thinking about Super Hot Chick and her amazing *splash* show made you that hot that it gave you a fever, which resulted in a headache O.o?
I''m so sorry >.<

Please get better soon :)
Ignore the ''R''
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:33 pm

Post by mykonian »

ortolan wrote:
Unvote

Ooh, interesting

Genuine claim or last minute attempt to take the vig down with him by getting a counter-claim (don't think I've forgotten 701 :P)? Only time will tell.
get your theory right. This is the only way a vig can, and will claim: before his lynch.

I killed mastin, because he was absolutely hurting the town. In fact, I believed him to become the lynch, and because of that, it would make sense to kill him and see what we would get from it. Kind of an early lynch, without a night.

Would you mind if I didn't tell if I'm one shot or not?
cateraction wrote:That myk kid needs to show up and start talking.
this myk kid told he had computer problems, and you are eating his short time.

To the people that still want to lynch me: it is useless. I draw the nightkill to me anyway. Game is already over for me, but at least get a good lynch that is not your claimed powerrole, so you have a chance at getting scum.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:40 pm

Post by ortolan »

myk (1879) wrote:Would you mind if I didn't tell if I'm one shot or not?
I didn't ask.

This sounds convincing enough and I can't really fault his logic that he's walking dead after claiming vig. Sooooooooo...

Vote: Lamont_Cranston
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:11 am

Post by ZazieR »

I don''t know.
Myko really hammered on some players that we should destroy Death Notes. So I find it strange that he shoots somebody he thinks is town if he''s a dayvig. Especially when he states that he thinks Mastin would have been the lynch.
Ignore the ''R''
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:48 am

Post by Starbuck »

ZazieR wrote:I don''t know.
Myko really hammered on some players that we should destroy Death Notes. So I find it strange that he shoots somebody he thinks is town if he''s a dayvig. Especially when he states that he thinks Mastin would have been the lynch.
This.

Myko, we need some explaining from you.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:20 am

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

ortolan wrote:
I didn't ask.

This sounds convincing enough and I can't really fault his logic that he's walking dead after claiming vig. Sooooooooo...

[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:32 am

Post by ZazieR »

Lamont, do you believe Myko''s explanation and why?
Ignore the ''R''
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:55 am

Post by Gorrad »

Myko, would you mind giving your flavor?
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:08 am

Post by Benmage »

ortolan wrote:
Benmage (1834) wrote:Odd… did you somehow expect this claim or something… I know you felt him innocent, but myk being the day vig who killed mastin just checks out for you 100%...
Nice try. I haven't even said I believed his claim yet, nor did I say I thought the theory about Kairyuu was the most likely to be correct one (I qualified it at the time as ZazieR pointed out).
This is a mistake on my part. This statement of mine is connected to Gorrad totally believing myk’s claim. I quoted your quote, but forgot to write anything about it. Basically I wanted to agree with the obvious distancing of Kairyuu.
ortolan wrote:
I didn't ask.

What are you retarded? What if he’s scum who claimed the vig guy, so only the real vig knows he’s lying. If the real vig came forward than bam the scum have a good PR to knock out. I’m not saying this is true, but I think there are simply alternatives that you are overlooking.
Gorrad wrote:Myko, would you mind giving your flavor?
Yeah maybe we should get a full claim and see what happens… *ducks* (I don’t know the ins and outs of Death Note, so if this is a major no, no myb.)
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:12 am

Post by ZazieR »

Are you ignoring me, Benmage?
Ignore the ''R''
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:15 am

ZazieR wrote:Lamont, do you believe Myko''s explanation and why?
mykonian wrote:
ortolan wrote:
Unvote

Ooh, interesting

Genuine claim or last minute attempt to take the vig down with him by getting a counter-claim (don't think I've forgotten 701 :P)? Only time will tell.
get your theory right. This is the only way a vig can, and will claim: before his lynch.
This sounds about right.

I killed mastin, because he was absolutely hurting the town. In fact,
I believed him to become the lynch
, and because of that, it would make sense to kill him and see what we would get from it. Kind of an early lynch, without a night.
Mastin was a top competing wagon but got nowhere close to being lynched. So, I don't find this answer 100% satisfactory.

Would you mind if I didn't tell if I'm one shot or not?
cateraction wrote:That myk kid needs to show up and start talking.
this myk kid told he had computer problems, and you are eating his short time.

To the people that still want to lynch me: it is useless. I draw the nightkill to me anyway. Game is already over for me, but at least get a good lynch that is not your claimed powerrole, so you have a chance at getting scum.
The town has two choices to prove if what he is saying is correct:

1) Lynch him now and see what he pops
2) Lynch the next best wagon and let him prove his role tomorrow or lynch him

I find Myk hard to read because of his playstyle. I also find that fact very frustrating.

I think we will have better info by waiting until tomorrow.

@Myk:
Can you please make a scum list?
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:17 am

Post by Gorrad »

Myko is, quite literally, on the verge of death. If he has anything to lose by claiming, I'd like to know.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:17 am

Post by Gorrad »

EBWOP: Nameclaiming
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:20 am

Post by Benmage »

Gorrad wrote:Myko is, quite literally, on the verge of death. If he has anything to lose by claiming, I'd like to know.
Yeah obvious for this.

I agree with LC, lets hear who myk thinks is scum. I also don't think Mastin was 100% going to be the one lynched so myk definitely acted hastily. But I agree that Mastin's play was not helpful to the town. If I was the vig I'd of killed him way earlier....(Hmm thinking about being a day vig sounds to fun...kill during rvs?)
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:45 am

Post by ortolan »

hmm yer actually, that's a good point. Why would myk so hastily cut off discussion with Lamont like that?
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:46 am

Post by ortolan »

Lamont = Mastin, sorry

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:23 am

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:It is a good reason. Sit tight and wait for Roger Troutman's return.
Alright well here it is. I was hoping he would spill his guts, then get lynched, and if he flips Kira like I think he will, it would at least help us understand some of what the other killers could do. I wanted Myk to have the impression he'd survive a lynch, and I wanted to assess his psychology behind any further daykills he commits.

I also wanted to know if it was one-shot because I feel like Myk is too reckless to be vig.

@Lamont - I tried to appear townie to SOG in THIS game by making him think I wasn't scum in out Vengeful mafia game. I told him I forgot about the quiktopic because I wasn't using it (:P). Not sure if I convinced SOG in this thread, but he unvoted for me.

Still... this is a large game. I can understand a 5-person game having day-talking mafia. But whatever. You guys believe whatever you want for this game. Speculation gets us nowhere.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:28 am

Post by Kise »

BTW, Zaz, here's a better quote you should've used. :?
Kise wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:Btw, Semi has found a really interesting scum tell on Kise...
As much as I would dislike talking about another [ongoing] game outside it's thread, here ya go--> When you're in a game (vengeful mafia) that goes on for weeks still in the D1 phase, it's easy to forget things such as scum having a QT during the day. 5-person set up is a very small game anyway, so it's better for scum to talk during the day since that's their only chance to strategize, considering that one of them could be lynched D1. But here? In a
26 player game, a.k.a. a moderately-sized game? Scum often only are able to talk at night. But, I have since taken orto's advice and not neglected the idea of day-talking scum here.

It would still be weird to me if they were able to do that here, since every other game I've played besides vengeful mafia only allowed night-talk amongst mafia/masons/etc.
Notice this is the 2nd time Lamont has tried to use this against me.

How much information do you feel is being revealed by this "situation" Lamont? What can you really do with the knowledge of mafia day-talking here?

Yet…
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:47 am

I'm just noticing it Kise.

I am also having a very hard time getting an accurate read on you for very many different reasons.

Right now I'm concerned with Myk & what the town is going to decide regarding his claimed ability.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Welcome to... "Lynch the fakeclaiming scum already" with your host... LlamaFluff!!!!
mykonian wrote:I think Mastin didn't make up his story, and is now saying it was not serious, something that makes me think we should actually lynch him. The way he posted in the start, it seemed weird. This made me think that he was shinigami, but not in danger/not harmful to town. Now he tried to say he was simple town, and I don't buy it. But mastin confuses me a lot, and it is practically impossible to get a read on him.

Zeenon and Zazie? I have no idea.

Forgot Magnus again, didn't I? Well, his reaction on Mastin is not that strong, he plays a bit weird, so I can see what is happening there. But, lately, he doesn't really stand out to me.

Now you know about what I think, and I think the most important person, because of the claim, should be Mastin, but, while my vote on Magnus doesn't hurt, and could only be used to pressure Magnus by someone else, a vote on Mastin should be used more careful, I think, as it is later in the game, and should be a serious, and well reasoned vote. But if it makes you happy, I could
unvote
. Do you have any questions about what I think?
Well right here myk claims to have a null read on Mastin at bet. Even the last part which shows the most suspicion of Mastin seems to be somewhat wary of the lynch. There is much more of a suspicion of MO at this point then Mastin.
mykonian wrote:
Budja wrote:Ok read about 1/2, skimmed the rest, it is exam-study week for me so I may have limited time here.

On Mastin:

He claims to be a shinigami without a deathnote. This makes his early gambit make perfect sense to me. If he can't be affected by a lynch/kill then he has absolutly nothing to lose by claiming.

The only part that I don't like is that he claims he is town-aligned (death-notes burn if he gets one), which sound usual for a shinigami.

I don't think lynching mastin is a good idea at all. If he is indeed unkillable, then it is a waste.

more later...
mastin, is this true? because I thought you didn't claim this way...
Mastin was killed before myk posted again. I do not for a second believe that you would kill a player while there is an unanswered question that you have asked them that they are obviously not avoiding.

As far as I can tell, there is really no way he is the vig. First, he thinks mastin does not have a note, he even comes to the conclusion that a lynch of Mastin is useless (7).

Myk didnt even suspect Mastin it seemed before he died. I see MO and LC as more likely kills easily if myk was the vig. When you combine that with the fact that he is using that Mastin was confusing him, or that Mastin was the eventual lynch.

I just dont buy it really. This is a very convienant claim, and his actions leading up to the kill make no sense when you see Mastin was the kill.

Also see asking the town how to claim, saying he will be NKed either way and AtE.

This has been "Lynch the fakeclaiming scum already" with LlamaFluff
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by Kise »

Wow. Wish we could have used that 67 pages ago. Orto & Lamont need to get back on the wagon.

Yet…
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

mykonian wrote:Game is already over for me, but at least get a good lynch that is not your claimed powerrole, so you have a chance at getting scum.
Actually a good point. If Myko is scum, it will become obvious soon enough.
Gorrad wrote:Myko, would you mind giving your flavor?
So you can figure out his character name? I'm against this.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”