Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:12 am

Post by semioldguy »

Votecount
Stephoscope - 2 (LlamaFluff, Kmd4390)
Kise - 2 (MrBuddyLee, Benmage)
Starbuck - 1 (Vi)
Benmage - 1 (ZEEnon)
Not voting: ortolan, zwetschenwasser, Kairyuu, mykonian, magnus_orion, populartajo, Gorrad, Skruffs, Starbuck, Kise, Seraphim, Stephoscope, ThAdmiral, WeyounsLastClone, Lamont_Cranston

First, I want you to give me everything you know about the SPK and there movements from now on.

With 24 alive, it's 11 to lynch.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:34 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Benmage wrote:Why the vote for Stepho…
See my Day 1 posts.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:04 am

Post by mykonian »

ok, you are going way too fast.

someone wanted to know my win condition. I have to have a deathnote at the end of the seventh day, so I can leave to my own world with it, and live. There are two things to that: I want a seventh day, and I want to have a deathnote then. In general, I am nothing but a storage place for a deathnote, as I cant use them without hurting my own chances.

I have reason to believe there are more shinigami, yes.

and I act as a rolecop, and that helps me with looking for a deathnote. zazie didn't have one. :(
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:19 am

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Why the vote for Stepho…
See my Day 1 posts.
Lame, it would be a lot easier for someone who finds a person scummy to sum up the reasons than to have a third person sipher through their posts to pick out or at a few aspects…especially since I’m not re-reading 80 pages and looking at iso doesn’t get the full context or scope of things, but I concede the point.

Looking at you, Kmd in iso is funny. I had forgotten about our little banter. Still think I’m scum?
Kmd4390 wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:What is your reason for coming out with this roleclaim?
I second this question and I don't think I believe Zwet.
^^Here is the very first time you quote Stepho or reference him or anything and it appears in is done so in agreement.
Kmd4390 wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:Kmd and ZEEnon: If zwet is lying, what do you think his alignment is?
No read yet.
^^Second.

Just to note. You open voting for me. Then switch to Spolium and attack him briefly but namely on the name hinting idea. You than switch your attention to Gorrad:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Kise wrote:
Gorrad wrote:I'd also like to throw out (to see what people think) the possibility of a mass flavor-claim.
I want to say GTFO.. but first let me ask what do you really think will be achieved by us doing this?
HOLY SHIT I MISSED THIS.

Guys, I found another scum. Gorrad.
You then vote him like 3 times.

You finally switch to myk, because you’re ready to end day one., but two posts later you vote Zeenon and don’t give an explanation.

Back to Stepho, many moons later we get this post:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Stephoscope wrote: Well, with mykonian, let me be clear: I am not at all convinced he's scum. But comments from others about how he seemed like he was coasting through the game, and providing information not analysis, were not without merit.

But as for ZEEnon, he had that "What. The Hell." post, he hasn't followed through on at least two promises to post, and he's seemed overly defensive in his responses to you. And, as I said before, I have townreads on several others on the ZEEnon wagon.
This is the switch I don't understand at all. So, explain. Why'd you switch to Myko from ZEEnon?
Kmd4390 wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Lamont, Wey, Stepho, and Starbuck:

What made you switch from ZEEnon to Myko?
I said way back in one of my walls o text that I find them both suspicious and I don't care which one is lynched. The votes are going for Myko so I switched over.
Yep. Saw that when I read you in isolation. Stepho is the one I'm concerned with.
The wagon has been on mykonian, and I am suspicious enough of him (I mentioned reasons why before) that I think he is a worthy lynch. I would rather lynch him than risk a player I think is town being lynched. However, I will absolutely shift my vote to ZEEnon if his lynch looks like a possibility.
OH REALLY

All I see on Myko is this:
Stephoscope wrote:I would just like to mention that I find the people in ZEEnon's wagon to seem more trustworthy than the people in mykonian's wagon.

I'm not at all sticking up for mykonian, as I kind of see the case against him too. I'm just saying...take a look and see if you agree.
All you've said on Myko is that the people on his wagon aren't trustworthy. You do mention that you "kind of see the case against him", but that's about it.
Maybe this ^^^^ was a glaring scum post for you…I just don’t see it. I’m not sold.
Kmd4390 wrote:
Stephoscope wrote: I'm a bit overwhelmed by a game with so many players and that moves so fast.

If I know I'm innocent, it's not hypocritical to suspect others who show signs of potentially being guilty. A professional player who bulks up naturally has valid reasons to suspect other large professional baseball players of using steroids.
Hmm. Actually, your comparison makes sense. I'm just trying to decide if it applies in mafia too though...
But BAM! Maybe you don’t find him scummy either…

Nothing really new on this..you rejoin the myk wagon.
Kmd4390 wrote:
Vote Stepho
because I don't think anyone is going to support a ThAd lynch although I stand by my statement that he is 40% likely to be scum.
And here is the vote to refresh all our memories….I didn’t see a strong case at all, I saw you jump around a lot…for myk you only really wagoned. How do you feel about ZEE, Gorrad, Thad/Spolium and myself. All people you previously voted for. Of whom, Stetho is not one. It is an odd jump, I don’t see your case, and I don’t like how if you do find others more scummy you won’t attack them, but yield already so early into a new day.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:20 am

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

O my! So if we are to believe all this, we should try to see if there is some way we can engineer a death note for Myk on the 7th day in exchange for his role peeks... :)
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:22 am

Post by Benmage »

mykonian wrote:ok, you are going way too fast.

someone wanted to know my win condition. I have to have a deathnote at the end of the seventh day, so I can leave to my own world with it, and live. There are two things to that: I want a seventh day, and I want to have a deathnote then. In general, I am nothing but a storage place for a deathnote, as I cant use them without hurting my own chances.

and I act as a rolecop, and that helps me with looking for a deathnote. zazie didn't have one. :(
I don't understand Death Note but should we trust him as an exposed Shinigami? I thought they can be good too, or perform good acts..no clue, but should we believe anything he offers?
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:24 am

[quote="Benmage]...[/quote]
Wow. Very nice analysis post. * jaw drops *
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:25 am

Benmage wrote:

I don't understand Death Note but should we trust him as an exposed Shinigami? I thought they can be good too, or perform good acts..no clue, but should we believe anything he offers?
Well we can certainly begin by using his role peeks don't you think? He is totally unkillable and if he turns out to be genuine we can try to get him a death note on the 7th day if possible...
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:31 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Benmage and Lamont: No. Flat out no. If we have the ability to locate a death note then we will NOT be giving it to a confirmed Shinigami. We will be destroying it as fast as we possibly can. We do NOT know what happens to the death note myko holds when he fulfills his win con, and we do not know if he is even telling the truth about his win condition. It is very possible that he is lying about his win con, and wants to take a death note late in the game just so that he can pass it off, hiding it from us again extremely late in the game when it might be enough to ruin our chances. We will NOT be attempting to give him a death note at ANY point.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Benmage wrote:

Well we can certainly begin by using his role peeks don't you think? He is totally unkillable and if he turns out to be genuine we can try to get him a death note on the 7th day if possible...
I'm just worried that if he's lying to us to drag us along. I am doubtful he'd be helping scum, but I dont overlook it as a possibility. How are we as town suppose to get him a death note? I question if other Shin have the same win condition (note by day 7)Otherwise they could maybe trade it and get it back(not sure how his win condition will unravel)

As town I doubt we have the ability to organize a note to give him...we always destroy upon contact... I'd believe his only chance would be to receive it from scum. The only reasoning for scum to give up a note in my opinion would be if he was feeding false information to the town. They'd also only probably do that if the win conditions were seperate wherein day 7 comes along Myk ascends but the game doesn't end...he wins, but we play on(not sure if we play on for 2nd place or something or still a win)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Kairyuu wrote:@Benmage and Lamont: No. Flat out no. If we have the ability to locate a death note then we will NOT be giving it to a confirmed Shinigami. We will be destroying it as fast as we possibly can. We do NOT know what happens to the death note myko holds when he fulfills his win con, and we do not know if he is even telling the truth about his win condition. It is very possible that he is lying about his win con, and wants to take a death note late in the game just so that he can pass it off, hiding it from us again extremely late in the game when it might be enough to ruin our chances. We will NOT be attempting to give him a death note at ANY point.
Yeah this was pretty much what I was getting at as well. I don't think we should trust the guy very much either. You mentioned this yesterday, or earlier so your opinion has already been wieghed imo, let's here from some others on the issue (although logically i think it is clear-cut and the safest to to agree with you...and me)
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:36 am

Hmmm, well I was thinking a personal win where he leaves the game but the main game continues.

But reading Kai's post and portions of yours, I think there is no way we can help him to win. The problem there is that he won't be sharing his peeks either right?

I wish there was some sort of middle ground...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:41 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Benmage wrote:Looking at you, Kmd in iso is funny. I had forgotten about our little banter. Still think I’m scum?
Still leaning that way, yeah.
Benmage wrote: And here is the vote to refresh all our memories….I didn’t see a strong case at all, I saw you jump around a lot…for myk you only really wagoned. How do you feel about ZEE, Gorrad, Thad/Spolium and myself. All people you previously voted for. Of whom, Stetho is not one. It is an odd jump, I don’t see your case, and I don’t like how if you do find others more scummy you won’t attack them, but yield already so early into a new day.
Yeah, that was it. His switch to Myko made no sense. And his response seemed scummy.

ZEE-still scummy. still a possible lynch today

Gorrad-was scummy for namefishing. I've dropped that. He's no longer scummy.

ThAd-40% likely scum

you-obnoxious and scummy as hell, but may just be a playstyle because you were even worse in Mafia 91 as town.

----------------------

On Myko- It can't hurt him to share his results, so I expect that he will continue to do so. If he clears someone, it helps because he wants to find a Note as badly as we do. If he finds someone with a Note, he wants them lynched on Day 7, so he'll go for that lynch. We'll still want that same lynch, so we can destroy the Note. We have better odds than he does. I'd rather dispose of the Notes before that, but we can at least compromise for his results which it actually benefits him to share anyway.

Myko, can you still vote?
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:50 am

Well the way you put it, it sounds like we are almost forced to work together. The only way he gets a note anyway is randomly and OBVIOUSLY he will reveal his townie peeks because his only chance to win is to be on a death note wagon...

Aha, now its clear. :)
KMD wrote:Myko, can you still vote?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote: Yeah, that was it. His switch to Myko made no sense. And his response seemed scummy.
Fair enough, but he based on the work of others imo. A lot of us sorta wagon’d onto myk because of others pressure without giving much information. We put our personal scum targets on the backburner, not forgetting about them but going with the popular vote. You included.
Kmd4390 wrote: you were even worse in Mafia 91 as town.
Ouch, but a lot of town people believed me to be town, so sorry if you are making improper reads.(again)

And with myk, he can give the information whatever I’m sure if he does out scum/death note holders it probably will be true, because as we lynch them I assume he has the chance to receive the note(or is that only if he votes aswell??) but if this is the case and we see a Dnote dropped and not destroyed he must be re-lynched before day 7(maybe even instantly incase he lied about win condition).
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:54 am

Death note wagons can also have scum to inherit the note. :(
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Benmage »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:Death note wagons can also have scum to inherit the note. :(
I know.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:55 am

I think this issue is becoming a red herring. :s
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:56 am

Post by Benmage »

In fact... I think it will be quite telling to those who consistently vote on every wagon. I think scum mmay be more inclined this game to be wagon pushers than remaining aloof in the background on the chance they get a note.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:58 am

I don't like how there are three NK's. We really need to pare that down... :/
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:00 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Benmage wrote: Fair enough, but he based on the work of others imo. A lot of us sorta wagon’d onto myk because of others pressure without giving much information. We put our personal scum targets on the backburner, not forgetting about them but going with the popular vote. You included.
Yeah, I looked closer at those who switched after the modkill because the ZEE wagon completely dried up and shifted almost entirely to Myko. Stepho's switch was the one that looked the worst to me.
Lamont_Cranston wrote:I think this issue is becoming a red herring. :s
I agree.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:06 am

Still waiting for Orto, Zwet, Skruffs, Starbuck, Seraph, Stepho, & Admiral to whey in...
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:27 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

Vote Lamont.
For talking a lot, but not really saying much. Two most recent posts include comment on nightkills, and an easy shot at people not responding since day 2 started.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:35 am

WeyounsLastClone wrote:
Vote Lamont.
For talking a lot, but not really saying much. Two most recent posts include comment on nightkills, and an easy shot at people not responding since day 2 started.
Ok Wey I can accept that you are continuing your D1 sentiments here and I will respond briefly.

I have said ALOT today. I think you might just be skimming. I have laid out an entire case against Zee from two different perspectives and voted Zee.

I'm not taking a shot at anyone. I'm pointing out who hasn't weighed in yet as it is an important part of the current game analysis.

All in all, it appears it is
you
that is taking the cheap shot here but as I said, I accept that you are continuing your D1 sentiments which were flimsy anyway.

Oh, btw, my read on you is town aligned. ;)
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:37 am

Post by Gorrad »

Hey Myk, does your role give you any kind of hint as to how many Notes are in the game?

Also, I'd like to double-secret confirm: You needed absolutely nothing by way of role name to kill, correct?
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”