populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:43 pm

Post by populartajo »

Seriously, cayke and xofelf, stop stalling this game,.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:13 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Well, atleast we know OP is prob not scum after that. I think scum would know who their team killed, even if he was a new member.

I guess there is always the chance that that OP planned that little vote-spyrex mistake to make himself look town. But I think chances are low. Most likely, it was an honest mistake, and one that scum would not make.

I want to know why zazie voted OP.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:37 am

Post by Pomegranate »

elvis_knits wrote:Well, atleast we know OP is prob not scum after that. I think scum would know who their team killed, even if he was a new member.

I guess there is always the chance that that OP planned that little vote-spyrex mistake to make himself look town. But I think chances are low. Most likely, it was an honest mistake, and one that scum would not make.

EK, I agree with that. I think it makes a good amount of sense, although, as you pointed out, it could be planned to make him look townie. But I don't think so.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:45 am

Post by Pomegranate »

OrangePenguin wrote:If you have any other sisters, Pear and Pineapple are still available.
We do have another sister, but we were thinking maybe persimmon. Random.
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:00 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I think we need moar votes on cayke to encourage posting. For xofelf, maybe replacement, seeing as she hasn't posted since June22.

xofelf responded to her last prod.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:48 am

Post by orangepenguin »

I figured it had something to do with her promise that she'll vote the first/second (can't remember) person to replace out of the game. Plum replaced out, so she votes me.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:28 am

Post by ZazieR »

orangepenguin wrote:

I figured it had something to do with her promise that she'll vote the first/second (can't remember) person to replace out of the game. Plum replaced out, so she votes me.
This. I want to check each player again.
So until I know who to vote for, I rather have my policy vote up then no vote at all.
Ignore the ''R''
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:46 am

Post by populartajo »

elvis_knits wrote:I think we need moar votes on cayke to encourage posting. For xofelf, maybe replacement, seeing as she hasn't posted since June22.

Oh.

Unvote. Vote : xoxelf.
Call me Tajo.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:20 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I know that everyone said this already and I'm just repeating them, but I am FED UP with xofelf's lack of posting. Has anyone played a game with her before? If so, does she usually act like this? And does everyone get EXTREMELY ANNOYED at her? Soon I think I'll vote for her; I just have to see if anyone else looks scummy enough for my vote first.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Faraday »

elvis_knits wrote:
vote xofelf

LURK LESS, POST
MOAR
SOMETHING.

Seriously, are you trying to lurk to deadline? I doubt everyone is
that
forgetful. I mean sure you've not posted any content, but we have the player list in the first post to remind us you're here.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Xofelf is way to annoying at this point.

Vote: xofelf
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by populartajo »

Pome and Faraday, what exactly is different between crywolf and xofelf?
Call me Tajo.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

populartajo wrote:Pome and Faraday, what exactly is different between crywolf and xofelf?
Xofelf posted a total of five times, the last of which was over a week ago (Monday, June 22), and she said that she was catching up, and would post ASAP. Crywolf last posted this past Monday, on the 29th, which was only two days ago.
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

I would like to apologize for disappearing. I'm finding that having splitting head aches in major insomnia would completely fuck my life up once more, i mean who woulda thunk. :roll: Gonna go reply to kloud's post for tonight then crash maybe.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
crywolf20084
crywolf20084
Cayke
crywolf20084
Cayke
Cayke

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by crywolf20084 »

kloud1516 wrote:
FoS: Cayke

crywolf20084 wrote:
Starbuck wrote:Now I would think it would be against the rules to discuss anything game related in the confirmation stage. So if he is really Edward, then I would think KMD would have said something to him already.

So I really do not think he is Edward, and the real Edward out there, good on you for keeping quiet.
QFFT

And i'm only rude because you just don't get it.
Maybe he's your scum partner and you're trying to salvage the gaping wound you have caused by him. Trust me I've seen him be a complete tumor to a scum partner. Seen here
crywolf20084 wrote:I think i'm the only person that has a null tell on Starbuck. ...why is this?
crywolf20084 wrote:
Nothing to say to page 15 other than i beleive Starbuck and that totally makes sense.

I'm writing as i'm going
Could you please explain, if only for the sake of clarity, what content of Starbuck's from page 15 that you agreed with? As this post stands, I find that it clearly contradicts the post below:
between page fifteen and when i hammered a ton of crap happened. A difference of 7 pages can do a lot to change one's opinion. What sucks right now is I half remember what I've said and I kinda wanna back track and try to clarify my fuzzy memory. When the game started rather sucked for life really got in the way and i attempted rather foolishly, and stupidly to keep up in a fast paced game while being stoned for the first couple days.

crywolf20084 wrote:And now she is at L-1 and I've been torn. I see the scummy things she's done, and even I would claim Bella's Mom, then say her name but i also would've paraphrased flavor in that post.
what really gets me is she got her flavor from what she remembered.

Vote: Starbuck

you don't remember your flavor. You paraphrase it.
In which you hammer Starbuck, a player in the game that seemed to parallel your own opinions in many respects. If you do not believe this assessment to be accurate, then feel free to point things out that suggest otherwise. As made evident in the posts provided above, you are in agreement with her in several instances, going so far as to say that you believed her and her posts made sense to you. Your response to the question above may help to illuminate this particular post, but I cannot help but find the fact that you justified your hammer so weakly--doing a complete 180 in the process it seems--to be suspect.

You state in the bolded section above that you believed Starbuck, then vote her for the exact same things it appears you agreed with her about. You claim to have seen how scummy she had been, yet going through your posts, I do not see any time prior to your hammer in which you explicitly express suspicion of her. You ask the group as a whole why you are the only one to find her actions to indicate a null tell, yet come to an epiphany and see the scummy things she has done out of seemingly nowhere.

What facets of Starbuck's play specifically compelled you to drop the hammer?
The flavor the way she "remembered" it from the book made me think it was kind of a Freudian slip in a way. She was on the major defensive by this time and everything she said was scummy.

Was it merely her claim with its agonizing inconsistencies flavor-wise, or was there more driving your vote?
Truthfully, it was just the inconsistency iirc. It was a terrible move on my part.
What were the scummy things you reference in your post above?
Good question. Give me a day or two to try to completely and fully remember what happened. I mean really... I have some major MAJOR memory gaps...including of an entire conversation i apparently had with my boss about when i'd be going back to work.
aim:gochat?roomname=ScumChat&Exchange=5

GlorkTheInvader: GET UP ONTO SEXY ROSS'S BACK
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by xofelf »

i fell behind the first couple days because of not having good computer access and everyone posting left and right every 2 seconds, and i still haven't had a chance to actually sit down and read everything. i only get at most an hour straight on the computer, i don't have the endless amount of time the rest of you seem to. If i can't catch up within the next 2 days, i will ask for replacement.
I'm sorry that i haven't completely devoted all of my computer time to reading this game... all annoyance aside, i'm sorry that i haven't added any apparent content to this game.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:06 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Faraday wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
vote xofelf

LURK LESS, POST
MOAR
SOMETHING.

Seriously, are you trying to lurk to deadline? I doubt everyone is
that
forgetful. I mean sure you've not posted any content, but we have the player list in the first post to remind us you're here.
Um, xofelf has been doing that in all her games, not just this one. Atleast she is requesting replacement for this game, so she isn't keeping us down.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:23 am

Post by Slicey »

Case on Cayke:

- Cayke was one of the people who wanted to policy lynch zwet. Zwet was obvtown, based on his claim AND his play yet you (and others) wanted him lynched. He wasn't even remotely scummy.
I doubt he's edward.
I think he's scum with Faraday whom is trying to salvage what Zwet did.
This is a terrible assumption to make. Do you really think he would claim Edward if he wasn't actually Edward? And do you think scum would so blatantly connect themselves to one another?

- Setting up future lynches. Yes, in my mind, the two lynches she tried setting up were not possible. However, the fact that she was trying to set up lynches, even though they might not be possible, is scummy.

- Again, trying to justify her stance against zwet as a 'policy lynch' in your 20th post (reading you in iso btw). I hate the concept of policy lynches. Zwet/EK is obvtown, and you even admit that you think he's town, and yet you still wanted to lynch him? Maybe because you think he's a power role and you're scared scum. Y'know what,
FoS: all people trying to policy lynch zwet/EK.
This sounds to me like you're using the justification of a policy lynch to lynch a character who most likely has a power role, and you know this, seeing as how you read the books.

- Post 21, you say you have a null tell on Starbuck. uh...how? She was scummy as hell throughout the entire game.

- Before I continue, I wanna go back to where she was talking about breaking the setup. I understand that she was trying to say about this, but still, you seem to be withholding information that can help the town by breaking the setup, or even partially breaking the setup, outing a scum or two.

- Post 26, defending Starbuck's claim. The claim was bad, and I think everyone will agree with me here, except for Cayke. This, to me, looks like last minute 'buddying up' for lack of a better word, to a town. She knows Starbuck is going to be town because she's scum, that way when Starbuck does flip town, Cayke can say "I told you so" to look more town.

- Post 29, she says this:
crywolf20084 wrote: The whole Cullen family are vampires.
Would you like me to list all characters and reasons for them being scum? It'll help the scum effeciently fake claim though.
Is this sarcasm? I certainly don't see it if it is sarcasm. Why would you even offer this if it will help scum a ton?

- Post 33, heavy rolefishing. Basically asking everybody for a name claim, as it will help out the scum. Uh, did you consider the possibility of safeclaims? This is a huge attempt to out power roles, as name claims will certainly help the scum, if they know the books, eliminate the power roles.

- The really fishy hammer. Cayke first had a null tell on Starbuck, then called her town and her claim believable. Then she hammers her, without going into detail what she found scummy about Starbuck, other then inventing her own flavor.

So to sum it up:
- Tried to policy lynch zwet, even going as far as to say he was fakeclaiming Edward. Later admitted she thought he was town, but still tried to lynch him
- Setting up future lynches
- having null and town reads on Starbuck, and then hammering out of the blue, without any real justification. Even called Starbuck's claim believable.
- thinking she can break the setup, but not divulging any information. Hiding info from the town.
- heavy rolefishing, asking everyone to name claim so she can out scum. Terrible idea.

Vote: Cayke
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:02 am

Post by Faraday »

populartajo wrote:Pome and Faraday, what exactly is different between crywolf and xofelf?
I think there's a fairly obvious difference. I have no read at all on Xofelf, that bothers me. it's day 2. I wanted her to post, and hoped a vote would spur her to post. And well, she did post. maybe it was co-incidence, maybe not. I'm happy with her promise to catch up.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:24 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Pomegranate wrote:
Xofelf posted a total of five times, the last of which was over a week ago (Monday, June 22), and she said that she was catching up, and would post ASAP. Crywolf last posted this past Monday, on the 29th, which was only two days ago.
Depending on what xofelf does next, I might unvote her.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:33 am

Post by Slicey »

The end of my case was kinda rushed, sorry if there's a mistake or two in there.

Also wanted to do this, but couldn't because lack of time. So...

Towny:
EK
Pomegranate
Tajo

Neutral:
kloud
Zazie
xofelf
Sens/OP

Scummy:
Faraday
Cayke
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:11 am

Post by ZazieR »

Mod
- I''ll probably be V/LA this weekend. Some stuff came up...
Don''t really want to give more details.
I''ll try to post if I can put my thoughts towards it.
Ignore the ''R''
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by xofelf »

*sigh* not quite done yet... but almost....

Not liking Faraday at all, what i've seen of him... maybe he redeems himself later, but i'm not seeing it yet.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:51 am

Post by Faraday »

Well, I'll await your judgement in that case.

Weekend so little access usually.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:39 am

Post by populartajo »

Sorry, I had a very busy and alcoholic weekend.

Ill post at night.
Call me Tajo.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”