Mafia 96 - Murder in Emerald City (Game Over!)

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by roflcopter »

konowa / mufasa - likely vig or sk kill

elvis / zazier - obv cerulean kill

sotty / kise - obv vermillion kill

all other conspiracy theories need not apply

calling the now dead scum pro town looking is r-tarded. stop trying to continue pushing zazie's SCUM DRIVEN AGENDA of getting khan lynched. it will not happen.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Mastin wrote:An observation. I know, kill speculation, kinda bad/possibly rolefishing, but this is interesting info.
Sotty7, Emerald Townie - Slaughtered Night Zero
elvis_knits, Emerald Jailkeeper - Murdered Night Zero
Konowa, Cerulean Mafia Doctor - Annihilated Night Zero
MafiaMann, Emerald Townie - Lynched Day One
Seryna Kise, Emerald Townie - Slaughtered Night One
nadroj15 ZazieR, Vermillion Mafia Goon - Murdered Night One
Mufasa, Emerald Neighbour - Annihilated Night One
There's three possibilities here:
1) Cerulean = murdered, vermillion = annihilated, ??? = slaughtered
2) Cerulean = murdered, vermillion = slaughtered, ??? = annihilated
3) Cerulean = slaughtered, vermillion = annihilated, ??? = murdered

The idea of a 4th killer is pretty farfetched.

I'm not even going to take a guess at which of those three possibilities is right.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by roflcopter »

can we lynch mastin now? he's just going to continue trying to use his fake rb claim to spin farfetched theories and try to score mislynches with them.
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by Hayker »

Mastin, do you think it more likly that here are 3+ mafia factions, or 2 mafia factions, and one or two others?

Good find on the flavour though, there is a decent chance of it matching up with the factions.

I'm pretty sure Khan is indeed a miller now. Two mafia factions make it seem likely. There could be a third, but we have no way to confirm, until that third killing role dies. It's a possibility, but one that I think we shouldn't worry about until later. I don't see how the people shouting vig shoot him, makes him suspiscious.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by Hayker »

roflcopter wrote:can we lynch mastin now? he's just going to continue trying to use his fake rb claim to spin farfetched theories and try to score mislynches with them.
Rofl, how is mastin playing compared to Lynch all Lurkers?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I think it's pretty funny that Mastin is still trying to justify the Khan lynch after scum was shown to be driving it. Also how he says 'oh there was so much buddying yesterday, these people must be scum....except for me and Zazie, that doesn't count at all'.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Mastin
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Unabridged
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by Mastin »

WARNING
:

This post might be insanely long. Take action accordingly
Wicked wrote:How has VP not given reasons? I think you missed post # 746.
He gave reasons for his vote, alright. Just not very good ones.

Heh, heh. Good luck. ;)
VP wrote:Mastin stating that I'm OMGUSing because he was voting for JR is quite a load.
Yea. It is. Thing is, that's not what I was saying.
I was saying that you were OMGUS'ing me because I didn't back down when you asked me do, so you vote for me and throw together some very poor reasoning. I attacked Johnny, you asked me to stop after that. I attack you, THEN you OGMUS me.
Plenty of people were voting for JR, and I've barely mentioned any of them.
Thing is, VP, none of them attacked YOU after you replaced in except for me. Hence, the OMGUS from you.
Once I criticised you over your playstle and then later, after more careful reading, over all your scummy actions, that is when you became convinced I was scum.
Thing is, I thought Johnny was scum and attacked him for it. I continued attacking you after you replaced in, and you OMGUS me for it, while others just backed down.
You keep repeating this mantra and it seems less true every time you say it.
Thing is, it's true. I've said this same stuff for a long, long, LONG time because it's true. It's truly null coming from me.
Why don't you just go on and doubt long posts coming from me are a null tell while you're at it?
This is my playstyle.
I already pointed out how you are saying this while also saying things like "my actions are always pro-town".
And you ignore the fact that I've explained this above:

My actions are a coin. Intention-wise, it's either anti-town or pro-town.
Doesn't give you my role or alignment. Making it null.
Neither pro-town in role, nor pro-scum in role.

I explained that DOZENS of times in the above; it should've been made perfectly clear.
I can quote that again if you'd like. It's all a head game.
You can quote me, VP. All you like. So that I can point out the full quote and explain why when I say my actions are always pro-town, I also say they're always anti-town, and aren't a sign of alignment, making them null, neither pro-town (in role, unlike the above) nor pro-scum.
Hell, in your last posts you're trying to say that you misrepping people's positions is a null tell.
And we have a misrep right here.

I said that I wasn't misrepping.
And that this attitude had come from me before, specifically, 742. Ask Khan if you don't believe me;

Khan, was not there the accusation of me misrepping people in 742 where I was town?

I wasn't misrepping there, but the accusation was made.
I'm not misrepping here, yet the accusation has been made.
I'm not going to misrep people in the future, yet the accusation will almost certainly be made in the future.

So, yea, null tell, the supposed misrepping.
That is completely ludicrous.
Some people still believe that lurking is a strong scum tell. If presented with a player like K7, I'm sure they'd usher the same line.
Simple fact is, players who back up their cases with meta are more likely to be correct. More in-game evidence solidifies this stance. I've proven how I wasn't misrepping.
And to further prove that it wasn't any sort of scum tell, I gave examples of me having been accused of misrepping in previous games, where I wasn't, and was town.
Also, notice how Mastin is trying to softclaim a powerrole above in 782. The scare tactics continue.
I am curious:
What did you think I was claiming/breadcrumbing, exactly, VP?
This doesn't make sense. I say you said it had a 60% likelihood of being correct. Your reply is that I'm misrepping you because you said it had AT LEAST a 60% chance of being correct? My point above is that your odds disproprtionately high you dolt. That is what is ridiculous about that-that you are claiming to have caught an entire scum team without knowing anyone's alignment and are giving the odds at 60% (or apparently more). I don't care who you are, it's nearly impossible and you definitely are not that good of a player.
It seemed to me that you were definitely saying I was putting too much weight into such a small percentage, as in, 60% was too little.

Also note the personal attack in here. ("you dolt")

Add to that, yes, I am that good a player, VP; my record speaks for itself. I've nailed almost every scumbag in all of my games, with one exception (that being 141).
Again he claims he never does anything scummy. Also, this magic coin simultaneously has a pro-town side and has no pro-town side. This is what I am saying when I refer to gibberish.
I've explained this before. Simply put, Pro-town intentions and pro-town role are two different things entirely.
If you're actions are always null as you claim they are, do you believe you are above reproach? Should player ignore everything you say as being simultaneously "pro-town" and "anti-town"? If that is the case, then any scumhunting you are claiming to do is null as well.
Skimming my posts is fine. My scum hunting in there should be noted and used, as I have a habit of picking up on things most players ignore. Things that help me nail, say, all five scum in a game.
They should use what I write. But not ignore it, and not try to use it against me.
If they're pro-town.
re: mastin being interested when suspected--this is horrible play if it is true. It is essentially saying that you want to draw town focus away from actual scumhunting because it's more entertaining for you personally.
I do better scum hunting when I'm having fun. (Reference: Beard Mafia, I was bored.)
I was one of the first people to call you out for rolefishing, so yes, please back this up with some quotes you plan to misrep. Lemme guess, the quote where I say at best it's entrapment, which came long after I accused you of rolefishing? I also don't think entrapment is a valid town tactic. There is a reason its illegal in the law books.
Entrapment is trapping scum. No problem with the tactic.
rofl wrote: i was in amnesiac mafia where baltar was scum, and i think he's town here)
How much of Amnesiac Mafia did you think VP was town, though, rofl?

Most likely most of it.

---
Whoops. Heh, heh. People can ignore the VP comments above; I already commented on them way back here.

Why were you addressing just Zaz, Wicked?
I seem to recall other instances of this as well.
Possible scum team?

If my kill fails, I panic. It means something went wrong, be it doctor (clearing the person protected, in some instances), or roleblocker.
I don't like your first two examples of breadcrumbs because you claimed a bunch of different things at the same time (which I definitely felt that if you were scum you were going to refer to when you claimed).
Eh, there are many more breadcrumbs; I love 'crumbing. Those were just the earliest ones. I always include my actual role in my early-on breadcrumbs, 'cept if I'm 'Nilla, in which case, I'll throw in everything plus some. :P
Wicked wrote:Mastin, I think you are forgetting that we have lives. We can't comment on everything that you say, otherwise, we would be extremely behind in the game.
Of course not. I don't expect everyone to do this.
I do, however, expect those who attack me to do that.
1: Well your not right all the time.
True, true, I was wrong in 141 about Nabakov, but other than that, my record's fairly solid. ;)
But who were you "trapping" in this case anyway?
Khan. When testing his claim.
First you say that you never rolefish, and then you don't even defend yourself, but instead point out something anti-town that you did that you admit seems anti-town. In case you don't know what I mean, you pointed out that it was anti-town to give the scum more information then they already have, but asking for more flavor in a role claim does give them more information in case they were planning on role claiming in the future.
Like I said, Khan's claim made me think of a theory on that matter.
Summaries surely shouldn't suck.
:P
If you think there are points that absolutely can't be skipped then bold them or point them out at the end.
Or size thirty it. :P
Hmm... Do you know something that we don't? That is sure what it seems like.
The reveals n0, and now proven.
Emerald, Emerald, Cerulean,
Emerald, Emerald, Vwhatevercantspellit-ian.
VP wrote:Vote MafiaMann
Previously stated case, plus his unvote of Mastin without any sort of question or reasoning doesn't strike me hard as coming from town.

I need to look over my exchange with him again after this whole mastin sideroad.
Heh. Note how Mafia flipped town.
Wonder where he'll go, now?
After me, hoping that he can get me lynched?

Maybe Hayker, who has gained rather some amount of suspicion?
The ones in the RVS were a) in the RVS, which you tell us to dismiss as you joking around,
Well, yea, I tell people to dismiss my RVS claims in order to prevent them from figuring out my role. I always put my real role in there, somewhere. But because I purposefully make it harder on people, it's best to ignore them and only pay attention when I DO claim.
and b) far too vague.
I claimed roleblocker in my first post. <_<
(Sure, it was Mafia Roleblocker, but still, roleblocker)
That's not vague at all. :/
The later ones could well have been made in preparation of a claim given pressure on you was mounting. (ie you see you have to claim something, start mentioning roleblockers then a couple of posts later, you claim. )
You can look at how I breadcrumb. I start out light (learned the hard way in 742 to not start out heavily), and then get heavier as time goes along. Did it a lot in 735, 742, 760 ('Crumbed Kiego in a few places; didn't point 'em out), 762 (lots of doctor tells), etc.
Wicked wrote:If Khan was scum and had a few partners in crime, then you are assuming that he made the kill?
What's to say he hasn't?
It doesn't make sense to me.
Night zero, anyone can perform the kill.
You seem to be pretty sure about that.
And fortunately, I am alive, VP was wrong. (Maybe setting up wifom for today, "He claimed PR and lived; he's scum!")
You shouldn't defend others, you should let them defend themselves.
Pointing out a slip is attacking someone, not defending them.
What, should I not attack someone, and let them attack themselves? :roll:
If so, then do it if you haven't.
PBPA's take time.
Time means not getting caught up.
Nope, it was indeed, fishing for flavor.
Fishing for flavor from Khan (darn, broke the alliteration. :P) equals trapping him. If he answers incorrectly to the "flavor fish", he's scum. Correctly, he's less likely to be scum.
Khan wrote:Evidence that Mastin's "scum-hunting" is more smear campaigning than reality. Taking 4 words out of context and labelling them as scummy doesn't make it true.. It's like yellow journalism.
The thing is, Khan, Throwing in the Towel DOES mean giving up.
There's no other meaning for the metaphor.
And if you're giving up in a debate against me about you being scum,
You're admitting to being scum.

It's simple logic, really.

I'm not taking four words out of context.

I'm taking four words that seem out of context and putting them back into context. Because, by itself, the phrase, "throwing in the towel" isn't anything, it means very little in a mafia game.
Put in context, into the debate, and it makes Khan look very bad.
The problem is that Mastin is brow-beating and badgering people into accepting his point of view. They are tools of intimidation and bullying.
Funny, I've always played this way.
Since 742. 735, 760, 762, 763, etc.
I told people who the scum were, and asked for votes on them, explaining why.

This is no different than back then.

You should know this by now, Khan.
Evidence that Mastin's "scum-hunting" is literally just OMGUS.
If it were OMGUS, then I'd label all the people on the wagon scum.
I labeled Wicked and Rofl as town,
And said that others might be scum,
But ONLY three were probable scum+ (meaning, at least probable scum on the list, all the way up to--in my eyes--certain scum)---You, VP, Lowell.
This (and there are many examples of this) is what's known as a Bare Assertion Fallacy. The fallacy is summarized as follows:

* Fact 1: X claims statement A.
* Fact 2: X claims that X is not lying.
* Conclusion: Therefore, A is true.

This is bad logic.
Thing is, Khan, this fallacy is blown full of holes when I give proof of me having done it in previous games (Meta), which then PROVES that I am not lying,
Therefore,
Am telling the truth.

Metagaming for the win. Like how I was desperately trying to prove my meta of playing the way I was in both 735 and 742, wanting to reference the other, while they were both ongoing.
And for the most part it's been the ONLY logic that Mastin has used to defend himself. When someone questions him on it, Mastin resorts to simply repeating himself (and the aforementioned brow-beating) until people stop questioning him (Another fallacious way of arguing: Argument ad nauseam)
Thing is,

I give proof.
I show why the accusations against me are false, giving in-game proof to show why.

To further back the point up, I give examples of me having done the same thing as a pro-town player, confirming once and for all that it is true.

I answer every question directed at me with in-game proof,
And then give metagaming examples to back the statement up further.

What's the problem with that?
This is a variation on the "No True Scotsman" fallacy. Given the fact that most of his arguments are of a fallacious nature, it's surprising that he would insist that only scum would attack him hard.
Thing is, Khan, it doesn't matter what my logic is.
If I can prove accusations against me are false, both with in-game and metagame proof,
Then those who refuse to listen are either tunneling hardcore town *coughsroflcoughs*, or scum.

It's simple logic, really.
Let me get this straight: I joked about killing you in the pre-game thread (i.e. no roles yet),
Well, that was enough. Night zero actions are always random from pro-town players. (Scum, not so much; they choose their targets for a kill based off of skill.) That little pre-game thing was more than enough to gain my random choice N0.
Night Zero for a pro-town player is like the RVS during the day. We might as well rename Night Zeros into the Random Killing Stage. :P
so you decide to roleblock me.
Yea, yea, I'm selfish. ;)
So you leap to the conclusion that (A) I ended up with a killing role
Due to the Miller claim...
and (B) there should have been 4 kills.
Yes. This night confirms it. Zazie looks like a scum kill; the other two look like vig/sk kills.
Where's the other scum's kill, then?
. Since you're still alive then (C) you successfully blocked me from killing you.
Figured you would if you got a killing role fulfill your promise.
So (D) I panicked and (E) claimed miller as a result of panicking.
Mm-hm.

Really, Khan. I'm the guy who nails scum on page two from logic that was called absurd and insane.

Do you honestly think that I wouldn't have this thought process?
Oh, and {after reading Mastin's 825} (F) I'm a newbscum idiot who thinks that I can ride a fakemiller claim to victory.
That's not what I was saying.
I was saying that you might not have thought about the points rofl made.

You never answered, to my knowledge, Khan:

Did you, or did you not, know about the points that Rofl had made?

(Eh, as scum, you'd likely lie, but have to ask, anyway)
And ignored the much, much more probable scenario that there are 3 killing roles and you blocked a miller.
I just don't think that there are only three. Especially with the choice of kills.
So you admit that your whole case against me was based on having a faulty conclusion first, then smearing the facts to fit the conclusion.
Funny. This reaction is the EXACT same kind that Khan had to my Cop claim in 742. I claimed cop here and said that the case on Kronos WAS BS. (Bad choice of words. What I had meant was that--while the case was valid--it was just the tip of the iceberg.)

He took advantage of the bad wording.

My quote:
Mastin wrote:THAT is one of my main reasons for suspecting Khan, above all else.
Khan wrote:So you admit that your whole case against me was based on having a faulty conclusion first, then smearing the facts to fit the conclusion.
He twists my words. I had said that it was one of my MAIN reasons for suspecting Khan.

Not the ONLY.

And this definitely strongly reminds me of his response as caught scum in 742, when I said the case against him was BS, due to my habit of having a horrendously bad choice of words.
Khan wrote:Plus you breadcrumbed hard. Like a giddy scum wanting to get caught so that he can claim as soon as possible. Someone more town would make 1 breadcrumb early then never mention it again.
Want more proof Khan is scum?
This quote.
He KNOWS that I breadcrumb hard as town.
See 742.

So, did he forget a very vital part of my meta?
Don't think so; he's scum.
There's no evidence, Mastin. I can't confirm that I was blocked because I have no night action that can be blocked. The mod did not send me a notification saying that I was blocked. NOTHING CONFIRMS YOUR STORY.
'Cept my breadcrumbs, the fact I think that a kill was stopped, and the fact that I never lie even as scum except about alignment (and in Newbie Games, role. However, anywhere else, I'll tell the truth about my role), and that when I claim, I'm truthful about my role. Really, people figure this stuff about me over time:
I never claim a role that I am not, even as scum (with Newbie Games as an exception).
it would be super-fantastic if he posted in a manner that would make me want to actually read his reply. (i.e. short and to the point)
Well, you *might* have gotten that if this were new, but as I am catching up...
VP wrote:The fact is that Mastin is behaving stupidly about this and that is why I keep ignoring his giant sized questions. If he has suspicions to bring then he can post them, he does not need my approval to do so. He is harping on this PBPA thing because he hopes it will make it look like I actually care if he does it or not, which I don't.
Thing is, PBPA's take time, and are long.

I'll take this as approval, though.
Furthermore, this sprung from me asking what the points on JR were from multiple people and never receiving an answer. It doesn't require a PBPA at all. One only needs to link to some previous posts where the points against him are clearly stated.
Not from me, VP. I don't work that way. I post my cases as full-blown PBPAs. Summaries Suck.
To sit there and repititiously scream that I need to give him approval to make a case is dumb. Make your points or shut up, but either way I don't think there is a significant case to be made against me.
After I catch up, I'll work on it, okay? I'll prove this false.
Curious wrote:(which i find is a easy mafia claim to claim)
Yea, yea, easy mafia claim. Which is why it's gutsy if I'm mafia,
And why either I'm telling the truth and am an Emerald Roleblocker,
or am still telling the partial truth and am a *faction* Mafia Roleblocker.

Either way, I'm still a roleblocker, who is blocking his choice of scum.
.also everyone seems to overlook the fact that he could have easily planned that claim well before the day started.
Considering the fact that Roleblockers are more common from scum, why would I breadcrumb it as scum if I wasn't a Roleblocker?

Oh, boy.
Oooooh, boy...

This was only up through Page 34. :shock:

Umm...*edits the beginning of the post*

Better make sure it's well-known this is long. Heh heh.
I'm back! Well, kind-of.
No Access on Weekends
. :/
Advid reader/contributor to MD, as I'm far better in theory than I am in reality. :P

True to my word, I'm retiring. Totally not me. :P
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Mastin wrote:My actions are a coin. Intention-wise, it's either anti-town or pro-town.
My bullshit detector just redlined.

unvote, vote Mastin

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by Xylthixlm »

Hayker wrote:
roflcopter wrote:can we lynch mastin now? he's just going to continue trying to use his fake rb claim to spin farfetched theories and try to score mislynches with them.
Rofl, how is mastin playing compared to Lynch all Lurkers?
All I remember about Mastin in Lynch All Lurkers is that he replaced a lurker, lurked, and got lynched for lurking. And came up scum.

Reading his posts it looks like he did some nightkill speculation, posted the standard "replacing in, here are my thoughts" posts, and then vanished for 72h followed by a flurry of trying not to get lynched (unsuccessfully).

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Mastin wrote:Want more proof Khan is scum?
This quote.
He KNOWS that I breadcrumb hard as town.
See 742.

So, did he forget a very vital part of my meta?
Don't think so; he's scum.
Dude, 742 was months ago. All I remember from that game was that I replaced in for a guy that you had a guilty result on and you made up the most fantastical BS scum-tells to try to get me lynched without claiming. You failed.
Mastin wrote:'Cept my breadcrumbs, the fact I think that a kill was stopped, and the fact that I never lie even as scum except about alignment (and in Newbie Games, role. However, anywhere else, I'll tell the truth about my role), and that when I claim, I'm truthful about my role. Really, people figure this stuff about me over time:
I never claim a role that I am not, even as scum (with Newbie Games as an exception).
Okay, so you're a Mafia Roleblocker, then. Thanks for being so honest and truthful. Though I continue to have no idea why you think anyone should trust a single word you say.
unvote Vote: Mastin

@Lowell: What a strange response from you. I'm starting to be pretty sure that you're scum, but I'm much more sure of Mastin atm.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Post by iamausername »

-=Vote Count #30=-

Mastin (3) - roflcopter, Xylthixlm, Kublai Khan
Hayker (1) - Lowell
ckool5000 (1) - VP Baltar
roflcopter (1) - Hayker
VP Baltar (1) - Mastin

Not Voting (10) - Achilles, ckool5000, curiouskarmadog, Empking's Alt, Faraday, Kmd4390, molestargazer, Namttam, SerialClergyman, Wickedestjr

9 to lynch.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:24 pm

Post by roflcopter »

mastin continues to insist that with three kill revealed kill types and three kills a night, there is a fourth missing killing coming from one of the mafias and there must be two vig/sks, simply because he's a claimed roleblocker.

though the entertainment value is high, i'm tired of wading through the rest of his fluff to find the obvious bullshit.
soi soi soi

Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:04 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Mastin wrote:...Zaz...was...mafia?!? Dang it, Zaz, you always do that to me. :P
Oh that's good, you didn't know, which means you guys obviously weren't partners./sarcasm

This doesn't sit well with me./serious
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Mastin wrote:An observation. I know, kill speculation, kinda bad/possibly rolefishing, but this is interesting info.
Sotty7, Emerald Townie - Slaughtered Night Zero
elvis_knits, Emerald Jailkeeper - Murdered Night Zero
Konowa, Cerulean Mafia Doctor - Annihilated Night Zero
MafiaMann, Emerald Townie - Lynched Day One
Seryna Kise, Emerald Townie - Slaughtered Night One
nadroj15 ZazieR, Vermillion Mafia Goon - Murdered Night One
Mufasa, Emerald Neighbour - Annihilated Night One

Right, so the flavor matches up perfectly.
Konowa-Mufasa Annihilated. Likely vig/sk due to the choices.
Zazie-Elvis Murdered. Considering Elvis's record (good player from what I've seen), as well as Zazie's constant push for a Khan lynch (good motivation for Cerulean-Khan to nk her)/generally appearing pro-town (she always does. <_<), likely both scum kills. Specifically, the Ceruleans are likely who did this.

That leaves Sotty7-Kise Slaughtered. This one doesn't exactly seem like a mafia kill, either, though. I haven't seen Sotty7, and Kise didn't look like a very pro-town player to me. It looks like a vig/sk as well, actually.

Conclusion:

In my eyes, I am seeing evidence that further supports my theory of four killing factions with one of them being blocked.
While Khan is slightly less likely to be mafia, he is far from cleared (and actually looks kinda bad, considering how many people were shouting "Vig, shoot Khan!" D1), and I think it is a VERY real possibility that he was blocked in his nk attempt N0.

Night one, (under my four-killing factions theory) either I was correct in the fact that Lowell would send in the kill,
Or something else stopped a kill. Given as we already had a jailkeeper flip, as well as a Mafia Doctor, it stands to reason that there are more out there. (Likely, a Mafia Jailkeeper if the last kill was on Khan. As Zaz was a member of the Vermilion Mafia faction, and Khan is less likely to be Vermilion, leaving him as Cerulean who lost their doctor, this would mean that he wasn't protected by a doctor, yet he is who I can see as a very likely target.
This is all null if the last kill wasn't Khan, though.)

Also, I wouldn't eliminate the possibility of three mafia factions. We know there are at least two. But a *lot* of the buddying going on thusfar in the game would make sense with small scum factions (two to three members, making six to nine players mafia total), in my opinion. ('Cept me and Zaz, as, well, I thought she was town and was defending her as such, not to mention, our similar playstyles.)

You can discuss this while I begin to stop procrastinating and comment on the last eleven pages.
Hmm... Thanks for pointing this out. But I still think that there are only three killing groups. Otherwise it would be kind of coincidence that the same group would get roleblocked twice in a row. I agree that it was probably a vig that killed Mufasa and Konowa. As for the Zaz and Elvis kills, I'm guessing that it was the Cerulean Mafia that did that, because I doubt the Vermillions would kill one of their own. Which means that the Vermillions killed the other two.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:22 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

roflcopter wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:Hayker: Your only hope is to convince roflcopter that someone else is scummier than you are.
roflcopter wrote:speaking of lists of who i'm willing to lynch:
mastin
fallen angel
hayker
mafiamann

lets make it happen
So roflcopter, how are you doing on that list?
we're getting there

unvote, vote: mastin

that last post is the nail in the coffin. you are scum - with zazie, right?
How was Mastin's last post before this one the nail in the coffin? It looks more to me like you had forgotten about your list.
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:25 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Xylthixlm wrote:I'm not even going to take a guess at which of those three possibilities is right.
How come?
-Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:27 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

So first you are voting Hayker, then you suddenly switch your vote over to Mastin, and now you are extremely eager to lynch him without even hearing a response from him?

FoS: rofl
-Wickedestjr
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:43 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Wickedestjr wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:I'm not even going to take a guess at which of those three possibilities is right.
How come?
Insufficient data.

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Wickedestjr wrote:
So first you are voting Hayker, then you suddenly switch your vote over to Mastin, and now you are extremely eager to lynch him without even hearing a response from him?

FoS: rofl
That's pretty normal for roflcopter.

Possible Wickedestjr/Mastin scumbuddy tell here.

Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:04 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Mastin wrote:
WARNING
:

This post might be insanely long. Take action accordingly

Nah, you've had longer posts in this thread Mastin.

Mastin wrote:
Wicked wrote:How has VP not given reasons? I think you missed post # 746.
He gave reasons for his vote, alright. Just not very good ones.
Some may have not been so good, but he still has some pretty decent reasons in my opinion.

Mastin wrote:Heh, heh. Good luck. ;)
Thanks, I may end up dedicating a whole day to Mastin.

Mastin wrote:
You keep repeating this mantra and it seems less true every time you say it.
Thing is, it's true. I've said this same stuff for a long, long, LONG time because it's true. It's truly null coming from me.
Why don't you just go on and doubt long posts coming from me are a null tell while you're at it?
This is my playstyle.
The only person in this game that I can't analyze at the moment is Empking's Alt, but only because he isn't saying hardly anything. The fact that you post more only means that we have more information to analyze.

Mastin wrote:
I already pointed out how you are saying this while also saying things like "my actions are always pro-town".
And you ignore the fact that I've explained this above:

My actions are a coin. Intention-wise, it's either anti-town or pro-town.

I explained that DOZENS of times in the above; it should've been made perfectly clear.
Just a little tip for you, if there were people other than me (and maybe a few others) that actually went through your posts, then you wouldn't have to worry about this, but I seriously doubt that hardly anybody reads your posts, so why don't you make them smaller. If you really want to help the town then what is the point of you even posting? Hardly anybody reads your posts. You keep complaining about people not noticing certain things, but you are the one to blame for this.

Mastin wrote:Also note the personal attack in here. ("you dolt")
Do you think that personal attacks are scummy?

Mastin wrote:
Again he claims he never does anything scummy. Also, this magic coin simultaneously has a pro-town side and has no pro-town side. This is what I am saying when I refer to gibberish.
I've explained this before. Simply put, Pro-town intentions and pro-town role are two different things entirely.
What pro-town things do you do every game?
What scummy things do you do every game?
(Regardless of role.)

Mastin wrote:
If you're actions are always null as you claim they are, do you believe you are above reproach? Should player ignore everything you say as being simultaneously "pro-town" and "anti-town"? If that is the case, then any scumhunting you are claiming to do is null as well.
Skimming my posts is fine. My scum hunting in there should be noted and used, as I have a habit of picking up on things most players ignore. Things that help me nail, say, all five scum in a game.
They should use what I write. But not ignore it, and not try to use it against me.
If they're pro-town.
Can you please give me a list of all the games you have played in?

Mastin wrote:
re: mastin being interested when suspected--this is horrible play if it is true. It is essentially saying that you want to draw town focus away from actual scumhunting because it's more entertaining for you personally.
I do better scum hunting when I'm having fun. (Reference: Beard Mafia, I was bored.)
Ditto

Mastin wrote:
I was one of the first people to call you out for rolefishing, so yes, please back this up with some quotes you plan to misrep. Lemme guess, the quote where I say at best it's entrapment, which came long after I accused you of rolefishing? I also don't think entrapment is a valid town tactic. There is a reason its illegal in the law books.
Entrapment is trapping scum. No problem with the tactic.
I agree that entrapment can be a good tactic if done correctly, but never have I actually experienced somebody's entrapment actually being successful. I recall you saying during day 1 that you had attempted to trap Khan. When do you plan on giving the results?

I will finish this another day, but I have been busier than I expected today. I have also not forgotten to say what I did last night.
-Wickedestjr
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:55 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

SerialClergyman wrote:Also the neighbor thing - as far as I'm aware, they don't know each others alignments, so even if we got the neighbor Mufasa was talking to, we couldn't guarantee that they were town, so there's no point to them claiming. Is that right?
Right. They are unconfirmed alignment, so no point claiming. They are basically vanilla now.
Xylthixlm wrote:Hello. Who's scum?
Rofl and ckool for sure. Maybe Wicked and Nam too. Oh, and Mastin claimed RB and everyone pretty much shifted over to MM who was a terrible lynch. I think he's probably scum too.
Xylthixlm wrote:
vote: hakyer

Mindless bandwagon vote until I've formed an opinion of my own.
You're voting with scum. Hayker is obvtown.

Mastin wrote:...Zaz...was...mafia?!? Dang it, Zaz, you always do that to me. :P
QFT. :P

Vote Rofl
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:57 am

Post by roflcopter »

kmd readily admits mastin is likely scum but would still rather start a counterwagon. interesting tactic.
soi soi soi

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:16 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

You are my top suspect. If I can get your lynch, I'm gonna do it.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:18 am

Post by roflcopter »

so far your case on me is uninspiring
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

in the likely event that i die before kmd, remember this event when mastin flips scum - it exponentially effects the likelihood of them being a scumteam
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”