Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by Yaw »

Vote Count:

Mastin (6): Zachrulez, GIEFF, Benmage, VP Baltar, Debonair Danny DiPietro, SensFan
GIEFF (2): Battle Mage, Kmd4390
Cephrir (1): jammer
Battle Mage (1): Mastin
jammer (1): Kairyuu
Zachrulez (1): SpyreX
SensFan (1): alexhans
Benmage (1): camn

Not Voting: Cephrir

8 to lynch
Success breeds suspicion
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:12 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Whoops, forgot, prodded. Reading a thread with Mastin in it has literally given me a headache, I'll finish tomorrow.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

GIEFF wrote:Baltar, DDP, and SensFan, it looks as though your votes are primarily due to lurking and meta reasons - is that correct?
It's about equal with his pushing of short-sighted NK speculation and trying to auto-clear himself.

~

Don’t much care for Alex’s attack on Zach based on his prior attitude on NK speculation. I see no reason to fault Zach for coming to the proper realization that NK speculation is a generally pointless endeavor. Furthermore, I agree with Zach about Alex, the best case scenario appears to be that Alex is letting his out of game feelings towards Mastin color his perception of him in-game and the worst case scenario is scum either defending a buddy or defending a townie to earn cred with the town.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:09 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

alexhans wrote:Camn... quit acting like a child... if you're town... you're being most unhelpful with ridiculous questions...
haha please cut the condescending crap. Thankyou.

Gieff- i appreciate being your favourite. :D
someone wrote: especially considering how mutually supportive camn, Sens, and BM have been.
As far as i can see, the only connection between those 3 players, are they all rock. So why shouldnt they be mutually supportive? If there's one thing scum fear, it's united townies who trust each other.

Also,
Unvote, Vote: VP Baltar

His reaction to Mastin really rubs me up the wrong way.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:29 am

Post by alexhans »

GIEFF wrote:There is no need to get personal, alex - that does not help the town.
I'm not getting personal. I thought she knew better than to ask a question that is obvious that can't be derived from what you say... It feels like unnecesary questions to "scumhunt".
GIEFF wrote:Don't you think it's odd that 6 different people voted for the same person without providing much reasoning?
Yes, I do and, as I said, not only about your waggon.
GIEFF wrote: No - that is quite different. There are LOTS of reasons for the Mastin-wagon. Lack of scumhunting, trying to clear himself, lurking, meta-reasons, and a lot of people have discussed those reasons.
I disagree. Most of those reasons where mentioned AFTER he was at L-4. Mainly he was voted because of his NK speculation that apparently pose a threat to BM and SensFan.

The last one didn't mention mastin, AT ALL, until he voted for him in this growing waggon. If that's not scummy I don't know what is.
-----------------------
Benmage refering to my SensFan vote wrote: That’s a weakass vote. Sounds like a policy-like vote.
ohh... look... Benmage is defending him... ohhh... they must be on a scum team... [/sarcasm]

No, it's not. Read his ISO. Then tell me if SensFan is not scummy for not playing and now for hopping on the full growing waggon of a player he never mentioned.
Benmage wrote:This is useless to a person who chooses not. Although I do agree with you that it is frustrating and I’m all for policy lynching useless players… It is like asking Zwet to post more than one-line, or do anything good for that matter..Null. With Sensfan he hopefully reads both sides of an argument, and agrees with a position he finds strongest in finding scum. I don’t have a history with him so I couldn’t tell you if he at least votes well or not.
right... so he doesn't play, so he is never IN an argument but looks at it safely from outside. Cool. And, trust me, you can get Zwets to post if you push him.
Benmage wrote:
Sensfan wrote: I'm not going to add even more noise to this thread by making ridiculously long cases, we have enough of that already. Instead, I'll make sure I'm on record as to who and when I suspect people, and why I suspect them. That way, there's a clear record of my suspicions, and a track record of my votes and such.

In future days, when there is less noise, it will be more appropriate for everyone who is alive to be making large cases.
This is actually a nice post/point of view. I hope the “why vote” isn’t cause of the “gut”.
Hop off SensFan's ... err... dick?

He basically says: "Now... I'll lynch people without reasoning but I PROMISE to give reasons when I can't pull this any longer so I don't waste any BS now and I can save it for later..." Remember that he also said that if he feels someone is scummy he'll hammer, no explanations other than his "unvoiced suspicions" are needed. He basically laid foundations for him never to be suspected by others no matter what he does or what he doesn't do.

Those traps obv don't work so it's really foolish to keep trying to set them. It won't make people town, not the trap-setter, not the victim that didn't fall in it.
Benmage wrote:That part was a sarcastic mockery if you didn’t get it.
There are lots of quotes where I do not know if you're sarcastic or not... You can't be answering to everything you said... oh, no... that was sarcasm... Try to make it clear the first time.
Benmage wrote: I obviously don’t think going with ones gut is a sufficient case and I’ve never run into a simply QFT/QFT/QFT case…but I’m sure in that scenario I’d want a bit more elaboration.
However, you don't seem to have a problem with SensFan's out-of-the-blue vote.
Benmage wrote:
Zach wrote:And you're not investigating anyone at all Alex, you're suspecting people for being suspicious of Mastin for perfectly valid reasons, and spending more energy defending him than would be considered normal for a player who isn't supposed to know anything more than their own alignment.
QFT
... That's all I did? Suspect people in the Mastin waggon? right... how could I not... every day there's mort people in it. Anyway... I didn't just inspect the people in that waggon. But you don't notice that because you seem to live in your little monotematic world when there must always be ONE player in the gutter and all the others should rest...
---------------
Camn wrote: Are you two saying that it would make sense for ME AS SCUM to AVIOD voting lurkers?
Really?
Cuz I often get called SCUMMY for VOTING lurkers!
I'm just saying Camn... it's unlike you not to. I don't know why, despite your love for a lurker waggon, you'd go for active players when there were always available lurkers in this game.

You may remember that I didn't particularly like your hop voting between lurkers in our game together... But I assumed you would do the same this game because you claimed it to be part of your gameplay.
Camn wrote:Just restating things you see, even though they are not really scummy or significant at all....... this is just IIoA, and is one of Tar's Tells.
Is it me or are you mild-OMGUSing everyone who asks you a question or wonders something about you?
Camn wrote: So.. did either of you have a POINT when you mentioned this? Are you saying I should be voting a lurker now? are you saying that I am scum because I am NOT voting a lurker?
Yes. The point is that you're acting differently. It might have a motive.
You can do what you want.
It doesn't make you scum on it's own, no.

Camn... if you wanna know so you can OMGUS me too. Yes, you're acting scummy. OMGUS, evasiveness, lack of scumhunting, odd reactions to questions, you're recoiling too much...
-----------------------
GIEFF wrote:
camn wrote:And I don't consider 'lynching' 'killing'.

If so, than saying "I promise not to
kill
you this game" looks a lot like a scumslip to me.
ok... I wholeheartedly disagree... Do you really mean this? Do you think that scum would be so careless? There's obv an intention to write kill there. It's null.
-----------------------
camn wrote:lynch me then.
Be careful with your wifom. It's anti-town if you're town and it's scummy.
-----------------------
DDD wrote:Don’t much care for Alex’s attack on Zach based on his prior attitude on NK speculation. I see no reason to fault Zach for coming to the proper realization that NK speculation is a generally pointless endeavor.
Attack? lol... you're all so shy... Asking questions != Attacking... If you wanna find scum you'll have to question as many people as possible to try to find their motives. You keep tunnel visioning on one person (with or without reasons) and forget about the whole game if it's not related to the same topic.
DDD wrote:Furthermore, I agree with Zach about Alex, the best case scenario appears to be that Alex is letting his out of game feelings towards Mastin color his perception of him in-game and the worst case scenario is scum either defending a buddy or defending a townie to earn cred with the town.
The best case scenario is that I suck and Mastin is scum?
The WCS is that I'm scum and Mastin is town or that I'm scum and he is my buddy?

BM said this already (ignoring your BCS). So you guys don't feel (or conveniently ignored) there's a possibility where we are both town? Am I seeing an open door so that you can go after me regardless of his allignment?
someone wrote wrote:especially considering how mutually supportive camn, Sens, and BM have been.
BM wrote: As far as i can see, the only connection between those 3 players, are they all rock. So why shouldnt they be mutually supportive? If there's one thing scum fear, it's united townies who trust each other.
Oh... my... God... You've just expressed that they are 2 townies? You've felt confident to call town 3 players already... or is it buddying language? or what?

With what everyone in that group has shown this game... Scum (assuming none of you are) has not much to fear.
I'm back...
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:46 am

Post by SensFan »

alex. Stop being dumb.

I JUMPED ON THE MASTIN WAGON BECAUSE OF THE ARGUMENT PRESENTED BY SOMEONE ELSE ABOUT HIS META, COMBINED WITH THE ANTI-TOWN ACTION OF DWELLING OVER NIGHT ACTIONS, WHICH I MENTIONNED ADAMANTLY EARLIER ON.

Seriously, you're calling me Scum for hopping on the Mastin wagon because others did? You realize that the whole point of Mafia is to make a case good enough that other people are comfortable enough in your views to follow you, right?

Furthermore, you've said it far too often for me to quote, but stop saying I need to say who I suspect and why. I have made it more obvious than anyone in this game who I suspect, and you seem to be the only one who doesn't understand why I suspect the people I do, and I suspect that's because you seem incapable of reading between the lines, and expect everyone to baby you with "I suspect _____ because of ______" sentences.

GIEFF, I have never claimed to be a vote-hopper, I claim to be aggressive. Aggressive involves swearing where called for, yelling at people for being dumb, etc...And sorry, I wasn't ignoring your questions, I simply forgot to reply to them. That, in fact, is a perfect example of why I have been playing the way I do. I posted in this game before work yesterday, got home and went to bed without going online, woke up this morning and there's 3 new pages to read. That's already more than there should be, and I'm not going to add to it by writing novels and huge cases.

---

Oh, and to alex:

KMD, BM, camn, Sens all seem to understand each other. You really think its because we're all Scum, as opposed to the fact we all have enough experience to see that none of us are being scummy?
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:58 am

Post by GIEFF »

I don't know why both Sensfan and BM claim they see nothing scummy about camn.

• She has contributed little to no scumhunting.
  • She has shown she is more concerned about how she is viewed by the town than about catching scum.
  • She strongly over-reacted to my investigation of her meta, and OMGUS-voted me. Once again, this was NOT about scumhunting, but about protecting how she is viewed by the town, as evidenced by how weakly she pursued it.

Sens and BattleMage, do you really find none of these things scummy? Does nobody else find any of these things scummy?

-------
Battle Mage wrote:Gieff- i appreciate being your favourite. :D
Can you please answer now - do you think Mastin is town? His towniness before was only implied by alex being scum - now that you have unvoted alex, does this change the degree to which you believe Mastin is town?

Why did you unvote alex to vote me - did he assuage your suspicions, or did you think I did something scummier?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:10 am

Post by camn »

GIEFF wrote:
  • She has shown she is more concerned about how she is viewed by the town than about catching scum.
  • She strongly over-reacted to my investigation of her meta, and OMGUS-voted me. Once again, this was NOT about scumhunting, but about protecting how she is viewed by the town, as evidenced by how weakly she pursued it.
A) OMGUS is not a scumtell.
B) My vote for you was for crapcase, not OMGUS
C) One could argue that your entire attack on me was OMGUS for my voting you earlier.
D) I'm calmer'n you are. Calmer'n you are.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:25 am

Post by GIEFF »

Dammit, Walter.
Mastin
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Unabridged
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:55 am

Post by Mastin »

As promised, here. :)

Right, so I'm way, way, waaaaaaaay back on page two. This'll be fun. :D
Cephir wrote:I now understand the quotes in Mastin's sig. >.<.
Heh, heh. I have a way of doing that to people, now, don't I? ;)
I came into this expecting 3 or 4 scum, and at this point could still see either. IMO we should just assume there are 4 because it's a possibility, even if it's less likely especially given the existence of the vanilla 2 vs. 10 setup.
Aye. I agree.
I suppose NKs are more telling in a world without doc protections and players more likely to be investigated, but obviously the scum are aware of this and I don't see that anyone in particular would definitely be gunning for hascow.
Someone who knows hascow. It has to be.
That narrows down the suspects by quite some bit. Doesn't help us catch scum 100%, but, yea, it does help at least some.
To me he does seem like one of the more intimidating names on the player list, but I count a couple I would choose over him.
Intimidating?

I fail to see how. Seems like the opposite. Name-wise, seems like a joke, which is pretty much the opposite of intimidating.

Reputation-wise?
Again, requires for a player to know him.
Zach wrote:Anyway, I'm not really liking the speculation on the NK that's coming from Mastin.
Perhaps because it worked? :)

It's pro-town to do. You get an idea of who killed who from it. If a player like Kai was killed, no big deal. We all know that Kai's insanely pro-town; I would barely even think about narrowing down suspects by who knows him and who doesn't.

...But hascow?
No.

No such luck; someone who knows him (and likely very well) must have made the kill.
Him and Camm are sticking out to me as potential scum right now.
Very interesting, considering how I was fingering Camn as a suspect.

Also, *many* others speculated about the NK. Camn was one of the least talkative on that matter.

Why just us two, Zach?
Sens wrote:Anyone who actually continues this "Sens must be scum since he should have been killed over Cow" logic, don't expect me to even read your posts.
Actually, it's
"Sens must be scum since he
killed
the Cow" for me. ;)
VP wrote:I would place him as mediocre based on that, but I'd have to meta to form a more solid opinion.
This I agree with.
So it'd have to be someone who knew the Cow well. BM fits this profile well.

What would really be looked for even more is who knew Hascow where Hascow did a *really* good job of playing. If he played well in a game, like, really, *really* well, then a player who is scum and saw him in that game might want him dead as quickly as possible.

So,
either
-Look for players who know hascow *really* well,
or
-Look for players who have seen hascow do *really* good as a pro-town player.
they might have killed someone who was even less known, such as jammer.
Jammer seems well enough known to me.
The kill would be most likely to come from someone who knows hascow. Furthermore, I believe that a senior player on the scum team would have more sway and would help direct the kill toward someone like hascow, as opposed to someone a newer person might be more inclined to kill based on overall site rep alone.
Which further incriminates players like Battle Mage/Sensfan who fit this profile perfectly.
Sens wrote:Seriously, guys.
SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE KILL.

Its something the Scum have 100% control over, and I'm betting most/all of the Scum are now trying to use that to also control the Day phase.
If it was almost any other player, Sensfan, I'd agree.

...But Hascow?!?

Again, it's something which I don't see as wifom. Night zero kills are meant to pick off players who are known to be insanely pro-town.

...Not players who are thought of as fairly mediocre.

Buddying.

End page two.
I'm back! Well, kind-of.
No Access on Weekends
. :/
Advid reader/contributor to MD, as I'm far better in theory than I am in reality. :P

True to my word, I'm retiring. Totally not me. :P
Mastin
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Unabridged
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:33 am

Post by Mastin »

Gieff wrote:Mastin, are you still happy with your vote for BM?
At the moment?

Yea.

But I'm twelve pages behind. Just caught up in another game, and this one's tab was the closest to that one (They're right next to each other, even. That one's to the right of this one).

Might change in that time, will see eventually.
Does anybody have a link to a similarly-sized all-vanilla game, or can somebody more experienced with vanilla setups (or Yaw's preferences/knowledge of vanilla setups) shed some light?
Closest I've got is Lynch All Lurkers, 18 players double day with four scum.
Jammer wrote:Looking for scum-slips and tells.
One should use every tool available to scum hunt. Not just slips/tells. Amongst others is the NK and the speculation about that.

I'm confident that it'll help catch scum.
And wifom based on that, not on what died, and wifom based on that.
Can you name anything in any game that isn't proven fact that can't be considered wifom, jammer?

It might be wifom.
Doesn't mean we shouldn't look into it.
Lynching based on who died, are you considering that?
Due to metagaming being a powerful tool ('cept on me. Nobody has my meta nailed down, because it fluctuates too much.), yea, I would. The scummiest person who (at the very least, half-)fits the profile I have for directing the kill to Hascow will be who I vote.

If they don't fit the profile, they might've followed as scum, sure.
But I think that it'd be better to find who would lead a Hascow night-kill.
Based on what died. Who seems a good candidate doing that according to you? And who not.
BM and Sensfan both know Hascow, and both would very easily direct the scum kills.
Vote: GIEFF
Seems kinda OMGUS, despite Gieff's unvote.
DDD wrote:I'm in the Sens/Zach camp that NK speculation offers no substantial benefit and several potential harms.
And to me, it offers several potential benefits, and almost no substantial harms.
Gieff wrote:Mastin, are you still happy with your vote for BM? (I know I already asked this, but wanted to make sure it didn't slip through the cracks)
Patience is a virtue. You only need to say it once; once I get around to respond to it, I'll notice it the first time.

Yes, for the moment, I am.
Zach wrote:These posts establish an attempt by Mastin to both clear himself based on the nightkill and gather scum suspects based on the nightkill.
And I never lie about matters such as that, even as scum.
I'm an honorable player.
The proof is in my recent anti-town games.

I'd *never* Night-kill a person like Hascow with *far* better targets around.

The
*only* possible
way is if I was overrided by a player that I hold huge respect for. I gave, in my list before, who those people are.

And even then, it's doubtful that I'd allow them to.

Also, gathering suspects based off of the unusual night-kill--->Hugely pro-town. At that stage in the game, it is *definitely* the best possible way to find scum. Later on, scum tells become important, sure.

But this is something which
-Is all I had
-And will remain a good tool throughout the game.
Like Sensfan pointed out not too far back in the game, what's up with all this nightkill speculation?
Finding scum.
That's what.
Control of the game based on the nightkill seems to be Mastin's motive,
As scum, I don't control the game based off of the night-kill.

I control the game by bussing my partners heavily, making me look better, or them look better, buddying/ignoring pro-town players, confusing players intentionally instead of unintentionally, appeal to players I know to get them on my side, etc.

Nope, not doing that this game.
and I'm happy to put a vote on him. (I'm clear! But these people are scummy because they know Has!)
It's true.
100%.

What's wrong with using this very simple but effective tool for scum hunting?

Nothing.
BM wrote:But it is Mastin who appears to be leading the charge, and i'm not sure that's his style.
My style changes over time. But, yea, I do speculate on the night-kills in Night Zero games, ESPECIALLY if they're *very* interesting.
Hascow qualifies.
Vote: Ben

Clearly a wannabe mage.
...A random vote?
At this point in the game?
Seriously?!?
Gieff wrote:Vote Mastin
Nice reasonings, Gieff.[/sarcasm]
BM wrote:That is genuinely scummy (Albeit from a gutshot OMGUS perspective).
I fail to see how.

Speculating on night-kills-->Pro-town. 'Specially in an all-'nilla setup. Helps get a grip on the game, see who's scum.
I'm not sure why you make the assumption that people who have played with Hasdgfas are more likely to kill him than people that haven't.
Because if someone kills a fairly mediocre player, there HAS to be a *very* good reason--like knowing them well, knowing their strengths, etc., and fearing them.
You must rate his play pretty highly if you think that anyone that knew him would have killed him instantly.
EXACTLY. If someone rates his play high enough to instantly kill him, then the chances SKYROCKET for that person to be scum.
I think if i'd chosen the kill, i'd have probably picked you.
You've barely seen me play, BM. Like, what, one game? (763)

Hascow has been with you at least three times in the past.
Simply because, as scum, i cba to trawl through a massive thread, when i dont need to find scum.
You picked me off in 763 because I was obv. town. (I also had your buddy nailed.)

Not because I was annoying.
Ofc, this is all a pointless convo, because there are multiple scum, and it's probable that the decision wasn't unanimous.
But someone (read: experienced player) had to have lead the choice on Hascow.
why do you need to emphasise that you always do it?
Eh, just did. You don't always need a reason for saying something.
Unvote, Vote: Mastin
Def. OMGUS.
Cephir wrote:I would never lynch based on something like that and I don't think anyone else will either, so why not talk about it?
I definitely wouldn't lynch on it alone, but it *will* be a major part of my cases all game. Which is why it should be talked about.
BM wrote:Smells....town. But i dont get the fixation with namedropping players you know. It ain't cool, and it ain't productive. Whoever did the italicising and underlining thing at least actually achieved something.
Kai took what I (and then, Alex) had done and did it better.
Camn wrote:Not necessarily. It could be a revenge kill. It could be someone that HASCOW is particularly good at reading....

It could be a lot of things.
Like I said, it's probably due to the player having seen Hascow in many games, and/or seen him do *really* good in one.
But, no matter what, it has one thing in common:

The player has to KNOW Hascow.

End page three.
This is fun, but I gotta eat lunch.
I'm back! Well, kind-of.
No Access on Weekends
. :/
Advid reader/contributor to MD, as I'm far better in theory than I am in reality. :P

True to my word, I'm retiring. Totally not me. :P
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:55 am

Post by GIEFF »

Unvote

Vote: Battle Mage
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:57 am

Post by camn »

Mastin wrote:
Camn wrote:Not necessarily. It could be a revenge kill. It could be someone that HASCOW is particularly good at reading....

It could be a lot of things.
Like I said, it's probably due to the player having seen Hascow in many games, and/or seen him do *really* good in one.
But, no matter what, it has one thing in common:

The player has to KNOW Hascow.
Actually, no townie can say what it "probably" is.
As per my quote above.. let us speculate that it was for revenge.

If Hascow was scum in some game, and killed someone off N0, that person might have killed Hascow for revenge..
having never shared a page of a thread with him

DID this happen? I can't know.
Could it have? Sure.
Could it have been random? Sure.
Could it have been someone who HATES playing with Hascow? Sure.

Mastin, how can you say that the player "HAS" to know hascow? How can you say what the NK Reasoning "probably" was? How can you rule out a random choice?
Give me logic, please.. not speculation.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:29 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

alexhans wrote:
KMD wrote:Do you think he is scum or just disagree with his playstyle?
I'm not sure but I'm confortable with voting him until he plays. He is most unhelpful and may hide behind his null play attitude the whole game.
k, your vote is scummy then.
alex wrote:
KMD wrote: So, these past few pages give me something to work with. I now know that I DON'T like alex or GIEFF. I DO like Sens, Camn, and Benmage.
why? why? why? why? and... oh... whY?
I have nothing more to say than what I have already.
Alex wrote:
KMD wrote:
Unvote, Vote GIEFF
errr... you probably know what I'm goint to ask you...
it starts with W, then H, then Y... then and exclamation mark...
^See above.
camn wrote: Also, @KMD... I don't have very good Day1 strategy, as I have mentioned... and I am not against scumhunting. I just am not sure that verbose, line-by-line arguments are a useful way to do it.
Fair enough. It's the way I play, but I can understand not wanting to play the same way.
alexhans wrote:Camn... quit acting like a child... if you're town... you're being most unhelpful with ridiculous questions...
um...what?
Benmage wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote: So, these past few pages give me something to work with. I now know that I DON'T like alex or GIEFF. I DO like Sens, Camn, and Benmage.
No WAY KMD!! You have to assume I’m scum….am I growing on you??
For the first time ever, I have a town read on you. Must be learning how you play or something. Not completely sure TBH. :lol:
GIEFF wrote: Were you scum in either of the two games in which you grudgekilled kmd?

FoS camn
I think I have to explain our violent history. We played a game (Tranquility) before where I was sure she was scum. She wasn't. Next game we played together (Night Watch), I found myself dead on N0. Camn was the scum who killed me. So I figure it's kinda funny that she killed me just for revenge. I join another game (Medieval) that she's in and she vidges me. I was scum there. Another game (Zazie-modded), she replaces in during Night and I end up dead. That time though, she was actually town. Just coincidence that I died as soon as she came in. So then we come to Spy-modded, which was a playerlist determined by the players where I invited her to play. We were both scum, but on opposing groups. I tried to kill her N1, but her buddy RB'd me. On Night 3, we crosskilled, giving the game to town. So now I join here and she's saying she isn't going to kill me because the only killing roles are scum, which obviously if she's scum, she won't admit it. But I can almost guarantee that if she's scum, I WILL be NK'd in this game. I know if I was scum, Camn wouldn't be living past today. :lol: Damn, that was longer than I thought it would be.
GIEFF wrote:
camn wrote:And I don't consider 'lynching' 'killing'.

If so, than saying "I promise not to
kill
you this game" looks a lot like a scumslip to me.
Not seeing this.
camn wrote: My comment to KMD is an ongoing conversation between us. The fact that you see it as a scumslip is just a byproduct of your tunnel-vision regarding me. It is no more scummy than me 'buddying' was. . . but you seem to want ANYTHING I do or say to be scummy, regardless of any kind of rational, logical analysis.
[:oops:] Wasn't buddying one of my biggest points against you in tranquility? [/:oops:]
SensFan wrote: KMD, BM, camn, Sens all seem to understand each other. You really think its because we're all Scum, as opposed to the fact we all have enough experience to see that none of us are being scummy?
I've actually never finished a game with BM before. But yeah, I definitely have experience with you and Camn.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:47 am

Post by camn »

Kmd4390 wrote: [:oops:] Wasn't buddying one of my biggest points against you in tranquility? [/:oops:]
I don't know if you saw it, but GEIFF brought a meta-filled 'case' against me that I only buddy people when I am scum.
He had all these example games............
Of course, on casual inspection, you could see that I buddy people in every game I play, ever!

BM once was scum, and I was a town Power Role.... and he left me alive longer than he should have because I had buddied up to him so well!

I love buddy-ing!
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:54 am

Post by GIEFF »

camn wrote:I don't know if you saw it, but GEIFF brought a meta-filled 'case' against me that I only buddy people when I am scum.
That is not what I said at all. I said buddying seems to fit your scum meta to a greater degree than your town meta.

Check for yourself.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:56 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Yeah, Camn obviously always buddies.

And I can't open the link. My computer sucks.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

GIEFF wrote:I don't know why both Sensfan and BM claim they see nothing scummy about camn.

I'll discuss Camn as soon as another shared game of ours has been completed.
Gieff wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Gieff- i appreciate being your favourite. :D
Can you please answer now - do you think Mastin is town? His towniness before was only implied by alex being scum - now that you have unvoted alex, does this change the degree to which you believe Mastin is town?

Why did you unvote alex to vote me - did he assuage your suspicions, or did you think I did something scummier?
I'm fine with Mastin atm. He's an easy lynch, and im not happy to roll with it unless he does something more to actually deserve it. I wouldnt say i thought he was town, but theres nothing really to pursue atm, till he catches up at least.

Alex didnt assuage my suspicions, but frankly, it doesnt look like his fan club are going to allow him to be lynched anytime soon. I guess the resolution of that is out of my hands. So, we move on to your good self. :)

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

GIEFF wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Battle Mage
Haha, not only OMGUS, but you had to wait to see if Mastin was gonna support you or not, first. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by GIEFF »

Actually, when I asked Mastin that many pages ago, it was because I thought he SHOULDN'T still like his vote for you, as he had expressed a lot more suspicion of jammer at the time.

I think you know why I am voting for you, and I think you know it's not OMGUS.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

GIEFF wrote:Actually, when I asked Mastin that many pages ago, it was because I thought he SHOULDN'T still like his vote for you, as he had expressed a lot more suspicion of jammer at the time.

I think you know why I am voting for you, and I think you know it's not OMGUS.
So, in light of him falling in the trap you set for him, you promptly remove your vote from his wagon. Why is that?

You seem to think alot of things, but i have to question how much your brain is really being engaged whilst doing so. If you have something to say, just say it.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by GIEFF »

Battle Mage wrote:Alex didnt assuage my suspicions, but frankly, it doesnt look like his fan club are going to allow him to be lynched anytime soon.
Who is Alex's fan club?

Battle Mage wrote:So, we move on to your good self.
Who do you think you're voting for right now?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

ugh *facepalm*

Ok, im thick. lol

I blame not knowing any of you guys. And 1 hours sleep last night. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Battle Mage wrote: I blame not knowing any of you guys. And 1 hours sleep last night. :P
I slept for about 4 hours this morning. :P
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: I blame not knowing any of you guys. And 1 hours sleep last night. :P
I slept for about 4 hours this morning. :P
ok, let's go sleep now, come back tomorrow, and re-assess the entire game, k? :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”