Mafia 96 - Murder in Emerald City (Game Over!)

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:46 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

So based on meta on subtle hints you found in isolation reads, you find it likely that Rofl bussed Mastin, correct?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:47 am

Post by roflcopter »

and now i can tally three games where people try to lynch me for being right

i really wish ckool had shot kmd last night

vote: kmd
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:48 am

Post by roflcopter »

kmd/hayker - what is your best guess for how many members there are of each scumteam?
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:48 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I was trying to lynch you BEFORE you were right. Oh, and it's still possible that either you bussed or are on the other scumteam.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:48 am

Post by roflcopter »

xyl, who do you think is vermillion mafia
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:49 am

Post by roflcopter »

Kmd4390 wrote:If Rofl was scum with Mastin, it would make sense for him to say shoot me if Mastin is scum and shoot him if Mastin is town. Just sayin'.
and now you're trying to lynch me FOR being right. pathetic, really.
soi soi soi

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:49 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

roflcopter wrote:kmd/hayker - what is your best guess for how many members there are of each scumteam?
24/4=6/2=3 on each. 4 at most, but definitely not 2 or 5. So 3-4.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

roflcopter wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:If Rofl was scum with Mastin, it would make sense for him to say shoot me if Mastin is scum and shoot him if Mastin is town. Just sayin'.
Not saying that at all. I'm saying that if you were scum with Mastin, your play in calling for my death if Mastin was scum and yours if he was town would be beneficial for you.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:53 am

Post by roflcopter »

yeah ok, look at the who was dead after night 0. a member of the cerulean mafia (doctor no less), meaning if there are three members of each scumteam then there were only two left already, mastin and whoever his partner is.

do you
really
think that someone would bus their only remaining scumpartner, another mafia power role, from the getgo on day one with two other kill sources remaining?
soi soi soi

Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Hayker »

Well, on FEABL I'm used to 1/3, rounded down, being scum. I haven't figured out the average here yet, so I'm gonna use FEABL averages. I prefer worst case scenario thoughts anyways.

I think there was 4 on each team and viridian lost one, and cerulean lost two. Which makes is 3/2 so 5 mafia left.

Question:
For winning/losing purposes, does the two mafia group totals add up to determiune victory over cits?

like is 2+3= 5, therefore cits lose when they have 5 people left, or cits dont lose until 3 people left. Or does one mafia faction have to be compeltly eliminated before cits losing even matters?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

You're right. If you are scum, there are probably 4. Thanks.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:58 am

Post by Hayker »

roflcopter wrote:
Things lined up, and I'm a little crazy some times. I have "fun" ideas sometimes in mafia. Fun is quoted because only I generally find those things fun.

I suspected you before, it's just a thought, that again i identified for doubting. My suspiscion of you, I do not doubt.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:01 am

Post by Hayker »

Kmd4390 wrote:So based on meta on subtle hints you found in isolation reads, you find it likely that Rofl bussed Mastin, correct?
And yes.

The only thing that wpould validate my theory is Mastin. Mastin is just crazy enough for my crazy thoughts to work.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:03 am

Post by roflcopter »

hey kmd, who do you think vp baltar investigated between days one and two?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:05 am

Post by roflcopter »

btw, now that we've had members of both scumteams trying their hardest to get khan lynched, can we finally agree that the guy is town and stop even entertaining the notion that we'll ever lynch him, ever? kthx
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:07 am

Post by roflcopter »

and a four player scum team with (at least) two mafia power roles is extremely unlikely, to say the least. observe where kmd and hayker both readily accepted that it "must" be so because i'm obviously scum with mastin :roll:
soi soi soi

Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:07 am

Post by Hayker »

Actually rofl, I completly agree with you there for a change.

Anyways, though the question was not directed at me, Mastin was obviously investigated by johnny rotten I believe.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:08 am

Post by roflcopter »

mastin may very well have been investigated by johnny, but that was night 0. i'm interested in who baltar investigated after the mafiamann lynch. i have my ideas, but i want to see what kmd thinks.
soi soi soi

Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:08 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Kublai Khan wrote:
Wickedestjr
: For the weird cop-ish claim towards the end of the day. I wasn't going to bring attention to it because I thought maybe you were the cop, but with VP Baltar's death kinda nixes that idea. My gut is strongly telling me that you were trying to divert the doc protect away from the claimed pro-town killing role.
First of all, it was a mistake, and I am pretty sure I apologized for it. Secondly, if that were an attempt to divert the doc protect, then why would I have posted again shortly before night 2 that it was a mistake. Thirdly, do you think the doc would protect a claimed vig, or somebody that accidentally said something to make him seem like the cop. I seriously doubt that a doc would protect me based on me saying something that sounded like I investigated Kmd during the night. Why would I even admit that I was cop just to point out that I had an innocent result. And why wouldn't I have given the other results too? It was a mistake, I worded something incorrectly. I even explained the mistake. Also, what are the chances that a person would read all the way up to where I made the mistake, and then just happen to not read further to see me explain my mistake?
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:09 am

Post by roflcopter »

actually, i suspect kmd is cerulean and hayker is vermillion, so

unvote, vote: hayker
soi soi soi

Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:13 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:
roflcopter wrote:can we lynch mastin now? he's just going to continue trying to use his fake rb claim to spin farfetched theories and try to score mislynches with them.
So first you are voting Hayker, then you suddenly switch your vote over to Mastin, and now you are extremely eager to lynch him without even hearing a response from him?

FoS: rofl
That's pretty normal for roflcopter.

Possible Wickedestjr/Mastin scumbuddy tell here.
vote: Wickedestjr
Apart from a few people, I attacked Mastin the most imo. I think there are better lynch candidates. Can you please give us your opinions on the following players;

rofl
Hayker
Achilles
Lowell
curiouskarmadog

I apologize if you've already voiced your opinions on some of these players, but just in case.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:15 am

Post by roflcopter »

Hayker wrote:Actually rofl, I completly agree with you there for a change.

Anyways, though the question was not directed at me, Mastin was obviously investigated by johnny rotten I believe.
actually no, pretty sure baltar would have been eager to help lynch mastin d2 if he had a guilty on him, not starting counterwagons. so there's two potential innocent investigations to prize out of baltar/johnny rotten's posts.
soi soi soi

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:18 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

roflcopter wrote:hey kmd, who do you think vp baltar investigated between days one and two?
So Night 1? Based on his first post on Day 2, Mastin actually makes sense. He comes in questioning him and eventually votes him. If he got an innocent, he didn't hint at it at all that I see. If he had a guilty on someone else, his play makes no sense.
roflcopter wrote:btw, now that we've had members of both scumteams trying their hardest to get khan lynched, can we finally agree that the guy is town and stop even entertaining the notion that we'll ever lynch him, ever? kthx
He is 97-98% likely to be town. I won't be likely to vote him any time soon.
roflcopter wrote:and a four player scum team with (at least) two mafia power roles is extremely unlikely, to say the least. observe where kmd and hayker both readily accepted that it "must" be so because i'm obviously scum with mastin :roll:
I said "if" you are scum with Mastin, it's probably 4. That or you are a really ballsy player.
roflcopter wrote:mastin may very well have been investigated by johnny, but that was night 0. i'm interested in who baltar investigated after the mafiamann lynch. i have my ideas, but i want to see what kmd thinks.
If it wasn't Mastin, the best I can give you is who I personally would have looked at. Apart from that, I have no clue.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

having just skimmed namtamm in iso, kmd may get a reprieve. i'm pretty sure 3 members per team is all that makes sense, and namtamm is literally
screaming
mastin-scumpartner.

and kmd, if you think baltar had a guilty on mastin, why would he vote someone other than mastin when the mastin wagon reignited at the end of yesterday?
soi soi soi

Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:22 am

Post by Hayker »

roflcopter wrote:
Hayker wrote:Actually rofl, I completly agree with you there for a change.

actually no, pretty sure baltar would have been eager to help lynch mastin d2 if he had a guilty on him, not starting counterwagons. so there's two potential innocent investigations to prize out of baltar/johnny rotten's posts.
Vp seemed to be fairly all out of Mastin. My statement was from how Johnny acted day 1. He wen t right after Mastin . Completly all out. I believe there is only one inno ivest to prize out of his posts.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”