Wheel of Time Mafia: Rip in the Pattern (GAME OVER)

Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #3825 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

Alright, yeah, I see where you claimed that. Fair enough.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3826 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:07 am

Post by Moratorium »

I'm what I've claimed to be, a Blue Ajah tracker.

Good job scum in getting a quicklynch on me before I could put up a defense.

Town, please have a look at who initiated this lynch, in this case TSS.

Later. Glad to be out of this game, it was too complicated to enjoy.
Men's evil manners live in brass; their virtues we write in water.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #3827 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:51 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Scumbag assholes even managed to lynch Mort before giving people a chance to get their orders in. Way to be subtle.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3828 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:33 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Dammit. That's right.

-hopes that Kinetic is still accepting Twilight actions-
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3829 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Kairyuu wrote:Dammit. That's right.

-hopes that Kinetic is still accepting Twilight actions-
/Sigh

Nope.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3830 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by the silent speaker »

MBL:
If Mort reported a result on me of "targeted no one" when actually I was untargetable like I was when Macavity tried to still me:

1) I'd bust him because I was untargetable.
2) He'd be busted by the missing detect.

So that's a really risky false claim for Mort to make.
If Moratorium
targeted you and
reported a result of "no one" the missing detect would be a curiosity, yes. But why should Moratorium target you? For ught he knows he's wasting one of the town's more valuable night actions. More sensible is that he didn't target you and when he said he did he was lying.
Silent-explanation?
Easy. JVW is town and so am I. After busting Yosarian I'd be a likely enough target for the Black Ajah, and with Yosarian Black, JVW looks much townier anyway.

Moratorium is right about one thing, though: that lynch snowballed off my one vote very quickly, probably too quickly, and with not enough discussion. I am confident that I am right and Moratorium is scum, and more so in the 1-1 nature of Moratorium and Sajin, but if Moratorium is town, KOC and Kairyuu and JVW will warrant close looks also.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #3831 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

Mora, if you are indeed town, you should provide us with your detections and location from last night.

TSS, what were your River detects?

Who's left? KoC, JVW, Charter I think.
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3832 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Moratorium »

Slept at River.

1 From Barn
1 From Blacksmith
1 From River
1 To River
1 To Barn
Moratorium
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Moratorium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3833 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by Moratorium »

Oh, and just for fun:

The sky is green.
2 + 2 = 5.
The capital of Alabama is Tuscaloosa.
Playing 90% power role games is awesome.
This is not the last you'll see of me on mafiascum.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3834 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by Sajin »

Could you give us a town/non town list moratorium? Sorry ><
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #3835 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

Thanks.

Also, if I get killed tonight, Sajin must be lynched tomorrow. There is no way he makes that play as town.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #3836 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by charter »

River

1 From Barn
1 From Blacksmith
1 From River
1 To River
1 To Barn
julienvonwolfe
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
julienvonwolfe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3837 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by julienvonwolfe »

Sajin wrote:Dammit I was putting him at L-1.
So you really didn't see my vote before you posted?

:roll:

I was at the river.

Also, I don't know what to make of Mora's last post.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3838 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:42 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Barn

1 From Windmill
1 From River
1 To River
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3839 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:07 am

Post by Kinetic »

A faction has achieved their Win Condition. Endgame scene incoming.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3840 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:25 am

Post by Kinetic »

End of Day Eight

For days that seemed endless, the small town slowly dwindled. Now nine stood, and again they chose one of their number to remove from the world.

Hearts were heavy as they went to sleep that night... and several didn't wake.

When the group returned to their meeting place, only six showed up. Looking around, they noticed the silent speaker and Knight of Cydonia missing. But it didn't take long to find them both, carelessly left where they died.

the silent speaker
, Lohe Sedai, Keeper of the Chronicles
, Town, poisoned before Daybreak of Day 9

And not very far from her...

Knight of Cydonia
, Satintia Sedai of the Yellow Ajeh
, Town, strangled before Daybreak of Day 9

The group only had one thing left to do, ad they hoisted Moratorium to die.

Moratorium
, Tetsanyadin Sedai of the Blue Ajeh
, Town, lynched before Daybreak of Day 9

With the tides as they were, there was no need for subterfuge any longer. The three remaining black sisters quickly wove together, incapacitating the remaining group. No one knows what became of them...

MrBuddyLee
, Haman, son of Dal, son of Morel, Ogier of Stedding Shangtai
, Town, captured by the Black Ajeh during Endgame

Charter
, Bolin Sedai of the Red Ajah

Kairyuu
, Nipon Machaid, Butler

Sajin
, Fehin Sedai of the Black Ajeh
, Mafia, survived to endgame

Goatrevolt
, Cemaen Sedai of the Black Ajeh

julienvonwolf
, Muen Sedai of the Black Ajah

The End of the Game

The following Win Condition has been achieved:
Mafia

The following players have achieved this win condition:
Yosarian2, Mr. Flay, xxFabianxx, Sajin, Julienvonwolfe, Goatrevolt

No other Win Conditions have been achieved.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3841 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:29 am

Post by Kinetic »

Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3842 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:32 am

Post by Kinetic »

I'll answer any questions you have now, as completely as possible about the set up.

And before you ask, yes, there were so damn many red herrings that if you tried to follow them you would be lead to so many dead ends. This was intentional. For the most part, the detection ability that nearly every player had was borderline useless. This was not, by any stretch of the imagination, a solvable game if you had enough information. In fact, I purposely gave you too much information so that unless you could decipher the good from the bad you'd have to rely on scum hunting to find players who were scummy.

The point of this game was to be overly complex, but in essence to either force you to play simply or risk overload. Too many people chased tangents when they should have trusted their instincts.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #3843 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:37 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Thanks for the fun, Kinetic.

Town did well for the most part. Only two mislynches (Setael and Mort) and a modkill (BattleBenmage, please learn to control your motormouth in mafia), and we still lost, which I believe speaks for itself.

Sajin was scummy all game. Goat lurked til recently and got away with it. Julienvonwolfe should have been lynched instead of Setael, but Goat bailed him out.

Two kills a night for scum seems a little overpowered at endgame, yes?
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3844 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Fun game thanks Kinetic.

I gotta say I really was disappointed I got modkilled for jackassery. I was utterly confused that I lost my powers. It was because of purposeful lying/deceptions...but this clearly wasn't the case.

Apparenlty I lied to everyone saying bond was a twilight action. It was indeed a Daybreak action...but when reading my role I believed it to be a twilight:

Bond Warder – One Power - Active - Green – You may attempt to bond a warder during the
twilight.
Target a player. If this player can be bonded as a warder, they will be bonded to you. A player may voluntarily choose not to be bonded to you, however once bonded only you can break the bond. A bonded player gains new abilities, as the bond strengthens them and you will be able to communicate privately with them.

I had started to doubt Sajin and think that I and SpryeX could've done some beneficial town moves. My modkilled handed them the game and ruined the integrity of the game. I wasn't being malicious in my moves to warrant the modkill in my opinion. The overall goal is fun....oh well. No hard feelings.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3845 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:43 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Damn. Good game scum. You deserve the win.

By the time we started using the detections/locations as the method for determining lynches instead of scumhunting I just got so bored that I stopped caring entirely about whether I won or not.

Props to Sajin especially in my view. You had me completely convinced that you were town. A massive improvement over your play in Majora's Mask and Case Closed (though you impressed me pretty nicely right at the end of both of those as well by nabbing the last scum in endgame both times).

@Kinetic: How come the number of people we needed to get rid of was so high? We only mislynched twice (plus the modkill) all game and still got beaten after a 9 player endgame. Knowing you, I'm sure the balance was there, but I'm curious as to why there were so many, but no pro-town killing roles (as far as I know).
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3846 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:49 am

Post by Kinetic »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Thanks for the fun, Kinetic.

Town did well for the most part. Only two mislynches (Setael and Mort) and a modkill (BattleBenmage, please learn to control your motormouth in mafia), and we still lost, which I believe speaks for itself.

Sajin was scummy all game. Goat lurked til recently and got away with it. Julienvonwolfe should have been lynched instead of Setael, but Goat bailed him out.

Two kills a night for scum seems a little overpowered at endgame, yes?
Their night kills were tied to severe restrictions.

1) They were personal kills. If you killed the player the team lost the kill.
2) JVM's kill was a delayed kill, which before the teams were able to emrge meant there was a lot of room for cross kill.
3) Goat's kill was trackable by the Detect Saidar unless he used a very unwieldy version (see his role PM when I post it).

It was a little overpowered down the stretch, but if you'd have lynched JVM when you almost did, Mafia would have almost no chance of winning.
Benmage wrote:Fun game thanks Kinetic.

I gotta say I really was disappointed I got modkilled for jackassery. I was utterly confused that I lost my powers. It was because of purposeful lying/deceptions...but this clearly wasn't the case.

Apparenlty I lied to everyone saying bond was a twilight action. It was indeed a Daybreak action...but when reading my role I believed it to be a twilight:

Bond Warder – One Power - Active - Green – You may attempt to bond a warder during the
twilight.
Target a player. If this player can be bonded as a warder, they will be bonded to you. A player may voluntarily choose not to be bonded to you, however once bonded only you can break the bond. A bonded player gains new abilities, as the bond strengthens them and you will be able to communicate privately with them.

I had started to doubt Sajin and think that I and SpryeX could've done some beneficial town moves. My modkilled handed them the game and ruined the integrity of the game. I wasn't being malicious in my moves to warrant the modkill in my opinion. The overall goal is fun....oh well. No hard feelings.
Lying, in this game, the only way I could truly be fair about it was if you said something that was untrue that I knew for a fact was wrong, I had to call you on it. You lied about your role, and I could not determine if it was a mistake or not.

I let a lot of things slide that COULD be lies, on the basis that I couldn't confirm them as lies, or that they were grey (a lot of ABR's play), but I HAD to call you on it when you directly lied about your role PM (even if I couldn't be sure if you realized it, because I had very clearly outlined abilities).

You were modkilled for not only what happened (which includes directly quoting something from your QuickTopic to your other quicktopic, another no-no), but also because you already had a warning in place. I could not, in good conscious give you yet ANOTHER warning.
Kairyuu wrote:Damn. Good game scum. You deserve the win.

By the time we started using the detections/locations as the method for determining lynches instead of scumhunting I just got so bored that I stopped caring entirely about whether I won or not.

Props to Sajin especially in my view. You had me completely convinced that you were town. A massive improvement over your play in Majora's Mask and Case Closed (though you impressed me pretty nicely right at the end of both of those as well by nabbing the last scum in endgame both times).

@Kinetic: How come the number of people we needed to get rid of was so high? We only mislynched twice (plus the modkill) all game and still got beaten after a 9 player endgame. Knowing you, I'm sure the balance was there, but I'm curious as to why there were so many, but no pro-town killing roles (as far as I know).
A lot of the balance was on each party, and the expectation of cross-kills. You'll see a lot of it when Flay and Fabian's role PMs are revealed.

Additionally, every kill was player based, killing the player would have removed the kill from the game.

For instance, as I stated before, if Goat had not protected JVM the way he did in mid-game and JVM was lynched, this game was virtually over for the mafia.
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #3847 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:50 am

Post by MacavityLock »

In before Kinetic posts roles:

MBL, all game I think you were paranoid over nothing. I think that you were somehow linked to Isaac, not the maf group, and once he was gone, you could have given us all sorts of useful info.

Told you guys charter was town.

The Benmage modkill definitely did us in, and judging from what Benmage just posted, I want to hear more why it happened.

Thoughts on scum: 1) Sajin was obv-scum by the end. 2) The JVW-KoC 1-and-1 was forgotten later in the game. 3) Why didn't scum ever Still anybody?

Good game all, and congrats scum. I thought town did pretty well too, just not enough.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3848 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:54 am

Post by Benmage »

Kinetic wrote: I could not determine if it was a mistake or not.
We had 4 or so pm's back and fourth where I was utterly lost...it's why i turned to the public for help.. :cry:
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3849 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:54 am

Post by Kinetic »

Role PMS

Note: I lost the "original" Role PMS and most of my modnotes some time after Day 1. I was able to protect all of the role PMs I sent out to players, since I saved them in my PM folder, but any additional PMs (such as SpyreX's cascading PM line and Original KoC's Dark PM) have been lost. I will not attempt to recreate them, but I'll leave a note for what they would have done had those routes been chosen.

The Aes Sedai

Mora
Tetsanyadin Sedai of the Blue Ajeh

Post Restriction:
You have the following post restriction(s):
Bound by the Oath Rod:

All Aes Sedai, before they can claim the title, are bound to the three oaths. These oaths are taken on the Oath Rod, a powerful ter’angreal (magical artifact) which binds the oaths to the person’s very being. They can not break any oaths from the oath rod in just the same way that a man cannot fly. They are literally unable to do so.

Quote:
These are the three oaths that you are bound to:
• Under the Light, I vow to speak no word that is not true.
• Under the Light, I vow never to make a weapon for one man to kill another.
• Under the Light, I vow not to use the One Power as a weapon, except against Shadowspawn, or in the last defense of my life, the life of my Warder, or that of another Sister.

In game terms, these are translated as such:
For the first oath, you cannot type a word that is not true. You can ‘lie’ by omission, or ask a question in such a way that you imply a false answer, but you cannot lie directly. You can also lie if you do not know what you are speaking is not true, however you can never represent something as true if you do not know for a fact (or believe for a fact) is true. (For Example, many people believe god exists, and if an Aes Sedai who believes god exists is asked “Does God exist” they can answer yes. While an Aes Sedai who does not believe God exists can answer the same question as “No”. However you cannot say “I know (insert mafia player) is scum” unless you 100% believe it. You can say “I believe XXX is scum” as that would not be a lie. )

(If you have read the books you know that Aes Sedai are weavers of words, and the ‘truth’ you think you hear is not always the real truth. You also know that if an Aes Sedai says something is fact, that it is fact.)

If you break this rule you will lose the ability to use ANY One-Power ability at night. I will be the sole judge of this. I may give you a warning if I believe you have said an untruth. This does not mean you cannot deceive; just the no word you type is untrue. Learn to know the difference.

For the second oath, this means you cannot use an ability which will cause another person to die, even indirectly, unless that person is a dark friend or a creature of the shadow. An example of this would be role blocking a doctor who would save some one who is not a dark friend from dying. Even I do not know all the implications of this oath. If this happens, you will not be informed of it.

For the third oath you can only use One Power abilities that are classified as “Offensive” against darkfriends; when you, your warder, or another Aes Sedai is in mortal danger (Lynch-1 is considered mortal danger. Due to the way certain abilities resolve, they may provide a mortal danger clause. You may target these abilities regardless, however unless they meet the mortal danger clause AT THE TIME OF RESOLVING, the ability will not resolve and you will lose that action.)

I am the sole arbiter of your actions and if I feel you have violated an oath I will enforce any or all penalties at my own discretion. For flagrant violations I reserve the right to mod-kill you. You may PM me with a scenario if you feel it may fall into the Three Oaths, and I will tell you what effect the Oaths have on you.

Aes Sedai General Ability(s)

Detect Saidar: One Power - Passive: You will be able to detect when Saidar is used. However your ability to detect it is not flawless. When someone uses Saidar in the room you are in you will know which room was targeted. If someone targets the room you are in, you will know which room this came from.

Gentle: One Power – Active - Daybreak - You may use this ability on a man who channels Saidin. This ability will immediately cut them off from the source and they will lose all abilities which have the ‘One Power’ modifier. At least three women, working in concert, must use Gentle on the target for this ability to work. Some men are even more powerful than that, and more Aes Sedai may be needed. This power is irreversible. Once someone is cut off from the source they can never use the One Power again.

Still: One Power – Active - Daybreak - You may use this ability on a woman who can channel Saidar. This ability will immediately cut them off from the source. This power is irreversible. Although men are more powerful than women, it is still difficult to cut them off from the power. At least two women, working in concert, must use Still on the target for this ability to work. Once someone is cut off from the source they can never use the One Power again.

Contact: Passive – Shinnen_no_Me, Laedia Sedai of the Grey Ajeh is your contact in this mission. You know that there may be other Aes Sedai here as well, but you were only told about this one. You may speak with her privately at your quick topic: "http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/paeqMFna9cr" You may not speak with anyone else privately unless you are told so.

Aes Sedai Ajeh Ability(s)

Eavesdrop: One Power - Active – Daybreak - Blue - You may attempt to eavesdrop on someone at night. If they try to talk to someone at night, you know. If they try to visit someone, you know who. (In game terms you have the Tracker ability, you do not learn conversations this person has in private).

Win Condition(s)
Town: You win the game when all threats to the town are eliminated.
ABR/Charter
Bolin Sedai of the Red Ajah

Post Restriction:
Bound by the Oath Rod:

All Aes Sedai, before they can claim the title, are bound to the three oaths. These oaths are taken on the Oath Rod, a powerful ter’angreal (magical artifact) which binds the oaths to the person’s very being. They can not break any oaths from the oath rod in just the same way that a man cannot fly. They are literally unable to do so.

Quote:
• Under the Light, I vow not to use the One Power as a weapon, except against Shadowspawn, or in the last defense of my life, the life of my Warder, or that of another Sister.

For the first oath, you cannot type a word that is not true. You can ‘lie’ by omission, or ask a question in such a way that you imply a false answer, but you cannot lie directly. You can also lie if you do not know what you are speaking is not true, however you can never represent something as true if you do not know for a fact (or believe for a fact) is true. (For Example, many people believe god exists, and if an Aes Sedai who believes god exists is asked “Does God exist” they can answer yes. While an Aes Sedai who does not believe God exists can answer the same question as “No”. However you cannot say “I know (insert mafia player) is scum” unless you 100% believe it. You can say “I believe XXX is scum” as that would not be a lie. )

(If you have read the books you know that Aes Sedai are weavers of words, and the ‘truth’ you think you hear is not always the real truth. You also know that if an Aes Sedai says something is fact, that it is fact.)

If you break this rule you will lose the ability to use ANY One-Power ability at night. I will be the sole judge of this. I may give you a warning if I believe you have said an untruth. This does not mean you cannot deceive; just the no word you type is untrue. Learn to know the difference.

For the second oath, this means you cannot use an ability which will cause another person to die, even indirectly, unless that person is a dark friend or a creature of the shadow. An example of this would be role blocking a doctor who would save some one who is not a dark friend from dying. Even I do not know all the implications of this oath. If this happens, you will not be informed of it.

For the third oath you can only use One Power abilities that are classified as “Offensive” against darkfriends; when you, your warder, or another Aes Sedai is in mortal danger (Lynch-1 is considered mortal danger. Due to the way certain abilities resolve, they may provide a mortal danger clause. You may target these abilities regardless, however unless they meet the mortal danger clause AT THE TIME OF RESOLVING, the ability will not resolve and you will lose that action.)

I am the sole arbiter of your actions and if I feel you have violated an oath I will enforce any or all penalties at my own discretion. For flagrant violations I reserve the right to mod-kill you. You may PM me with a scenario if you feel it may fall into the Three Oaths, and I will tell you what effect the Oaths have on you.

Detect Saidar: One Power - Passive: You will be able to detect when Saidar is used. However your ability to detect it is not flawless. When someone uses Saidar in the room you are in you will know which room was targeted. If someone targets the room you are in, you will know which room this came from.

Gentle: One Power - Active – Daybreak - You may use this ability on a man who channels Saidin. This ability will immediately cut them off from the source and they will lose all abilities which have the ‘One Power’ modifier. At least three women, working in concert, must use Gentle on the target for this ability to work. Some men are even more powerful than that, and more Aes Sedai may be needed. This power is irreversible. Once someone is cut off from the source they can never use the One Power again.

Still: One Power – Active – Daybreak - You may use this ability on a woman who can channel Saidar. This ability will immediately cut them off from the source. This power is irreversible. Although men are more powerful than women, it is still difficult to cut them off from the power. At least two women, working in concert, must use Still on the target for this ability to work. Once someone is cut off from the source they can never use the One Power again.

Contact: Passive – MacavityLock, Norida Sedai of the White Ajeh is your contact in this mission. You know that there may be other Aes Sedai here as well, but you were only told about this one. You may speak with her privately at your quick topic: "http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/NppTJSG9ws6pV " You may not speak with anyone else privately unless you are told so.

Shielding: One Power - Active - Red – Twilight - You create a shielding around target player. That player is unable to use the One Power or attempt any actions while being shielded. (This effect works like a role-block)

Win Condition(s)
MacLock
Norida Sedai of the White Ajeh

Post Restriction:
Bound by the Oath Rod:

Quote:

Gentle: One Power - Active - You may use this ability on a man who channels Saidin. This ability will immediately cut them off from the source and they will lose all abilities which have the ‘One Power’ modifier. At least three women, working in concert, must use Gentle on the target for this ability to work. Some men are even more powerful than that, and more Aes Sedai may be needed. This power is irreversible. Once someone is cut off from the source they can never use the One Power again.

Still: One Power – Active - You may use this ability on a woman who can channel Saidar. This ability will immediately cut them off from the source. This power is irreversible. Although men are more powerful than women, it is still difficult to cut them off from the power. At least two women, working in concert, must use Still on the target for this ability to work. Once someone is cut off from the source they can never use the One Power again.

Contact: Passive – Albert B. Rampage, Bolin Sedai of the Red Ajeh is your contact in this mission. You know that there may be other Aes Sedai here as well, but you were only told about this one. You may speak with her privately at your quick topic: "http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/NppTJSG9ws6pV" You may not speak with anyone else privately unless you are told so.

Logical Discourse – One Power – Active – White – Rapid - Using a combination of verbal fencing and some persuasion of a different source you are able to effectively block one person’s opinion from swaying the others in the group. Target a player during the day by sending me a PM privately. They will no longer be able to vote. The player can still unvote, and if he had a vote previously this vote will not be removed, however he can not vote again until you remove this ability. You may change your target with this ability at every 24 hours.

Win Condition(s)
Myndrunner/Zwet/Seteal
Tsailevin Sedai of the Brown Ajeh

Post Restriction:
Bound by the Oath Rod:

Quote:

Gentle: One Power - Active - You may use this ability on a man who channels Saidin. This ability will immediately cut them off from the source and they will lose all abilities which have the ‘One Power’ modifier. At least three women, working in concert, must use Gentle on the target for this ability to work. Some men are even more powerful than that, and more Aes Sedai may be needed. This power is irreversible. Once someone is cut off from the source they can never use the One Power again.

Still: One Power – Active - You may use this ability on a woman who can channel Saidar. This ability will immediately cut them off from the source. This power is irreversible. Although men are more powerful than women, it is still difficult to cut them off from the power. At least two women, working in concert, must use Still on the target for this ability to work. Once someone is cut off from the source they can never use the One Power again.

Contact: Passive – Faraday, Mitsuden Sedai of the Grey Ajeh is your contact in this mission. You know that there may be other Aes Sedai here as well, but you were only told about this one. You may speak with her privately at your quick topic : "http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/bJyV4nFkMRNqq" You may not speak with anyone else privately unless you are told so.

Research: One Power - Active – Brown – Target a room. After twilight, but before the next day begins, the number of players in the room, plus a tally of who is town and who is not town will be placed in the opening post for the day.

Win Condition(s)
Faraday
Mitsuden Sedai of the Grey Ajeh

Post Restriction:
Bound by the Oath Rod:

Quote:

Contact: Passive – Myndrunner, Tsailevin Sedai the Brown Ajeh is your contact in this mission. You know that there may be other Aes Sedai here as well, but you were only told about this one. You may speak with her privately at your quick topic : "http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/bJyV4nFkMRNqq " You may not speak with anyone else privately unless you are told so.

Booming Voice - One Power - Active – Grey – Rapid - Using a trick with the one power, your FOSs also count as votes. The FOS will show up on the FOS count, but the vote will also be counted on the vote tally. This may raise the number of votes needed to lynch someone. Your FOS vote is still bound to the Oaths. This ability must be activated by PMing the mod before it works.

Win Condition(s)
Cyberbob/Benmage
Daigea Sedai of the Green Ajeh

Post Restriction:
Bound by the Oath Rod:

Quote:

Contact: Passive – Sajin, Fehin Sedai of the Brown Ajeh is your contact in this mission. You know that there may be other Aes Sedai here as well, but you were only told about this one. You may speak with her privately at your quick topic: "http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/6wg4n9mZZnUn" You may not speak with anyone else privately unless you are told so.

Bond Warder – One Power - Active - Green – You may attempt to bond a warder during the twilight. Target a player. If this player can be bonded as a warder, they will be bonded to you. A player may voluntarily choose not to be bonded to you, however once bonded only you can break the bond. A bonded player gains new abilities, as the bond strengthens them and you will be able to communicate privately with them.

Win Condition(s)
Seraphim/New KoC
Satintia Sedai of the Yellow Ajeh

Post Restriction:
Bound by the Oath Rod:

Quote:

Contact: Passive – Tuberkulos, Cemaen Sedai of the Blue Ajeh is your contact in this mission. You know that there may be other Aes Sedai here as well, but you were only told about this one. You may speak with her privately at your quick topic: "http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/unC5DrW7tc6m" You may not speak with anyone else privately unless you are told so.

Heal: One Power - Active - Yellow - You may attempt to Heal one player during the twilight phase. This heal will prevent the first killing attempt targeting your target. (In game terms you have the Doctor ability).

Win Condition(s)
Kison
Berany Sedai of the White Ajeh

Post Restriction:
Bound by the Oath Rod:

Quote:

Contact: Passive – Shadow Knight, Barohei Sedai of the Green Ajeh is your contact in this mission. You know that there may be other Aes Sedai here as well, but you were only told about this one. You may speak with her privately at your quick topic: "http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/rjZ4zi5CxtdZ" You may not speak with anyone else privately unless you are told so.

Logical Discourse – One Power – Active – White – Rapid – Using a combination of verbal fencing and some persuasion of a different source you are able to effectively block one person’s opinion from swaying the others in the group. Target a player during the day by sending me a PM privately. They will no longer be able to vote. The player can still unvote, and if he had a vote previously this vote will not be removed, however he can not vote again until you remove this ability. You may change your target with this ability every 24 hours.

Win Condition(s)
ShadowKnight
Barohei Sedai of the Green Ajeh

Post Restriction:
Bound by the Oath Rod:

Quote:

Contact: Passive – Kison, Berany Sedai of the White Ajeh is your contact in this mission. You know that there may be other Aes Sedai here as well, but you were only told about this one. You may speak with her privately at your quick topic: "http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/rjZ4zi5CxtdZ" You may not speak with anyone else privately unless you are told so.

Bond Warder – One Power - Active - Green – You may attempt to bond a warder during the twilight. Target a player. If this player can be bonded as a warder, they will be bonded to you. A player may voluntarily choose not to be bonded to you, however once bonded only you can break the bond. A bonded player gains new abilities, as the bond strengthens them and you will be able to communicate privately with them.

Win Condition(s)
MOS
Laedia Sedai of the Gray Ajeh

Post Restriction:
Bound by the Oath Rod:

Quote:

Contact: Passive – Moratorium, Tetsanyadin Sedai of the Blue Ajeh is your contact in this mission. You know that there may be other Aes Sedai here as well, but you were only told about this one. You may speak with her privately at your quick topic: "http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/paeqMFna9cr" You may not speak with anyone else privately unless you are told so.

Booming Voice - One Power - Active – Grey – Rapid - Using a trick with the one power, your FOSs also count as votes. The FOS will show up on the FOS count, but the vote will also be counted on the vote tally. This may raise the number of votes needed to lynch someone. Your FOS vote is still bound to the Oaths. This ability must be activated by PMing the mod before it works.

Win Condition(s)
Additional Role PMS still coming:

Next: Other Aes Sedai and Non-Aes Sedai Town roles

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”