Wheel of Time Mafia: Rip in the Pattern (GAME OVER)

Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3850 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:55 am

Post by Sajin »

Kairyuu wrote:Damn. Good game scum. You deserve the win.

By the time we started using the detections/locations as the method for determining lynches instead of scumhunting I just got so bored that I stopped caring entirely about whether I won or not.

Props to Sajin especially in my view. You had me completely convinced that you were town. A massive improvement over your play in Majora's Mask and Case Closed (though you impressed me pretty nicely right at the end of both of those as well by nabbing the last scum in endgame both times).

@Kinetic: How come the number of people we needed to get rid of was so high? We only mislynched twice (plus the modkill) all game and still got beaten after a 9 player endgame. Knowing you, I'm sure the balance was there, but I'm curious as to why there were so many, but no pro-town killing roles (as far as I know).
Mafia had zero ways of dealing with the SK except through lynching. In short, there was no cross kills.

Also mafia was not unified at the start of the game.

Fabian/goat pair

Yos/JVW pair

and myself and Mr Flay were paired.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:58 am

Post by Kinetic »

Benmage wrote:
Kinetic wrote: I could not determine if it was a mistake or not.
We had 4 or so pm's back and fourth where I was utterly lost...it's why i turned to the public for help.. :cry:
:-/ I planned on letting you stew until the night phase (since that was originally my penalty for lying), but I relented and decided if you immediately corrected the problem on your own you'd retain your powers (see Armlx, who lied about Red Ajeh and immediately changed it).

In the night phase I'd have explained what you did and after you lost the powers for one night you could explain and regain them. You jumped the gun, but like I said, you also Directly Quoted something from one quick topic (Sajin) to another (SpryeX), and when I noticed that I also had to remove you.

Unfortuantly I felt that if I explained that completely in game it might have given away too much (I was VERY careful on certain explanations, because I didn't want to give too much away).
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:58 am

Post by Sajin »

Benmage wrote:Fun game thanks Kinetic.

I gotta say I really was disappointed I got modkilled for jackassery. I was utterly confused that I lost my powers. It was because of purposeful lying/deceptions...but this clearly wasn't the case.

Apparenlty I lied to everyone saying bond was a twilight action. It was indeed a Daybreak action...but when reading my role I believed it to be a twilight:

Bond Warder – One Power - Active - Green – You may attempt to bond a warder during the
twilight.
Target a player. If this player can be bonded as a warder, they will be bonded to you. A player may voluntarily choose not to be bonded to you, however once bonded only you can break the bond. A bonded player gains new abilities, as the bond strengthens them and you will be able to communicate privately with them.

I had started to doubt Sajin and think that I and SpryeX could've done some beneficial town moves. My modkilled handed them the game and ruined the integrity of the game. I wasn't being malicious in my moves to warrant the modkill in my opinion. The overall goal is fun....oh well. No hard feelings.
I believe the modkill was because you lied. You said you KNEW that people had lied about their twilight actions....which was only based on what I claimed to you as being stilled. You lost your powers from that and then quoting it to try and use it to find out a liar was the reason for the modkill imo.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:00 am

Post by Kinetic »

Sajin wrote:
Benmage wrote:Fun game thanks Kinetic.

I gotta say I really was disappointed I got modkilled for jackassery. I was utterly confused that I lost my powers. It was because of purposeful lying/deceptions...but this clearly wasn't the case.

Apparenlty I lied to everyone saying bond was a twilight action. It was indeed a Daybreak action...but when reading my role I believed it to be a twilight:

Bond Warder – One Power - Active - Green – You may attempt to bond a warder during the
twilight.
Target a player. If this player can be bonded as a warder, they will be bonded to you. A player may voluntarily choose not to be bonded to you, however once bonded only you can break the bond. A bonded player gains new abilities, as the bond strengthens them and you will be able to communicate privately with them.

I had started to doubt Sajin and think that I and SpryeX could've done some beneficial town moves. My modkilled handed them the game and ruined the integrity of the game. I wasn't being malicious in my moves to warrant the modkill in my opinion. The overall goal is fun....oh well. No hard feelings.
I believe the modkill was because you lied. You said you KNEW that people had lied about their twilight actions....which was only based on what I claimed to you as being stilled. You lost your powers from that and then quoting it to try and use it to find out a liar was the reason for the modkill imo.
Nope, it had nothing to do with that, and that wasn't considered the lie he told. He lied about his PM, that was why he lost powers.

For more information: His Bond Warder ability was a DAYBREAK action, he claimed it to be Twilight, that was why he lost his powers.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:01 am

Post by Sajin »

Oh right then. Fair enough.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:03 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

The town would have won no questions asked had JVW been lynched the day he got taken to L-1. Without JVW we would have had only 1 kill per night with like 16+ people alive, and me the only scum who wasn't under heavy suspicion. There's no way I could have pulled it out against like 10 townies though, since I had lurked most of the game and would have been a process of elimination lynch at some point or another.

I thought it was a guaranteed loss at that point. However, JVW actually did target SK that night (with his false heal ability, though) so I knew the 1-1 was based on incorrect assumptions somewhere. When MBL kept pushing the idea of someone roleblocking SK I was able to figure it out. Being able to swing that lynch from JVW at L-1 to the real mass cop being lynched was huge for us.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:03 am

Post by charter »

Good job scum. Sorry town that I was useless, but this isn't Kansas for me.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:04 am

Post by Sajin »

Goatrevolt wrote:The town would have won no questions asked had JVW been lynched the day he got taken to L-1. Without JVW we would have had only 1 kill per night with like 16+ people alive, and me the only scum who wasn't under heavy suspicion. There's no way I could have pulled it out against like 10 townies though, since I had lurked most of the game and would have been a process of elimination lynch at some point or another.

I thought it was a guaranteed loss at that point. However, JVW actually did target SK that night (with his false heal ability, though) so I knew the 1-1 was based on incorrect assumptions somewhere. When MBL kept pushing the idea of someone roleblocking SK I was able to figure it out. Being able to swing that lynch from JVW at L-1 to the real mass cop being lynched was huge for us.
*high five for the tagteam chainsaw defense*
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:05 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Goat gets play of the game for blatant defense of JVW, switching us to the JVW lynch, our first and only true mislynch, over the July 4th weekend.

tss, Kaiyruu get minor bonehead play of the game for allowing the quicklynch of Moratorium.

Everyone gets major bonehead play of the game for not trusting/listening to MBL, who kept voting for scum time and time again and who was indeed town.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:05 am

Post by Kinetic »

lol, JVM's ability was blocked by has(cow)'s ability.

All three night kills on Day One were Isaac's fault (and if he'd have realized he gained a Euphoria Token, even though neither of the players he targeted to kill were Aes Sedai, he'd have figured that out too).
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:06 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

*Setael lynch
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:09 am

Post by MacavityLock »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Everyone gets major bonehead play of the game for not trusting/listening to MBL, who kept voting for scum time and time again and who was indeed town.
Hey man, I trusted you :}
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:09 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Oh yeah, major boo to Kaiyruu for giving his real life friend the triple kill despite Isacc being scummy day one. I hope you learned from your mistake, Kaiyruu, because if you do it again I know a lot of people who'd ban you from their games for that kind of play. Every game should be a clean slate when it comes to trust.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:10 am

Post by Sajin »

MrBuddyLee wrote:Oh yeah, major boo to Kaiyruu for giving his real life friend the triple kill despite Isacc being scummy day one. I hope you learned from your mistake, Kaiyruu, because if you do it again I know a lot of people who'd ban you from their games for that kind of play. Every game should be a clean slate when it comes to trust.
I disagree. Sometimes you get better reads on people with using abilities on them rather than the person you have no clue of.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:11 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

MacavityLock wrote:Hey man, I trusted you :}
Like hell you did, wasn't I on your mislynch list? :) Terrible idea, by the way... lynching me is like fishing for electric eels with your bare hands.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:12 am

Post by SpyreX »

It was a fun game, overall.

I really want to see what had happened had I not jumped the gun and went crazy route.

Overall, I really, REALLY dislike the "lie" element. That would be my major gripe. It is way too subjective and even though I KNEW I needed to stay the hell away from it it kept coming up.

I dont think I played a great game by any stretch of the imagination but partially being the only vanilla in a sea of power roles where the conversation was dominated by the results was blah.

The ONLY way I would have been able to nail Goat would have been a result of his defenses.

Overall a solid game though.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:13 am

Post by MacavityLock »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
MacavityLock wrote:Hey man, I trusted you :}
Like hell you did, wasn't I on your mislynch list? :) Terrible idea, by the way... lynching me is like fishing for electric eels with your bare hands.
Mislynch list? I'm confused. (This is not sarcasm, I really don't know what you're talking about.)
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Sajin »

I knew I was obv scum after the moratorium lynch. You should of seen my QT idea in case KoC got the protect off or charter roleblocked Goat before deadline (which would of prevented endgame).

And Kairyuu, if I had a kill I would of loved that motivation you sent me.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

MBL, I thought you might actually be a neutral of some sort. You seemed legitimately nervous when MacavityLock wanted to test your ability.

I can't believe that after the lynch was swung away from JVW that nobody ever came back to him again. Nobody so much as laid suspicion on him the rest of the game. I wanted to keep him alive as long as possible because he was the poisoning kills and we needed those. I was prepared to bus the hell out of Sajin should it be necessary to keep JVW alive.

My severe lurking in the beginning of the game was mostly because I simply had no clue what was going on. There was like a 20 page period (when Flay got lynched) that I actually never even read. Eventually I just decided I needed to throw myself into the game or I would get lurker lynched.

I also am impressed that Sajin managed to get away with his fake stilled claim. Yosarian and I were both arguing against him making that play in the quick topic but, hey, it actually managed to work out. I thought he was going to guaranteed get lynched as soon as he claimed it.

My favorite line in our quick topic was this:

Sajin: "As much as I love your commentary about your mom, that would be an oath violation goat."

I couldn't stop laughing at that line.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:14 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

tss, where the hell did your obsession with lynching me come from? If you hadn't been blinded by that, you might not have mislynched Mort at the end.

If we'd lynched Sajin or JVW yesterday, I think we still might have won this. Goat would have gone down once JVW went down, due to the obvprotect at the Setael lynch.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:17 am

Post by Sajin »

Since I don't think Kinetic has posted the combined mafia QT (could be wrong)

http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/nTQuD3dHSLQE

We got access to this once Fabian died. (Thank you spyrex for calling me a Ultra Townie! That is going into my sig)
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:17 am

Post by Kinetic »

Armlx
Vellee Sedai, the Amyrlin Seat

Post Restriction:
You have the following post restriction(s):
Bound by the Oath Rod:

All Aes Sedai, before they can claim the title, are bound to the three oaths. These oaths are taken on the Oath Rod, a powerful ter’angreal (magical artifact) which binds the oaths to the person’s very being. They can not break any oaths from the oath rod in just the same way that a man cannot fly. They are literally unable to do so.

Quote:
These are the three oaths that you are bound to:
• Under the Light, I vow to speak no word that is not true.
• Under the Light, I vow never to make a weapon for one man to kill another.
• Under the Light, I vow not to use the One Power as a weapon, except against Shadowspawn, or in the last defense of my life, the life of my Warder, or that of another Sister.

In game terms, these are translated as such:
For the first oath, you cannot type a word that is not true. You can ‘lie’ by omission, or ask a question in such a way that you imply a false answer, but you cannot lie directly. You can also lie if you do not know what you are speaking is not true, however you can never represent something as true if you do not know for a fact (or believe for a fact) is true. (For Example, many people believe god exists, and if an Aes Sedai who believes god exists is asked “Does God exist” they can answer yes. While an Aes Sedai who does not believe God exists can answer the same question as “No”. However you cannot say “I know (insert mafia player) is scum” unless you 100% believe it. You can say “I believe XXX is scum” as that would not be a lie. )

(If you have read the books you know that Aes Sedai are weavers of words, and the ‘truth’ you think you hear is not always the real truth. You also know that if an Aes Sedai says something is fact, that it is fact.)

If you break this rule you will lose the ability to use ANY One-Power ability at night. I will be the sole judge of this. I may give you a warning if I believe you have said an untruth. This does not mean you cannot deceive; just the no word you type is untrue. Learn to know the difference.

For the second oath, this means you cannot use an ability which will cause another person to die, even indirectly, unless that person is a dark friend or a creature of the shadow. An example of this would be role blocking a doctor who would save some one who is not a dark friend from dying. Even I do not know all the implications of this oath. If this happens, you will not be informed of it.

For the third oath you can only use One Power abilities that are classified as “Offensive” against darkfriends; when you, your warder, or another Aes Sedai is in mortal danger (Lynch-1 is considered mortal danger. Due to the way certain abilities resolve, they may provide a mortal danger clause. You may target these abilities regardless, however unless they meet the mortal danger clause AT THE TIME OF RESOLVING, the ability will not resolve and you will lose that action.)

I am the sole arbiter of your actions and if I feel you have violated an oath I will enforce any or all penalties at my own discretion. For flagrant violations I reserve the right to mod-kill you. You may PM me with a scenario if you feel it may fall into the Three Oaths, and I will tell you what effect the Oaths have on you.

Aes Sedai General Ability(s)

Detect Saidar: One Power - Passive: You will be able to detect when Saidar is used. However your ability to detect it is not flawless. When someone uses Saidar in the room you are in you will know which room was targeted. If someone targets the room you are in, you will know which room this came from.

Gentle: One Power - Active - You may use this ability on a man who channels Saidin. This ability will immediately cut them off from the source and they will lose all abilities which have the ‘One Power’ modifier. At least three women, working in concert, must use Gentle on the target for this ability to work. Some men are even more powerful than that, and more Aes Sedai may be needed. This power is irreversible. Once someone is cut off from the source they can never use the One Power again.

Still: One Power – Active - You may use this ability on a woman who can channel Saidar. This ability will immediately cut them off from the source. This power is irreversible. Although men are more powerful than women, it is still difficult to cut them off from the power. At least two women, working in concert, must use Still on the target for this ability to work. Once someone is cut off from the source they can never use the One Power again.

Contact: Passive – fuzzylightning, Lohe Sedai, The Keeper of the Chronicles is your contact in this mission. You know that there may be other Aes Sedai here as well, but you were only told about this one. You may speak with her privately at your quick topic: "http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/NMdvPuYvj8tU" You may not speak with anyone else privately unless you are told so.

Amyrlin Seat Ability(s)

Detection: One Power – Active – Once per day you may target a player. If they are tied to the pattern in some way you can sometimes learn secrets about them.

Shielding: One Power - Active - Red – Twilight - You create a shielding around target player. That player is unable to use the One Power or attempt any actions while being shielded. (This effect works like a role-block)

Win Condition(s)
Town: You win the game when all threats to the town are eliminated.
TSS
Lohe Sedai, Keeper of the Chronicles

Post Restriction:
You have the following post restriction(s):
Bound by the Oath Rod:

All Aes Sedai, before they can claim the title, are bound to the three oaths. These oaths are taken on the Oath Rod, a powerful ter’angreal (magical artifact) which binds the oaths to the person’s very being. They can not break any oaths from the oath rod in just the same way that a man cannot fly. They are literally unable to do so.

Quote:
These are the three oaths that you are bound to:
• Under the Light, I vow to speak no word that is not true.
• Under the Light, I vow never to make a weapon for one man to kill another.
• Under the Light, I vow not to use the One Power as a weapon, except against Shadowspawn, or in the last defense of my life, the life of my Warder, or that of another Sister.

In game terms, these are translated as such:
For the first oath, you cannot type a word that is not true. You can ‘lie’ by omission, or ask a question in such a way that you imply a false answer, but you cannot lie directly. You can also lie if you do not know what you are speaking is not true, however you can never represent something as true if you do not know for a fact (or believe for a fact) is true. (For Example, many people believe god exists, and if an Aes Sedai who believes god exists is asked “Does God exist” they can answer yes. While an Aes Sedai who does not believe God exists can answer the same question as “No”. However you cannot say “I know (insert mafia player) is scum” unless you 100% believe it. You can say “I believe XXX is scum” as that would not be a lie. )

(If you have read the books you know that Aes Sedai are weavers of words, and the ‘truth’ you think you hear is not always the real truth. You also know that if an Aes Sedai says something is fact, that it is fact.)

If you break this rule you will lose the ability to use ANY One-Power ability at night. I will be the sole judge of this. I may give you a warning if I believe you have said an untruth. This does not mean you cannot deceive; just the no word you type is untrue. Learn to know the difference.

For the second oath, this means you cannot use an ability which will cause another person to die, even indirectly, unless that person is a dark friend or a creature of the shadow. An example of this would be role blocking a doctor who would save some one who is not a dark friend from dying. Even I do not know all the implications of this oath. If this happens, you will not be informed of it.

For the third oath you can only use One Power abilities that are classified as “Offensive” against darkfriends; when you, your warder, or another Aes Sedai is in mortal danger (Lynch-1 is considered mortal danger. Due to the way certain abilities resolve, they may provide a mortal danger clause. You may target these abilities regardless, however unless they meet the mortal danger clause AT THE TIME OF RESOLVING, the ability will not resolve and you will lose that action.)

I am the sole arbiter of your actions and if I feel you have violated an oath I will enforce any or all penalties at my own discretion. For flagrant violations I reserve the right to mod-kill you. You may PM me with a scenario if you feel it may fall into the Three Oaths, and I will tell you what effect the Oaths have on you.

Aes Sedai General Ability(s)

Detect Saidar: One Power - Passive: You will be able to detect when Saidar is used. However your ability to detect it is not flawless. When someone uses Saidar in the room you are in you will know which room was targeted. If someone targets the room you are in, you will know which room this came from.

Gentle: One Power - Active - You may use this ability on a man who channels Saidin. This ability will immediately cut them off from the source and they will lose all abilities which have the ‘One Power’ modifier. At least three women, working in concert, must use Gentle on the target for this ability to work. Some men are even more powerful than that, and more Aes Sedai may be needed. This power is irreversible. Once someone is cut off from the source they can never use the One Power again.

Still: One Power – Active - You may use this ability on a woman who can channel Saidar. This ability will immediately cut them off from the source. This power is irreversible. Although men are more powerful than women, it is still difficult to cut them off from the power. At least two women, working in concert, must use Still on the target for this ability to work. Once someone is cut off from the source they can never use the One Power again.

Contact: Passive – armlx, Vellee Sedai the Amyrlin Seat, is your contact in this mission. You know that there may be other Aes Sedai here as well, but you were only told about this one. You may speak with her privately at your quick topic: "http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/NMdvPuYvj8tU" You may not speak with anyone else privately unless you are told so.

Keeper of the Chronicle Ability(s)

The Oath that Binds – One Power – Active – Once per day you may target a player. During the twilight you will learn if that player is bound by the Oath Rod.

Win Condition(s)
has(cow)
Karaar Powelan, Innkeeper

Innkeeper General Abilities

Hide: Active – During the day you may target a player. You hide that player in your Inn. Anything that targets them will fail and they cannot target anyone but you or themselves. Anything that targets you will also effect the player you use Hide on.

Win Condition(s)
MrBuddyLee
Haman, son of Dal, son of Morel, Ogier of Stedding Shangtai

Ogier General Abilities[/b]

Walk in the Garden: Active – Twilight – You may choose to walk in the Stedding garden instead of going to another location. If you do you cannot be targeted by abilities tied to the one power.

Entertain: Active – If you go to a normal location at night you learn the player names of all players at that location.

Win Condition(s)
Kairyuu
Nipon Machaid, Butler

Butler General Abilities

Assist: Active – Twilight - During the day you may target a player. That player may use a second active ability during the night.

Win Condition(s)
Slicey
Kaid Dedrol, Royal Guard

Royal Guard General Abilities[/b]

Bodyguard: Active – Twilight - During the day you may target a player. If that player is targeted for a kill, you will die instead of that player.

Win Condition(s)
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:18 am

Post by MrBuddyLee »

MacavityLock wrote:Mislynch list? I'm confused. (This is not sarcasm, I really don't know what you're talking about.)
I read your quicktopic and it looked like you had a few preferred mislynches for the end of the game. My name and Mort's name seemed to come up as the likely targets. (And Benmage before he got himself gassed.)
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:20 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

MacavityLock wasn't scum. Are you talking about our quick topic?
MacavityLock
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
MacavityLock
Impin' Ain't Easy
Impin' Ain't Easy

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:20 am

Post by MacavityLock »

MrBuddyLee wrote:
MacavityLock wrote:Mislynch list? I'm confused. (This is not sarcasm, I really don't know what you're talking about.)
I read your quicktopic and it looked like you had a few preferred mislynches for the end of the game. My name and Mort's name seemed to come up as the likely targets. (And Benmage before he got himself gassed.)
Hi, I wasn't scum. What are you talking about?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”