Mini 816: Revenge of the Monkey(GAME OVER!)

My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:41 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Sajin wrote:How can you be sure there is no grandfather?
Where did I say that?

sajin wrote:No I believe he is likely a survivor. Which is scum. He could possibly be Mafia/scum but that is much more unlikely. Either way, if we ML today we can easily lose tomorrow because of him. Therefore I support a animorphv lynch because of that. How am I trying to discredit him exactly?
More a lack of words than actual discrediting. But lynching or even bringing up the point of lynching animorph isn't at the order atm, imo.

A no-lynch could work, I guess.
Eek
!
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Sajin »

My Milked Eek wrote:
Sajin wrote:How can you be sure there is no grandfather?
Where did I say that?
Alright fine. You need to look at this from my viewpoint. I think there could be a godfather that was investigated. How would I go about showing it?
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:42 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I know, you wouldn't. But you do realize that the whole "outwitting the mod" piece you said and quoted, proved the entire opposite of a gf possibility?
Eek
!
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:48 am

Post by Sajin »

How so?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:15 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

I think were all waiting for MME, right?
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:07 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Sajin wrote:How so?
I get now what you meant when you quoted it. By "straight" you're referring to a scum that appears to be town, in other words "straight"? I perceived "straight" to be regular, normal, in other words not special (like a gf).

Correct me if wrong.
animorph wrote:I think were all waiting for MME, right?
Waiting for?

Not sure if I'm following.
Eek
!
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Konowa »

I would be willing to go ahead with a no-lynch.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:35 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

@MME: Never mind, you just did it.

@No-lynch, I'm fine with it.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:42 am

Post by Sajin »

Works for me.
vote: no lynch
ryan2754
ryan2754
Goon
ryan2754
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:49 am

Post by ryan2754 »

My Milked Eek wrote:
>> ryan

I guess the only thing I find odd in your play is how you twist and turn in your opinions on people (me specific). You go from "odd play" to "town post) back to "scum" with the pinnacle in this post...
ryan #565 wrote:I will say the recent debate between MME or Sajin thinks that one of them might be the final scum. However, I see it more likely as MME than Sajin.
With all this said, I don't think Sajin is scum. His attack early in D3 on dram seems good with no ill intentions.
You are missing a few things, MME.

I called your play "weird" because of the way you were responding to Sajin's accusations with more questions. Thus, your play was weird when I read threw the most recent pages of the game, mainly page 22.

I got town vibes from a specific post in my re-read of the game. Thus, this was my thoughts on each post that seemed important. Thus, I am got a town vibe FROM A FEW OF THOSE POSTS.

Follow along? I am not changing opinions, but addressing something completely different in a re-read.

Then, I say, based on the added information that I really don't find Sajin scum based on his hardcore attacking on both Dev and Dram, I think that out of the two of you, you are more likely to be scum. You are missing that RBT factors into this as well.
MME wrote:
You sound very uncommitted to your opinions on people. If the final scum would be amongst sajin and me, AND you find sajin not to be scum, why are you not voting me?
In that post that you quote above, I was specifically talking about the relationship I see between you and Sajin and the debate therein (specifically about the debate) and that I see one of you as possible remaining scum. I felt at the time Sajin to be more likely town, thus, ipso facto, you are scum. Yes, I can't deny I am being very non-committal in my language. I can't deny that. My re-read didn't really utilize any additional information. That post that you quote, however, ignores my opinion on RBT, and how he factors into this. In the sentence afterwhat you quoted, I mentioned RBT as possible scum as well. Thus, the reason why I am not voting you currently, as I see other possibilities of who is scum.

Suffice to say, given the most recent page, I think that there is possibility of Sajin being scum.
You make a very good case on Sajin's actions as of late. Also, given the last page or so, and some information that I have gathered, I actually have reason to believe you to NOT be the final scum MME.
I actually read the quicktopic between me and Sajin, and looking back, there are a few things that come to mind:
1.)He questioned me on why I claimed. However, the tone in which he did it really seems awkward. Like he's trying to not sound mad, but kind of is.
2.)He asked me what my win condition was, and what my role PM generally said, and then just agreed with me. I questioned him on why he asked what mine said and he was trying to determine my alignment. I said he was unconfirmed, and thus can't necessarily take anyone's word for it. He replies saying he was trying to determine if I knew about dayspeaking, to see if there were any inconsistencies in our PMs.
3.) He says "I was the first vote on devestation...shrug" Don't exactly know what that means.
4.)He later says "Should I die please post that I thought that StrangerCoug and dramonic are Devestations scum partners."
5.) I later asked why he asked me why I thought dramonic was suspicious in game, rather than in the QT, and he said "to not make our talking so obvious..." Looking back, this definitely comes out weird. Our talking? Are you saying people would notice that we aren't referencing each other and assume we are talking outside of the actual thread? I just don't understand this.

Personally, I would like everyone's opinion on these matters, and if they are getting a vibe either way.

As much as I hate some of the things Sajin said in the QT, I can't deny he was hardcore on Dev and dramonic throughout the game. What just confuses me is the "First vote on Dev...shrug" comment.

So everyone is up for a no lynch for the reason that we get a cop investigation without the possibility of losing the doc? Just seeing if I have the right logic. I understand it, I guess, but given the information we have at present with the remaining six people, I think we have a very low likelihood of lynching the doc (if there is one).
Show
Town: 3-4*
Scum: 2-1
SK: 0-1
Unlynched.
"Noone can deny that the Ryan, from now on known as "Bullseye", accomplished an amazing feat. Nightkilling 2 mafia roles on the first 2 nights. He deserves to win." - Alexhans, Mini 829, Town Loss
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Ah, yes, I understand why it appeared you were a bit swingy with your opinion of me. It would have been better if you notified us that you were answering/posting your reply post by post or if you just would post your final opinions on people. That was what made me think you were swingy and uncommitted.

I have some questions about the quicktopic's content you posted:

1.)He questioned me on why I claimed. However, the tone in which he did it really seems awkward. Like he's trying to not sound mad, but kind of is.

- would you say he was mad/agitated over how you claimed and what you said or about the time of the claim?
- did the claim come before or after he asked you about your win condition? (important question)

2.)He asked me what my win condition was, and what my role PM generally said, and then just agreed with me. I questioned him on why he asked what mine said and he was trying to determine my alignment. I said he was unconfirmed, and thus can't necessarily take anyone's word for it. He replies saying he was trying to determine if I knew about dayspeaking, to see if there were any inconsistencies in our PMs.

- dayspeaking? could you clarify?

3.) He says "I was the first vote on devestation...shrug" Don't exactly know what that means.

- did he elaborate on this?
- or come back on his statement on a later moment?

4.)He later says "Should I die please post that I thought that StrangerCoug and dramonic are Devestations scum partners."

- exact time? like N2 or N3?

5.) I later asked why he asked me why I thought dramonic was suspicious in game, rather than in the QT, and he said "to not make our talking so obvious..." Looking back, this definitely comes out weird. Our talking? Are you saying people would notice that we aren't referencing each other and assume we are talking outside of the actual thread? I just don't understand this.

- would you compare it to my and kitty's fear of being found buddying/not enough distancing in our previous game?
Eek
!
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by Sajin »

1- I was mad agitated because he was eliminating our chances of being power roles publicly and thus making the scum nightkills more efficient. Stupid in my opinion.

2- I was trying to see if he had a scum PM. This was early game/pregame.

3- This was in response to dramonic attacking me.

4- I said this during one night in case I was killed.

5- Why would I publicly ignore you?

It should be noted that ryan hardly ever used our QT at night. Hardly posted anything.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

well, I'm going to
vote:no lynch

Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by Konowa »

vote no lynch
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

L-1 now.

Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Unvote; Vote:NL

Only because there's a better chance of finding scum based on another NK.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by Sajin »

And you have zero comments about my theory? Why not?
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Because godfather talk is WIFOM.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Riceballtail wrote:Because godfather talk is WIFOM.
QFT

MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

The town decided that since the day had yielded more questions than answers, it wast best to go with a no lynch rather than risk killing a valuable townie. Their streak of successfull lynches had ended, but they had the peace of mind of knowing that perhaps, with more
information, better results could be yeilded the following day.

Today was a no lynch. It is now night. You have 72 hours to send in your night actions.

Vote Count
With 6 alive, it is 4 to lynch
No Lynch
: Sajin, Ani, Konowa, Riceballtail
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:54 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Konowa was frustrated. Since he was roleblocked the first two nights, and he had gotten an innocent result night three, he had yet to get a guilty result on anyone. The mafia had decided it was time to get rid of the potential threat. While Konowa was out getting his mail in the morning, the mafia took their car and ran him over, leaving a bloody mess of brains and goo. When the town heard of the news they were saddened in knowing they had one less weapon to work with.

Konowa, a
town cop
, was killed night 4.

It is now day. With 5 alive, it requires 3 to lynch.

The deadline is August 30th at 12 PM GST.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:56 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Unlocking the thread
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:37 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

So, if anyone has anything they want to say, or a poer role they are, that would be helpful.

My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:14 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Nope, no power role here.

I did want ryan to answer my questions the previous day, though. But today will do.

As for my suspects, ryan fell off my scumlist because of his last post and I'm heavily leaning towards sajinscum.
Eek
!
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

looking back @ryan's latest post, I think that Sajin is prob. scum. He has some decent points there.

Also, since Konowa died, I'm going to assume there is no godfather.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”