SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:21 am

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh wow I missed this:

When I asked ONE question how in the hells could I have fabricated anything unless it was just absolutely me shooting rainbows out of my eyes?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
alexhans
alexhans
Mafia Scum
alexhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:28 am

Post by alexhans »

EBWOP: that :roll: (rolleyes smiley) means sarcasm...
---------------------------
SpyreX... Read the whole post where I say what I said... notice the state of mind I'm talking about and analyze if I would care a damn if I lose at that point.
---------------------------
GIEFF wrote: If DDD and SF are both scum, alex, which is definitely possible, why would their behavior make you say "fuck the town, let it lose?" Had you considered this possibility?
Look, I've been suspicious of SF throughout this game... Nobody cared about it... I've been suspicious about BM too... Not many of you seem to care about it... DDD is practically impossible to read...

Yes! They can all be scum for all I know...

but... SF can be town... wich would make him one of the worst players I've seen (at least in this game). BM CAN be town... wich is hard to believe, REALLY hard... DDD can be whatever...

This is not about what COULD Be... this is about finding what it IS.
------------------------

Bye... I'm REALLY glad I've let you with something to discuss... enjoy...

And make people like BM, DDD, jammer and KMD give their opinions about it, please.
I'm back...
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:31 am

Post by SpyreX »

... What in the hell?

Yes. You say you don't care if you lose then paraphrase it into "them" losing.

To steal a page from Vi this line:

This is not about what COULD Be... this is about finding what it IS.

May be the best rhetoric I've seen ever.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:31 am

Post by Vi »

SpyreX 2425 wrote:Ohh wow I missed this:

When I asked ONE question how in the hells could I have fabricated anything unless it was just absolutely me shooting rainbows out of my eyes?
ITT, SpyreX has eye lasers.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:33 am

Post by SpyreX »

Rainbow-eye lasers.

But seriously. That one just makes my head explode.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:33 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote:To explain the last one, since I think its a huge tell:

If he thinks my death would be extremely pro-Town, then surely the Scum also realize that, since its basically guaranteed there's some Scum who have been pushing my wagon, due to the sheer volume of people that have pushed for my lynch. Therefore, the Scum won't kill me. Therefore, I can state I won't be killed, with absolute certainty. So how could that possibly be scummy?
Yeah maybe some of your scum buddies are busing you.

SensFan wrote: Let's look at it starting from the other end, to be sure:

He thinks its scummy that I'm saying I won't be killed, so he thinks I'll be using that as a reason for why I won't be killed (or, more vaguely, for why Scum kill whoever they do). By that logic, he must think there's at least some sort of chance for me to be killed, since otherwise I won't need to explain why I'm not dieing. So if there's a decent chance of me being scumkilled, then clearly my death wouldn't be all that pro-Town, or else the Scum wouldn't kill me.

Whichever way you look at it, there's no consistency.

---

As far as the first part, it was just "a little red flag", as you put it.
This is wrong on so many levels but your too obstinate to play this game properly.

Let’s break it down. You said you don’t think your going to be nightkilled. I agree with you. Here’s why I agree with you. A) You are scum. Clearly as scum, you won’t die. Or B) You are the worst Townie ever and are zero threat to the scum so they don’t need to waste a NK on you. Either way you are a huge detriment to the success of the town and deserve to die.
SensFan wrote: First of all, for all the people calling me scummy for supposedly not making any cases, I find it ironic and scummy that no one's made a case on me that I can respond to.
Isn’t it comical that you gave a standard to the way Mafia should be played that perfectly illustrates how you failed to play this game. I’m having a blast on this side just reading your posts.
Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote: 2)Not very much.
People like you and SF should’ve replaced out ages ago. Why not now?
alexhans wrote: Between SF and you (and maybe some others) you're managing to make me go "fuck em all, let them lose" wich has never happened before...

If I eventually get there, full way, I will vote you or SF just to make sure you don't mind fuck us and succeed.
QFT
SpyreX wrote: "fuck em all, let them lose"

Why would you say "them" and not some form of "I" if you are implying a town loss?

That stands out like a sore thumb.
I’d say them. “Fuck em all, let I lose” sounds retarded.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:43 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm going away for the weekend. Will be back Monday. Should still be able to post while away. So V/La till Monday.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:56 am

Post by Vi »

@SpyreX: I don't think you caught what I was saying there. I'm not buying that it's a slip.

I'm also not really buying that more than one of the people posting today is scum.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:04 am

Post by SpyreX »

Thats not what I was getting at though. I asked him A question about his statement and he said I was fabricating things...which isnt possible unless I just made up his statement.

As for the bottom is that an elaborate way of saying there are multiple scum in: KMD, Jammer, Battle Mage?

Because that is an odd statement.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:16 am

Post by SensFan »

You know what, I'm done trying. This is the last post you'll see from me in this game. The only exception would be if Yaw gets me to post to avoid prods or replacement, which I will then do.

Everything I've ever posted in this thread has been misinterpretted so much, and by so many different people, that at least half of who must be Town who are just too fucking dumb to know any better, and I won't waste my time trying to convince alex, Benmage, and probably others that I'm forgetting that I'm not playing scummy at all, when they probably struggle with understanding half the words in my posts. The people here that I know are good players, namely Vi and GIEFF, I think are probably Scum, since neither of them are playing anywhere near the level I know they can as it relates to me.

And to be honest, this isn't the best game I've ever played. Hell, this may very well be the worse game I've ever played. This is also the game I've played with the highest concentration of complete dumbasses. On top of that, I lost my job, I'm preparing to go back to school, I may end up being kicked out of my house for the summer, and I'm more stressed than I can ever remember being, and this game is making me physically sick more often than not.

So fuck you.

And if this is in any way a scum-fuelled attempt to attack me like this and get me off my game, then as far as I care, you can go to Hell, since you've literally made me sick, made a tough time in my life that much harder, and have made me contemplate quitting the site.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:20 am

Post by Zachrulez »

SensFan wrote:You know what, I'm done trying. This is the last post you'll see from me in this game. The only exception would be if Yaw gets me to post to avoid prods or replacement, which I will then do.

Everything I've ever posted in this thread has been misinterpretted so much, and by so many different people, that at least half of who must be Town who are just too fucking dumb to know any better, and I won't waste my time trying to convince alex, Benmage, and probably others that I'm forgetting that I'm not playing scummy at all, when they probably struggle with understanding half the words in my posts. The people here that I know are good players, namely Vi and GIEFF, I think are probably Scum, since neither of them are playing anywhere near the level I know they can as it relates to me.

And to be honest, this isn't the best game I've ever played. Hell, this may very well be the worse game I've ever played. This is also the game I've played with the highest concentration of complete dumbasses. On top of that, I lost my job, I'm preparing to go back to school, I may end up being kicked out of my house for the summer, and I'm more stressed than I can ever remember being, and this game is making me physically sick more often than not.

So fuck you.

And if this is in any way a scum-fuelled attempt to attack me like this and get me off my game, then as far as I care, you can go to Hell, since you've literally made me sick, made a tough time in my life that much harder, and have made me contemplate quitting the site.
After reading this post it is my belief that you really should ask for a replacement. I'm just sayin.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:21 am

Post by GIEFF »

Sens, dude, I'm really sorry you're having a tough time in life. I would never prey on that feeling, as scum or otherwise.

It's noble of you to not want to replace out because you respect Yaw, but at a certain point, it would probably have been BETTER for Yaw (and for us) to replace out. And better for yourself too, if it's making you sick. I don't think Yaw will mind horribly - we already have a replacement lined up in RedCoyote.

I don't think I"m playing horribly in relation to you, Sens. It is quite frustrating for me to keep asking you questions, and it seeming as though you are ignoring them.

unvote sens

I'm unvoting because that struck me as really genuine. I don't think Sens-scum would fake something like that to get out of trouble.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:22 am

Post by Benmage »

SensFan wrote: And if this is in any way a scum-fuelled attempt to attack me like this and get me off my game, then as far as I care, you can go to Hell, since you've literally made me sick, made a tough time in my life that much harder, and have made me contemplate quitting the site.
Look real life happens. If this hasn't been fun for you replace out. That is the bottomline of why we do this, right?? fun??

You've only made this game a headache for myself and I'm sure others with your obstinate behavior.

This defeatist attitude and refusal to play the game is the most retarded thing ever and any remorse you may have wanted is thrown out the window. Replacing out is too much? Oh but now if we lynch the guy who just said hes never going to post again, we're the bad guys.

I'm sorry about whatever concerns you have in real life. But your game play here just disgusts me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:23 am

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote: It's noble of you to not want to replace out because you respect Yaw.
Respect Yaw. Refusing to play the game may be the biggest insult ever. If I am way off base here than fuck me and I'll replace out.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:25 am

Post by Benmage »

GIEFF wrote:
unvote sens

I'm unvoting because that struck me as really genuine. I don't think Sens-scum would fake something like that to get out of trouble.
I've wanted to switch my vote to jammer for sometime...but he gives you no reason at all or shows any signs of change or helpfulness its just irritating.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:25 am

Post by Vi »

SpyreX 2433 wrote:As for the bottom is that an elaborate way of saying there are multiple scum in: KMD, Jammer, Battle Mage?
Don't leave out DDD. But yes.
SensFan 2434 wrote:The people here that I know are good players, namely Vi and GIEFF, I think are probably Scum, since neither of them are playing anywhere near the level I know they can as it relates to me.
?

Zach has a good point in 2435. If some poor soul is going to have to join us in Purgatory and pick up the pieces, we'd like for your vote to become mobile sooner rather than later.
And there's less shame IMO in requesting /out than deliberately flaking.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:34 am

Post by GIEFF »

Benmage and alex, relax on the cussing and emotions. Makes the game less fun, and makes the town less likely to win.

I've said my piece on Sens, you guys have too, so let's drop it for now unless he has something to add, and continue playing the game.

I have not been impressed with jammer's play lately, either.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:35 am

Post by Vi »

And now for something that's going to look horrible.

My vote has been mostly to keep SensFan's attention for the past few pages. Since I'm not getting responses any more, it's time to vote one of the people I've been calling scum for about that length of time.

Unvote: SensFan
Vote: Battle Mage
(L-2)

A Kmd lynch would be about equivalent IMO.

Benmage, you can stop laying into SensFan now.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:36 am

Post by SpyreX »

I thought DDD posted today?

@Sens:

There's no personal beef at all. If the game is getting under your skin take a break - there's absolutely no harm in that.

Not sure what spawned that backlash though.
Show

Proud member of BaM
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:37 am

Post by GIEFF »

Vi - a KMD lynch would be equivalent? I thought you didn't like the case?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:39 am

Post by SpyreX »

Good gravy what is with all the reactionary voting?
Show

Proud member of BaM
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:39 am

Post by Vi »

SpyreX 2443 wrote:I thought DDD posted today?
I must have missed it. Oh well.

@GIEFF: I didn't like your case, but after taking another look I still think he's been scummy.
For one, I know he's lurking aboot.
For two, he's yet to explain this vote count analysis that's driving his actions.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Vi wrote:And now for something that's going to look horrible.

My vote has been mostly to keep SensFan's attention for the past few pages. Since I'm not getting responses any more, it's time to vote one of the people I've been calling scum for about that length of time.

Unvote: SensFan
Vote: Battle Mage
(L-2)

A Kmd lynch would be about equivalent IMO.

Benmage, you can stop laying into SensFan now.
I don't want to continue to lay into him, but we can't just have a player not play the game and move on...
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:42 am

Post by Vi »

SpyreX 2445 wrote:Good gravy what is with all the reactionary voting?
I don't have all the answers through conventional means, so I'm trying scummier approaches.
This one is a real vote, promise~

@Benmage: I know. Enough people have said as much.
GIEFF
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
GIEFF
Internet Superstar
Internet Superstar

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:45 am

Post by GIEFF »

Vi wrote:@GIEFF: I didn't like your case, but after taking another look I still think he's been scummy.
Summary of his scummy actions, please?

Also, do you like a Spy lynch?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”