saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Why I think ZazieR twisted my words and such:
ZazieR wrote:Post 18
Trying to keep the attention on Mastin.
This could also be a defence for one of them (As he asks both of them to forget about it), more likely to be DT as he got the most heat.
Short stated, trying to keep us away from discussion.
Never made the slightest indication of nudging the votes or attention onto Mastin. After my vote for mastin and small talk with hohum, made NO MORE MENTION of mastin.
ZazieR wrote:Post 52 – Speaking for multiple players. Scummy.
I didn't speak for multiple players. First of all, I made a point of putting in paranthesis that I'd only be talking on my behalf, as I realised I sorta was defending hohum, but I figured it'd be a good assumption to make though, considering hohum and I had the exact same reasons. Hohum is NOT multiple people

Post 54 – Asking all the other players who are so far active for their thoughts, yet not doing it himself. Scummy.
Not true, painting a bad picture of me right here. I DID post an analysis.

Post 67
Saberwolf
, why are you already looking for connections when you don’t think any of the three is scummy?
I never said they weren't scummy, but how am I supposed to actively scumhunt if the three of them only tunnel each other and point fingers at each other the entire time? None of them have made my town list, and I have my eye on everyone. Only person I trust is myself. I don't even trust DT, even though he IS buddying up to me.

(All posts from Saberwolf)
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Toro »

For ZazieR's analysis of post 18, I can see where it can be interpreted of you trying to keep the attention on Mastin.
Show
Overall Record: 4-4

Scum: 3-1
Town: 1-3
Indy: 0-0
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Toro wrote:
saberwolf wrote:Mind you, by scummiest, I mean rubbed me the wrong way more than the others.
So for people to be scummy, they have to rub you the wrong way? This is what prompted me to vote for you when you said this about ZazieR.
The two situations are different. In the first situation, we have almost nobody talking at all, and out of the four active people, three were fighting each other in a OMGUS battle. I tried not to take any sides, cause to me it was clear that they were tunneling, and that I'd get almost no useful information out of the fight. There was not enough information and the timelength was too short [considering we were still in the RVS] to be able to claim any of the activity was scummy. In the second situation, I felt that ZazieR had made an inappropriate attack on me, and seemed to be trying hard to discredit me. Looking at it from a scum perspective it would make sense: I was the only one not involved in the fight, so I was the only one who didn't make myself look bad. Also, I had already gained the respect and title of pro-town from one player, so it'd be best to try to take that away from me and make me look as bad as possible to make the odds better in favour of scum.

Hope that helps. Although, no doubt, you'll do your best to rip this to shreds too, or else claim ignorance.
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by Toro »

saberwolf wrote:Hope that helps. Although, no doubt, you'll do your best to rip this to shreds too,
or else claim ignorance
DAMN STRAIGHT!!!

And I haven't been 'ripping' your statement to shreds saber, why so defensive?
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Toro wrote:
saberwolf wrote:Hope that helps. Although, no doubt, you'll do your best to rip this to shreds too,
or else claim ignorance
DAMN STRAIGHT!!!

And I haven't been 'ripping' your statement to shreds saber, why so defensive?
the "ripping" part was ZazieR directed, the ignorance part was directed at you.

I have to be defensive. If I wasn't defensive, ZazieR would walk all over me, and I will not let that happen. I'm trying my best to answer every question, but I seem to get more and more discredited every time I do.
Show

Toro
Toro
Goon
Toro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:22 pm

Post by Toro »

[quote="saberwolf"the "ripping" part was ZazieR directed, the ignorance part was directed at you.[/quote

Okay, gotcha.
I have to be defensive. If I wasn't defensive, ZazieR would walk all over me, and I will not let that happen. I'm trying my best to answer every question, but I seem to get more and more discredited every time I do.
I was talking as if your ripping to shreds comment was directed towards me. Otherwise, this be true.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by saberwolf »

ok, glad that's cleared up :)
Show

DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Town
Sorrry! I neglected this game since another one of mine got interesting. My current thoughts:

@Has
I was only intrested if you found something else that Zaszier missed when he posted his "literally" page analysis. Personally I see more pro-towness from Sabre's posts I'll give my take on Zaszier's 169:

Post 52: I read this post as it was from Sabre's POV rather then him speaking on behalf on a few players. (Note: "I'll just claim for me part")

Post 54: This would have more merit if Sabre didn't post his analysis on 67. Out of the 4 of us, the only one who didn't post an analysis was Hohum, which brings me to question:
Hohum, why didn't you do Sabre's request? Zazier, why didn't you point the finger at Hohum for this?

Post 67: Establishing spectrum of townies is another way of narrowing down scum suspects. If one person is lynched out of the 4, then you can see that logically it makes no sense for the other person on opposite ends of the connection is the scum partner (unless it is an elaborate busing maneuver but that gets into WIFOM territory)
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:46 am

Post by ZazieR »

Done with the last pages ^.^
Those who have already been scarred by my first posts, prepare yourself.
Because here does the 'spam fest' continue :D

Post 101 – Nik comments for the second time about Post 86. The first time, it seemed rather passive, just a question. But in this post, it seems an attack, while he didn’t comment to Toro’s answer. So can you,
Nik
, post your thoughts about Toro’s answer?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:47 am

Post by ZazieR »

Post 103
DT
, Why did you add the last paragraph?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:47 am

Post by ZazieR »

Post 104 – Gut activated.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:47 am

Post by ZazieR »

Post 118 – Scummy post. The last paragraph shows AtE and he tries to get this argument over with by stating it is bad for town.

Post 122
DT
, can you elaborate on this post?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:48 am

Post by ZazieR »

Cow
, can you paraphrase your discussion with DT? I have troubles reading it.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:48 am

Post by ZazieR »

Post 127
DT
, regarding the first paragraph, what does ‘it’ refer to?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:48 am

Post by ZazieR »

Post 132 - Nothing? No suspects, no questions, etc.?
Active lurking
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:49 am

Post by ZazieR »

Post 135 – As far as I know, I’m not a newb ._. The same for Hohum, ThAd and Cow.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:49 am

Post by ZazieR »

Post 138 – Not liking the vote. Called two players scummy in it, yet voted for a player of whom he isn’t sure yet if he’s lazy town or scum. I’m also curious to something else. If you thought it was scummy what Nik, Cow and Hohum did, then why no vote before this post?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:50 am

Post by ZazieR »

Post 146
Toro
, who do you mean with ‘them’? Also, is the last paragraph a joke or not?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:50 am

Post by ZazieR »

Post 151 – Other than that I also haven’t received an official welcome (Want to explain why ;)?), there is one other thing that caught my attention: The part aimed at Scott. Using one game (of which he even doesn’t know what alignment Toro has at the moment he wrote that post) is scummy.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:50 am

Post by ZazieR »

Post 175 – I’ve done worse than this ._.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:51 am

Post by ZazieR »

Post 176 – With this as reason, your vote is indeed scummy.
This also shows that you are following the game
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:51 am

Post by ZazieR »

Post 178
Kill
, does this mean you had nothing to say about the other discussions that happened between your last two posts as well?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:52 am

Post by ZazieR »

Post 180 (DT):
I know its your meta to do this (reading the Grimmy's Pokemon madness) But I prefer a wall then this spammage. (Though it is devious and gets your post count up)
First of all, thanks for the false accusation. That’s not the reason why I ‘spam’. And second, I have no idea what ‘devious’ means =/
Anyway, why are you reading over Grimmy’s game?

Regarding your response of Post 157:
To be more specific, do you agree with the reasons for a policy vote?

Why did you answer for Saberwolf? (Post 165)
Also, regarding this, you couldn’t say that Cow was joking about his comments about unvoting him, but you can say that saberwolf isn’t serious with this?

And last, your paragraph aimed at Toro. Cain explained why he joined the bandwagon a bit above your post. So why assume when you can see what he thinks?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:53 am

Post by ZazieR »

Post 181
Toro
, Cain explained why he joined the bandwagon in Post 176. Why no response to it when you are attacking him over it?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:55 am

Post by ZazieR »

Saberwolf

-Post 182: No links of your games with Mastin?
-Post 183: Have you done this somewhere before? If so, show me links. I’ll comment later fully on this part when you have given me links if there are ones. But what you are saying is incorrect. Let’s look at the VC. Post 133 shows that of the four who started talking, 2 have votes. Of which one has a vote of another starter. Yep, they are really targets :roll:.
Also, this gives me the impression you don’t want to get attention.
-184 and 185. You state again that you wanted to wait till everybody has chimed in. So I’d like to know why you haven’t questioned them or anything at all. Some examples include Kill, Cain and ThAd.
-Post 186.
A bit
of sarcasm? I also want you to respond to my second question regarding Post 40. There was once again discussion, and you asked a question suitable for the RVS.
-Post 187. Regarding Post 52: By saying that there were real reasons, you are trying to state that the Mastin wagon is a good wagon, defending those who are on it. Add that as you already said, Hohum had the same reasons. Defending yourself and another player (Two players) is still defending multiple players. Also, by stating this, you give Cain a possible reason behind his vote. Making it technically three players you are defending.
Regarding Post 54: Yes, you did post your own list later on. After you were asked to do so. This is fake scumhunting. You’re trying to appear active by posting a question to let other scum hunt, while you aren’t doing it yourself. This also gives you at the same time the thoughts from the other players.
Regarding Post 67: What do we have in this post. Saber’s list with his thoughts of the active players. What did he state:
-Nik seems legit, but a tad bit pushy (In other words, not scummy)
-DT has made some pro-town looking posts, though he had done some scummy things. You want to hear more (In other words, neutral)
-Hohum is your favorite of the three (In other words, not scummy)
At the end of this post, he does look at connections between them, while not being suspicious of any of them. You’re saying you haven’t done this,
Saber
. Show that.
-Post 188. First of all, that was only to page 5. I’m pretty sure that Cow, Cain and Nik had posted as well back then. Cain you realised later. Nice case of overreacting. Also, the part about Cain is scummy. You state that ‘others’ thought his vote was scummy. Meaning that you didn’t. Yet, you’re basing an attack against me for it. Why is that?
Also, as answer, I asked him a question about it. If he’s scummy shouldn’t be based upon the vote, but the reason behind it. Now that I have it, his vote is scummy.
-Post 189. Responded to your responses. I’ve seen no misrep or the other things you’re accusing me off from my side. If you see so, show me. Also, you are scummy. Your reason for your vote seems to be that I think you are scummy.
I’m also curious to hear from you why you think my ‘spam’ has done no scumhunting. With that said, do you think I’m the only one who hasn’t done any scumhunting? If not, why did you only call me out when you think it’s scummy?
(And it’s quite ironic to complain about my ‘spam’ and for you to respond to each of my posts with one post at a time)
Ignore the ''R''

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”