Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:52 am

Post by Empking »

saberwolf wrote:
Jackinthebox777 wrote:
saberwolf wrote:
Jackinthebox777 wrote:Can i get a replacement please? I only want to do one game at a time right know
you suck.

I'm currently in 25, and I'm managing just fine :P
on the other hand, this ismy first game. also i was wondering if anyone could ask me any questions, because otherwise i dont know where to start.
unless you're talking about "chronologically" first, this is not your first game. I am in other games with you as well. For instance, you are currently at heads with tajo in Pie E7 over which one of you is the real cop.
Do not discuss on going games. Because it did not divulge out of thread info, I'm just leaving a warning.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:54 am

Post by saberwolf »

sorry :oops:
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:17 am

Post by manho »

vote: pimj
, he is too defensive on toast, and he even vote FC for attacking toast. probably a newbie-scum slip.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:34 am

Post by saberwolf »

manho wrote:
, he is too defensive on toast, and he even vote FC for attacking toast. probably a newbie-scum slip.
As somebody who hasn't really been active here, I'd like to see more from you than just simply this. Please try to elaborate and make your own individual case on the matter.

everyone: we suck. we really do. Have we even managed to make a BW for anyone at this point? Highest amount of votes I see for anyone is two. Let's get more active please, stop lurking, and lets get some discussion going so that we can progress with the game.

Pimj: what do you have to say in regards to these current attacks on you?

Far_Cry and manho: If we were to lynch Pimj today and he were to flip town, what would that say about toast to you? What about if we lynched toast, does that take some of the pressure off of Pimj?

Far_Cry: still waiting for some answers to my questions.

Sudai: Does my bum look fat in this? :P

Toast: Can I nibble you? Just a little bit, I promise....

Donkey: Does anybody stand out more than the others? Why?

Sudai: Are you ready yet to explain your thoughts on Far_cry and myself yet?

jackinthebox: why the sudden change of heart? What inspired you to keep playing?

manho: why is it only now you start to post?

Toast: What are your thoughts on Pimj coming to your defence?

that's all i got for now.
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

saberwolf wrote:Far_Cry and manho: If we were to lynch Pimj today and he were to flip town, what would that say about toast to you? What about if we lynched toast, does that take some of the pressure off of Pimj?
Answering your first question, no it won't take any suspicion off of him. That might just mean that Pimj mistakenly (noobishly) defended Toast, and Toast might still be scum.

And I can't answer your second question because you didn't say what Toast could have flipped. No, it wouldnt take of any pressure.
saberwolf wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:
saberwolf wrote:Far_Cry: I isolated your posts and took a look at them. I didn't like what I saw...here's the run down from my opinion:

FC accuses toast of being scummy
FC doesn't like it when Pimj defends toast, starts to attack him too
FC forgets about toast for the time being, and tunnels on Pimj
Tunneling
More tunneling
and to end it all:
Thoughts on Pimj, guys? And oh yeah, lets not forget Toast.
shocker.

oh, and there were some general comments and other stuff amongst that as well, but I'm addressing the toast/Pimj issue, so I left it out.
I didn't fins toast's post scummy at all either FC, so why the tunneling?
FoS: Far_Cry
I'm not tunneling. I only forgot about Toast becuase he went inactive.

You on the other hand, are not hunting scum at all. You are hunting invisible forces, things that mean nothing to the game. Stop making your smart-ass comments and start helping town for once (if u rly are town.)
Please elaborate on this...what "invisible forces" are you talking about? And according to the others, I did help the town. Not a whole lot, but it was still something. Also, I don't really think you've posted much more than me. All I would have to do to match you is ask others what they thought about Far_Cry.

@Donkeyz, I remember a while back (at page 2 or 3), you said town should be worried about scum playing super-townie. I think u should be very worried now.
Why is that? I was pretty sure that was why everybody is too scared to do anything, and as far as I see as of right now, nobody is super-townie.

Boxman wrote:Anyway, I like the list idea. Scum are more likely to lurk than town, in my opinion.
Not true. Don't forget about post restrictions. And also, the people who have been lurking (at least most of them) don't look like they're purposely lurking.
Even so, there are still SOME among them who ARE purposely lurking. You admit to that above ^^. Also, find me a pro-town role that has post-restrictions? They're all usually anti-town that do as far as I'm aware.

Again guys this is the problem. People are hunting lurkers in this game, not scum. Stop.
How are you to know that the lurkers are not scum...unless of course, you being scum, already know that the lurkers do not fall in your faction. Another theory is that some of those lurkers ARE in your faction, and are nervous that my list could encourage others to vote for your scumbuddies.
IGMEOY: F_C
Q1: You are hunting things other than scum. You are hunting for posts. And you are hunting for fame, in my opinion, with your smart-ass comments like:
saberwolf wrote:
Jackinthebox777 wrote:Can i get a replacement please? I only want to do one game at a time right know
you suck.

I'm currently in 25, and I'm managing just fine :P
... which aren't funny and doesn't help anyone. So your 20-something posts is actually like 5 (or it seems so to me.)

Q2: I rly believe u are trying to act super-town.

Q3: I don't have to find u a role. Like I said, it was highly unlikely, but possible. You never know, the mod might try something different.

Q4: I'm not falling for your shitty pressure. Again u are trying to act like a fucking smart-ass. Start actually contributing.
View my new PC gaming blog at: http://poorpcgamer.blogspot.com
Boxman
Boxman
Goon
Boxman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by Boxman »

Super Town is a stupid way to implicate someone. See Too Townie.

Pressure is a totally valid scumhunting tool. Trying to undermine it is scummy.

For stuff like this, I feel good doing this.

Vote: Far_Cry
Show
Currently Playing:
Super uPick
Mini 894 - Vortex Mafia

Currently Modding:
Mini 885 - Mafia in the Village (need 2 replacements)
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Boxman wrote:Super Town is a stupid way to implicate someone. See Too Townie.

Pressure is a totally valid scumhunting tool. Trying to undermine it is scummy.

For stuff like this, I feel good doing this.

Vote: Far_Cry
Good choice.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Ha! was waiting for him to say this:
So he thinks I'm the super-town player. However, Far_Cry also said I haven't contributed anything to the game....so therefore, I'm supertownie [or trying to be as he carefully put it] because I haven't contributed anything? Start making sense.

we're actually starting to make headway with the game...think it's time for a good ol' BW:

unvote; vote: Far_Cry
because I really didn't like your last post. Answers to Q3 is virtually nothing, you are evading providing me with an answer. Bitching about my playing style isn't exactly helpful to the town either. Lastly, as boxman put it, undermining pressure is scummy.
Show

manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:19 pm

Post by manho »

saberwolf wrote:
manho wrote:
As somebody who hasn't really been active here, I'd like to see more from you than just simply this. Please try to elaborate and make your own individual case on the matter.
i think the initial post by toast is not that scummy, but a scum would do it. what pimj did is scummy. his reaction to FC's accusation is too strong, and his vote has no real support. then he lurk after being accused.
Far_Cry and manho: If we were to lynch Pimj today and he were to flip town, what would that say about toast to you? What about if we lynched toast, does that take some of the pressure off of Pimj?
toast will become neutral to scummy if pimj turns town. if toast turns town, the pressure will slight relieve, but he will still be scummy as his vote is scummy. if toast turns scum, then pimj is scum.
manho: why is it only now you start to post?
i had just arrived HK from LA when the game started, and i went to the orientation camp of the university. i was one of the organisers, so i don't have much time to take care of the game. then i got the swine flu from the camp. had been sick for a few days. then i had a vacation in singapore for a week. sorry about all that. most of my works had been done, so i'm ready to contribute more in the game.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Sorry, guys. Was planning to do this yesterday, but I didn''t post for two days >.<
Anyway, we all know that RobotPirateNinja has been inactive since the start of this game. Therefore, he''s getting replaced before the other two players, pimj and toast.
Therefore, Chaco is replacing him ^.^
pimj and toast have till I got back.
Ignore the ''R''
donkeyz12212
donkeyz12212
Goon
donkeyz12212
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:09 pm

Post by donkeyz12212 »

Donkey: Does anybody stand out more than the others? Why?
Honestly, no one stands out way too much. Only thing right now is basing things on activity and I fer sure think saberwolf (you) stand out compared to everyone else.

Only reason Far Cry would stand out is because there is a leading bandwagon on him at the moment.

And in regards to someone being super-townie, you can not really judge scum simply base on that. The reason I mentioned the notion at the beginning of the game is my fear of those types of players because I find it hard to pick out scum who are really trying their darnest to help the town.

Far Cry makes a valiant point in indicating out of everyone, saberwolf is trying to be very pro-town but he is asking questions so that helps a lot with finding answers.

unvote
Citizen Win: 2 out of 3
Mafia Win: 1 out of 1
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Post by Empking »

1. Jackinthebox777 (0) -
2. Santos (0)
3. Devestation (0)
4. Far_Cry (4) - Toast ,Pimj, Boxman, Saberwolf
5. RealityFan (0)
6. Toast (1) - Far_Cry
7. Boxman (1) - Jackinthebox777
8. Pimj (1) - Sudai
9. Saberwolf (0) -
10. manho (1) - Pimj,
11. Donkeyz (1) - Realityfan
12. Sudai (0)
13. RobotPirateNinja (0) -
Not voting (3) - , RobotPirateNinja, Santos, Donkeyz
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:37 am

Post by ZazieR »

Both Toast and pimj haven't picked up their prods. MichelSableheart has let us know that he's willing to replace. So Empking can decide who he replaces. Please welcome him ^.^
In other words, we're looking for one more replacement.
Ignore the ''R''
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Chaco »

/Confirming in

I'll read through the game in a bit and start postin' my thoughts.
Jackinthebox777
Jackinthebox777
Townie
Jackinthebox777
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Jackinthebox777 »

just posting to say that i was in the middle of a post when i was kicked off the computer. i will post again tom.
[url]http://www.kongregate.com/?referrer=jackdillon[/url]
RealityFan
RealityFan
Goon
RealityFan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:30 am

Post by RealityFan »

Unvote, vote: jackinthebox

Hasn't really said anything game related. Seems to be actively lurking.
[b]V/LA JUNE 2ND to JUNE 4th[/b]

Donate?:
[url=http://www.tengaged.com/user/Quackerz/thanks]Click daily please![/url]
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Hi Chaco, welcome to the game :D
Show

Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by Chaco »

saberwolf wrote:Hi Chaco, welcome to the game :D
Hey! Thanks. :D

Anyways, I got bogged doing an essay, and I do not wish to rush a response. So therefore, I'm not going to respond until tomorrow. On a first glance though, Far_Cry really sticks out. (Content in later post, :D )

Anyways, sorry for replacing and then not responding on the first day in! Accursed homework! :evil:
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

saberwolf wrote:Ha! was waiting for him to say this:
So he thinks I'm the super-town player. However, Far_Cry also said I haven't contributed anything to the game....so therefore, I'm supertownie [or trying to be as he carefully put it] because I haven't contributed anything? Start making sense.

we're actually starting to make headway with the game...think it's time for a good ol' BW:

unvote; vote: Far_Cry
because I really didn't like your last post. Answers to Q3 is virtually nothing, you are evading providing me with an answer. Bitching about my playing style isn't exactly helpful to the town either. Lastly, as boxman put it, undermining pressure is scummy.

What you have said makes me think you are trying to act pro-town. Your little stupid comments makes me think you are acting like the nice guy.

Saberwolf, all you have done this whole game (at least most of it) is attack me. You never defended yourself. I have tried to answer all questions directed at me.... u havent done anything but stupid comments.

The only reason I'm not voting for u is because I dont completly believe that you are scum. Looking at your play style (and how u hav changed), u might just be town. I'll hav to think about it more.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by manho »

FC has 4 votes already? but i really can't see why he is scummy. can anyone give me some reasons so that i can have a better look at FC?

i'll give a brief look at all the people so that something may come out from it.

1. Jackinthebox777 - not much content from his posts.
2. Santos - again not much content, but his latest post has some good point.
3. Devestation - really a hypocrite but accusing sudai of being hypocritical
4. Far_Cry - attacking toast and pimj for some valid reasons and contribute a lot in other ways, which is pro-town, imo.
5. RealityFan - not much content again, but trying to be useful, which is pro-town.
6. Toast - that conversation-starting post is neutral to scummy. lurking and leaving the game under attack.
7. Boxman - not much content again. voted FC to give pressure.
8. Pimj - see my previous post which explain my vote on him. lurking and leaving the game under attack, like toast.
9. Saberwolf - pretty much leading the town. maybe town or scum trying to act pro-town.
10. manho - definitely innocent, imo.
11. Donkeyz - contribute lots to the game. my gut tell me he is innocent.
12. Sudai - is there someone think sudai is scummy, can that someone tell me why.
13. Chaco (replacing RobotPirateNinja) - looking for his posts.

if anyone agree or disagree my opinion, let me know.
Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:43 pm

Post by Devestation »

@Manho
You chaps all seem to have missed the unvote and the admission that Sudai is not a hypocrite?

@Far_Cry
Please point us at some of these "Stupid Posts" of Saberwolf's. I want some actual post numbers, not "Uhhh that stupid post on paage six".
The only reason I'm not voting for u is because I dont completly believe that you are scum.
Why?

@donkeyz12212
Only reason Far Cry would stand out is because there is a leading bandwagon on him at the moment.
It's more likely to be because of everyones reasons for voting him, take a look at those.
Honestly, no one stands out way too much.
After 8 pages noone stands out too much? Give us your top 3 for scumminess, plz.

@Boxman
Super Town is a stupid way to implicate someone.
QFT.
I wrttoe htis sginautre wiht my elbwo.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Post by Empking »

Michelsabreheart replaces Pimj.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:53 pm

Post by manho »

Devestation wrote:@Manho
You chaps all seem to have missed the unvote and the admission that Sudai is not a hypocrite?
the unvote and the admission that Sudai is not a hypocrite is hypocritical. and there is also a pair of "jumping on a BW" and unvoting post, which is hypocritical, trying to look pro-town and be aware that BW is bad.
Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:53 am

Post by Devestation »

Its not hypocritical, its admitting that I was wrong, and a joke is hardly even anti-town, let alone a scumtell.
I wrttoe htis sginautre wiht my elbwo.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:33 am

Post by manho »

Devestation wrote:Its not hypocritical, its admitting that I was wrong, and a joke is hardly even anti-town, let alone a scumtell.
i'm not saying that is a scumtell, but just trying to look pro-town. both scum and town will try to look pro-town.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”