Scien (1) <-~ Papa Zito
Nikanor (2) <-~ Sajin, Zorblag
hohum (1) <-~ Nikanor

Not voting (3) <-~ hohum, MiteyMouse, Scien

With 7 living, 4 will do it.

Deadline (6 days) wrote:
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:41 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

I really, really want to hear fron Hohum right now! We don't have time for you not to be here my friend!

vote Hohum

For the record, I don't believe him to be Scum but, hope the pressure will work to get him here...seeing as hugs did not!
The more I see, the less I know
The more I'd like to let it go.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Aaaand suddenly Scien's less interesting.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Scien
Scien
Goon
Scien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:22 pm

Post by Scien »

Heh, glad I could knock myself down a few notches, might aid me in future games to look less interesting.

If you want to discuss, lets discuss. I have no problem with that. I got all panicy early day today, because I felt extraordinarily pressured. However, that's not why you are still comfortable with my lynch from your own mouth. You're words were something like, "I still want to lynch Scien for waffling late yesterday."

I believe that I tried to address the concerns you had in post 528. Of course there you used different terminology. I believe there you said it was "quiet defense", and "delay". First off, is that synonymous with waffling? Secondly, was my explanations in 528 not enough? If so, why have you waited until now to restart the discussion? I have not been away, and I don't think you have either. If you are truly interested in lynching me, why did you not start the discussion up again while the town pittled away roughly a week between when Zorblag gave up on talking to me and now?

I have no grief continuing the discussion, but I would like to hear your answers to the above, as well as any of your concerns you still have.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:27 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Dude, I had the flu. Did you miss that part?

You're suddenly less interesting because Mitey just wrote a post that's so dripping scum you could bottle it.

Yes they mean the same thing. I am a master of the English language; synonyms are but one aspect of a finely honed craft.

Gonna go iso Mitey now.
Kappa
Just Monika
Scien
Scien
Goon
Scien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:10 am

Post by Scien »

Hmm... I suppose that I have totally missed what your post before last was implying.

Meh.
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by Zorblag »

Troll no thinks that MiteyMouse be scum but her last couple posts no be helpful.

MiteyMouse, you said that you were looking at Nikanor and Scien as your most likely suspects but that their recent activity makes them look pretty good. What made you suspect them in the first place and what about what them said makes them look pretty good? Them have done pretty different things in Troll's opinion.

Also, Troll would like to point out that if you be casting a vote as a pressure vote it often does more good not to acknowledge that the vote be a pressure vote as you cast it. Saying that you no think hohum be scum while you be voting for him makes the vote much less likely to accomplish what you want it to.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:31 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Hey guys!
Zorblag wrote: Also, Troll would like to point out that if you be casting a vote as a pressure vote it often does more good not to acknowledge that the vote be a pressure vote as you cast it. Saying that you no think hohum be scum while you be voting for him makes the vote much less likely to accomplish what you want it to.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
I know...I'm just frustrated with his play in this game right now. It's not like him at all.

I suspected Nik due to the active lurking and then admitting to it.

Scien due to the end of yesterday, as Papa Zito pointed out, it did not look great. It was like he was mounting a pre defence. However, he walked away from the WOW war with you looking pretty good.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:33 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

With the lurking, I'm getting frustrated due to the short Days and we really need the participation. I'm actually thinking of a lynch all lurkers strategy for this game...this could be my frustration speaking though...
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 am

Post by Incognito »

hohum and Sajin have been prodded.
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:20 am

Post by Nikanor »

MiteyMouse, who do you think is the best candidate for a lynch all lurkers strategy, if we choose to enact it?
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by Sajin »

(Sorry works sucks, will try and post more frequently, I am still on a never been replaced streak and I am not about to break it)

@Scien- are you concerned about your own survival? Do you think your a chosen?

@hohum- why am I still scummy to you?
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Scien
Scien
Goon
Scien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:23 pm

Post by Scien »

I am not sure if I am chosen.

However, I will claim that I am town, and that drives my motives.

In the long run, it matters not if I am chosen or not, I know that I am town. Lynching me is bad for that fact alone, and I will fight for my life because of it.

Because I know that I am town, I know that I have a chance at being chosen, even without metagaming it. So that also gives me extra reason to fight against being lynched.

Are you asking me to metagame it? You probably are... I have played with the following before this game: Cojin, Hohum, MiteyMouse, PapaZ, Zorblag. That's a majority of the players here. However I highly doubt that some of these would veto me. Cojin, Hohum, or Zorblag would probably not veto me.

So besides all the WIFOM. I have no idea if I am chosen. I don't even have a feeling if I am or not. However, I do know that I am town. And I need to fight for the town just solely for that reason, the chosen thing matters not. I will fight to live for the reason that I am town, and with the chance that I might be chosen.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:38 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Nikanor wrote:MiteyMouse, who do you think is the best candidate for a lynch all lurkers strategy, if we choose to enact it?
I'm actually not sure that this is the best strategy overall but, perhaps if we take out someone who is lurking then it might scare the rest of us into posting. Though, before Cojin's little slip up, he had gotten votes for lurking. So...to stop dancing around your question, I'd say Hohum at this point. He was almost replaced and asked to come back to not post...

Now, I'd like to try something. I am in process of another Chosen type game and a few of us are playing, modding or did play in that game. Zorblag came up with the idea there of listing who we all would have excluded as the Chosen if we were Scum. I asked the question of Cojin but he never answered. Could we all list 2 people that we would have excluded if we were the Scum? Please....
Scien
Scien
Goon
Scien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:14 am

Post by Scien »

Not sure what that gains... but meh, it doesn't hurt either.

PapaZ or Zorblag would have been my arguments for the veto. Easily.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:52 am

Post by hohum »

post coming in a bit later today, promise.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:23 am

Post by Papa Zito »

I'd exclude Troll.
hohum wrote:post coming in a bit later today, promise.
Hrmph.

unvote: Scien
vote: hohum
Kappa
Just Monika
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Nikanor »

I would've vetoed Scien or hohum, just because of their join dates. (Shrugs) I haven't played with anyone here (other than the corpses), so I don't really have much meta to go on for such things.
Remind me to say something else about this once everyone has said something on the matter.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Deadline looms. Post, people.
Kappa
Just Monika
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:49 am

Post by Zorblag »

MiteyMouse, there be a reason that Troll no used those questions in this game. With just one being excluded and two chosen there no be the same sort of useful patterns to be garnered. Troll saw what you did last time you asked this sort of question and Troll was most unimpressed with how you tried to use the information. Do you have some other use for it this time? If not then it just serves as a distraction when we be running short on time.

Scien, defending yourself overly just because you know you be town be suboptimal play in this game. Unless you be chosen (you think you might be and it be possible; Troll thinks you probably no be) then your lynch can actually help the town win in some situations. For what it matters, you also no have a good read on Troll's take on your play. Troll would have excluded one of Papa Zito, qwints and Scien were Troll scum. Troll no be sure it would have matter too much which of the three.

In any case, Troll hopes none of that matters. hohum be posting the bare minimum to stay in the game (and not even that at one point) and promised undelivered contributions. The hammer yesterday when him was apparently sure that Cojin was town indicates that even if him be town we have no reason to trust his judgment down the line but right now Troll thinks that him be scum playing as inactive a game as possible and hoping that the lynch lands somewhere other than him.

Troll has the ability to hammer him now. Troll will use it.

Vote: hohum

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:50 am

Post by Zorblag »

Er, to make Incognito happy Troll should have said:

Unvote. Vote: hohum

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Scien
Scien
Goon
Scien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:09 am

Post by Scien »

Zorblag wrote:Scien, defending yourself overly just because you know you be town be suboptimal play in this game. Unless you be chosen (you think you might be and it be possible; Troll thinks you probably no be) then your lynch can actually help the town win in some situations. For what it matters, you also no have a good read on Troll's take on your play. Troll would have excluded one of Papa Zito, qwints and Scien were Troll scum. Troll no be sure it would have matter too much which of the three.
No I understand why you are telling me that. I'm just not sure I buy the suggestion that I'm probably not chosen. In my mind, I still have the same chance as I did at game start. I know you made some arguments about why I was unlikely... and we can talk about them again. But s it stands currently, I have no reason to think I might not be chosen... and I have double the reason to fight... just as I said.

If I thought I didn't have that chance, and it was getting us closer to the alternate win, I easily understand why I should lay down for us. I just don't think we are there yet.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:23 am

Post by Incognito »

Incognito's Final Vote Count of Day 2 wrote:
Nikanor (1) <-~ Sajin
hohum (4) <-~ Nikanor, MiteyMouse, Papa Zito, Zorblag

Not voting (2) <-~ hohum, Scien

With 7 living, 4 will do it.

hohum, the extremely vocal critic during Day 1, suddenly fell very silent during Day 2. He barely even touched the microphone during his favorite song "I'm Going Back to Cali".

"Sing the song..." pushed one of you.

"In a bit," responded hohum.

Seconds, minutes, hours,
days
passed...

"He's probably mourning the loss of his buddy Cojin!!" mentioned one of you.

"Ooo ooo, I know. Let's just kill him."

Tightly wrapped microphone cords have gotta hurt 'specially when they're wrapped around one's neck.

(Whenever I mod, usually after Day 2, I begin to lose my drive for writing these death scenes. Ha. Sorry folks.

P.S. Zorblag's unvote made me happy just like that first voting rule said it would.)

hohum, Karaoke Singer, lynched Day 2
It is now Night 2. Please have your Night action in to me within 72 hours. Day 3 will begin late Monday, September 7th.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:05 am

Post by Incognito »

Another dawn, another day. A quick look around the room left each of you concerned about Sajin. He was sitting on a chair seeming to be staring outside a window.

"Sajin? Sajin, are you all right?" whispered the five of you.

As you all approached him, a creepy feeling went down each of your spines. Death was definitely in the air again, and it wasn't feeling pretty that's for sure. One of you placed your hand on his shoulder to awaken him but instead, he keeled over falling straight off of the chair and landing flat on the floor with a loud thud. Upon closer examination, you could see thousands and thousands of popcorn kernels protruding from Sajin's mouth.

Looks like the remaining scum is alive and well and used popcorn of all things to suffocate the latest victim. Freaky stuff.

Sajin, Karaoke Singer, killed Night 2
It is now Day 3. With 5 living, 3 will do it.
Your D3 deadline is set for Monday, September 21st at 7 P.M. EDT.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

Blah. Of course they'd kill Sajin.

Rereading.
Kappa
Just Monika

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”