Mini 845 - The Amish Village (Game Over)

Red_Dye
Red_Dye
Goon
Red_Dye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:52 am

Post by Red_Dye »

magnus_orion wrote:ebwop: I want everyone's opinion on the above. I want agreement or disagreement, not sidestepping.
If I answered it seriously then I wouldn'y be able to continue having this much fun! *sidestep*

Votecount 1-1
le Chat (1): Claus
Claus (1): Artem
Artem (2): Red_Dye; Magnus_Orion
Magnus_Orion (1): Herodotus
Red_Dye (1): Kairyuu
hitlersbumchum (11:46:10 AM): Yep. Making out with myself is one of my favourite past times.
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:54 am

Post by magnus_orion »

That's the point, yes.
Show
Why, yes, I do exist simply to make your life a living hell.
Win-Loss
Town: 10-3
Scum: 5-2
Serial Killer: 0-2
Red_Dye
Red_Dye
Goon
Red_Dye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:58 am

Post by Red_Dye »

magnus_orion wrote:That's the point, yes.
I see that you have cleverly side tracked the artem wagon while keeping your vote on it. Well played sir, well played.
hitlersbumchum (11:46:10 AM): Yep. Making out with myself is one of my favourite past times.
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:05 am

Post by magnus_orion »

While right now I have scum vibes from artem, they are of course based on a single post, and therefore unreliable. I'd like to have further imput from artem to test my read vigorously. Therefore, sidetracking the conversation into a subconversation, while keeping my vote where I think it should be, of course, allows me to get reads on a larger pool of players at once, including artem. There's a method to my madness. This has the side-benefit of ending the RVS, or as you adequately put it, stopping people from being able to "continue having so much fun!"
Show
Win-Loss
Red_Dye
Red_Dye
Goon
Red_Dye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:11 am

Post by Red_Dye »

magnus_orion wrote:While right now I have scum vibes from artem, they are of course based on a single post, and therefore unreliable. I'd like to have further imput from artem to test my read vigorously. Therefore, sidetracking the conversation into a subconversation, while keeping my vote where I think it should be, of course, allows me to get reads on a larger pool of players at once, including artem. There's a method to my madness. This has the side-benefit of ending the RVS, or as you adequately put it, stopping people from being able to "continue having so much fun!"
I've been out of the random voting stage since my second post. Just because I'm being productive doesn't mean I can't have fun! Answering your question does though.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:12 am

Post by Kairyuu »

magnus_orion wrote:okay.

artem's was the first psudo-serious seeming post. Therefore, artem is scum
Red dye voted artem, giving town vibes
Kairyuu votes red dye giving scum vibes by voting town.
Pfft.

That's my opinion.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:15 am

Post by magnus_orion »

@red dye: I see.
Fair enough.
I'm rather confident that based on your posting frequency, I'll have a rather more well defined read on you soon anyway.

@Kairyuu: I take it thats a sentiment of disagreement, and not a sidestep? Care for elaboration?
Show
Win-Loss
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:16 am

Post by magnus_orion »

ebwop: To clarify: by elaboration, of course, I'm assuming that you are disagreeing, and am asking on what grounds you disagree.
Show
Win-Loss
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:16 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Do you even have to ask? You're posting an opinion that calls me scum based on horrid reasoning, and asking my opinion of it. Is it not blatantly obvious that I would bias towards disagreement?
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Red_Dye
Red_Dye
Goon
Red_Dye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:17 am

Post by Red_Dye »

Kairyuu wrote:

Pfft.

That's my opinion.
It would seem you've chosen to turn down the plea bargain I offered you. Now you have no immunity tomorrow. I promise that you WILL regret it.
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:18 am

Post by magnus_orion »

Kairyuu wrote:Do you even have to ask? You're posting an opinion that calls me scum based on horrid reasoning, and asking my opinion of it. Is it not blatantly obvious that I would bias towards disagreement?
That you would disagree is predictable, town or scum. "Denial is the most predictable of all human reactions"
I rather more concerned about which points of the reasoning you consider horrid.
Show
Win-Loss
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:20 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Red_Dye wrote:
Kairyuu wrote:

Pfft.

That's my opinion.
It would seem you've chosen to turn down the plea bargain I offered you. Now you have no immunity tomorrow. I promise that you WILL regret it.
Given that you're the D1 lynch, and will flip scum, I'm pretty sure I won't be regretting not collaborating with you. Thank you and have a noose filled day!
Red_Dye
Red_Dye
Goon
Red_Dye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:21 am

Post by Red_Dye »

Kairyuu wrote:Do you even have to ask? You're posting an opinion that calls me scum based on horrid reasoning, and asking my opinion of it. Is it not blatantly obvious that I would bias towards disagreement?
Obviously you aren't going to admit to being scum, but how about explaining your feelings towards your scum partner?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:23 am

Post by Kairyuu »

magnus_orion wrote:
That you would disagree is predictable, town or scum. "Denial is the most predictable of all human reactions"
I rather more concerned about which points of the reasoning you consider horrid.
1. The first approach to ending the RVS is more likely to be made my town than scum, though it could be made by either.

2. One who would attempt to extend the RVS by opposing said approach is more likely scum than town.

3. One who would call out said opposition as scummy is more likely town than scum.

So essentially you have your reads on myself and Red_Dye flipped, and your reasoning on Artem is null. Good enough for you?
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:24 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Red_Dye wrote:
Obviously you aren't going to admit to being scum, but how about explaining your feelings towards your scum partner?
I assume you mean Artem. I think he's made all of one post, and said post contained no strong tells either way.
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:31 am

Post by magnus_orion »

Okay, I'm getting a pretty strong town read on red dye so far, if only because he/she (?) is thinking along similar lines as me.

Kairyuu is posing interesting reactions.
1. The first approach to ending the RVS is more likely to be made my town than scum, though it could be made by either.

2. One who would attempt to extend the RVS by opposing said approach is more likely scum than town.

3. One who would call out said opposition as scummy is more likely town than scum.
Alright, so running on the assumption of who you are talking about, since its rather unclear.

Okay since they flow in order.
In reference to 1, how was artem's post an attempt to End the RVS? There was no predictable responses to that post which could lead to an end of trivial joking and such, and it seems like it was a psudo serious RVS post, as opposed to a more light hearted one. The air of seriousness makes me suspect artem has an agenda, while townies should just be sort of enjoying themselves at this point.
Show
Win-Loss
Red_Dye
Red_Dye
Goon
Red_Dye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:32 am

Post by Red_Dye »

Kairyuu wrote:
magnus_orion wrote:

So essentially you have your reads on myself and Red_Dye flipped, and your reasoning on Artem is null. Good enough for you?
Who exactly has opposed what? I'm pretty sure the only thing I opposed was the stopping of my fun. That and the ending of the random voting stage are far from mutually exclusive. In fact I feel that I've been posting seriously since my second post. Your attempt to spin it as anything else is whats scummy here.

Kairyuu wrote:
Red_Dye wrote:
I assume you mean Artem. I think he's made all of one post, and said post contained no strong tells either way.
Your scum partners first post is so scummy it makes me feel dirty just by reading it. *shudder*. I don't know how any self respecting townie could possibly read it and feel unaffected, unless of course they were even dirtier themselves!
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:37 am

Post by Artem »

Magnus, can you explain why being the first to make a semi-serious post is indicative of being scum? Furthermore, can you explain why that's indicative of
me
being scum?

My first post was semi-serious in the last two games, both as town and as scum.
pepoel who spel bad and don't know grammer is jerks
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:41 am

Post by magnus_orion »

Let me side step that question with my own.

Why do you consider my reasoning serious enough to defend as far as you have, as opposed to dismissing it as the obvious (in fact, stated) attempt to end the RVS that it is?
Show
Win-Loss
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:42 am

Post by Artem »

Magnus wrote: Okay, I'm getting a pretty strong town read on red dye so far, if only because he/she (?) is thinking along similar lines as me.
k

You don't think that yea-ing everything a townie says can be a scum ploy? In my experience, agreeing with townies can and is often used as a form of scum buddying.
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:44 am

Post by magnus_orion »

no, he/she has said things that indicate similar lines of thought by bringing up things I was trying to lead the conversation towd before I brought them up.
Show
Win-Loss
Artem
Artem
Mafia Scum
Artem
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:45 am

Post by Artem »

Magnus wrote: Why do you consider my reasoning serious enough to defend as far as you have, as opposed to dismissing it as the obvious (in fact, stated) attempt to end the RVS that it is?
Because I agree that we should get out of RVS and dismissing your (BS) attacks will simply get us back to square one.
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:45 am

Post by magnus_orion »

also, if you want to play that game, I agreed with red dye's vote first.
Show
Win-Loss
Red_Dye
Red_Dye
Goon
Red_Dye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:46 am

Post by Red_Dye »

Artem wrote:Magnus, can you explain why being the first to make a semi-serious post is indicative of being scum? Furthermore, can you explain why that's indicative of
me
being scum?

My first post was semi-serious in the last two games, both as town and as scum.
Why do you care more what he thinks then what I think? Now I'm a little jealous.
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:51 am

Post by magnus_orion »

Artem wrote:
Magnus wrote: Why do you consider my reasoning serious enough to defend as far as you have, as opposed to dismissing it as the obvious (in fact, stated) attempt to end the RVS that it is?
Because I agree that we should get out of RVS and dismissing your (BS) attacks will simply get us back to square one.
Dismissing my attacks would give me a more town read on you. With reads I would not be back at square one.

BTW, I no longer want people to comment on what I said earlier, but rather conversations going on right now. That is the most expedient way to get accurate reads in this situation
Show
Win-Loss

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”