xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:20 am

Post by xofelf »

alright... gonna read everything over again and say what i want to say.... so give me a couple minutes(and i WILL do so right now).. so yeah, here goes.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:40 am

Post by xofelf »

alright... list of players and my thoughts. Starting here:

KMD:
First he starts off by saying he's gonna start a bandwagon on Keelie, which i equated to a joke at first. But then he continues on and gets some good reactions from other people, which is actually not a bad tactic, albeit a pain in the ass one. Then he moves over to Pom. He has some good points maybe, but some of them don't make her scum.

more to be continued later, the bus is here and i gotta catch it to get to the college... more when i get a computer again. So don't comment quite yet please, this is only half of a series of thoughts.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:37 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

So the wagon on me is literally a joke vote (xofelf), an OMGUS vote that I'm not even sure is serious (Keelie), a disagreement with my reads (Alm), and someone who likes wagons (Raiv), right?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:56 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Raivann wrote:I think it's alot scummier to sit back and lurk and try to blend in than it is to post your suspicions and ruffle feathers.
I didn't think I was doing that, being that I was at school today. But if you'd like it, here's what I got:

-Kmd

At first when he started making a case on me, I just answered, not really thinking that much of it. But he keeps going at me, and presenting the same accusations (,each of which I refuted many times). Raiv could be a possible scumbuddy, and they could be distancing themselves. Plum could also be, considering the way she mentioned Kmd, but I don't know. I'd like to see what she has to say. She didn't really seem bothered by the way Kmd was tunneling me, nor did she comment much on Kmd or me (,like she said she would in post 75. I know she's rushed as she keeps saying it, as in in the thread, but she only posted once since then).

I think that seemed slightly more suspicious of Plum than I am, but you get my point. She's acting a different. Well that was a lot about Plum. Considering it was supposed to be my paragraph on Kmd, I guess this is the place to
Fos: Kmd

-Raiv

One thing that's bugging me: Why does CoCo voting for Alm make him scummy? Why must Alm be town? Even if he is, does that automatically make him scum?

Wanna get a few things straight.

With that I'm done for now. I'll post more later.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Pom:
-Defending yourself doesn't make you town. Defending yourself well might.
-Why are you trying to find connections to me rather than individually scummy players? I find this especially interesting considering you aren't voting me.
-How have I tunneled on you when I've given reads on almost every single player in the game, calling two of them scum?

I also have to ask considering she is your sister and I'd hope you'd know her better than I would. How is Plum acting different? Does it go beyond just lurking?
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

This day takes way too long

Unvote Vote: Kmd4390

===[]

[]===
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:26 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

Kmd4390 wrote:
lewarcher82 wrote: I will ask him: if you are a vanilla, which I assume you want every1 to believe, for now, do you consider your attitude pro-town? What if you force a power role to claim?
Don't rolefish. I'm not going to claim now. Yes, I'm doing what I think will help the town, so I consider it protown. My opinions are out, and if I'm lynched, everything I've said is validated by my town flip. I'd suggest that everyone look at it, knowing that it's what I've honestly believed, and evaluate it's accuracy. If a power role claims, so what? I'm not going to be scared to attack scummy players because they
might
be a power role.
lewarcher82 wrote: It seems extremely unlikely to me that both he and alm are mafia. They were both targetted by bw's (alm is right now), and they both react without exaggerated OMGUS's. Moreover, I am still convinced Kmd is scum (I explained why above)... if he is mafia, raiv and alm probably are not.
Explain how anything I've done has been OMGUS.
lewarcher82 wrote:actually, CoCo, I think Kaleidoscope was trying to encourage people to vote for Kmd in order to see who was really eager to have Kmd lynched... it was a trap, or at least I hope it was, cuz if it was not, or if he is claiming double vote, it is really a dumb move.

anyway it doesn't seem it's working...

FoS: always Kmd
1) If you thought it was a trap, why not let it run it's course?
2) It wasn't. You don't know Scope.
Ok, first: I am not rolefishing... I am actually asking others please not to rolefish...

second: I have not said you were OMGUS, I have said others were not. It looks like you are having some troubles in finding arguments, now...

third: I didnt do anything to make it run, dude LoL check the votes (third.2: course I do not, dude, I already wrote I am new to this site)...

now, after this post of yours, I am convinced you are scum and ready to
vote: Kmd
Used to play a lot, haven't played for like 8 years, would like to play again.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:26 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

Kmd4390 wrote:
lewarcher82 wrote: I will ask him: if you are a vanilla, which I assume you want every1 to believe, for now, do you consider your attitude pro-town? What if you force a power role to claim?
Don't rolefish. I'm not going to claim now. Yes, I'm doing what I think will help the town, so I consider it protown. My opinions are out, and if I'm lynched, everything I've said is validated by my town flip. I'd suggest that everyone look at it, knowing that it's what I've honestly believed, and evaluate it's accuracy. If a power role claims, so what? I'm not going to be scared to attack scummy players because they
might
be a power role.
lewarcher82 wrote: It seems extremely unlikely to me that both he and alm are mafia. They were both targetted by bw's (alm is right now), and they both react without exaggerated OMGUS's. Moreover, I am still convinced Kmd is scum (I explained why above)... if he is mafia, raiv and alm probably are not.
Explain how anything I've done has been OMGUS.
lewarcher82 wrote:actually, CoCo, I think Kaleidoscope was trying to encourage people to vote for Kmd in order to see who was really eager to have Kmd lynched... it was a trap, or at least I hope it was, cuz if it was not, or if he is claiming double vote, it is really a dumb move.

anyway it doesn't seem it's working...

FoS: always Kmd
1) If you thought it was a trap, why not let it run it's course?
2) It wasn't. You don't know Scope.
Ok, first: I am not rolefishing... I am actually asking others please not to rolefish...

second: I have not said you were OMGUS, I have said others were not. It looks like you are having some troubles in finding arguments, now...

third: I didnt do anything to make it run, dude LoL check the votes (third.2: course I do not, dude, I already wrote I am new to this site)...

now, after this post of yours, I am convinced you are scum and ready to
vote: Kmd
Tyfo
Tyfo
Goon
Tyfo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:50 pm

Post by Tyfo »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 7

AlmasterGM
- 1 - CoCo - (L-6)
KeelieRavenWolf
- 1 - Pomegranate - (L-6)
Kmd4390
- 6 - xofelf, AlmasterGM, Raivann, KeelieRavenWolf, KaleiÃ
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:59 pm

Post by lewarcher82 »

I see now I misread the third question by Kmd: he asked why did I NOT let the trap (which I now learn was not trap at all, correct?) run its course.

The answer is elementary: a trap on day 1 can be a danger to any power role who is FoS'ed, not only to mafia... this stuff works on 3 players lylo, not on day 1...
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:26 pm

Post by xofelf »

well as the interwebz is back up again and i can't sleep.. i'm going to finish my thoughts.

Keelie: Not much of anything at all... i just get a newbie read.. more content please

Rosso: Not doing much of anything really... just keeping up with his meta i think.. i dunno...

Konowa: I'm getting mostly town from him here. nothing blatantly screams scum at me.. i'll have to see later.

Scope: Nothing whatsover helpful really... more creating annoyance at him i think. at least, he's slightly annoying to me >_>

CoCo: seems to be all over the place.. his avatar is very appropriate i think.. anyways, i think if given some more content from him, it would be slightly helpful.. right now i put him more neutral than anything else

Lew: *slight twitch* you can type out the long words and sentences but the word "you" is still an issue most of the time.. anyways, i don't see him as uberly scummy, in fact not even scum at all to me. What i see is more of a person defending themselves from some scummy attacks.

Plum: Not much with her, but i know she has computer restrictions.. so i'll wait til after Saturday to say more on her.

Al: He(or is it a she? >.<) seems to be very obsessed with "looking or seeming" town and town-reads rather than trying to focus on finding the scum and doing what is best for the town.. more so of save your own ass mentality. Not sure where that puts him yet.. i'll get back to that at a later point.

Rai: Personally i see his progression of posts going from a "side with my buddy" to a "OHSHIT... maybe they'll notice i'm scum.. um.. better switch and attack him to clear my name" kinda thing.. so
FoS: Rai
i think you're scummy, but not the worst of them.

KMD con't: i kinda lost where i was going from what i had earlier.. but there's more to it.Though, his play here confuses me. Not what i'm used to. At least not when he's town. To me he's coming across as wanting to control the town and get everyone to do what he wants. Almost like a puppet master, ya know? So, my vote is no longer a joke vote as it is a real one. Of everyone in the game, you are the one screaming scum at me in almost everything you do and say.
Confirm Vote: KMD
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:31 pm

Post by xofelf »

well as the interwebz is back up again and i can't sleep.. i'm going to finish my thoughts.

Keelie: Not much of anything at all... i just get a newbie read.. more content please

Rosso: Not doing much of anything really... just keeping up with his meta i think.. i dunno...

Konowa: I'm getting mostly town from him here. nothing blatantly screams scum at me.. i'll have to see later.

Scope: Nothing whatsover helpful really... more creating annoyance at him i think. at least, he's slightly annoying to me >_>

CoCo: seems to be all over the place.. his avatar is very appropriate i think.. anyways, i think if given some more content from him, it would be slightly helpful.. right now i put him more neutral than anything else

Lew: *slight twitch* you can type out the long words and sentences but the word "you" is still an issue most of the time.. anyways, i don't see him as uberly scummy, in fact not even scum at all to me. What i see is more of a person defending themselves from some scummy attacks.

Plum: Not much with her, but i know she has computer restrictions.. so i'll wait til after Saturday to say more on her.

Al: He(or is it a she? >.<) seems to be very obsessed with "looking or seeming" town and town-reads rather than trying to focus on finding the scum and doing what is best for the town.. more so of save your own ass mentality. Not sure where that puts him yet.. i'll get back to that at a later point.

Rai: Personally i see his progression of posts going from a "side with my buddy" to a "OHSHIT... maybe they'll notice i'm scum.. um.. better switch and attack him to clear my name" kinda thing.. so

KMD con't: i kinda lost where i was going from what i had earlier.. but there's more to it.Though, his play here confuses me. Not what i'm used to. At least not when he's town. To me he's coming across as wanting to control the town and get everyone to do what he wants. Almost like a puppet master, ya know? So, my vote is no longer a joke vote as it is a real one. Of everyone in the game, you are the one screaming scum at me in almost everything you do and say.
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:31 pm

Post by xofelf »

xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:32 pm

Post by xofelf »

gah.. sorry bout that.. my computer was being horrible and didn't tell me it posted at all >.<
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:54 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, I don't have time to go into detail responding and stuff because I just got home and want to sleep, but I'm at L-1.

Claim: Cop

Btw, xofelf, since when
don't
I want to be in control? :P
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:04 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Kmd4390 wrote:Ok, I don't have time to go into detail responding and stuff because I just got home and want to sleep, but I'm at L-1.

Claim: Cop

Btw, xofelf, since when
don't
I want to be in control? :P
Any CC's?

for the time being I apologize and
Unvote

a personal note: it is a fail strategy to play aggressive on day 1 if u r cop...
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:33 am

Post by xofelf »

*rolls eyes* yeah, but you don't normally do it in this way.. so still, i'm not switching.. mainly because i think you have this thing going on where you try to control everything, but when the heat turns to you, you take a rather safe-claim to cover it. My vote isn't changing.. this scenario reminds me of something we discussed a while back. and why would you claim cop D1?
Rosso Carne
Rosso Carne
[]=====
Rosso Carne
[]=====
[]=====

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:34 am

Post by Rosso Carne »

Youre a bad cop then kmd. Having a power role is no excuse to play poorly.

As a note, should someone in fact move their vote right now to KMD, I'd probably still HAMMAH!
[13:31] glorktheinvader: and I was rocking this one guy
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:35 am

Post by xofelf »

Rosso Carne wrote:Youre a bad cop then kmd. Having a power role is no excuse to play poorly.

As a note, should someone in fact move their vote right now to KMD, I'd probably still HAMMAH!
out of curiosity, do you EVER vote when it isn't a hammah?
Rosso Carne
Rosso Carne
[]=====
Rosso Carne
[]=====
[]=====

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:38 am

Post by Rosso Carne »

xofelf wrote:
Rosso Carne wrote:Youre a bad cop then kmd. Having a power role is no excuse to play poorly.

not usually. I'm trying it out.

kill: kmd
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:54 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

I unvoted to avoid a mafia hammah... I assume one could simply say:

1) that he does not believe Kmd is cop
2) that we are better off without a fail cop

since Kmd went to sleep, I will never vote him until he comes back and answers what we are writing right now.
KaleiÐoscøpe
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
KaleiÐoscøpe
=====[]
=====[]

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:04 am

Post by KaleiÐoscøpe »

Oh god

lynch Kmd4390 please

===[]

[]===
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:13 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Rosso Carne wrote:
xofelf wrote:

not usually. I'm trying it out.

kill: kmd
OMG does this mean u r a daytime killing role?????????
Rosso Carne
Rosso Carne
[]=====
Rosso Carne
[]=====
[]=====

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:17 am

Post by Rosso Carne »

lewarcher82 wrote:I unvoted to avoid a mafia hammah... I assume one could simply say:

since Kmd went to sleep, I will never vote him until he comes back and answers what we are writing right now.
:shrug: vote him if you think he's scum. Thats all there is to it, theres no waiting involved.
lewarcher82
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
lewarcher82
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:38 am

Post by lewarcher82 »

Rosso Carne wrote:
lewarcher82 wrote:I unvoted to avoid a mafia hammah... I assume one could simply say:

:shrug: vote him if you think he's scum. Thats all there is to it, theres no waiting involved.
mmmh... ok then, this day has lasted way too long... if he IS cop, lynch me tomorrow... if he is not, please cop investigate me tonight.

Vote: Kmd

I am not changing anymore, I am bored. If this is a way to see if I am jumping on the BW, screw it, lynch me and so long...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”