Mini 847 Murder in Zachtown (Game over!)

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:06 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Maemuki wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
are you in a relationship with Maemuki?

BM
BM. Seriously. Stop it. We
are not
on a relationship. Get it or do I need to spell it out?
Ok, explain then. CSL, i'd still like a link to a past game of yours.

I'm still happy to wagon Maemuki, if anyone's following. :D

BM

7th vote count of day 1:

Battle Mage - 3 (Nikanor, CSL, Netopolis)
CSL - 2 (DTMaster, Sotty7)
Kittymo - 1 (Haylen)
Hitogoroshi - 1 (Maemuki)
Nikanor - 1 (ckool5000)
Haylen - 1 (Kittymo)
Maemuki - 1 (Battle Mage)

Not voting (jasonT1981, hitogoroshi)

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.

If I made any mistakes, let me know asap.

Deadline will also fall on Wednesday September 23rd at 9pm central.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:07 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Really? Zilch? I've learned a lot about CSL and Maemuki, here. It's not my favorite style of play by any means - I'm much more stoic than BM - and personally I find it to be a bit in poor taste to use personal jabs to get rises out of people, but it's giving us a lot more than zilch.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Netopalis wrote:Look, we're not going to get anywhere with BM around. His posts are absolutely ridiculous - the lunatic scryings of a madman. We've been through 8 pages of discussion and what have we learned? Zilch. Some newbie games went to completion - and won - in that amount of posting. Therefore, both because I think he's scum and I think it's a good policy, I have to

Vote: Battle Mage
Lol, ok ok, i give. :P

But you'd better lynch Maemuki tomorrow! :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:08 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

EBWOP: That was 198. Jeez, I'm gonna start quoting the posts directly above me because lord knows whether they'll be above me by the time I hit 'post'.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:09 am

Post by Battle Mage »

hitogoroshi wrote:Really? Zilch? I've learned a lot about CSL and Maemuki, here. It's not my favorite style of play by any means - I'm much more stoic than BM - and personally I find it to be a bit in poor taste to use personal jabs to get rises out of people, but it's giving us a lot more than zilch.
Don't worry bro, i appreciate the support, but you're best off hammering me. Then tomorrow, hopefully you can take out Maemuki. I'm no longer sold on CSL, it could just be his playstyle. But Maemuki does need to hang.

Was nice to meet you - I'll hit you up sometime. :)

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:11 am

Post by CSL »

Excuse me, but you need to stop being a player hater. We are not learning enough from you at all. So get serious, and stop your joking around, or I'm going to scream.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:15 am

Post by Battle Mage »

CSL wrote:Excuse me, but you need to stop being a player hater. We are not learning enough from you at all. So get serious, and stop your joking around, or I'm going to scream.
player hateD more like. xD

I kinda lose the will to live when i get wagonned for stupid reasons tbh.

This is not a newbie game, and strictly speaking, im not here to teach. But i'm trying my best to actually get something rolling here, and getting cut off at the knees every time.

So, no, i'm not joking, i'm just coming to terms with the fact that Maemuki wont be lynched until im dead.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Actually, if you Unvote me, i might lurk for a bit. How does that sound?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:17 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Oh come on, BM, don't pull that fatalistic crap. The 'case' against you basicially amounts to "BM offended me/someone else, and that is a scumtell" and you can't put up a fight?

The worst townies are the ones who give up too early.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:18 am

Post by CSL »

Unvote my Evil Twin, and we have a deal.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:19 am

Post by Netopalis »

For the record, BM, the only reason that my vote is on you is because I think that your continued presence will be a hindrance to the game. That and the fact that I could see this being a mafia play - something along the lines of "They'd never expect mafia to be this loud in the thread..."

And I suppose we have learned a few things...But I agree that it's not the way I'd like to play this game.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:20 am

Post by Battle Mage »

hitogoroshi wrote:Oh come on, BM, don't pull that fatalistic crap. The 'case' against you basicially amounts to "BM offended me/someone else, and that is a scumtell" and you can't put up a fight?

The worst townies are the ones who give up too early.
You're exactly right. How do you expect me to put up a fight, against a fairly significant wagon, which is founded on complete bs?

The majority of the players who are participating actively, are voting for me.

My vote is on Maemuki, and the information is out there. What more can i do, hombre?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:24 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Netopalis wrote:For the record, BM, the only reason that my vote is on you is because I think that your continued presence will be a hindrance to the game. That and the fact that I could see this being a mafia play - something along the lines of "They'd never expect mafia to be this loud in the thread..."

And I suppose we have learned a few things...But I agree that it's not the way I'd like to play this game.
Lol, you should meta me. Mafia 75 - Return of the Mafia, in New York, is a prime example of a game in which i was very loud. Or even better Mafia 82 - International Mafia, in which i used the voting coalition gambit to start the game off.

You might not like me, but i think deeming me a hindrance before you've given me a chance is harsh. How about you give me the benefit of the doubt and help run up Maemuki?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:24 am

Post by Battle Mage »

CSL wrote:Unvote my Evil Twin, and we have a deal.
lol,
Unvote
*shrug*

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:26 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Netopalis wrote:For the record, BM, the only reason that my vote is on you is because I think that your continued presence will be a hindrance to the game. That and the fact that I could see this being a mafia play - something along the lines of "They'd never expect mafia to be this loud in the thread..."

Neto, I see where you're coming from. I'm certainly in the same camp as you when it comes to personal philosophy - short, concise posts in a smooth back and forth.

But you can't deny that BM produces content, and he produces it fast. I've played games where I learned less the whole day than I have so far. The fact of the matter is, while I would never play that way myself, BM is my favorite kind of player to ever have in a game - because he makes people talk, and he makes people talk about things they weren't expecting to talk about, and those situations are where what scum would say and what town would say are the most distinct.

I'm concerned that without him the tempo will slow down dramatically, and for all I complain about the speed when I have to EBWOP what post I'm talking to, this tempo is pro town.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:34 am

Post by Netopalis »

Is it pro-town, or is it pro-deadline without any freaking idea of who to lynch?
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:35 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Netopalis wrote:Is it pro-town, or is it pro-deadline without any freaking idea of who to lynch?
pro-deadline?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:36 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

There are ten days before deadline. Are you seriously suggesting that's it's MORE pro-town to pick someone to lynch now, rather than trying to get as much content as we can and making a decision based off of that in, say, a week?
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:39 am

Post by CSL »

Hitogoroshi, you are right. We really need to get more discussion going, and not risk an early lynch.

Unvote
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:41 am

Post by Haylen »

BM wrote: @Haylen - I've concluded there's only one way to read you, and that is, see how willing you are to bandwagon me. My questions to you earlier were trying to assess whether you were actually tunneling me, which would be your scum meta, or whether you were just messing around.
Lol, you're scum meta on me is now void. I tunneled Kmd all through the lovers game I was in as town and got myself lynched Day One. Just saying :D But I was just having fun there and not taking things seriously, like I did for the first 8 pages of Mean Mod. It's a new habit I have obtained, that I manage to restrain from in newbie games.
CSL wrote: Battle Mage, calm down please.
hahahaha You haven't seen anything yet.
CSL wrote: Now I do have a good reason to vote you, liar.
Nice misrep, he was joking, you should have realised by now that's he jokes a lot just look at the previous few pages.

Although, it concerns me how he was trying to lead the town with the proxy votes. He led me in cr3t1n's (SCARRED FOR LIFE) which made me do something people thought was scummy and chased me for 30 pages about. He might be trying to do the same here.
BM wrote: Lol, you're my new favourite player here. Congrats. Very Happy
:cry: :cry: :cry:
BM wrote: The whole thing is too wierd for me to even get my head around, but it makes sense to attack the playing who is buddying, before the player who is being buddied.
coughcr3t1nscough
Mae wrote: Why did you want me to claim?
*sigh* Rule number 5 - If BM votes for you, you must claim straight away. Personally, i think that's a load of rubbish...

I agree with Hito in post 189.

BM, stop the jokes, mate, I make at least 3 towards them both a day. It's my job :D Also, it is impossible to get a read on you here. I havent experienced you playing like this as town or scum. Jester does spring to mind, but that's your title, isnt it.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:41 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Hmm, seeing as i might not die just yet, i'll get some proper analysis down in the next day or 2.

Bet Haylen will kick herself for missing the chance to lynch me in the first 10 pages. Lmao :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:44 am

Post by Haylen »

BM wrote: Bet Haylen will kick herself for missing the chance to lynch me in the first 10 pages. Lmao
Pfft, I'm here to lynch scum, not lynch for fun. It would be quite...arousing...to lynch BM though.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:45 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Haylen wrote:
BM wrote: @Haylen - I've concluded there's only one way to read you, and that is, see how willing you are to bandwagon me. My questions to you earlier were trying to assess whether you were actually tunneling me, which would be your scum meta, or whether you were just messing around.
Lol, you're scum meta on me is now void. I tunneled Kmd all through the lovers game I was in as town and got myself lynched Day One. Just saying :D But I was just having fun there and not taking things seriously, like I did for the first 8 pages of Mean Mod. It's a new habit I have obtained, that I manage to restrain from in newbie games.
Lol, kk. :)
Haylen wrote:
CSL wrote: Battle Mage, calm down please.
hahahaha You haven't seen anything yet.
:P
Haylen wrote:
CSL wrote: Now I do have a good reason to vote you, liar.
Nice misrep, he was joking, you should have realised by now that's he jokes a lot just look at the previous few pages.

Although, it concerns me how he was trying to lead the town with the proxy votes. He led me in cr3t1n's (SCARRED FOR LIFE) which made me do something people thought was scummy and chased me for 30 pages about. He might be trying to do the same here.
I was scum in that right?
Haylen wrote:
BM wrote: Lol, you're my new favourite player here. Congrats. Very Happy
:cry: :cry: :cry:
Dw, you're MORE than a player to me. You're a friend! Haha, *buddies* :P
Haylen wrote:
BM wrote: The whole thing is too wierd for me to even get my head around, but it makes sense to attack the playing who is buddying, before the player who is being buddied.
coughcr3t1nscough
eh?
Haylen wrote:
Mae wrote: Why did you want me to claim?
*sigh* Rule number 5 - If BM votes for you, you must claim straight away. Personally, i think that's a load of rubbish...
Lol, rubbish or not, you can at least confirm that it's how i always play, as town at least. :P
Haylen wrote: BM, stop the jokes, mate, I make at least 3 towards them both a day. It's my job :D Also, it is impossible to get a read on you here. I havent experienced you playing like this as town or scum. Jester does spring to mind, but that's your title, isnt it.
I was mucking around before, but im deadly serious atm. Maemuki is very scummy, and needs to be run up.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Haylen wrote:
BM wrote: Bet Haylen will kick herself for missing the chance to lynch me in the first 10 pages. Lmao
Pfft, I'm here to lynch scum, not lynch for fun. It would be quite...arousing...to lynch BM though.
lol :P

you're giving me townvibes, and that unnerves me. :P

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:47 am

Post by CSL »

BM wrote:I was mucking around before, but im deadly serious atm. Maemuki is very scummy, and needs to be run up.
HAHAHAHA! You crack me up...
Show

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O