Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

hiphop wrote:We must use the info that we have yesterday, because it is the only information that we have. We are still only one mislynch from lylo. Let’s use what we have. If you don’t like the info from yesterday look at what Far_Cry posted today.
Far_Cry wrote:To all those people that think I'm scum, let me ask you a question: why would I vote zwets, my partner? Give me a valid reason.
Why would VP vote his partner? Why would Hohum vote his partner? Why would I vote my partner? Somebody had to. Nobody has given a plausible reason yet. Yours and mine were the only ones early, when there wasn’t any pressure. That is why I suspect you the most. Maybe you voted to throw off suspicion. Maybe you did it, because you didn’t want to be seen fence sitting so close to the deadline. Maybe you did it because Vp told you to vote, and you wanted to vote for someone with a good reason and he was the best. Those are the only plausible reasons I can come up with.
Everything is maybe maybe maybe. How are you so sure I'm scum if everything is maybe?

And what makes you think either hohum or I are the cop?
View my new PC gaming blog at: http://poorpcgamer.blogspot.com
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

VP Baltar wrote:Our dear old doc could chime in too since we know he's innocent and at least wouldn't have any ulterior motives to his posts.
Wait a second. I thought you just said we shouldn't be looking for the cop, and that the cop shouldn't claim. So why should doc claim? So you can kill him the next night?

What you are saying, VP, makes no sense. Either you or hiphop are scum, and you look more plausible.
vote VP Baltar
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by hiphop »

hohum wrote:Do you believe that you should be off the hook now just because someone failed at their attempts to pressure you? If so, why?
Nope. Why did you stop pressuring me?
Far_Cry wrote:
Everything is maybe maybe maybe. How are you so sure I'm scum if everything is maybe?

You are not contributing very much. You are very much lurking, You are content to sit around and let us argue. I too think you and our doc(bn) should contribute more. I guarentee bn will make it through the night. Since he will, he should start scum hunting now, and in case we mislynch have a fallback to attack. Whatever he does he should not attempt to save the cop, otherwise we will lose.
brothernature
brothernature
Goon
brothernature
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by brothernature »

Sorry guys. Was really busy today and yesterday. I'll do a quick reread of today and be back later with a meaningfull post.
You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone
-Al Capone
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by hohum »

VP Baltar wrote:I'm not going to join a wagon for shitty reasons.

re: iso reads-I have other games I'm in and I had to work this afternoon. It happens.

In terms of scum hunting, how much do you feel you are you doing hohum?
It seems we've switched roles. You're doing all the hardcore lurking and I'm trying to get a wagon going.

It's not so much that you won't join the wagon that bothers me it's that you're trying to actively discourage a hiphop wagon without providing sound reasoning or any of the ISO analysis you promised.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by hohum »

hiphop wrote:Did you not read the game right after the RVS? Zwet tried it, but eventually dropped the case.
Because I had to tip my hand in order to answer Baltar's question. See my last post.
brothernature
brothernature
Goon
brothernature
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by brothernature »

Baltar wrote:Anyhow, Far Cry, I'd still like you to answer my question to you after bn claimed when you said you were considering switching your vote off of zwet given the claim. I don't understand how those are related.
Did you ever answer this? If you did, I can't seem to find where.
Far_Cry wrote:Wait a second. I thought you just said we shouldn't be looking for the cop, and that the cop shouldn't claim. So why should doc claim? So you can kill him the next night?
I claimed doc a long time ago dude. Yesterday when I was at L-1. Pay attention dude.
You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone
-Al Capone
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:13 am

Post by VP Baltar »

hohum wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:I'm not going to join a wagon for shitty reasons.

re: iso reads-I have other games I'm in and I had to work this afternoon. It happens.

In terms of scum hunting, how much do you feel you are you doing hohum?
It seems we've switched roles. You're doing all the hardcore lurking and I'm trying to get a wagon going.

It's not so much that you won't join the wagon that bothers me it's that you're trying to actively discourage a hiphop wagon without providing sound reasoning or any of the ISO analysis you promised.
How the hell am I lurking? I posted a fairly large post questioning Far Cry yesterday morning. I told you already that the hiphop wagon sucks based upon his interactions with zwet.

As I asked you before, what do you think the quality of your scumhunting has been so far today?
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:16 am

Post by hohum »

so far today the quality of my scum hunting is much better than yours. You're not doing anything other than whining.

You may have posted your thoughts on far_cry, but you still have yet to deliver on any other promised content.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:16 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Far_Cry wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:Our dear old doc could chime in too since we know he's innocent and at least wouldn't have any ulterior motives to his posts.
Wait a second. I thought you just said we shouldn't be looking for the cop, and that the cop shouldn't claim. So why should doc claim? So you can kill him the next night?

What you are saying, VP, makes no sense. Either you or hiphop are scum, and you look more plausible.
vote VP Baltar
bn is the doc. RTFT. I'll address the rest of your mess after I get my morning story out.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:20 am

Post by VP Baltar »

hohum wrote:so far today the quality of my scum hunting is much better than yours. You're not doing anything other than whining.

You may have posted your thoughts on far_cry, but you still have yet to deliver on any other promised content.
I disagree with you big time. All you've done today is wanted to start a hiphop wagon for bad reasoning, and accuse me of lurking when I very clearly am not. Meanwhile, I have already looked back at hiphop substantially and have been questioning Far Cry. I haven't gotten to you yet due to time, but will most likely get to today. If you're town, I suggest you seriously look at context and content before you make weak accusations.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:20 am

Post by VP Baltar »

and now i really do have to go for a couple hours here before I get fired. I shall return.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:28 am

Post by hohum »

I am looking at content and context, and what I see so far is

A) Baltar opportunistically busing Zwet
B) Introducing diversion tactics. I've noticed you're the most vocal about the busing ploy. Trying to cover your tracks, mm?
C) Leading the town around all day long yesterday.
D) Proactively tearing wagons down.

You're also aligned against me on the far_cry case. My attempt to wagon hiphop at the beginning of the day was a bluff but hiphop should have been the one to call me on that, not you.
baltar wrote:accuse me of lurking when I very clearly am not.
You're quite actively lurking. You have had 48 hours now to deliver on promised content. You better have written a novel by now.
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:32 am

Post by Sironigous »

Sironigous wrote:
Vote Count!

hohum
Far_Cry - (1) hiphop
VP Baltar - (2) hohum, Far_Cry
hiphop
brothernature

Not voting: VP Baltar, brothernature

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch!

Deadline for Day 2 - October 17, 2009 ~ 9:00 P.M. EST
Trinka Trinka!
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

VP Baltar wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:

vote VP Baltar
bn is the doc. RTFT. I'll address the rest of your mess after I get my morning story out.
Bn probably is doc (I'm 100% he's town, though) but you never answered my question.
hiphop wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:

You are not contributing very much. You are very much lurking, You are content to sit around and let us argue. I too think you and our doc(bn) should contribute more. I guarentee bn will make it through the night. Since he will, he should start scum hunting now, and in case we mislynch have a fallback to attack. Whatever he does he should not attempt to save the cop, otherwise we will lose.
I am totally not lurking. At least I have a life, unlike you.
brothernature wrote:
Baltar wrote:Anyhow, Far Cry, I'd still like you to answer my question to you after bn claimed when you said you were considering switching your vote off of zwet given the claim. I don't understand how those are related.
Did you ever answer this? If you did, I can't seem to find where.
Far_Cry wrote:Wait a second. I thought you just said we shouldn't be looking for the cop, and that the cop shouldn't claim. So why should doc claim? So you can kill him the next night?
I claimed doc a long time ago dude. Yesterday when I was at L-1. Pay attention dude.
Regarding that first question, I thought that scummy, untrue claim. However, I decided to keep myself in check and keep my vote on zwets. When Day 2 started, I went back and realized that you really are town.

I misread what VP said. I thought he was looking for a claim, but he was actually referring to you (I just got confused.)
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Ok, iso of Far Cry makes him less likely to be scum with zwet, imo. He has a few tussles with him here and there that seem genuine, and even though his level of contribution hasn't been great, the attacks leading up to his vote at least seem consistent (mild dispute->FOS->vote).

hohum on the other didn't really say much to or about zwet for a majority of the day. Here is all he says in reference to him day 1:
hohum wrote:zwet is a liability in every game he ever plays in. He's an automatic policy lynch in my book because of the fact that he purposefully cultivates his persona so that nobody can get an accurate read on him.

If mislynches weren't such a huge deal in a 7P setup I'd be pushing for his lynch too.

I haven't decided if his play is any scummier than usual yet. I need better reads on certain people before if I decide lynching him on policy is a safe bet or not.

I'll follow up with opinions on the rest of the players here after a quick reread.
(weak attack with an out that he needs to do more research. that never comes btw.)

and
hohum wrote:I think you need to coordinate the lynch fast as hell. I'm not 100% on anyone right now but I'd rather see zwet lynched over hiphop.

If you want to change wagons, do it fast. I'll stick around and toss my vote on as long as I possibly can.
This seems more like town hohum, and is one of my biggest hangups on him being scum.

and
hohum wrote:A large part of my demotivation has to do with his presence in this game. I requested that this setup be run again and I was /in the game before he was. When I saw he signed up I asked him not to /in himself; however, he knows the mod IRL.

I just simply don't like him, for better or worse. He's an automatic policy lynch for me.

There's no reason other than meta that I prefer a zwet lynch to a hiphop lynch. My reads on hiphop are pretty null.

I actively dislike zwet, to the point that I don't really care if he flips town or not. He needs to be bounced out of this game.

unvote, vote zwet
One question I'd like answered here is what meta reasons did you vote for him here?

And that's it apart from his poem. I think the perception that hohum had anything to do with zwet getting lynched is horribly wrong. He basically went along with the flow. I believe that he really doesn't like zwet, so I could definitely see him as scum just bussing him for the hell of it.

A few other points from recent posts I'd like to address:
hiphop wrote:If he waits until tomorrow, and we don’t lynch scum today, the scum could claim cop too. There is no proof either way.
You would just have to assess the cop claims and see which is more valid. However, I'm thinking about if the cop claiming today is a good idea or not. Let me think on it some more and I might back you.
hiphop wrote:Whatever he does he should not attempt to save the cop, otherwise we will lose.
Yeah, I'm sure he knows that he cannot protect the cop.
hohum wrote:I don't like the fact that VP is actively shutting down potential wagons
hohum wrote:It's not so much that you won't join the wagon that bothers me it's that you're trying to actively discourage a hiphop wagon without providing sound reasoning or any of the ISO analysis you promised.
Ok, first notice these quotes about how I'm stopping his wagon, which he then admits is bullshit:
hohum wrote:My attempt to wagon hiphop at the beginning of the day was a bluff but hiphop should have been the one to call me on that, not you.
That makes no fucking sense at all. You should be hunting scum not starting bad wagons for the sake of it. I fail to see how me wanting to actually find scum rather than waist time with a wagon on someone who is obvtown makes me scum....unless you are simply reaching for reasons because you see me as a threat to you right now.
hohum wrote:A) Baltar opportunistically busing Zwet
This completely wrong. What was opportunistic about joining that wagon at a time when I had no reason to do so otherwise? You on the other hand had no choice once I joined the wagon because that would have sealed his fate no matter what.
hohum wrote:B) Introducing diversion tactics. I've noticed you're the most vocal about the busing ploy. Trying to cover your tracks, mm
Here's a clue: zwet was bussed. Unless you are trying to dispute that fact. I think you don't like that line of thought because you look like the most obviously suspicious.
hohum wrote:C) Leading the town around all day long yesterday.
This makes me scum how? Surely I don't have some magic wand that controls people. Don't forget that I made the correct play at the end of the day as well. Do you feel that my contributions to this game have been unhelpful to the town? If so, please go into detail.
hohum wrote:D) Proactively tearing wagons down.
Shitty wagons that you admit have no good reasoning, yes, I have no problem claiming up to that.
hohum wrote:You're quite actively lurking. You have had 48 hours now to deliver on promised content. You better have written a novel by now.
This is a completely bullshit argument to make when you are providing exactly 0% in significant scumhunting. Your claim to fame today is a bad wagon, a pretty weak ass case on me, and saying that we have no reason to analyze day 1. You are scum.

Vote: hohum

(ten bucks says he now attempts to call this OMGUS)
Far Cry wrote:Bn probably is doc (I'm 100% he's town, though) but you never answered my question.
How can I answer a question that is based on misinformation and makes no sense? I don't know why the doc should claim because he already claimed. is that a satisfactory answer to you?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by hiphop »

VP Baltar wrote:
hiphop wrote:Whatever he does he should not attempt to save the cop, otherwise we will lose.
Which is why he should save someone who has no chance of being the cop.
Far_Cry wrote:I am totally not lurking.
Let's see about that.
Far_Cry wrote:At first, I thought that bn simply breadcrummed his role. But when zwets turned up town, I knew he wasn't. I was considering changing my vote, but I decided to go against and use my gut instinct. Turns out that I was right.
If you had a chance to change your vote, than you had a chance to make a post, which means you were reading the thread after you made your last post of day1. Therefore you were lurking. Plus you are not actually scumhunting at all today.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:08 am

Post by VP Baltar »

hiphop, what do you think of the points I made about hohum?
YOUR AD HERE

Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:38 am

Post by Far_Cry »

hiphop wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
Which is why he should save someone who has no chance of being the cop.
Far_Cry wrote:I am totally not lurking.
Let's see about that.
Far_Cry wrote:At first, I thought that bn simply breadcrummed his role. But when zwets turned up town, I knew he wasn't. I was considering changing my vote, but I decided to go against and use my gut instinct. Turns out that I was right.
If you had a chance to change your vote, than you had a chance to make a post, which means you were reading the thread after you made your last post of day1. Therefore you were lurking. Plus you are not actually scumhunting at all today.
Well than, hiphop. If I'm lurking, that means you are lurking, too. I am helping town and scum hunting, and if you don't like the way I play, frankly, I don't give a fuck.
VP Baltar wrote:hiphop, what do you think of the points I made about hohum?
I know you didn't ask me, but I will post my thoughts anyways.

Your reasons for voting hohum are pretty valid. However, gut feeling tells me he is town. It's hard to explain but it's just what I think. I need to get a read on you, hiphop, and hohum, as you three are the only candidates for scum.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:43 am

Post by Far_Cry »

Ok, here's a quick review on hohum:

He was lurking D1, and whenever he posted, he only posted like 1 sentence or so.

Here's is perhaps his most important post of D1:
hohum wrote:A large part of my demotivation has to do with his presence in this game. I requested that this setup be run again and I was /in the game before he was. When I saw he signed up I asked him not to /in himself; however, he knows the mod IRL.

I just simply don't like him, for better or worse. He's an automatic policy lynch for me.

There's no reason other than meta that I prefer a zwet lynch to a hiphop lynch. My reads on hiphop are pretty null.

I actively dislike zwet, to the point that I don't really care if he flips town or not. He needs to be bounced out of this game.

unvote, vote zwet
This is kind of hard to read. My first impression is town, but on a second look through, it looks like he maybe perhaps hiding something.

Therefore, for the moment,
unvote
. I need to do more reading.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:44 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Far Cry wrote:Your reasons for voting hohum are pretty valid. However, gut feeling tells me he is town. It's hard to explain but it's just what I think
What are your feelings on the case he made against me? I am looking forward to you reading the three of us in iso and giving your opinions.
YOUR AD HERE

Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:48 am

Post by Far_Cry »

I went and looked at hiphop's other games. One thing I've noticed is that when he is townie, he plays safe, and doesn't come out of his shell. He's doing the exact opposite. He is attacking everyone, common of newb scum.
VP Baltar wrote:
Far Cry wrote:Your reasons for voting hohum are pretty valid. However, gut feeling tells me he is town. It's hard to explain but it's just what I think
What are your feelings on the case he made against me? I am looking forward to you reading the three of us in iso and giving your opinions.
I will try to get back on this, when I have time.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:53 am

Post by Far_Cry »

Alright. I first looked through OGM (which VP replaced.) For the time he was here, it looked like he was town.

VP has voted or attacked almost every person in the game. Now, I know VP isnt a newb, so i wouldnt automatically call this off as scum activity, but at the very least, its strange.

VP's read will take longer; sry I'm at school now and have to move classes. I'll try to say more when I have time.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:57 am

Post by VP Baltar »

What is strange about having a wide attack? Town members do not know who is scum and therefore have to question most everyone to build accurate reads.
YOUR AD HERE

hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by hiphop »

VP Baltar wrote:

unvote, vote zwet
I believe that he really doesn't like zwet, so I could definitely see him as scum just bussing him for the hell of it.
This is the only part of your case I like. If anything will convince me that hohum is scum, this quote will.
Far_Cry wrote:I went and looked at hiphop's other games. One thing I've noticed is that when he is townie, he plays safe, and doesn't come out of his shell. He's doing the exact opposite. He is attacking everyone, common of newb scum.
How many of my games did you read? Perhaps you had better take another look. Besides there are only two games in which you can confirm my role anyways. And those were my first two games on this site. Sorry can't quote any because they are all still on going. Look on my wiki, for all the games I have played in.

Then you come back with this statement.
Far_Cry wrote:VP has voted or attacked almost every person in the game.
We both can’t be scum, and yet you say we both are doing the exact same scummy thing. That’s strange.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”