California Trilogy: City of Angels - On Camera (Game Over)

StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Similarly, I'm not sure the "neutral" decision in this situation is neutral per se, more likely detrimental to non-members of scientology.

If someone wants to take a walk near a volcano with you, say no.
Starbuck + Kise = Pure Awesome
Don't forget Dram :(
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by GoofballsAndBaloons »

Dad, when you say "I'm not sure the "neutral" decision in this situation is neutral per se, more likely detrimental to non-members of scientology," I'm really confused. What is the optimal strategy for both groups of evil-doers? What do you think they are plotting? Are they working at cross-purposes? If so, how? Please explain it to me like you did when I was just a wee little angel boy.

By the way dad, last time I was home, I found our wimpy doormat really scummy. Did I forget to mention it?

I promise I'll be careful around volcanos, but you know, my AT-field is impenetrable!!!
[size=75]This is a block of madness that can be added to insanity you post. There is a 255 psychiatric limit.[/size]
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:51 pm

I have this sinking feeling that Angel is presently conspiring with his co-conspirators on a big round conspiracy table, under the conspiratorial cone of QT.
[size=75]This is a block of madness that can be added to insanity you post. There is a 255 psychiatric limit.[/size]
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Aww, you're such a qt (get it?)

terrible jokes apart, it's like cows, pigs and farmers. If we say the good guys are the farmers, they wants meat. The cows' goal is to gore the farmers so that they don't kill em. However, since at heart all men are pig, the pigs, who know they are a great alternate source of meat, are trying to make the men into pigs so that they're safe.

The cows don't want that though, they are scared the farmers could revert to their base instinct. So they also want to gore the pigs.

I know there is a plothole about why the pigs would want the cows to be pigs, but that'll be tomorrow's story.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

DEATH slaps Huey Lewis in the back of the head

NEWS FLASH! Your theory is a lot like your music. It sucks. How exactly was Ms. Blue "shown to be part of a cult"? This was not proven as far as I can recall. If you're blindly assuming we have Jim Jones among us just because an SMG was mentioned, then you are certainly taking very few options into consideration.

Now someone get me a basketball so I can show this fool Kobe how it's done, DEATH JAM STYLE.

beatboxes and then does the running man
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Tabris' heart skips a beat. Could it be love?

I think I'd like a paternity test.
elmosaurian
elmosaurian
Goon
elmosaurian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by elmosaurian »

"99% chance" that I will die today, just because someone as obviously untrustworthy as Angel says that I should?

I have more faith in human nature then that.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Asks self,
how exactly is Ms. Blue proven to be cult? We can't see anything while on camera.

Wishes the DRAMa in his life would stop
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by StarKiss »

{log the fuck off, please}
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by StarKiss »

I am pretty sure it was explicitely said after scene two that Ms. Blue was a scientologist. Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure I read that.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by StarKiss »

AAAWWW SHIT I"M SORRY< I"M SORRY< I"M SORRY!!! YOU"RE RIGHT!!!

Talks to the drama within.

I remember now the talk about how Ms. Fisher acted weird, then suddenly the evil spirit that possessed her dived into Ms. Blue's soul.

Cradles self like a baby.

I'm sorry... I'll never swear at you again.

Looks off to the side.

Do you forgive me??

Looks off to the opposite side, as if this 'other' side of him is about to reply...
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:37 pm

Odbody, you say that '"99% chance" that I will die today, just because someone as obviously untrustworthy as Angel says that I should?'

I'm very concerned because Angel was acting as if your death by way of stoning was a foregone conclusion, not that long ago. Do you recall this?

Do you recall him saying that the evil-doers' best strategy is a series of glorious kamikaze missions? Does that ring a bell?

Well now he proposes something completely different. He says you're an evil-doer, but now your death is far from a foregone conclusion, and he assumes that if you're an evil-doer, you'd have self-preservation on your mind. And we know that self-preservation is very, very different from being a scumikaze. Now, we should acknowledge that, given that you are slated to be stuntmaned to your death, your death is indeed a foregone conclusion - or as close as can be under these circumstances. Why is he making a 180 on these key positions, that he held, and believed in fervently?

I challenge this, and he runs off, all flustered, possibly to meet with Satan himself, or his agents, on the QT. Is it to ask how he's to get out of this hole he's dug for himself?

I said it before. One of Odbody or Angel is very evil.
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:39 pm

It's alright, dad. We'll get you off to rehab as soon as possible.
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:41 pm

Tabris wets the nib with his tongue twice, and dips his quill in the ink well.

Dear Angel.

What would you pick, right now?

Mother, Maiden or Crone?

Love, Tabris
PS: Send my regards to your uncle Belzebub
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by StarKiss »

Me, I'm perfectly sane.

*Huey then proceeds to turn away from the camera and looks at himself*

If you yell at me again I'm pulling out the spine we share and beating you with it.
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Tabris, your lovesickness seems to be taking over you right now :(

Despite what I feel amount Mr. Odbody personally, I believe he isn't senile enough yet for his advice to be distrusted.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
Mr. Grey
Mr. Grey
Mystery Host
Mr. Grey
Mystery Host
Mystery Host

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by Mr. Grey »

Mod Note:
Scenes 3.2 and 3.3 are now available.
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:41 pm

Tabris musters to himself.

Good grief. Dad is having conversations with his keister again. No wonder his career went down the toilet.

Now Tabris speaks up.

Dad, there is the obvious choice, and then this obvious choice is being pushed by two of the most unsavory characters of my acquaintance, and, if I recall correctly, also supported by someone I believe to have a great many relatives in hell. Now that I think of it, all his Facebook friends have brimstone and fire in the background of their pictures...
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by hewitt »

Oh goodness I have lines again...but I'm le tired...

Obviously we should chose either the Crone or the Mother and steer clear of the Maiden. For my personal safety I'd like to follow the Mother although I bet the Crone is the best choice.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:45 pm

So Miss Kelly Garnet in a bikini, you believe everything we're told? Are you becoming complacent because of earlier victories? You don't suppose that the evil ones are hungrier than they were earlier? You don't believe that they are scheming harder? You think they're letting us have the right choice with a 3-second puzzle? Just like that? You think they roll over like corpses?
ShadowLurker
ShadowLurker
9 years old
ShadowLurker
9 years old
9 years old

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by ShadowLurker »

Everyone has a little bit of good in them. Sometimes it's radiating from them, at others it's buried deep and requires the threat of a lynch rope to draw it out.
:sadtorch Ken Hoang, A.D/Fuzzie, Cameron Ferris, Taj Johnson-George, Annie Duke, Patti Blagojevich, Maria/Tiffany :sadtorch
:torch Tammy/Victor, Dan/Jordan
Gaspar
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Gaspar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:10 pm

Post by Gaspar »

...like I said, I'm reasonably sure that the information we have receieved is accurate, regardless of the intent of our Advocates.
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:55 am

Is that what your associates from the Round Table of Demons have told you to say?

I'm disappointed.

I noticed that you have failed to address the gross (and extremely disturbing) inconsistencies I pointed out. Completely. Utterly. Failed.

I'm reasonably sure that the evil ones decided to go ALL IN this time, following two humiliating defeats in a row. You don't suppose they'd put up with a third, and even a fourth loss? I believe this is the last scene where they can pick advocates, which means that the fourth scene is in our favor as well. This is their last chance to wrestle an advantage from us.

This is DO OR DIE for you and your misleading friends.

I for one, think we are being completely bamboozled. Whatever obvious-as-a-pimple-on-the-prom-queen's-face these untrustworthy attorneys with degrees from Antigua (don't mess with the weed from Antigua! It's weeeeckid!), I'm not voting for.

Anything but what the desperate advocates are advocating. I too strongly suspect a double dose of lies, supported by a succubus disguised as and Angel.

"Mother" - is that what they want to ram down our throats like it was a sweet lollipop? My impenetrable AT field is ON. I'll pick anything but that option.

Evil is evil. Evil is rarely just plain stupid. Evil is never a doormat. Evil never sleeps. Evil fights harder than good, the stakes of evil are always higher.

WOuld YoOOOoOoooooUuuUUu settle for 4 defeats in a row, Angel? Hmmmmmmmmmmm? I think not. I think you are refusing to settle for 4 defeats in a row. That's why you're fighting so hard. That's why you put scummy scum scum big guns as advocates, and you're putting whatever credibility you've got left supporting them in their falsehood. You probably think you can get away with it!

Tabris sits down and pants, his brain short of oxygen from talking too much.
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:26 am

Post by StarKiss »

Tabris, calm yourself, please.

If one of the advocates gets stunted out, would the replacing fellow have the same info they had?
GoofballsAndBaloons
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
GoofballsAndBaloons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:34 am

Tabris paces impatiently, and throws his fist against a wall. However, his impenetrable AT force field gets in the way, and he can't make contact.

The answer is NoOoooOoooo! They don't get the info at all. That's what happened just yesterday, dad! Are you losing your memory? Am I going to have to spend the rest of my life stopping you from putting your hand in the toaster? From getting on a bus in your nightgown? From ordering a million antique ceramic electric wire caps from ebay using my MasterEvagelion card?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”