Mini 847 Murder in Zachtown (Game over!)

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Nikanor wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Jason.
Any reasons?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Battle Mage wrote:if i had to pick another buddy, it might well be Hito? I didnt like that last vote.

BM
It was like four(ish) hours to deadline, and she specifically asked that I vote for her to make sure it happens. (As it happens, going to the movie was pushed off till tomorrow, so I will be here right until deadline.) I don't understand how you can 'not like that last vote', quite frankly. As I've stated before, I want to make sure a lynch happens. I don't really agree with your 'hyper-bandwagon right before the end', and I'm not quite sure why she's suddenly town in your eyes and jason is scum. If jason becomes the only feasible lynch target I'll vote him, but I don't see why you suddenly believe he's scum enough to just say "jason is scum." And what information we'd get out of a jason mislynch?
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by Nikanor »

hito wrote:And what information we'd get out of a jason mislynch?
:roll:
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

hitogoroshi wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:if i had to pick another buddy, it might well be Hito? I didnt like that last vote.

BM
It was like four(ish) hours to deadline, and she specifically asked that I vote for her to make sure it happens. (As it happens, going to the movie was pushed off till tomorrow, so I will be here right until deadline.) I don't understand how you can 'not like that last vote', quite frankly. As I've stated before, I want to make sure a lynch happens. I don't really agree with your 'hyper-bandwagon right before the end', and I'm not quite sure why she's suddenly town in your eyes and jason is scum. If jason becomes the only feasible lynch target I'll vote him, but I don't see why you suddenly believe he's scum enough to just say "jason is scum." And what information we'd get out of a jason mislynch?
i believe the claim, and the self-vote is a towntell. See Appenine mafia, where a townie self-hammered in order to avoid NL.

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Battle Mage wrote:
i believe the claim, and the self-vote is a towntell. See Appenine mafia, where a townie self-hammered in order to avoid NL.

BM
I wouldn't self-vote myself in that situation, but if it's happened before...that does make the whole exchange read to be a defeated townie with head held high.

unvote

Nikanor wrote:
hito wrote:And what information we'd get out of a jason mislynch?
:roll:
It's a serious question. The reason I advocate a lynch over nl isn't because I'm some bloodthirsty noose lover, it's because lynches give us definitive information. Let's say Jason is lynched, and he flips town. What does that tell you?
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Oh, I was more rolling my eyes at the 'mislynch' part of your statement. I agree that it is a good question to ask, but I don't want to start making all kinds of conclusions an hour before the deadline without even knowing if he'll be lynched.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by Haylen »

BM, you never answered my question.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:41 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

BM, you have been calling Yellow scum since she joined the game but now she's town because she claimed townie and self voted? Crazy.

hitogoroshi, are you much happier going for a no lynch at this point?
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@YB
1. You discussed CSL's actions in your post. I was trying to point out that to prove your own hypo-claim one of the ways is to flip you (aka CSL's predecessor). You brought this up with the whole hypo situation. I offered an answer. The CSL - Mae link that you seem to bring up and then shoot is very annoying when you, yourself bring this up.

2. Do you realize the town disaster if Mae flips Tracker tomorrow. I provided a meta link with Foggy Londontown to show how lynching unCCed PRs are disastrous.

If she is scum, then all PR claims must be dealt with day 2. If a Mae lynch goes through within the next hour of deadline, and she flips tracker, you are obv next target.

3. Lol nice obv misrepresentation.

Why didn't you bring up a case on me before when I attacked you. I attacked you arguments about BM, I attacked Neto for being passive and refusing to scum hunt to the point of replacing out because he feels useless. Reread again and support your case with quotes. You have an hour and twilight to do so.

4. Trackers are extremely useful to the town, like a cop. Do you not agree? If Mae is the town tracker, then why are you pushing for a Mae lynch?

@Sotty
Read the following bolded part in your quote:
Sotty wrote: My worry is/was that no one was posting, we only had two viable wagons and now they had both claimed power roles. I never said we HAD to lynch one of them,
I was worried that it would come down to one or the other. I said I would go back and look to see if I believed the claim.
Note I haven't unvoted Yellowbunny though out all this. She is my preferred lynch, even more so now we have both claims out.
Under no circumstance, unless these people are obv scum, should you decide between a lynch of two PRs like this. All pending PR claims should be dealt beginning day 2. When one claimed doctor and the other claimed tracker without a CC, then neither players should be lynch. I want to point out Foggy London as a ghost of my past mafia experience where a day one PR lynch lead to 4 dead PR townies in one day.

Using a deadline as an excuse to go on a BW with a PR at the end of it is just an excuse to do that.

@Jason
Actually laziness on my part. Why are you still voting for Neto?
FoS: Jason

@Mae
IGMYEOY: Mae
, your claim only saves you from death today, tomorrow is when you have to answer for your anti-town/borderline scummy posts. I would hardly say this is buddying, only the usual way to deal with day 1 PRs.

@BM
Unless someone targeted me to have my vote stuck on someone, I'm not responsible for this I can confirm this.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Sotty7 wrote:BM, you have been calling Yellow scum since she joined the game but now she's town because she claimed townie and self voted? Crazy.

hitogoroshi, are you much happier going for a no lynch at this point?
I'm not much happier, but now that I'm looking for it, I see the huge townie vibe from how YB carried herself this last day. Let's put it this way - I'm happier with a no lynch than I am with a yb lynch, and with the deadline it looks like we're no lynching.

This was a crazy enough first day, and it looks like we're finally going to have everyone here (when ck replacement shows up.) So that's good.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Town

If the town much prefers a lynch since it's deadline. I have a new plan.

I claim Vanilla Townie. I'm brimming full with information between players from my activity. You can test my claim. I present you another option besides where we stand.

Unvote

Vote: DTMaster
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by Nikanor »

I'd rather no-lynch than lynch someone I have a town-read on.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Actually, your self-vote is conspicuously proximate to BM's talk about self-voting and its townieness. It raises an eyebrow, but I'd still rather lynch Jason.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

can you present a case against me then?
DTMaster wrote:
@Jason
Actually laziness on my part. Why are you still voting for Neto?
FoS: Jason

wait, your FOSing me because your to lazy to look up my reasons for voting? sigh, if you are too lazy, here you go.
jasonT1981 wrote:
Netopalis wrote:Sure, I can answer any of the questions...Honestly, the whole point of the questions was to get people talking in a productive manner, although I didn't get a whole lot of new information from it.
So why don't you? quit stalling please.
Netopalis wrote:Sorry, I can't - I'm already straddling the line on discussing games in progress.
Ah this explains it... but this is NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
Netopalis wrote:Fine, fine, I'd be OK with a YB lynch, I guess...She's about as good as anybody at this rate. In re: Hito, though, the reason that I was reluctant to attribute CSL's actions to her....
No, just no.. how can you defend CSL play yet say you would still be ok with a lynch of CSL/YB... as good as anyone else? your reluctant to go on CSL's actions but are willing to lynch CSL replacement?

Not good enough... pandering, stalling and generally being ok with any lynch by the sounds of 'as good as anybody at this rate' of someone you are defending

vote Netopalis
to add to this further, he accuses me of bullying him for this post. Basically trying to make me scummy looking by accusations of bullying.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Nik
Actually the timing of my vote looks very opportunistic. It reads really poorly from any angle. I'm offering a clean cut information lynch on my behalf.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Jason
UnCCed doctor. These reasons should be represented on Day 2, not today to lynch the unCCed doctor.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

DTMaster wrote:@Jason
UnCCed doctor. These reasons should be represented on Day 2, not today to lynch the unCCed doctor.
You make a good point, but I believe it could also be a scum ploy to out the real doctor.

Sorry folks, but it is now 2.10am here in UK and I am off to bed.
DTMaster
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
DTMaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by DTMaster »

@Jason
1 doc trade for 1 scum on day 1 or 2 seems excessive. :<
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by Nikanor »

So Jason goes to bed with his vote still on the unCC'd doctor. Awesome.
39 minutes, folks.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Nikanor Post 637 wrote:Actually, your self-vote is conspicuously proximate to BM's talk about self-voting and its townieness. It raises an eyebrow, but I'd still rather lynch Jason.
That was the ironic point I think.

This game gives me a headache
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Final vote count of day 1:

Yellowbunny - 3 (Sotty7, Yellowbunny, Maemuki)
Maemuki - 3 (Netopolis, Kittymo, ???)
JasonT1981 -2 (Battle Mage, Nikanor)
Netopolis - 1 (jasonT1981)
Kittymo - 1 (Haylen)
Nikanor - 1 (ckool5000)
DTMaster -1 (DTMaster)

Not voting (No one)

No one is lynched. The deadline has hit with no majority being reached. The game will now go into night and will end approximately 72 hours from this post. If you have a night action, please have it to me by the time and date in the title.

Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Vi replaces ckool5000

Night will be extended by 24 hours to Sunday October 4th at 9pm
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

All of you gather together in the town hall realizing that you are one person short on this early morning. An extensive search is conducted for the whereabouts of Netopalis, who is found shot dead in an ally drowned in his own blood. A search of his body reveals a stephoscope, as you all realize that your lives just got significantly less safe.

Netopolis is dead, he was the
town doctor.

That leaves...

Nikanor
Haylen
Yellowbunny
Maemuki
Battle Mage
jasonT1981
Sotty7
KittyMo
hitogoroshi
DTMaster
Vi

With 11 alive it's 6 to lynch. Day 2 will end no later than Sunday October 25th at 9pm.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Results, Maemuki.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

Deadline rules have been changed. They will now be 3 weeks with me reserving the right to make them shorter if activity stifles.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”