Mini 857 Disney Movie Mafia 2 - The Classics (Roll Credits)

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

MonkeyMan576 (5) - Starbuck, StrangerCoug, Crazy, semioldguy, fuzzylightning
Gorrad (2) - kmd4390, Brandi
Starbuck (1) - MonkeyMan576
Crazy (1) - ZONEACE
fuzzylightning (1) - chamber
Brandi (1) - Gorrad
chamber (1) - Jazzmyn
Last edited by LlamaFluff on Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Gorrad wrote:Can someone sum up the Monkey case for me?
chamber wrote:Can that someone be semioldguy specifically.
Why, chamber?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by chamber »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Why, chamber?
He has very recently asserted that he has such a case, and used it as a defense, so I'm curious what it is.
Taking a break from the site.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:53 pm

Post by Starbuck »

chamber wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Why, chamber?
He has very recently asserted that he has such a case, and used it as a defense, so I'm curious what it is.
There are more people than just myself and Semioldguy with cases on Monkey.

Going off the last vote count

You can easily read Semioldguy in iso to find his case. So why not hear more from Crazy, Fuzzy, or Stranger?

You have been white knighting Monkey since the beginning of the game, and picking apart anyone's case on him. Why so overdefensive of him?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:00 pm

Post by chamber »

Starbuck wrote:
chamber wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Why, chamber?
There are more people than just myself and Semioldguy with cases on Monkey.

Going off the last vote count

You can easily read Semioldguy in iso to find his case. So why not hear more from Crazy, Fuzzy, or Stranger?

You have been white knighting Monkey since the beginning of the game, and picking apart anyone's case on him. Why so overdefensive of him?
I don't feel that I'm being overly defensive, therefore your question is loaded. He's been getting an unproportionate amount of grief for what he's done.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Post by Starbuck »

He straight up left the game because the lynch turned towards him, and instead of coming up with a case on someone he has just been OMGUSing on me.

My vote hasn't moved because of how he has acted, but he has committed an insane amount of ad hom on more than just myself.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:28 pm

Post by chamber »

Starbuck wrote:He straight up left the game because the lynch turned towards him, and instead of coming up with a case on someone he has just been OMGUSing on me.

My vote hasn't moved because of how he has acted, but he has committed an insane amount of ad hom on more than just myself.
Omgus is an over used term these days. He should fully be allowed to vote for someone because they are voting for him as long as they are going about it in an anti-town way. Given that I feel many peopl on his wagon are, I don't view his votes as omgus.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:37 pm

Post by Starbuck »

Can you explain how he is not being anti-town?
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:53 pm

Post by chamber »

Starbuck wrote:Can you explain how he is not being anti-town?
I'm waiting on the semioldguy case. It may turn out that I find semioldguys case against monkey to be telling. Yours, however, is full of holes. Its not like I have a town read on monkey, I just think he's getting way too much flak for what I've seen him do up to this point.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Post by Starbuck »

chamber wrote:
I'm waiting on the semioldguy case. It may turn out that I find semioldguys case against monkey to be telling. Yours, however, is full of holes. Its not like I have a town read on monkey, I just think he's getting way too much flak for what I've seen him do up to this point.
So you are stalling on answering my question because you can't read back in iso and see semioldguy's case?
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Post by chamber »

Starbuck wrote:
chamber wrote:
So you are stalling on answering my question because you can't read back in iso and see semioldguy's case?
I'm "stalling" on the answer because I don't want to impair a chance to judge semioldguys alignment. I really dislike how you paint everything about people you are interacting with in a negative fashion.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:09 am

Post by Starbuck »

chamber wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
chamber wrote:
I'm "stalling" on the answer because I don't want to impair a chance to judge semioldguys alignment. I really dislike how you paint everything about people you are interacting with in a negative fashion.
Where have I painted things negatively? I just have been pointing out things I find suspicious.

I find Monkey suspicious because of his actions, reactions, and overall style this game.

I find you suspicious because of your blatant defense of Monkey anytime someone says something about him.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:55 am

Post by semioldguy »

semioldguy wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:Okay, this is just getting stupid. Let me know when you guys want to move on.
you can move it on yourself if you feel the need to. What benefit would a town player have of letting everyone else do the work in the game for him? It either gives scum more control over the direction of the game or if scum is the one doing this it allows scum to more easily ride the wagon/case of their choosing without risking getting caught had they tried to start a case themselves; they could just blindly follow a town player who is wrong while simultaneously pushing people toward that case.
semioldguy wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:You clearly have no interest in discussion, just pointing fingers and making accusations. That's why I left the game. You can think whatever you want.
This is beyond hypocritical coming from the person who refuses to engage in discussion. YOU clearly have no interest in discussion if you are just going to disappear and wait for other to change the subject for you.

If you had an interest in discussion, then you could have taken the discussion somewhere else instead of siting by idly and doing nothing except complain.
He also completely ignores the points brought up against him by me. The only time he even responded (which wasn't even a good or even accurate response) was on the most recent page and I had to specifically point out to him that he was ignoring me. If he thinks my reasons are not good then by his own logic he is scummy:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:I think if I didn't react to a poor-reasoned vote, it would be scummy.
If not, then he thinks my case against him is good by his own admission. Either way there is a clear contradiction in Monkey's own logic here, as well as in many other of MonkeyMan576's posts. He has done absolutely nothing to defend against the points I bring up against him. He has been a hypocrit in many ways and has been acting scummy in more than one way, none of which has to do with his original vote and reason about the RVS stage.

He makes attempts to discredit the wagon on him by misrepresentation and making ridiculous claims about it, like people are only following Starbuck, which from my point of view is clearly not the case as I am not simply following Starbuck, but following my own reads which MonkeyMan576 has chosen to ignore all game.

Are my posts invisible to you too chamber?
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:32 am

Post by chamber »

So to put it shortly, he ran away from the thread then didn't defend those actions? Cause I can see either alignment running like he did, and I wouldn't be defending them either, as it was clearly wrong, as either alignment.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:52 am

Post by Brandi »

Sorry that I've been away. I was at a friends house and didn't think to leave a V/LA message. (Thought I'd only be gone the weekend, but her dad couldn't drive me home as soon as I thought)

I'll catch up.
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:07 am

Post by Brandi »

and @Monkey: I know Chamber was the one arguing with me about this, but Monkey, I'm sorry if some of the things I said to you were offending, I wasn't really trying to insult you, just put the situation into perspective. Sometimes I can get carried away with my words and upset others, though you didn't make any comments on it, I don't know your feelings. Probably because it's irrelevant to the game. But yah, sorry about that. I'm usually very nice to people.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:08 am

Post by semioldguy »

chamber wrote:So to put it shortly, he ran away from the thread then didn't defend those actions? Cause I can see either alignment running like he did, and I wouldn't be defending them either, as it was clearly wrong, as either alignment.
Did you read my whole post? It doesn't seem like you have, as you missed a good portion of the case.

Even if running away is a mistake you can see either alignment making (which is a view we don't share), there must have been a reason why he did it to begin with, which he has refused to give by ignoring these points on him. I find ignoring other players in the game to be scummy. Town should not ignore anyone, because everyone is a potential suspect.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:19 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

chamber wrote:
So you're going to defend someone who had been anti-information by being anti-information yourself? Gotta love it. (You also don't explain how Starbuck's case is full of holes.)

FoS: chamber

Also,
FoS: Gorrad
for being too quiet for my liking.

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by Crazy »

I don't think chamber is scum.

I find Starbuck's and SC's cases on him horrible. They mainly just add up to "He's defending Monkey."

And SC's post right before mine is one of the biggest strawmans I've ever seen.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Gorrad is creeping further up my scummy scale.

Regards,
Jazz
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Crazy wrote:I find Starbuck's and SC's cases on him horrible. They mainly just add up to "He's defending Monkey."
chamber does not have a good reason to be defending MonkeyMan576. It is impossible for him at this stage to be cop with an innocent on him, and there have been legitimate cases made against MonkeyMan576.
Crazy wrote:And SC's post right before mine is one of the biggest strawmans I've ever seen.
There are other things MonkeyMan576 is guilty of too, but I pointed that particular one out for ironic effect.

Mod: Please note sig.

MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Crazy wrote:I find Starbuck's and SC's cases on him horrible. They mainly just add up to "He's defending Monkey."
chamber does not have a good reason to be defending MonkeyMan576. It is impossible for him at this stage to be cop with an innocent on him, and there have been legitimate cases made against MonkeyMan576.
Crazy wrote:And SC's post right before mine is one of the biggest strawmans I've ever seen.
There are other things MonkeyMan576 is guilty of too, but I pointed that particular one out for ironic effect.

You don't have any reason to be riding me so hard. So I posted the same reason as Starbuck and admitted to not reading that particular post. Then I left an argument because it was crap. That makes me scum?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:

You don't have any reason to be riding me so hard. So I posted the same reason as Starbuck and admitted to not reading that particular post. Then I left an argument because it was crap. That makes me scum?
You've also attacked Starbuck over something that's pretty much pointless (was she busy IRL, or was she playing catch-up?).

I don't give a darn about your RVS actions, but as for leaving an argument for it being crap, that's not how you handle such a situation. You explain why it is crap. If you're good at doing that, then the tide changes in your favor.
BUT NO.
You had to go cry in a corner. So that bit, yes, makes you scum.

MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

StrangerCoug wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:

You've also attacked Starbuck over something that's pretty much pointless (was she busy IRL, or was she playing catch-up?).

I don't give a darn about your RVS actions, but as for leaving an argument for it being crap, that's not how you handle such a situation. You explain why it is crap. If you're good at doing that, then the tide changes in your favor.
BUT NO.
You had to go cry in a corner. So that bit, yes, makes you scum.
Why should I, when people like you won't be persueded by reason?
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by Gorrad »

So far, I don't see the case on Monkeyman as being better than my Brandi read. If what Semioldguy said is the only strikes against him, he's not worth lynching yet.

Please, for all our sakes, read the first game if you think my D1 lurking is suspect. It's generally what I do.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”