Mini 857 Disney Movie Mafia 2 - The Classics (Roll Credits)

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:47 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Count

MonkeyMan576 (4) - Starbuck, StrangerCoug, Crazy, semioldguy
Gorrad (2) - kmd4390, Brandi
Starbuck (1) - MonkeyMan576
fuzzylightning (1) - chamber
Brandi (1) - Gorrad
chamber (1) - Jazzmyn

Not Voting (2) - fuzzylightning, YankCane151
Last edited by LlamaFluff on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:25 am

Post by Crazy »

Starbuck wrote:Have you been following the game at all to see the other reasons why I haven't moved my vote from Monkey? It's quite apparent that you have not.
I'm a little behind, and for the past day or two I've only been answering questions that have been asked of me.

And even if you added reasons later on, that still would be mostly irrelevant, since your original case on Monkey was stuffed full of crap.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:28 am

Post by Starbuck »

Crazy wrote:
Starbuck wrote:Have you been following the game at all to see the other reasons why I haven't moved my vote from Monkey? It's quite apparent that you have not.
I'm a little behind, and for the past day or two I've only been answering questions that have been asked of me.

And even if you added reasons later on, that still would be mostly irrelevant, since your original case on Monkey was stuffed full of crap.
Well, you might wanna go back and re-read because my original vote on Monkey was for a reaction, which he gave in abundance. His continued actions, reactions, and overall scumminess since then have given me reason to not move my vote from him.

You should really re-read before you start throwing around baseless accusations.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:28 am

Post by Crazy »

And about chamber defending Monkey, I can't see what's so wrong with that. I defend people all the time in my games if I don't like the case.

And there are quite a few things to not like about the Monkey case. There are some things I like, but those are mostly my own reasons, and not why you find him so scummy.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:29 am

Post by Crazy »

Starbuck wrote:Well, you might wanna go back and re-read because my original vote on Monkey was for a reaction, which he gave in abundance. His continued actions, reactions, and overall scumminess since then have given me reason to not move my vote from him.

You should really re-read before you start throwing around baseless accusations.
Yah, "reactions." That's what I was talking about when I said your case was full of crap. Reactions don't mean anything; townies over-react all the time. More than scum, probably.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:32 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm not saying that you have to like my case on Monkey. You keep saying over and over again that it's full of crap, but you have not stated why it is or what part of it is, only that it's crap.

There is nothing wrong with chamber defending Monkey, but he's been overdefensive of him and answering questions that are geared towards Monkey and not himself, basically giving Monkey an easy path when he comes back in to reply.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:33 am

Post by Starbuck »

Crazy wrote:
Starbuck wrote:Well, you might wanna go back and re-read because my original vote on Monkey was for a reaction, which he gave in abundance. His continued actions, reactions, and overall scumminess since then have given me reason to not move my vote from him.

Yah, "reactions." That's what I was talking about when I said your case was full of crap. Reactions don't mean anything; townies over-react all the time. More than scum, probably.
So now that I repeat myself again, you FINALLY realize why you think my case is crap? I really don't buy it.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:49 am

Post by chamber »

Starbuck wrote:
Crazy wrote:

So now that I repeat myself again, you FINALLY realize why you think my case is crap? I really don't buy it.
You honestly think he's lying there?
Taking a break from the site.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:51 am

Post by Crazy »

Starbuck wrote:I'm not saying that you have to like my case on Monkey. You keep saying over and over again that it's full of crap, but you have not stated why it is or what part of it is, only that it's crap.
Okay, correct me if I'm wrong. The main proponents to your Monkey case are the following:

1. He overreacted to your original vote on him, and then proceeded to use appeals to emotion.

2. He threatened to stop posting any content until the wagon on himself had dissipated.

I strongly believe that #1 is not a scum-tell. Townies over-react all the time, really.

Also, if all you were doing was fishing for a reaction, then how can you blame Monkey for REACTING and saying that your vote had no justification?

#2 is a stronger point, and if he pursued that philosophy then I'd be happy to lynch him. But he didn't pursue that, so I don't see the problem.
Starbuck wrote:So now that I repeat myself again, you FINALLY realize why you think my case is crap? I really don't buy it.
I always said your case was full of crap.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:56 am

Post by Crazy »

And yeah, I just read you and SC in isolation before that last post. No great case that I can see.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:56 am

Post by chamber »

Also, I just reread you in iso, and I seriously want a full case, in your words, against monkey.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:57 am

Post by Starbuck »

He DID PURSUE THAT. I wish you would re-read so you would see this!

Crazy, he didn't just stop posting. He left the game, and was posting in his other games and not posting in our thread. We finally got to the 72 hour prod rule, and we asked him either to participate or be replaced.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:00 am

Post by Starbuck »

Crazy wrote:
Starbuck wrote:So now that I repeat myself again, you FINALLY realize why you think my case is crap? I really don't buy it.
This is true, but you never provided reasons until now.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:00 am

Post by Crazy »

chamber wrote:Also, I just reread you in iso, and I seriously want a full case, in your words, against monkey.
If you're talking to me, look at my iso #13.
Starbuck wrote:He DID PURSUE THAT. I wish you would re-read so you would see this!

Crazy, he didn't just stop posting. He left the game, and was posting in his other games and not posting in our thread. We finally got to the 72 hour prod rule, and we asked him either to participate or be replaced.
He did come back after he was prodded, though.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:01 am

Post by Crazy »

Starbuck wrote:
Crazy wrote:
This is true, but you never provided reasons until now.
*shrug* Okay, well now you know.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:02 am

Post by Starbuck »

Crazy wrote:
chamber wrote:Also, I just reread you in iso, and I seriously want a full case, in your words, against monkey.
Starbuck wrote:He DID PURSUE THAT. I wish you would re-read so you would see this!

But he shouldn't have had to be prodded. He was being active in his other games, but not this one. That's called active lurking.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:02 am

Post by chamber »

Crazy wrote:

Was talking to starbuck, I just didn't preview.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:09 am

Post by Crazy »

Starbuck wrote:But he shouldn't have had to be prodded. He was being active in his other games, but not this one. That's called active lurking.
Actually, active lurking refers to posting regularly but not contributing much useful information.

But anyway, yeah, you're right, he shouldn't have had to be prodded. But after 3 days, the prod must have made him come to his senses because then he started posting regularly again.

Which means his leaving was just a hissy fit due to frustration, because he later realized it wasn't a very good idea. I can forgive an emotional outburst for a little while. Only if he had continually not posted indefinitely (or for a significant time period, at least), then that would show that it was more than a hissy fit, and it would be scummy.
YankCane151
YankCane151
Goon
YankCane151
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:02 am

Post by YankCane151 »

Done some reading. I am getting a biggger scum vibe from Starbuck than Monkey, I do think Monkeys non post petition was odd, but not necessarily scummy.

Starbucks posts seem to all give me a bad vibe, and usually everything she says ends with a question to someone(Turning the tables, in my opinion).
@Brandi - Seems like OMGUS to me.
A VERY early accusation. Seems a bit off for a vote in the RVS.
Unvote, Vote: Monkey

For using the same reason I did to vote Brandi.
Seems like Hypocrisy in the RVS. I could
maybe
see a FoS, but a vote for what you just did is very peculiar.
There are more people than just myself and Semioldguy with cases on Monkey.

Going off the last vote count

MonkeyMan576 (5) - Starbuck, StrangerCoug, Crazy, semioldguy, fuzzylightning

You can easily read Semioldguy in iso to find his case. So why not hear more from Crazy, Fuzzy, or Stranger?

You have been white knighting Monkey since the beginning of the game, and picking apart anyone's case on him. Why so overdefensive of him?
(This was to Chamber)

I dont like this post too much. She diverts attention to the other 3, and then goes on to attack Chamber(although not a bad thing), but again diverts from the issue.

Gorrad wrote:
Starbuck- KMD's probably town, and I'm getting a slight scum lean from Monkey, but other than that it's mostly nulltells at this point. Ask me again D2.

kk, thanks for answering! :D
I dont like this response, especially the smiley at the end. Its like she's saying, "Thanks for your reads."

I can't say I have many reads on others. Chamber outright defending Monkey is fishy, but I can see his logic.

Vote:Starbuck
Go Yankees and Miami Hurricanes
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

semioldguy wrote:@StrangerCoug
Why do you have such a strong town read on me?
Basically the solidity of your MonkeyMan576 case.
Crazy wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
Crazy wrote:
SC wrote:Right now I think the towniest player is Starbuck with her very sensible scumhunting, and semioldguy is a good candidate for second place.
Starbuck's scum-hunting isn't even remotely sensible. My scumdar screams at her nearly as much as it screams at Monkey.

I'll be back later; I got homework to do.
What's not sensible about my scumhunting?
You're attacking Monkey for his over-reaction and his appeal to emotion, mainly, which are two of the worst "scum-tells" ever.
Whether overreacting is a scumtell I'll leave up to debate, but appealing to
___(fill in the blank)___
, as far as I am aware, has never been pro-town. You're basically saying "But I'm this!" or "But this is going on!" to get people to listen to you. People will listen to scumhunting and common sense.
semioldguy wrote:You also attack chamber merely for depending Monkey, although isn't it plausible he just disagrees with you?
Uhh... Starbuck has accused chamber of white knighting MonkeyMan576, which is more than merely defending him—he's defending him
FOR
him.
Crazy wrote:

FoS: Crazy
for this post being tantamount to chainsaw defending MonkeyMan576.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by Crazy »

SC wrote:Whether overreacting is a scumtell I'll leave up to debate, but appealing to ___(fill in the blank)___, as far as I am aware, has never been pro-town. You're basically saying "But I'm this!" or "But this is going on!" to get people to listen to you. People will listen to scumhunting and common sense.
Yeah, appeal to emotion isn't a good thing, but it's not a scum-tell.
SC wrote:Uhh... Starbuck has accused chamber of white knighting MonkeyMan576, which is more than merely defending him—he's defending him FOR him.
Fair enough.
SC wrote:FoS: Crazy for this post being tantamount to chainsaw defending MonkeyMan576.
I'm voting Monkey. In my mind, they're about equal scumminess at this point. They're probably not
both
scum (unless if one's from another faction, or something), but I'm pretty sure one of them is. I agree with Starbuck that Monkey is scummy; I just don't agree on the reasons that he's scummy. Personally, I find Monkey's votes on Brandi and SOG scummier than anything Starbuck mentioned about him.

And I realized you said "tantamount," but I could pin the chainsaw defense thing on you regarding Starbuck.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Crazy wrote:
SC wrote:FoS: Crazy for this post being tantamount to chainsaw defending MonkeyMan576.
I'm voting Monkey. In my mind, they're about equal scumminess at this point. They're probably not
both
scum (unless if one's from another faction, or something), but I'm pretty sure one of them is. I agree with Starbuck that Monkey is scummy; I just don't agree on the reasons that he's scummy. Personally, I find Monkey's votes on Brandi and SOG scummier than anything Starbuck mentioned about him.

And I realized you said "tantamount," but I could pin the chainsaw defense thing on you regarding Starbuck.
What about Starbuck's reasoning do you disagree with?

As for my chainsaw defending Starbuck, I clearly think I've attacked MonkeyMan576 more than I've defended Starbuck, and the former predates the latter if I'm not mistaken.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Crazy »

SC wrote:What about Starbuck's reasoning do you disagree with?
"Over-reaction" and "emotional appeals." See post #308 for more details.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Fine, I'm tired of the bickering. I could easily string out this argument, but I won't.

I'm
Peter Pan, Town Conditional Watcher

I'm a watcher as long as we don't lynch a townie.
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by Crazy »

In that case,

Unvote
Vote: Starbuck

What does the "conditional" part mean, Monkey?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”