Mini 847 Murder in Zachtown (Game over!)

Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:58 am

Post by Maemuki »

Battle Mage wrote:THEY ARE LOVERZZZZZZZ! :D
This bowling ball loves you!
*throws bowling ball*
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:59 am

Post by Battle Mage »

jasonT1981 wrote:I Really still don't like how BM is telling us 'Person X is town confirmed' or 'Person Y is scum' Almost like he is declaring this as fact.. only one way he could know for sure is he is scum.
Yep, but then, maybe if i was scum, i wouldnt openly declare the entire setup. Besides, does my vote history REALLY look like i know for sure who is scum? haha
Jason wrote: It seems he really is trying to lead the game in his direction so others follow and do exactly what he wants. Anyone who questions him or disagrees MUST be scum. so scummy infact he doesn't have to make cases on them.
You're starting to get the hang of this now. I'm almost impressed!

But one thing very much saddens me. You have STILL failed to comment on anyone other than me. Despite me trying to give you an opportunity to redeem yourself, instead you have confirmed yourself as scum. So yes, once Haylen sweats a bit more, my vote will be going back on you, and it is you who will be lynched today.

Not doing what i tell you to do, especially when it's actually logical, is poor form. :P

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:00 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Maemuki wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:THEY ARE LOVERZZZZZZZ! :D
This bowling ball loves you!
*throws bowling ball*
cool. Wanna help me lynch Jason? And wanna explain why in God's name you think Kitty is confirmed innocent because she didnt submit a kill last night? And how you think Tracker is a "safe-claim"?

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:04 am

Post by Maemuki »

I didn't say she was confirmed. Just less likely to be scum.

And what is your case against Jason?

Tracker (on scum's eyes) is a safer-claim, because it's more like a town power-role-verifier. So, it's easier to fake. Then again - how should I know? I didn't safe-claim, I claimed the truth.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:10 am

Post by Haylen »

BM wrote: True or not, my only experience of playing with you when u were scum, you lurked like a ghost, with your -1 vote on me held for so long.
You forget about cr3t1n's. You played with me there.

You may have vote hopped in that game, but when I read it, it seemed logical, this however does not.
BM wrote: If Haylen is scum, Kitty is town.
That's a load of BS. You wrote that entirely out of the context of the quote. I called her play poor.
BM wrote: Well DUH. You werent supposed to like it. I want you DEAD remember? xD
Why?

I want you to make a proper case on me, how the hell am i meant to defend myself when you havent written anything for me to defend myself against.

Pointing out what I did may be juvenile to you, but it isn't to me. I see it how I see it, and I'm seeing it as scummy.

ANd there you are trying to get people to vote with you again. I don't like it. And anyway, I thought you didn't want to lynch Jason.

Voting me wont make me sweat as you so nicely put it, I'm extremely pissed off right now.
BM wrote: THEY ARE LOVERZZZZZZZ! :D
Shut up, you're being out of order now.

PS I miss you :(
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Maemuki wrote:I didn't say she was confirmed. Just less likely to be scum.
I disagree. KittyMo sending a kill seems highly unlikely imo.
Maemuki wrote: And what is your case against Jason?
I don't do cases. Are you REALLY buying his tunnel-vision? And are you going to excuse the fact that he hasnt commented on anything other than me, for god knows how long?
Maemuki wrote: Tracker (on scum's eyes) is a safer-claim, because it's more like a town power-role-verifier. So, it's easier to fake. Then again - how should I know? I didn't safe-claim, I claimed the truth.
I dont understand what you mean. Imo, tracker is a poor claim for scum, given they can easily be caught out...

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:15 am

Post by Zachrulez »

4th vote count of day 2:

DTMaster - 3 (Yellowbunny, DTMaster, Nikanor)
Battle Mage - 1 (JasonT1981)
Haylen - 1 (Battle Mage)

Not voting (Haylen, Maemuki, KittyMo, hitogoroshi, Vi, Sotty7)

With 11 alive it's 6 to lynch.

If I made any mistakes, let me know asap..
Last edited by Zachrulez on Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:18 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Haylen wrote:
BM wrote: True or not, my only experience of playing with you when u were scum, you lurked like a ghost, with your -1 vote on me held for so long.
You forget about cr3t1n's. You played with me there.
You weren't scum in that game. More lies! :P
Haylen wrote: You may have vote hopped in that game, but when I read it, it seemed logical, this however does not.
You're blagging this. I suggest you stop now, go back, and find a REAL suspect. You clearly have nothing on me, and making stuff up is unimpressive.
Haylen wrote:
BM wrote: If Haylen is scum, Kitty is town.
That's a load of BS. You wrote that entirely out of the context of the quote. I called her play poor.
Why are you angry? It only matters if you are scum. Which confirms that you are. And if you ARE scum, you wouldnt have made that post about your buddy.
Haylen wrote: ANd there you are trying to get people to vote with you again. I don't like it. And anyway, I thought you didn't want to lynch Jason.
I'm perfectly happy lynching him. And it's time i grew a set, right?
Haylen wrote: Voting me wont make me sweat as you so nicely put it, I'm extremely pissed off right now.
Haha, scared more like. Because you know there's no way in hell you are gonna make it to endgame.
Haylen wrote:
BM wrote: THEY ARE LOVERZZZZZZZ! :D
Shut up, you're being out of order now.

PS I miss you :(
Lmao, not out of order at all. But
Unvote
. Way to guilt-trip me! *wipes away tear* :'(

Vote: Jason

PRETTY SURE HE DOESNT MISS ME!

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

yellowbunny
yellowbunny
Goon
yellowbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:19 am

Post by yellowbunny »

Nikanor wrote: (Bolded mine)
yellowbunny wrote:
Two people (both Jason and myself) have suggested that Tracker is an
even
safer fake claim.
I assume that is the word you deleted upon rereading your post in preview. You have been fairly spot-on with spelling so far, so I doubt you would string two typos together like that. Since this is the case, the only fake-claim to which you might be referring is your own vanilla claim. What does everyone else think of this?
Nikanor, maybe you should spend more time writing your own posts and less time grammer-Nazi-ing other people's? :P

But, if you must know, I originally wrote "...Tracker is an easier fake claim.", but thought that "safer" was a more accurate adjective.

Also, I was referring to other fake claims she possibly could have made, which within that context, should be abundantly clear. Is anyone else getting gross vibes from this stretch?

Nikanor wrote:EBWOP wrote:
I suppose I can agree to your conclusion that you are the scummiest.

Vote: DTMaster.
Um...I don't see where he said he thought he was the most scummy. Is that two misreps in one tiny post?
Nikanor wrote:I unvoted you after BM did because a) I didn't see a YB lynch happening after BM stuck his head out and declared you town, and b) I wanted to vote Jason.
There is no way to have known part a. When he unvoted, that put me at L-2...very hammerable range...definitely more so than Jason. Did you honestly believe there was a chance at getting a Jason lynch at that point???

fos: Nikanor, for the three issueslisted above
"Someone is playing with my mind, with my little gray cells. " - Hercule Poirot
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:31 am

Post by Haylen »

BM wrote: You're blagging this. I suggest you stop now, go back, and find a REAL suspect. You clearly have nothing on me, and making stuff up is unimpressive.
Im not blagging it and im not making stuff up, it's what I believe. You believe I'm blagging it, so me telling you to stop thinking that is exactly the same thing.

BM wrote: Why are you angry?
RL issues. MSN and you'll find out.
Im not angry at her specifically, just at everything, as the tone of my messages recently have conveyed.

BM wrote: Haha, scared more like. Because you know there's no way in hell you are gonna make it to endgame.
Why would I be scared about that? I worked out long ago not to be pissed off if I dont make it to endgame, as long as town wins, I win with them :) And don't go on another powertrip, I know you're trying to prove you're better.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:33 am

Post by Nikanor »

yellowbunny wrote:Nikanor, maybe you should spend more time writing your own posts and less time grammer-Nazi-ing other people's?
Haha, alright. I knew it was a stretch, which is why I asked for alternate opinions.
yellowbunny wrote:Um...I don't see where he said he thought he was the most scummy. Is that two misreps in one tiny post?
By his own logic, he has declared himself the scummiest.
yellowbunny wrote:There is no way to have known part a. When he unvoted, that put me at L-2...very hammerable range...definitely more so than Jason. Did you honestly believe there was a chance at getting a Jason lynch at that point???
I thought you had less of a chance at being hammered. *shrug* I was also of the opinion that Jason was more scummy than you, so if I thought I might as well try.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:40 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Haylen wrote:
BM wrote: You're blagging this. I suggest you stop now, go back, and find a REAL suspect. You clearly have nothing on me, and making stuff up is unimpressive.
Im not blagging it and im not making stuff up, it's what I believe. You believe I'm blagging it, so me telling you to stop thinking that is exactly the same thing.
If you believed that before, you should trust me when i tell you that you are wrong, and explain why.
Haylen wrote:
BM wrote: Haha, scared more like. Because you know there's no way in hell you are gonna make it to endgame.
Why would I be scared about that? I worked out long ago not to be pissed off if I dont make it to endgame, as long as town wins, I win with them :) And don't go on another powertrip, I know you're trying to prove you're better.
Lol i mean because you are scum, and scum need SOMEBODY to be alive at LyLo. Just sayin, it wont be you. :P

I am better. But this is about saving my appalling game record. So if you are town, work with me here, and let's lynch some scum, yeh? lol

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:30 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Nikanor what are/were your points on Jason? Have I missed them?

Sorry for my lackluster posting lately, I've been trying to shake this cold. Hopefully it will clear up soon and I can start making sense of the posting.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:15 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

thats the thing Sotty, they have nothing. I have asked many times to post a case against me and I have been told thats a scumtell on me.

BM spends his entire posts disceting one person only to vote someone he never mentioned in his posts and this has happened a few times I believe.

Example BM 757 was fully directed at Haylen without mention of me yet votes me saying hes pretty sure I wont miss him. I don't understand. BM seems happy to vote anyone at will at form any sort of wagon.

but apart from having my vote on the uncountered claim there has yet to be anything else brought against me that I can see. despite my asking many times for a case to be made.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:21 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:

But one thing very much saddens me.
You have STILL failed to comment on anyone other than me. Despite me trying to give you an opportunity to redeem yourself, instead you have confirmed yourself as scum.
So yes, once Haylen sweats a bit more, my vote will be going back on you, and it is you who will be lynched today.

Not doing what i tell you to do, especially when it's actually logical, is poor form. :P

BM
Actually, I have made mention of others I feel are scummy
jasonT1981 wrote:Sotty, I still suspect YB heavily due to CSL actions before he replaced out, it was CSL scum meta all over.

and also Mae now. the claim seems weird to me, not the usual type of claim. Maybe she thinks it is a safer claim and not many would question it if she is scum that is...

I pulled the exact same stunt in a game recently, and got away with it. I think it could be a similar situation here. I also didnt think much of her tracking result, I felt Kittymo was out of left field
Battle Mage wrote:Despite me trying to give you an opportunity to redeem yourself, i
nstead you have confirmed yourself as scum
.[/b] So yes, once Haylen sweats a bit more, my vote will be going back on you, and it is you who will be lynched today
And how am I confirmed scum? sorry, really how am I confirmed scum? and you are making very big promises that I will be the one lynched today..

Again, this goes back to my point BM is leading this game whatever way he wants hoping we follow without him having to make a case.

So BM I am asking... infact no I am now DEMANDING you make a case against me and show how I am indeed 'confirmed scum and will be lynched today'

I demand your case NOW.. no more pussy footing, no more side stepping as you have done, I have asked many times, as have others. I DEMAND your case on me if I am confirmed scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:34 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Wait one damn minute
Battle Mage post 757 wrote:
, does my vote history REALLY look like i know for sure who is scum? haha
and then in the same damn post
Battle Mage post 757 again wrote:

But one thing very much saddens me. You have STILL failed to comment on anyone other than me.
Despite me trying to give you an opportunity to redeem yourself, instead you have confirmed yourself as scum
. So yes, once Haylen sweats a bit more, my vote will be going back on you, and it is you who will be lynched today.

BM

Major contradiction here is it not? Your implying you don't know who scum is.. then in the same post say I am confirmed scum?

Also the not doing what I tell you thing being poor form, get over yourself scum
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:02 am

Post by Nikanor »

Yeah, I was going mostly on gut for Jason late yesterday. Although the reason for my gut reaction could easily be that Jason has terrible grammar (My gut activates on people with bad grammar, for some reason of which I am unaware).
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:11 am

Post by Zachrulez »

hitogoroshi and Vi have been prodded.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:12 am

Post by Battle Mage »

jasonT1981 wrote:thats the thing Sotty, they have nothing. I have asked many times to post a case against me and I have been told thats a scumtell on me.
appeal to emotion. You are a classic example of why cases dont work in Mafia. You post scummy stuff all the time, and the best way to assess you is by what you say NOW, rather than spending our time looking back at previous comments.
Jason wrote: Example BM 757 was fully directed at Haylen without mention of me yet votes me saying hes pretty sure I wont miss him. I don't understand. BM seems happy to vote anyone at will at form any sort of wagon.
You obviously aren't reading. I made it quite clear yesterday (real time) that you were going to be lynched today. Voting Haylen was just an interesting thing to do in the meantime. But you can quit representing me, plz. :)

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:20 am

Post by Battle Mage »

jasonT1981 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

But one thing very much saddens me.
You have STILL failed to comment on anyone other than me. Despite me trying to give you an opportunity to redeem yourself, instead you have confirmed yourself as scum.
So yes, once Haylen sweats a bit more, my vote will be going back on you, and it is you who will be lynched today.

BM
Actually, I have made mention of others I feel are scummy
jasonT1981 wrote:Sotty, I still suspect YB heavily due to CSL actions before he replaced out, it was CSL scum meta all over.

and also Mae now. the claim seems weird to me, not the usual type of claim. Maybe she thinks it is a safer claim and not many would question it if she is scum that is...

I pulled the exact same stunt in a game recently, and got away with it. I think it could be a similar situation here. I also didnt think much of her tracking result, I felt Kittymo was out of left field
Ah sorry- missed that. Hmm, how confident are you, as a percentage, or CSL (now YB) being scum?
Jason wrote: you are making very big promises that I will be the one lynched today..
Hey, i like to think i've got a bit of clout here. Triple it, and thats how much clout i'm willing to feign. xD
Jason wrote: Again, this goes back to my point BM is leading this game whatever way he wants hoping we follow without him having to make a case.
No. People who lead the town, never survive for too long.
Jason wrote:
So BM I am asking... infact no I am now DEMANDING you make a case against me and show how I am indeed 'confirmed scum and will be lynched today'

I demand your case NOW.. no more pussy footing, no more side stepping as you have done, I have asked many times, as have others. I DEMAND your case on me if I am confirmed scum.
Lmao. :D

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:23 am

Post by Battle Mage »

jasonT1981 wrote:Wait one damn minute
Battle Mage post 757 wrote:
, does my vote history REALLY look like i know for sure who is scum? haha
and then in the same damn post
Battle Mage post 757 again wrote:

But one thing very much saddens me. You have STILL failed to comment on anyone other than me.
Despite me trying to give you an opportunity to redeem yourself, instead you have confirmed yourself as scum
. So yes, once Haylen sweats a bit more, my vote will be going back on you, and it is you who will be lynched today.

BM

Major contradiction here is it not? Your implying you don't know who scum is.. then in the same post say I am confirmed scum?
Lol, it's not a contradiction. You obviously arent "confirmed scum", i'm just feigning confidence to make you sweat. My votes are the clearest indication of where i stand. You'll notice that i havent stayed in one place for too long. No only is that good protown play, it is also a massive towntell. Just sayin ;)

BM
Jason wrote: get over yourself scum
Hypocrite.

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:27 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

So again.. where is your case.

No appeal to emotion on my behalf,
not a scum tell on me

Simply asking you once again to post your case point for point on why I am sum.

confirmed scum as you say, and have since backtracked on.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:34 am

Post by Vi »

Sorry for the wait. This week hasn't been kind to me.

First and foremost:

Claim: Zachrulez

I am now above suspicion and everything I say should be taken as absolutely true. :D

------

I already have a list of opinions, but I'm going to ask my first volley of questions before bringing those up.

@Nick At Nite: Who are you most suspicious of right nao, and why?

@ Haylen: When - if ever - did this game become serious?

@CSLlowbunny: What do you think of the people on your own wagon from D1?
Also, if you are the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog and prefer to decapitate people, wouldn't that necessarily imply that you could have eaten CSL's brains?

@Maem00ki: Explain to me slowly why Tracker is a safe claim.
Could you tell me what an safer claim would be? (other than Vanilla)

@
the doosh
Battle Mage: What is your opinion of Nikanor? of hitogoroshi? of DTMaster?

@jaustion: Why, concisely and unambiguously, are you voting Battle Mage?

@SevySotten: Who are you suspicious of right nao, and why?

@KittyMoo: Who are you suspicious of right nao, and why?

@hitogoroshi (who needs a more exploitable name): What, exactally, did you expect me to add to the game?
Who are you suspicious of right nao, and why?

@Master of Diversion Tactics: What is the Towniest thing you think you have said/done up to this point?
Also, for the love of Mod could you
please
come up with a more readable way to post? My first instinct when I see posts like that is to just skip them; I don't think I've missed much so far.

@Vi: What is love?

@Netopalis: Have you used your "bah" post yet?

-----

Cut by Zach: I'm here, I'm here >.>
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:45 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Sorry for not posting. Because I had posted one page back I thought I was safe, I hadn't realized that that was all the way back on Wednesday. xD
jasonT1981 wrote:

Jason, his "case" is that you're more concerned with self-preservation than scumhunting and even when he's not starting a bandwagon you're simply yelling at the person attacking you rather than doing anything else. And that's been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

vote: JasonT1981

Vi wrote: @hitogoroshi (who needs a more exploitable name): What, exactally, did you expect me to add to the game?
Who are you suspicious of right nao, and why?
I've been referred to as "Hito Martin" and "hitoguyperson" if you need an exploit. :p

I figured that you'd be re-reading the archive in a lot more deal than any of us (because it would be your first time) and as such you'd be best qualified to post anything that Neto said that reads much different in light of his being confirmed doctor. Still holding out for that one. ;)

As for suspicions, well, look right above your quote on this post
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:47 am

Post by Maemuki »

@Vi, I'll call you Bee from now on. :< *feels insulted.* Just kidding. Although I
will
call you Bee.

Also, if Netopalis posts, he'll use his "bah!" post. Either way, why would the bah post be useful?

Well, good question. I have never played an town role other then vanilla (and now, tracker). Why tracker is a safe claim? Well, you would presume that scum would claim Vanilla for the lack of a better choice...so, by doing something that people wouldn't expect...honestly, I don't know. I'll tell you when I find out. >.<

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”