Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:43 am

Post by Yankee »

how have i acted the most scummy? I suppose i can see out of the 3 lovers i may seem the most scummy, but out of everyone in this game you really think i am the most scummy? If that is so i suggest you vote for me then, i feel no need to defend myself further then i already did. And fyi, i would still be perfectly fine with my lynch today if that is what the town wants, but seeing as it doesnt look like that would happen, and people have expressed the desire to keep lovers alive, i have moved on. Also, wont post anymore today unless i get a chance on my lunch break. Work sucks :(

VOTE COUNT

Nikanor (4): Vino, animorpherv1, Looker, Snow_Bunny
Khamisa (3): Kirbyoshi, Netlava, Yankee
Yankee (3): Khamisa, dramonic, Locke Lamora
Vino (2): Nikanor, Head_Honcho

Not Voting (0)

With 12 Alive, 7 is needed to lynch.
4 Needed to lynch at Deadline.
Don't forget Rules 7-1 and 7-2 at deadline.

The extended deadline is October 24th, sometime in the evening.
Town: 4-4-0

Mafia: 1-0-0
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:06 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

You said it yourself, among the three lovers, you are, by far, the most scummy. And out of everyone, you rank second, with Nik just a bit ahead of you.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:43 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Head_Honcho wrote:Animorph, tomorrow you are going to need to post a lot more than you did today. As has been mentioned everyone being asleep when you're posting should have no bearing as this is indeed a forum.

I know this and I'm trying dammnit.
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Head_Honcho »

Vino wrote:Oh what? I responded to that way back when and you never even dignified it with a reply. I never said he was scummy, I just said that his points were reaching. I also never said he had "too many valid points," I said that he was reading into it too much. It was barely an attack but an observation. You're taking my argument and twisting it into something it's not. Surely you have something else on your list of things worth voting me for.
You did say you thought all of his points were valid, and you also said "either he's reading into it way too much, or he's trying to frame someone", which you're right is not explicitly saying he is scummy, you are basically trying to discredit him without pushing a case, which is what struck me as scummy originally. I did not respond to your response because you said I was twisting it as you say now, whereas I know I was merely inferring your motives.
Immoral Acts: 0
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:13 am

Post by dramonic »

considering ISO 48, why do you guys still want to lynch Vino or Nik or a nonlover? I'd like a direct response.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:16 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

dramonic wrote:It does narrow the field of scum, yes. But it does so even if the lovers die. Scum won't kill the lovers before much later, it's basic tactic. The longer lovers are alive, the longer scum is in control.
I think this needs a bit of explanation.

mod: If a lover dies, and a doctor protects the other lover, what happens?

The other lover still dies.
The Doc role PM states that he can protect someone from being KILLED - not from committing suicide.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:22 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

dramonic wrote:considering ISO 48, why do you guys still want to lynch Vino or Nik or a nonlover? I'd like a direct response.
ISO 48 of whom?
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:36 am

Post by dramonic »

my own.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:37 am

Post by Yankee »

what is ISO 48? (on short lunch break, finally get off at 8, yay!)

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:46 am

Post by dramonic »

Isolation 48. Means my post 48, which you can access with the "display posts from previous" bar under the submit button.
I'm a hoot
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:03 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
dramonic wrote:It does narrow the field of scum, yes. But it does so even if the lovers die. Scum won't kill the lovers before much later, it's basic tactic. The longer lovers are alive, the longer scum is in control.
I think this needs a bit of explanation.

mod: If a lover dies, and a doctor protects the other lover, what happens?

The other lover still dies.
The Doc role PM states that he can protect someone from being KILLED - not from committing suicide.

There goes my plans out the window.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:17 am

Post by dramonic »

toldja :P
I'm a hoot
Khamisa
Khamisa
Goon
Khamisa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:31 am

Post by Khamisa »

Nikanor: I don't think you're town. However, right now, Yankee is a better lynch IMO. But I do agree with your Kirbyoshi vote.

SB: Yeah, sorry. I was reading/posting chronologically and forgot to delete it when I saw your answer.

Yankee: I initially read 460 wrong, and thought you were claiming to be my lover. I was like, "lolwut?"
Show
[color=red]dead[/color] world
full of [color=red]shades[/color]
today i [color=red]die[/color]

[color=#33CC66]free[/color] world
full of [color=#33CC66]beauty[/color]
today i [color=#33CC66]swim[/color]
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

Yankee is a lynch for scum and cowards. The man himself is the main supporter of it.
Yankee
Yankee
Goon
Yankee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by Yankee »

lol HH, it is true i spose. I guess we should look more at people that voted for me. Oh wait, i have voted myself more times than anyone, i must be scum!

@ Khamisa, LOL! i went back and read 460 and i guess i did word that rather badly.... glad you understood what i meant at least *blush*

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

Head_Honcho wrote:Yankee is a lynch for scum and cowards. The man himself is the main supporter of it.
I wouldn't expect you to support it, since you're his lover and want to survive, but it's not just scum and coward. Numbers point at it as optimal.
I'm a hoot
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Numbers? What numbers?
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

... -_-

ISO 48, damn it.
I'm a hoot
Kirbyoshi
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Kirbyoshi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by Kirbyoshi »

Ok, so we have some disagreement about whether we should lynch the lovers or not. So, since this IS a mafia game, let's put it to a vote. Everyone post their thoughts in one post each, and then come to a conclusion about whether we should lynch the lovers. This may not move any votes, but then again it may, and it's a chance to concentrate on swaying people to your viewpoint.

I, for one, am for lynching the lovers. If I were asked back before Yankee, HH, and Khamisa had claimed, I would have said no. Now that they're outed, I think it's a good avenue, especially considering we have a 50% chance to lynch scum (since there has to be one scum in one of the lover pairs).

Vote: Lynch Lovers

Anyone else wanna join in this mini-vote?
Show
Kirbyoshi 2.0 records:
Town: 1-0

"I view myself as a turtle..."--Heilograph
"We were all noobs once...except Chuck Norris."--CHAOSDRAGON88
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

big surprise, I'm for lynching the lovers.
I'm a hoot
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by Vino »

Head_Honcho wrote:
Vino wrote:Oh what? I responded to that way back when and you never even dignified it with a reply. I never said he was scummy, I just said that his points were reaching. I also never said he had "too many valid points," I said that he was reading into it too much. It was barely an attack but an observation. You're taking my argument and twisting it into something it's not. Surely you have something else on your list of things worth voting me for.
You did say you thought all of his points were valid, and you also said "either he's reading into it way too much, or he's trying to frame someone", which you're right is not explicitly saying he is scummy, you are basically trying to discredit him without pushing a case, which is what struck me as scummy originally. I did not respond to your response because you said I was twisting it as you say now, whereas I know I was merely inferring your motives.
OR it was just an observation and you're reading into it too much, same way Netlava read into Khamisa too much.
Show
[url=http://www.calamityfuse.com/]Calamity Fuse, a multiplayer FPS/RPG[/url]
[url=http://www.blacksheepblues.com/]Black Sheep Blues, a community-reactive online graphic novel[/url]

Total prods: 1
Replaced out: 0
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by Nikanor »

H_H wrote:Yankee is a lynch for scum and cowards. The man himself is the main supporter of it.
Vote count wrote: Yankee (3): Khamisa, dramonic, Locke Lamora
So there are three people voting Yankee right now, one of which is a lover, eh? *Rubs chin*
For the record, I don't actually think all three scum are voting Yankee. However, it does make me scratch my chin.

@Kirby: I've already gone over why I don't want to lynch the lovers. We can do that tomorrow.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:21 pm

Post by Head_Honcho »

Do you not see the problem in this? Yes there is guaranteed to be one scum in the lovers, there is also guaranteed to be three townies.

Dramonic I don't really care about my survival, I care about winning, and beginning lover genocide day one is so terrible. Your iso 48 is irrelevant because it is wrong.

If we try to lynch scum today, NK, scum are 3/10. mislynch lovers, NK, scum are 3/7, lynch lovers, nk, scum are 2/4 which is lylo.

So why don't we set this up in a way where we keep three townie voices for at least a day longer. I still don't really get how you can be convinced Yankee is legitimately scum, he is so obviously a new guy who has no idea what is going on. Is this not obvious? He's getting all emo and checking out of the game because people think he is scum. If you think I am scum that's one thing, but it is so profoundly dumb to simply lynch us because you know who both of us are.

Vino I am unsurprised that you think I am reading into it too much. I think you are being dismissive too much. It is very scummy that you would shut down his case on Khamisa with a throwaway accusation that doesn't actually require you to push a case and just allows you to discredit him. I wish I could articulate the different play I have seen from you this game from previous games we have played, but I can't.

Do yourselves a favor, skim Vino in iso and see if you think he's really scumhunting. He looks to me like somebody who knows everyone's roles.
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:48 pm

Post by Vino »

I don't know how you can say I don't do any scumhunting or that I'm afraid to make a case, my case against Nikanor is pretty strong, I think.
Head_Honcho wrote:He looks to me like somebody who knows everyone's roles.
Now I wonder what gave you that idea?
Show
[url=http://www.calamityfuse.com/]Calamity Fuse, a multiplayer FPS/RPG[/url]
[url=http://www.blacksheepblues.com/]Black Sheep Blues, a community-reactive online graphic novel[/url]

Total prods: 1
Replaced out: 0
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:59 am

Post by Head_Honcho »

I meant alignment.