Mini 869 - Frat Party Mafia (GAME OVER!)

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Saber's awesome drunken catch-up
:)

PAGE 1:
People confirming, DRK tries to get a quick BW on CB going, earns himself a vote from BC in return for his efforts.

PAGE 2:
CB hints DRK is scum, because when DRK was scum, he did the same thing last time. Good to note. We find out day 1 hasnt started yet. Day 1 finally starts, things start now.
note: I had trouble keeping BC and CB straight in day night mafia, and will prob screw it up here too

BC then goes and votes for CB??????? switches it immediately after DRK also votes CB. Trying to figure out if something is there to read out of that, but for now nothing. Post 44 is interesting. If I apply day night mafia meta, I would know that seraphim's gut is never right, therefore CB, BC and tar are all town :D Kise earns a chuckle from me for his vote, but also earns a scum point for not taking a side in the game.

PAGE 3:
BC selfvotes, nhammens post 69 is pro-town, and kise has yet to contribute anything.
FoS:Kise

PAGE 4:
Post 87, DRK is obv lying and is vote hopping like crazy trying to find something that will stick. I don't like it.
unvote; vote: DRK

PAGE 5:
I don't like how some of you are pushing Tar around, trying to pressure him into voting for the people you want. I see him as town. BC isn't staying very consistant either...
IGMEOY: BC

PAGE 6:
I am aware that BC's meta has him random vote at the start of every day, and then switches it to someone he thinks is scum, but he's been switching too much to go with his claim. I like DRK's post 151, it sold me.
unvote; vote:BC

fireball: for post 144, why only a FoS and not a vote?

PAGE 7:
FUCK, I just lost the game. Post 165 by sera is good, so good i skipped it and did not read any of it :D CB thinks Fireball slipped, but personally I don't, because it's a logical conclusion. We didn't see anyone die night zero, so unless a doc saved on night 0...but most games don't do night 0.

PAGE 8:
lots of talking

PAGE 9:
I show up :D more talking.

I got kinda frustrated trying to keep focused at the end. It seemed like lots of talking. I'll reread the last two pages again later.

For now, I think BC, tar and kise lean scum. I refuse to give my town list in fear of scum manipulation.

My BC vote stands
PAGE 8:
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
Taranski
Taranski
Goon
Taranski
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by Taranski »

what? you said you think I am town and that i lean scum in the same post... which is it? And theres no DRK in your list of suspicions in the end, even though you voted him earlier on? Whats the deal?

Also, to you and anyone else. Do you think both BC and I would be on the same mafia team?
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:05 pm

Post by saberwolf »

oops, sorry tar, i meant DRK instead of you, my bad.
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:41 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Taranski wrote:
Seraphim wrote:Taranski looks scummier and scummier. If you were fishing for reactions by bringing up third-party that are unlikey to show up in a game, please analyze these reactions plz. Also, coaching Groiny? Also, following GROINY's lead on BC? Bah.
Woah i doubt I said that my intentions with suggesting those roles were to fish for reactions. My thought on the matter is that suggesting said roles just leads to more discussion and more places where other players have to chip in, which can be evaluated for information later and hence was a pro-town action.
I don't really like this. This type of argument can lead into the WIFOM of trying to look too townie.
MightyFireball wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote: Please show me where I said we couldn't discuss the lynch candidate.
I thought it was heavily implied when you said this:
Unvote
Vote: nhammen

Very simple solution here. We lynch Nham, and if he flips town, then DRK dies. If he flips scum, then DRK is either town, or scum that is willing to lose his partner in a gambit.

We need more votes on Nham. Anyone that does not vote him will be labeled his scumbuddy.
Your statement of policy here is so strong that I saw it as saying "this is what we need to do, and anyone who doesn't follow me is scum." When you said "very simple solution here", I took that to mean that the solution was so simple that we didn't need to bother discussing it. You didn't actually use the word "quicklynch", but that's what I saw this post as strongly supporting.
You could have voted him, and still discussed the lynch. Good job for looking at all of the possible out comes.

-Also, are you really using semantics?

Wait... Nham, you think that I was faking my reaction to DRK's claim? That's BS.
nhammen wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
DeathRowKitty wrote:Again, ignoring the possibility
I was faking and looking for a quicklynch.
Possible scum slip?
Taking out of context?
Really? How so? And why are you defending him?

-Let me get the record straight. Sereph's "claim" or whatever, was not at all in the same league as DRK's.
Kise wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
Taranski wrote:I didn't think whoever said that was serious.

even if he is, not gonna quicklynch someone for such a reason.
So your saying that you're not willing to lynch Nham at all? Gut activated.
BC, was this a non-RVS post? I don't see nor get the impression that Taranski implies he'll never vote for nhammen.
Everything after DRK's claim of mine was serious. Can you find a post stating that Tar
is
willing to lynch Nham?
BloodCovenent wrote: I like to call This post, Baiting, by DRK.
-Before this post, I would have considered your actions as a pro-town gambit. No longer do I.
-You expected me to believe that you were faking?

-In this post DRK, why didn't you list the two theories if BC was town? I think that warrants an
FoS
These still need looked at/answered.
DeathRowKitty wrote:
BC wrote:-Tar said he wasn't going to quick lynch him yes, that's why I asked if he was willing to lynch him at all. It really didn't look like he was going to at all.
Can you explain what gave you that feeling? That's not the feeling I got at all.
Mostly because I felt that he was trying to derail the wagon that wasn't happening. It would have been one thing if the wagon had developed very fast, but I was the only one that jumped on. Isn't it suspicious that after one player gets on a wagon, Tar gets remotely defensive, and won't vote for suggested player? So, what do you think about the matter? Did you really think that Tar would have voted for Nham?
Dragonfly13 wrote:
BC wrote:-I take it you're not a fan of the lynch all liars policy?
I'm not familiar with this policy. Care to enlighten me?
It's rather self explanatory. We Lynch All Liars.
Dragonfly13 wrote:
BC wrote:-Really? I tend to believe most information claims, until lynch results prove that they fake claimed.
-If he was just trying to get Nham lynched, isn't that scummy? Why aren't you voting him?
-How is not waiting beyond scummy. If I hadn't said anything, everyone might have over looked it.
-It would be scummy if that was his intention. I'm not voting him because he came clean before anything drastic happened. Right now it looks like his intentions were to get some reactions.

Yea, so when is DRK going to analyze those reactions?

Dragonfly13 wrote:
BC wrote:So wait, because I voted for him Approx 20 minutes after his "claim," that was too quick, even when there are a few posts between my vote for Nham, and DRK's ""Gambit?""
-And you basically avoided most of CB's comments. GG.
-It looks like you saw an opportunity and jumped on it.

This is a really bad argument, because i would have done the exact same thing if I had seen it 5 hours later.

DeathRowKitty wrote:
NM wrote: The only thing I find scummy about BC is his readiness to believe DRK's claim.
Why do you think that's scummier than BC's rolefishing and his push for a quicklynch?
when did you determine that I was role fishing?

Saber:
-You've got your eye on me for pressuring some one. Wow.
-Last time I checked, moving your vote around a lot is not a scum tell.
-What do you have against Kise, he hasn't done hardly anything?
-So DRK and I are scum together?

Unvote:
Vote: Fhq

-You have severely disappointed me. The last game we played, I remember you more active, interested, and generally pro-town.
-This is mostly gut activated, but what ever.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:22 am

Post by nhammen »

BloodCovenent wrote:Wait... Nham, you think that I was faking my reaction to DRK's claim? That's BS.
Every other player's first reaction so far was to think DRK's claim was a joke. You are the only player that assumed it was real from the start.
BloodCovenent wrote:
nhammen wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
DeathRowKitty wrote:Again, ignoring the possibility
I was faking and looking for a quicklynch.
Possible scum slip?
Taking out of context?
Really? How so? And why are you defending him?
I'm not defending him. But you are obviously taking his statement out of context. In its original context, it read like this:
(ignoring the possibility I was faking) and (looking for a quicklynch)
You changed it to this:
ignoring the possibility (I was faking and looking for a quicklynch)
BloodCovenent wrote:-Let me get the record straight. Sereph's "claim" or whatever, was not at all in the same league as DRK's.
Looked the same to me.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:35 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vote Count #8:

canadianbovine (1): Nachomamma8
DeathRowKitty (2): canadianbovine, Seraphim
BloodCovenent (4): nhammen, DeathRowKitty, Dragonfly13, saberwolf
Seraphim (1): MightyFireball
groinhammer (1): Taranski
fhqwhgads (1): BloodCovenent

Not Voting (2): Kise, fhqwhgads

Reminder: deadline for D1 is 11/11.
Last edited by xRECKONERx on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
green shirt thursdays
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:41 am

Post by saberwolf »

reck, my vote is on BC
Show

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I know I haven't been contributing a lot up to this point, but my activity will pick up in a little bit, don't worry.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Just wondering, do all 4 of you guys on BC still think he is scum?
I still think so.
SW wrote:oops, sorry tar, i meant DRK instead of you, my bad.
So you think that me and BC are both scum? :?
BC wrote:
BC wrote:I like to call This post, Baiting, by DRK.
-Before this post, I would have considered your actions as a pro-town gambit. No longer do I.
-You expected me to believe that you were faking?

-In this post DRK, why didn't you list the two theories if BC was town? I think that warrants an FoS

These still need looked at/answered.
I thought I did answer, but I'm too lazy to look back through my posts, so I'll answer it now.

1) I expected a bit more hesitation before following me, but what I'm more concerned about is that you
never
considered the possibility I was joking and gave Tar an FoS for questioning whether or not I was serious.
2) My first two reasons still apply if you're town. That's what I was referring to.
BC wrote: Mostly because I felt that he was trying to derail the wagon that wasn't happening. It would have been one thing if the wagon had developed very fast, but I was the only one that jumped on. Isn't it suspicious that after one player gets on a wagon, Tar gets remotely defensive, and won't vote for suggested player? So, what do you think about the matter? Did you really think that Tar would have voted for Nham?
I don't recall him trying to derail the wagon. He had doubts I was serious and asked me about it. I can't speak for Tar, but I assume he didn't want to jump on a wagon he didn't think was serious and was wanted verification first. I don't see how that's an unreasonable stance.
BC wrote:Yea, so when is DRK going to analyze those reactions?
College applications are out of the way for now, so tomorrow or Monday (depends on how much time I have tomorrow).

[quot"BC"]when did you determine that I was role fishing?[/quote]Okay, that's probably not the right word. You strongly hinted I was a daycop and then got on Tar's case for asking if I was serious.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by Kise »

Tsk tsk, saber

@fhqwhgads - Don't you think if there was a daycop, there could/should also be a day roleblocker? Never know, so either way the fishing was bad.

I'll check out everything else when I'm done with my research paper.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Kise wrote:Tsk tsk, saber

@fhqwhgads - Don't you think if there was a daycop, there could/should also be a day roleblocker? Never know, so either way the fishing was bad.

I'll check out everything else when I'm done with my research paper.
don't you tsk tsk me :P

that's enough to warrant a vote switch ;)
Show

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:21 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

canadianbovine and MightyFireball have requested replacement.
green shirt thursdays
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:00 pm

Post by Kise »

saberwolf wrote:
PAGE 3:
BC selfvotes, nhammens post 69 is pro-town, and kise has yet to contribute anything.
FoS:Kise
FYI, the RVS did not end until... page 6 I believe. Notice how the game slowed down from that point? Yeah..
saberwolf wrote:
PAGE 4:
Post 87, DRK is obv lying and is vote hopping like crazy trying to find something that will stick. I don't like it.
unvote; vote: DRK

PAGE 6:
I am aware that BC's meta has him random vote at the start of every day, and then switches it to someone he thinks is scum, but he's been switching too much to go with his claim. I like DRK's post 151, it sold me.
unvote; vote:BC
Flip-floppy votes in the same post!?!?
MEGA FAKE FOS: SAYBUR WOOLPH

saberwolf wrote:
PAGE 7:
FUCK, I just lost the game. Post 165 by sera is good, so good i skipped it and did not read any of it :D
As of right now, have you gone back to read it?
BloodCovenent wrote:Everything after DRK's claim of mine was serious. Can you find a post stating that Tar
is
willing to lynch Nham?
Are you screwing with me? :) Well getting back to the subject, Taranski said he wasn't going to quicklynch nhammen
due to DRK's "claim."
The context of his post did not say that he'd never vote nhammen. Also, the top of nham's 229 corroborates the viewpoint you possibly wanted to lynch him, no questions asked.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
fhqwhgads
fhqwhgads
Goon
fhqwhgads
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:46 pm

Post by fhqwhgads »

BC wrote:-You have severely disappointed me. The last game we played, I remember you more active, interested, and generally pro-town.
-This is mostly gut activated, but what ever.
I'm sorry but I said I won't be here over the weekend. Unfortunately work is also keeping me busy (and I also know that is not your problem).

To be quite honest I haven't much to say about the things that are debated at the moment. My feeling is most of the noise here is just finger pointing and distractions from who's really scum. I find the people jumping on your wagon quite scummy because (and I know this is a bad argument but still), I think you are just to obvious of a target.

In fact, I'm much more interested in the way DRK came in, threw a sucker punch and ran out. This whole pissing contest has started due to the 'claim' and now he's got scumhunting/trapping bragging rights.

Vote: DeathRowKitty
Avoiding votes by means of the spelling of my name.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:26 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

OhGodMyLife replaces canadianbovine. Starbuck replaces MightyFireball.
green shirt thursdays
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:40 am

Post by Starbuck »

Hey guys,

Just checking in, will be catching up shortly.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Dragonfly13
Dragonfly13
Goon
Dragonfly13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:58 am

Post by Dragonfly13 »

I'm getting ready to do some responses later today. For now though, nacho, who do you find scummiest? What do you think of DRK and BC?
Need [color=blue]0[/color] replacement(s) for [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13188]Mini 911[/url].
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:43 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Hey y'all. Catchup coming soon.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:50 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Did a quick skim. Very quick. I'll go more in depth later, to reward myself for reaching a significant word plateau in NaNo. I'll also be placing a vote after getting answers for the following:

@saberwolf, please give your opinion of nachomamma. Also, please name at least one person you strongly believe to be pro-town.

@taranski, who is more likely to be scum: nhammen or DeathRowKitty? Why?

@nhammen, why should I vote for bloodcovenent?
Taranski
Taranski
Goon
Taranski
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:05 am

Post by Taranski »

hmmmm. That's a fairly hard question. I haven't been paying attention to nham at all. And drk can go either way, I found Sera's case on him lacking. I'm going to reread soon though so I'll def come back to that question.
Taranski
Taranski
Goon
Taranski
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:07 am

Post by Taranski »

Also whats with the question to saber? Don't see what you expect to gain by knowing who saber thinks is most town.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Reaction analyzationing time! Thank you for being patient (except those of you that weren't).

Dragonfly13

His first reaction is that I'm "obviously lying" and his only other post says that he's never heard of a mod sending a PM revealing a player's alignment. I find it weird that he seems almost angry about my vote in his first post, but it looks to me like he wasn't serious.

Verdict
- Very, very, very slightly scummy based on reaction to my claim. Essentially no read.

Nachomamma8

It seems he never quite took the situation too seriously. He made a couple of joking comments (The mod is wrong! We already caught the scum!). What I find most odd is that even after BC went all serious, NM was talking to BC as if it were a joke (which I believe he later accredited to believing BC was joking).

He says in this post that "lyncher/traitor" isn't too farfetched," which seems odd when combined with the fact that he seemed to be taking the whole situation as a joke. If he assumed my claim was a joke, then why would he have any reason to believe lyncher/traitor was plausible? He then accepted BC's explanation of why Tar was scummy for bringing up lyncher/traitor (the reasoning was that if I had been serious about my guilty, bringing up lyncher/traitor could get my lynched instead), which is based entirely on the fact that nham is scum. I find it odd that neither of them realized they were assuming nham was scum. Perhaps nham is scum along with one or both of them and they didn't realize there assumptions? Perhaps they're both scum who didn't have to stop and consider who could be scum and didn't realize they were making an assumption? Both or at least one town, both of whom just didn't realize it? Only time will tell.

Verdict
- Scummy response (second scummiest for response IMO (BC being first)

Taranski

Personally, I think he had the most level-headed response to the whole situation. He at first assumed I was joking, without making a big deal out of it or going out of his way to show he thought it was some crazy joke. I don't see anything wrong with his asking if I was serious and it seems like a very natural reaction. If he really didn't believe I was serious but saw BC getting all worked up about it, it would make sense to ask me if I was serious and I would hardly call it rolefishing.

His comment about lynchers/traitors is interesting. It can definitely be viewed as anti-town, but I don't think it is unless nham flips scum.

I never got that idea BC was talking about that Tar wouldn't have voted for nham under any circumstances. He did say that regardless of whether or not I was serious, he wouldn't quicklynch and given that he didn't think I was serious, it would make no sense to vote nham.

Result
- Towniest response of anyone who commented
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by saberwolf »

[quote="OhGodMyLife"]Did a quick skim. Very quick. I'll go more in depth later, to reward myself for reaching a significant word plateau in NaNo. I'll also be placing a vote after getting answers for the following:

@saberwolf, please give your opinion of nachomamma. Also, please name at least one person you strongly believe to be pro-town.

@taranski, who is more likely to be scum: nhammen or DeathRowKitty? Why?

@nhammen, why should I vote for bloodcovenent?[/quote

my opinion on nachomamma is someone who gets by somewhat unnoticed. I have not the slightest who this is without ISOing them, and I realised if I need to ISO them to answer this, then I don't really have a read on them. As for my most pro-town player, I already said I'm keeping this information private. I'm not giving scum NK targets on day 1.
Show

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Unvote:
Vote: nhammen

Very simple solution here. We lynch Nham, and if he flips town, then DRK dies. If he flips scum, then DRK is either town, or scum that is willing to lose his partner in a gambit.

We need more votes on Nham. Anyone that does not vote him will be labeled his scumbuddy.
Looking back, I really don't like this post. Mainly for this reason...
Seraphim wrote: Vote: canadianbovine

Obv scum. Seriously, if you're not voting him, you're probably his scumbuddy.
At this point, Seraphim was obviously joking. So, using the same wording as someone who was joking when you apparently weren't is extremely suspicious from where I'm sitting. In fact, it warrants an
Unvote, Vote:Blood Covenent

The reason the wording seems so suspicious to me is because it seems like a half-assed scum gambit. As in, he's going to push to get the double mislynch but use this same wording to act like he was joking if people took it the wrong way. People reacted to his response like it was fairly pro-town at first, so there was no need to retract his statement.

And his supposed seriousness continues...
BloodCovenent wrote:
Dragonfly13 wrote: Are we really supposed to believe the mod sent you a message about someone else's alignment? I've never heard of that. This is weird.
Then you have obviously not played enough mafia.
BloodCovenent wrote:
Taranski wrote: I didn't think whoever said that was serious.

even if he is, not gonna quicklynch someone for such a reason.
Scum partner number 1.
Now, for the big one. If BC wasn't joking in his response, then that means this is some serious rolefishing...
BloodCovenent wrote: show me the confirmation. If you were a day cop, and truly investigated me, then you would not be calling me confirmed scum.
Alright, what do day cops have to do whatsoever with anything we were talking about? In a serious light, why would you EVER bring this up?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Taranski wrote:hmmm, drk, can you confirm that you are being legit and not fuckin around cuz of RVS
dude, quit role fishing.

This post should not be answered, and it is scummy as hell.
This post screams scum to me; it is as if he's trying to stop people from questioning it by making the act of questioning itself scummy; on top of that, it's hypocritical for him to accuse someone of rolefishing when he just got done doing so.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”