Happy Scumday!

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by Raskol »

Mr.Jester wrote:
Raskol wrote:
vote: Mr. Jester
Where is your argument that I am scum?
Why, I'm ever so glad you asked!

1. The bit with U.N. Owen doesn't make any sense. You made a case on him but you stuck with your random vote and chose to FOS him instead---then when questioned about it you said he hadn't "convinced you he was scum" yet. But he'd convinced you more than your random vote, on whom you had no case at all, had.

2. You've been pushing on lurkers but haven't been contributing much of anything yourself. Seems like an easy way out for scum.
Gyro
Gyro
Townie
Gyro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by Gyro »

Post 217 is pointless. I did make a post before the prod, thus I said you were wrong. Didn't have to go PROVE yourself.

xvart makes absolutely no points whatsoever, I mean just no points at all. I read all of what you had to say on the comments above and I'd respond if I didn't feel it was such a waste of fucking time discussing the way I post.

The way I posted in the beginning is nothing new and nothing that you could build any type of case on. I saw an argument, really didn't concern me and I didn't wanna jump into it yet I wanted to give some input.

Also ; I'm not a regular here. I was in fact off the site for 3 or 4 days prior to receiving the prod so yeah. Although I'm on here daily as of now.

Long story short, after repeatedly re-reading what you've had to say and trying to see your points I've come to the conclusion you have none. All you've been doing is arguing semantics with me ever since I became more outspoken in the game.

My vote also stands. Both those guys don't sit well with me.
I always tell the truth, even when I lie
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Faraday »

Raskol (1) (kikuchiyo, ]
Malpascp (1) [afatchic]
crypto (1) [ Malpascp]
Netapolis (1) [Gyro]
Mr.Jester (2) [Raskol, Crypto]
Gyro (2) [Xvart, Netapolis]

Not voting: (4) [Walrus Helmet, Mr. Jester,Ectomancer, JereIC]

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
Day 1 deadline hits on Tuesday 10th November @ 11am GMT
Last edited by Faraday on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
walrus helmet
walrus helmet
Goon
walrus helmet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:52 am

Post by walrus helmet »

Sorry for the late response. But I thought it was interesting so I will bring it up from the dredges of page 8.
crypto wrote:@walrus helmet

walrus helmet wrote:
Demonstrating my preferred style of unvoting.

Why did you feel the need to do so?

Also, what do you think of Kiku, Ecto, and Neto? (Awesomely intuitive nicknames, by the way.)
I don't have a good read on Kikuchiyo. Ectomancer I think is speaking too much like a lawyer (I think he mentioned he was a law student?) which makes me suspect that he's trying to hide behind a persona. Kind of like UN Owen was but more subtle and less obnoxious.

Netopalis came out of your exchange looking awful. But his main complaint against you is that you were badgering him with the same question(s). That reminded me that your first question about the non-event of unvoting was just a rephrase of a previous question, which has been answered. I was clearing my RVS vote, doing so while discussing word style. I didn't feel a "need", it was just convenient.

So I guess I can say that I feel where Netopalis is coming from when he thinks your scum.
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:54 am

Post by Ectomancer »

Certainly you are thinking of someone else as I've never even considered law as a profession (except breaking it maybe), and before you make accusations of 'hiding behind a persona', you should do a little meta work first. I only have 3500 posts that sound just the same.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:58 am

Post by Netopalis »

(I'm the law student, incidentally)
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:16 am

Post by JereIC »

I've put more effort into reading Gryo's posts, and I'm liking them less and less. In 172:
Gryo wrote:I play like that sometimes, especially on day one. Considering the current arguments don't involve me I really can't jump into them, nor would I want to.
But I don't wanna be inactive or considered a lurker so I must give that generic commentary type posts
until I can really get involved in something which has been hard considering the entire game thus far has been based on arguing on mafia play methods and such, which I'm not accustomed to.
The bolded part seems like a defense of active lurking. While I can sympathize with not having much to say, the idea that you've got to post generic commentary to not appear to be lurking is pretty scummy.

In 195:
Gryo wrote:
stronger fos

actually, I dislike stalling.

vote: Netopalis

Didn't wanna vote considering it looks like I did it because you accused me but remember it's only because I called you out. So yeh.
This part is strange. If you're going to vote the guy, why post an FOS two lines before? If you were going to FOS him, but then changed your mind before posting, why not just delete the FOS line? It looks like an act.

In 209, Gryo responds to xvart's post, and then:
Gryo wrote:After reading this mega-post I honestly don't see where you're coming from with this vote. It's been seemingly a sum-up of my play and you not liking it.

You said you don't think I'm necessarily mafia followed by saying one of my joke posts where I rhymed a sentence screams scum.

You said I was a lurker and someone who gave vague info then began attacking all my comments which related to in-depth gameplay.

It's hard to take you seriously with you flipping your words every chance you get.

From the looks of it this
seems like a attempt to back up Netopalis.
I don't like him bringing Neto into the argument (bolded part). Charitably, it looks like a scumbuddy theory without knowing that Neto is scum in the first place. Cynically, it looks like an attempt to divert attention back to the big suspect of the day, Neto.

In post 226:
Gryo wrote:Post 217 is pointless. I did make a post before the prod, thus I said you were wrong. Didn't have to go PROVE yourself.
It's pretty obvious Xvart knew about Gryo's previous posts - he even quoted the "dry humping" comment from one of them. The fact that Gryo's pushing this point, even though Xvart clarified himself in 217, looks like a willful misrepresentation of what Xvart said, and therefore scummy.

Vote: Gryo
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:16 am

Post by JereIC »

EBWOP: Where's AFC?
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:04 am

Post by malpascp »

Not here
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:13 am

Post by JereIC »

malpascp wrote:Not here
Your last post was 10/31, and you have only two words to contribute? You seriously need to replace out of a few of your 7 games.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:18 am

Post by crypto »

JereIC wrote:
malpascp wrote:Not here
Your last post was 10/31, and you have only two words to contribute? You seriously need to replace out of a few of your 7 games.
Malpascp would like to apologize for failing to participate. Malpascp would like to inform us that he is very busy joining even more games in the Queue, and that once he is finished with his business in the Queue he will
continue to ignore this game
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:27 am

Post by malpascp »

Im not joining more games
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:28 am

Post by malpascp »

This post had 5 words happy now?
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
walrus helmet
walrus helmet
Goon
walrus helmet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:33 am

Post by walrus helmet »

Ectomancer wrote:Certainly you are thinking of someone else as I've never even considered law as a profession (except breaking it maybe), and before you make accusations of 'hiding behind a persona', you should do a little meta work first. I only have 3500 posts that sound just the same.
Sorry, I confused early posts of yours with Netopalis. Going to re-read the beginning of the game today.

malpascp, are you intentionally posting little? We are asking you to post more frequently, with significantly more content in each post. Look at how everyone else's posts, they have ideas and discussions. Yours are barely a sentence. If you aren't posting anything of value then you're not playing the game, and if you're not playing the game then you need to be replaced.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:39 am

Post by crypto »

No, Malpascp. Fuck you. Participate in your games or leave. People like you are one of the reasons this site doesn't live up to its full potential. Your unashamed lurking wrecks games.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:41 am

Post by crypto »

*mumbles apology for language*
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:56 am

Post by JereIC »

malpascp wrote:This post had 5 words happy now?
For five words, you could have at least said "I think <
insert dude of choice
> is scum."
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:58 am

Post by malpascp »

I cant participate when you want
As you look so informed, you know I dont spam on my other games too
I simply joined the game in a bad season
Also Im from Portugal so posting alone is a bit less funny than talking
But im goin to post a bit more this weekend
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:59 am

Post by malpascp »

JereIC wrote:
malpascp wrote:This post had 5 words happy now?
For five words, you could have at least said "I think <
insert dude of choice
> is scum."
Im voting crypto, I think he is scum
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:04 am

Post by Netopalis »

Why do you think he is scum?

Also: Crypto, no apology needed on language. I feel the exact same way.

Malpa: Post, die or be replaced. We want reasoning behind your suspicions, too.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:08 am

Post by malpascp »

Ok, but this is not the right time
Its 23h here I can something I shouldnt I dont think properly right now
So...
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:09 am

Post by Netopalis »

I'm not asking you to post this very second, I'm asking you to post more than once every 3 days.

crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:12 am

Post by crypto »

Unvote. Vote: Malpascp.
I see more merit in this lynch than in any other barring maybe Neto. I guess I'll just go with his vote for me being newb scum OMGUS instead of newb town OMGUS. Suits my agenda.

Get rid him.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:23 am

Post by Netopalis »

That's a bit hasty, don't you think? Not that I disagree - Malpa is an excellent play today, but shouldn't we hear what he has to say first, no matter how incomprehensible?

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:27 am

Post by xvart »

Gyro wrote:Post 217 is pointless. I did make a post before the prod, thus I said you were wrong. Didn't have to go PROVE yourself.
Yes, you did make a post before the prod. The one where you essentially said you would be lurking. I didn't have to prove myself? So when someone calls me a liar I shouldn't prove myself otherwise, especially when the claim that I am a liar is untrue? I wouldn't have made such a big deal about it, except for the fact you told me to "learn to pay attention."
Gyro wrote:xvart makes absolutely no points whatsoever, I mean just no points at all. I read all of what you had to say on the comments above and I'd respond if I didn't feel it was such a waste of fucking time discussing the way I post.
I'm sorry if my post was unclear (I don't think it was), but I was explaining to you (and everyone else) that the way you depicted my comments as contradictory was untrue. The only comment that was true was the one about me saying you weren't scum, then voting for you; but as I explained, that was a mistake of having nine pages to catch up on and posting too much without rereading it carefully enough. That is a lesson learned for me for the future when I replace in.

I think I've made some pretty solid arguments against you and you continue to simply try and dismiss them by backpedaling or outright saying it is a waste of time to read.

I'm not sure if you are intentionally misrepresenting me and my posts, but as more and more posts come out, it seems that way. And, misrepresentation is a tool of scum. I doubt you will succeed in undermining me by simply saying my posts are a waste of time.
malpascp wrote:Im not joining more games
Except you just confirmed in another game 30 minutes prior to this post.
malpascp wrote:Ok, but this is not the right time
Its 23h here I can something I shouldnt I dont think properly right now
So...
Maybe you could have posted something (anything!) constructive an hour ago when you were posting useless drivel?
malpascp wrote:As you look so informed, you know I dont spam on my other games too
But there is a difference between spamming and normal posting. You have spammed almost twice your total posts in this thread in the past hour. So you only spam crap every three days (or more)?

xvart.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”