ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Day 1's already been long enough without a deadline extension imo.
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by archaebob »

I disagree.

I would really appreciate time to collect myself and get some questions out before the day ends.

Though if I don't get my act together by this weekend, I of course won't at all begrudge the day going to night.
"What happened to your eye?"
"Ice pick, 1957. Anymore questions?"
"Just asking, jeez..."
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

CA wrote:
DRK wrote: Do you understand why I asked people to tell me why bringing up a jester is scummy?
To be honest, no. Mind explaining it to me, because I really don't see how this question connects to my post? (a little out of it today, lol)
Here's my point: let's say for sake of argument that you're right about me starting the jester discussion (you're not, but let's just say for a moment that you are). You've been saying for most of the game (in addition to a couple of other players recently that bringing up a jester is scummy, no doubt parroting either classic mafia theory or some player who was parroting classic mafia theory. What is it about bringing up a jester that makes it scummy and more to the point, can that reasoning be applied to this situation? The answer is that no, that reasoning can't be applied to this situation and in most situations, if anything, bringing up a jester is anti-town, not scummy.

I asked a couple of people (KoC and DJ IIRC) how the reasoning could be applied to me and you jumped in and said it applied to me because my starting the discussion about jesters was scummy, which completely ignores the point of the question.

@AB
If you can't catch up by deadline, do you think you could at least get your suspicions in order a bit? I don't think there are many of us who want a deadline extension at this point (I could be wrong on this). My opinion is that long days favor town, but very long days favor scum.
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by archaebob »

@ DRK -

No, there is no possible way that i can get my opinions in order "a bit". When my opinions are together, they will be completely together, and that's when I'll post.

Actually, I do suspect that I'll be caught up pretty solidly before the deadline. I'm just worried I won't have time to do what I want to do before the day ends.

Meh, whatever, you guys decide what you want, I just kinda showed up.
"Just asking, jeez..."
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by Furry »

Deadline should be anywhere from 5 to 7 days from the time a replacement is found. Deadline should never be past 7 days from the original posted deadline. Rule two superceeds rule one. Thy be the laws of deadline.
Temporary unretired alt
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:38 pm

Post by Raskol »

Furry---not having time to push an alternate lynch is no reason not to make cases. If CA is truly your top suspect, then fine, but you shouldn't avoid pushing lynches just because you think you won't be supported. If you end up having to go with the majority to avoid a no lynch, fine, but do your best---sticking with easy bandwagons just because they're easy doesn't help the town, and makes people like me find you suspicious.

Sanjay---I unvoted because I was mistaken about one of my main points against him. I'm starting to feel a bit better about getting back on his wagon because he still hasn't caught up (I have and I replaced in after him), and he hasn't posted a case summary on DRK, but I'd rather feel things out a bit first before I vote again. I still need a better handle on the game.

Looker---Don't rolefish. Also, try not to get yourself modkilled :p
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by Furry »

Raskol wrote:Furry---not having time to push an alternate lynch is no reason not to make cases. If CA is truly your top suspect, then fine, but you shouldn't avoid pushing lynches just because you think you won't be supported. If you end up having to go with the majority to avoid a no lynch, fine, but do your best---sticking with easy bandwagons just because they're easy doesn't help the town, and makes people like me find you suspicious.
CA is my top pick. DJ is not my second pick, my second (and third) picks have no votes however. Im planning to stick on my top suspect, but with all likeyhood if shifts need to occur, it will be close to deadline and there will not be enough time to lay out a great case on a third party. If CA was not my top suspect I wouldnt of came into the game voting him. I am confident in my ability to shake things up when I have time to.
Temporary unretired alt
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:44 pm

Post by Looker »

Kreriov's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1951796#1951796]Post 774[/url] wrote:I will make a decision tommorrow before I leave work. Right now I am inclined to keep the deadline in place.
YAAY!
ConfidAnon's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1951827#1951827]Post 775[/url] wrote:Day 1's already been long enough without a deadline extension imo.
YAAY! It's time for
Night
!
archaebob's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1951830#1951830]Post 776[/url] wrote:I disagree.

I would really appreciate time to collect myself and get some questions out before the day ends.

Though if I don't get my act together by this weekend, I of course won't at all begrudge the day going to night.
YAAY! Let's get some role confirmations!
Raskol's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1952352#1952352]Post 780[/url] wrote:Furry---not having time to push an alternate lynch is no reason not to make cases. If CA is truly your top suspect, then fine, but you shouldn't avoid pushing lynches just because you think you won't be supported. If you end up having to go with the majority to avoid a no lynch, fine, but do your best---sticking with easy bandwagons just because they're easy doesn't help the town, and makes people like me find you suspicious.

Sanjay---I unvoted because I was mistaken about one of my main points against him. I'm starting to feel a bit better about getting back on his wagon because he still hasn't caught up (I have and I replaced in after him), and he hasn't posted a case summary on DRK, but I'd rather feel things out a bit first before I vote again. I still need a better handle on the game.

Looker---Don't rolefish. Also, try not to get yourself modkilled :p
Hey, I'm trying. Are you talking about recently or before recently because it's happened like three times in the past month or so. I get so
zealous
! Lol. But what do you mean by rolefishing?
I
fished?
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:56 pm

Post by Raskol »

You asked me whether I was breadcrumbing. A lot of people will interpret that as you attempting to out power roles, which is a scum move.

BTW, I would appreciate a small extension. Maybe another 3-4 days?
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:59 pm

Post by don_johnson »

raskol: if you are going to vote me for not catching up as fast as you then you may as well do so. i live a dynamic lifestyle and i don't like replacing out of games. i don't think people have to participate at the same level as everyone else in order to offer reads on themselves or to decipher reads on others. i once replaced into a game and only read the rvs in order to place my vote for the day. so whatever.

why is everyone in such a rush to end the day?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Because this day SUCKS.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:02 pm

Post by Raskol »

Better hurry then. Not catching up is making you a decent policy vote.

I'm more concerned about your lack of case, though. Hearing your reasons for voting DRK would make me feel a whole lot better about you (that is, unless they're bad or scummy).
Sanjay
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Sanjay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:03 pm

Post by Sanjay »

Oh, also the deadline is less than a week away so it's not like we have a choice about it anyway.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Post by Raskol »

Sanjay---This day has sucked, but that's exactly
why
it needs to be extended a bit. Now's our chance to get some decent content in to go on tomorrow.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:02 pm

Post by Looker »

Raskol's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1952492#1952492]Post 783[/url] wrote:You asked me whether I was breadcrumbing. A lot of people will interpret that as you attempting to out power roles, which is a scum move.

BTW, I would appreciate a small extension. Maybe another 3-4 days?
But I thought Vanillas could crumb as well; however, I'm pretty sure this discussion would end up similar to that of the Jester Wars so I'll just drop it for now.
don_johnson's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1952498#1952498]Post 784[/url] wrote:raskol: if you are going to vote me for not catching up as fast as you then you may as well do so. i live a dynamic lifestyle and i don't like replacing out of games. i don't think people have to participate at the same level as everyone else in order to offer reads on themselves or to decipher reads on others. i once replaced into a game and only read the rvs in order to place my vote for the day. so whatever.

why is everyone in such a rush to end the day?
Because I've read it and it's pretty much done.
Yeah, and that, too....
Raskol's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1952504#1952504]Post 786[/url] wrote:Better hurry then. Not catching up is making you a decent policy vote.

I'm more concerned about your lack of case, though. Hearing your reasons for voting DRK would make me feel a whole lot better about you (that is, unless they're bad or scummy).
Policy vote? How so? You're not even voting...
Raskol's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1952510#1952510]Post 788[/url] wrote:Sanjay---This day has sucked, but that's exactly
why
it needs to be extended a bit. Now's our chance to get some decent content in to go on tomorrow.
I've gotten my content - 32 pages of it. Now I believe it's time for Night. I say get your votes where you want to get'em, cuz it's time to get sum shut-eye.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:10 am

Post by Kreriov »

Vote Count

don_johnson (2) - ZazieR Shrinehme
ConfidAnon (3) - Sanjay DeathRowKitty Furry
DeathRowKitty (4)
- ConfidAnon don_johnson BigBear Knight of Cydonia
Sanjay (1) - Looker

Not voting: archaebob Raskol

With 12 alive is takes 7 to lynch.

Looking for a replacement for Shrinehme

DEADLINE SET: 10 Nov 2009 (Tues) @ 11pm EST
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:05 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Krer, I'll crossreplace into another game if you can find someone willing from another game.
Kreriov
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Kreriov
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:28 am

Post by Kreriov »

Ok, Ill see what I can find. Thank you!
Kreriov
-Most people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down stairs.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:15 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

@KoC
Don't forget about my question for you here.

@BB
This is a reminder for you to.

Activity issues or not, I find it very interesting that neither player's responded after they both jumped on me over very little.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:16 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

EBWOP: "too," not "to"
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by Looker »

DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1953329#1953329]Post 793[/url] wrote:@KoC
Don't forget about my question for you here.

@BB
This is a reminder for you to.

Activity issues or not, I find it very interesting that neither player's responded after they both jumped on me over very little.
I think you're going to die, DRK, one way or the other. I'd be more suprised than anything if you were to somehow make it to D2.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

There's still around 3 days and 19.5 hours until deadline. If I get lynched for a mass of null tells (a.k.a. what would happen if the day were to end now), someone better do some hardcore investigation of this wagon. There's no way everyone on my wagon is town.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by Looker »

DeathRowKitty's [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1953722#1953722]Post 796[/url] wrote:There's still around 3 days and 19.5 hours until deadline. If I get lynched for a mass of null tells (a.k.a. what would happen if the day were to end now), someone better do some hardcore investigation of this wagon. There's no way everyone on my wagon is town.
Have you not heard a word of what I've been saying this whole time?

You flip town - KoC, BigBear
ConfidAnon flips town - Sanjay, Furry

Or at least that's as of this post. I'm not psychic, things could change in that 3-day, 19.5-hour span of null-tell analysis.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by Furry »

DRK should claim at this time tomorrow if we havent heard anything about the deadline. I still think he is town, but regardless of what role he is, late day moving will occur after a claim. I would rather us have time to at least analyze a bit before going to deadline.
Temporary unretired alt
archaebob
archaebob
Mafia Scum
archaebob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Post by archaebob »

I'm not totally done reading this monster yet, but where I am right now, I do not at all support the DRK wagon. He seems very pro-town to me. Even if he IS scum, he's a very costly mislynch, as he has contributed a lot to the activity of this thread.

I don't know who else I'd want to vote at this moment, because I'm still reading. But if DRK flips town today, I'm going to be coming down pretty hard on the wagon that done it tomorrow.
"Just asking, jeez..."

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”