FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

Unvote, vote almightybob

I think Sanjay is actually right about this.
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by Mufasa »

Im voting Suave because that was who my intent to kill was last night, and he wasnt killed.
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by EtherealCookie »

Sanjay wrote:
Max wrote:
Me - Page 29 wrote:They target the person with the ability and they would also select the target
Um, doesn't this mean that all the redirector did was pick Mufasa and pick either Starbuck or My Milked Eek?

How does Mr Suave factor in to this at all?

What's up, Suave-wagon? Are you reading different posts than I am?
Apparently, because I'm still pretty confused about how the redirector works, but I think I get it now.
My question is, why would the redirector pick Mufasa? What made him seem Vigilante? I mean, if the redirector picked wrong, he'd lose his ability, so it's a big risk.
Unvote
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Sanjay wrote:
Max wrote:
Me - Page 29 wrote:They target the person with the ability and they would also select the target
Um, doesn't this mean that all the redirector did was pick Mufasa and pick either Starbuck or My Milked Eek?

How does Mr Suave factor in to this at all?

What's up, Suave-wagon? Are you reading different posts than I am?
I addressed this too, but if you look at it from a mathematical standpoint, the odds are greater for suave to be scum than anyone else, simply because he'd be one less person to account for in the redirecting odds.

I think it was a good call for scum to pick mufasa, because he did jokingly daykill me ITT, but could be percieved as a breadcrumb. So the fact that he was targetted could make sense from that. Whoever was targetted [i''m not sure how to show this but i'm certain its true] stands the most likely to be scum. It's like the pick a card game, but in reverse, where the wrong choice was shown, but we choose not to switch.
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by EtherealCookie »

Oh right, I can't unvote.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by Snow White »

I dont necessarily think Mr.Swauve is scum. If there is a redirector then he could, as the mod pointed out have chosen Mufasa and Mr.Swauve. What i dont understand is how after my cop claim that i wasnt mistargetted. Ooh well, no action taken here anyway.

Earlier apologies to FaerieLord. Im clearly blind. :lol: Anyway. Why the vote on almightybob? My scumdar is not functioning at all in this game but i have found him probably one of the most pro town people in the game thus far.

Clearly im comfortable with my own vote for the minute.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm also very curious to hear about FL's vote on AlmightyBob. Please, FL. Enlighten us.
green shirt thursdays
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by manho »

reading up to page 13, and i'll have no time to read/post until tomorrow morning, in my time zone.

SW is still the scum up to page 13 and i'm wondering why he had not been lynched yet before page 13. saber was scumhunting and was pro-town, but he was scumhunting and seemed pro-town in my last game with him where he turned out SK. sanjay is pro-town. gut-feeling for the followings: mufasa-town, xreckonerx-scum, AlmightyBob-scum, dram-scum, mrsuave-town. neutral for the remainings.
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:42 pm

Post by EtherealCookie »

manho wrote:reading up to page 13, and i'll have no time to read/post until tomorrow morning, in my time zone.

SW is still the scum up to page 13 and i'm wondering why he had not been lynched yet before page 13. saber was scumhunting and was pro-town, but he was scumhunting and seemed pro-town in my last game with him where he turned out SK. sanjay is pro-town. gut-feeling for the followings: mufasa-town, xreckonerx-scum, AlmightyBob-scum, dram-scum, mrsuave-town. neutral for the remainings.
He claimed Cop, BloodCovenant claimed cop too, BC was lynched and found to be Godfather, that was the only other person that claimed cop so we're going with SW being cop, I believe.
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:54 am

Post by almightybob »

I'm still V/LA, but I just had a minute to pop on. I am now banging my head off the keyboard.

Seriously guys, has nobody bothered to read my posts? I've already asked the mod for clarification on the redirector role. Did none of you read his reply? He explained how it works. I can't believe you lot are still voting MrSuave based on that logic, when it's been explained to be wrong by the mod himself.

In case you lot still don't get it, I made a diagram to illustrate it, which I posted back on page 27. If Scenario One was the case, then yes MrSuave would almost definitely be scum. But the mod has made it clear that Scenario Two is the case, which means we can't tell anything about MrSuave's role from the vig claim.

Jesus, I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall here. All of you, please do me the courtesy of reading what I write.

Also, FL's vote on me seems very random. Are you just using me as a placeholder because you can't unvote? Because I can't see how agreeing with Sanjay makes me at all scummy.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:04 am

Post by manho »

@cookie: that's a spoiler!!! you should put it in the spoiler tag!!!
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:58 am

Post by manho »

finished reading up to n2 ended.

SW is scum. the roleclaim is faked. SW even said he expect a second cop to save himself from a possible counterclaim. and BC said he would skip the analysis and claim cop, probably implying he didn't know SW's claim but his claim is accidentally the same with SW's. why didn't BC just counterclaim cop to save himself and got SW lynched? BC even didn't attempt to vote SW. i don't see why a godfather not trying to get a claimed cop lynched, unless they are indeed scum-buddy.

vote: SW

will continue my read tomorrow.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:38 am

Post by MrSuave »

wow, that was the fastest wagon I've seen made on me yet. And did I miss your reasoning for wanting me dead Mufasa?

I am going to say thaaaat.... Dramonic is scum because he's not playing the good old pro town player he was in my game with him as a townie. He's playing more like the scum dramonic that got me killed >=(.

unvote vote:dramonic

also... I have my eyes on you RECONER.... my eyes on you...
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:55 am

Post by FaerieLord »

xRECKONERx wrote:I'm also very curious to hear about FL's vote on AlmightyBob. Please, FL. Enlighten us.
It's a placement vote. Almighty bob is towniest to me, so I'm placing it on him as a place holder
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:56 am

Post by almightybob »

Effectively back from the V/LA.

This Suave wagon piled high verrry fast. There's bound to be some opporunistic scum in there somewhere.
manho wrote:sanjay is pro-town. gut-feeling for the followings: mufasa-town, xreckonerx-scum, AlmightyBob-scum, dram-scum, mrsuave-town
6 questions. Why, why, why, why, why and why?

I agree with your read on sanjay, but that's about it.
Mufasa hadn't done anything to make me think he was particularly Town on D1, Reck has seemed pretty Town to me the whole game, I'm obvTown, dramonic has seemed neutralish and MrSuave hasn't said enough to go either way.
MrSuave wrote: Dramonic is scum because he's not playing the good old pro town player he was in my game with him as a townie. He's playing more like the scum dramonic that got me killed >=(.
Links to the games in question?
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

Love ya too Suave XD

Which game are we referring to here, there are kind of a lot ^_^;
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by MrSuave »

haha </3

I'm refering to Korlash where you were town, and Pokemon madness where you were scum. All our other games are still not over, so I can't really say anything about them. But I'm seeing more Pokemon here, and not so much Korlash.

Korlash
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... highlight=

Pokemon
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... highlight=

those are the links.
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by Mufasa »

My reason was you were voting with BC on that last lynch.
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:54 pm

Post by Santos »

Am I still voting Mufasa?

Unvote

I want to hear what FaerieLord has to say.
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:33 am

Post by manho »

almightybob wrote:
manho wrote:sanjay is pro-town. gut-feeling for the followings: mufasa-town, xreckonerx-scum, AlmightyBob-scum, dram-scum, mrsuave-town
6 questions. Why, why, why, why, why and why?

I agree with your read on sanjay, but that's about it.
Mufasa hadn't done anything to make me think he was particularly Town on D1, Reck has seemed pretty Town to me the whole game, I'm obvTown, dramonic has seemed neutralish and MrSuave hasn't said enough to go either way.
sanjay was contributing a lot and really scumhunting. and i had stated the reasons for the others, that is gut feeling.

i will give a more detailed analysis after finishing the reading.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:34 am

Post by manho »

finally finish the reading.

SW is scum, and i have stated the reason in my last post and his day 2 action doesn't change my stance.

reck is scum, and the case will follow soon.

mufasa is our vig unless zoneace counterclaim.

mrsuave is not necessary scum, as scum need only target mufasa and (starbuck or MME). it shouldn't be a matter why mufasa was targetted by the redirector as it is clearly the fact.

the traitor is helpness, didn't have any power, and even don't know who they need to support.
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:47 am

Post by almightybob »

manho wrote:reck is scum, and the case will follow soon.
Looking forward to seeing this, since I've not noticed anything to suggest it.
I'm a townie! Honest!

almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:53 am

Post by almightybob »

Although having said that, reck was late onto the suavewagon despite earlier saying he didn't follow the logic behind it.

Reck, why did you vote for Suave and put him at L-2 (if your count was correct) when you said in the post before that you were still confused about elements of his claim and about the mechanics and implications of the redirect?
I'm a townie! Honest!

manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:14 am

Post by manho »

xRECKONERx wrote:BC's claim is obviously bullshit. Can we just lynch him please.
BC's claim is just the same as SW's claim. so why is reck so sure that SW is telling the truth while BC isn't?
xRECKONERx wrote:I'm going to take a leap here and assume that Snow White's claim is legitimate, since BC faked his claim. Snow White, do you have results? I'm also gonna go ahead and pre-emptively say Sposh is NOT the lynch for today since BC was voting him, and I don't think he was bussing.
there are just too many assumptions.
xRECKONERx wrote:Ninja'd. Also, I support the idea of lynching Suave and then using that to determine Mufasa's alignment... though it might be quicker just to lynch Mufasa and get the scum that way =P
so SW is definitely town but Mufasa is definitely scum? they both claimed to be a power role.
xRECKONERx wrote:
Sanjay wrote:The players alive that haven't posted since Mufasa claimed:

Remplacement of DeathNote, Santos, Deuxieme Octopus, MrSuave
drunk epiphanies ftw!

what was The point of Really showing us this, exactly? Are you trying to appear townie? I think you are just trying to appear townie without being pro-town. Tell me: do you think this is really gonna solve anything? OR what? please, let me know... im dying to hear.
there is nothing wrong in sanjay's quote. seems trying to get a mislynch here.
xRECKONERx wrote:
Vote: MrSuave

L-2?
the mod has just given the answer to reck's question, but he ignore the answer and vote mrsuave, who is not necassary the scum with the mod's answer.

in conclusion, reck has a clear bias on SW being town and BC being scum in day 1, which is a clear bussing on BC and defending SW at the same time. and in day 2, he pushed a mufasa lynch, even after mufasa claim vig. and he also pushed a mrsuave lynch, which clearly is not today's best lynch.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:16 am

Post by manho »

note that my case is a bit based on SW being scum, so my vote is still on SW and if he flip scum, reck is the other scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”