Gyro
Gyro
Townie
Gyro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:57 am

Post by Gyro »

You seem to flip-flop a lot with whos scum and who's not. One time they're scummy and the next they're pro-town and you are sure they're town.

I think Neto, crypto and possibly xvart are scum. I'm holding down my ground on this one. Hopefully some town come to their senses and see it my way.

Like I said, I'm prepared to claim if need be, although would rather not of course but willing.

@ crypto:

iirc, I wasn't on the Jester wagon, go check if ya want ; I did briefly vote Malpascp but unvoted with a logical explanation on what I said just before. I wasn't implying an OMGUS on him, on the contrary his play has been good but I can see past the lines so to speak.
I always tell the truth, even when I lie
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:58 am

Post by foilist13 »

@Netopalis - I was referring to post 506.

@Gyro - God damn it Gyro! Are you completely useless? I make a stab at Netopalis and you decide to jump on it and agree with me?! Have an original thought, Jesus Christ.
unvote, vote:Gyro
right now you are making not only yourself look like scum, but your making me look scummy too. Do you know haw easy of a mislynch you just set up for day three?

If you have something to claim now would be the time, your at L-1
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:00 am

Post by Netopalis »

Will respond to 506 in one moment, but why are you voting him if you feel that it will lead to a mislynch?
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:01 am

Post by Raskol »

Answer my questions, foilist.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:01 am

Post by Netopalis »

In 506, I say that if Malpa is scum, we would have a hard time proving it. I fail to see how this says that all inactive players are scum or that all active players are not scum. It is true, I tend to go after inactive players because they are impossible to read, have an equal chance of being scum and because I feel that it is best for the site if lurkers are lynched. However, this does not exonerate or excuse anyone else.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:02 am

Post by Netopalis »

Oh, I'd also like to point out....the above two posts make a strong case for a Gyro and Foilist scumgroup. It seems as if Foilist is getting angry at Gyro's play as ruining his own attempts to appear not-scum.

foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:03 am

Post by foilist13 »

And when did I ever say I wasn't suspicious of Malp? I don't think he's the best lynch candidate for today, but you people are setting me up in some sort of faction with him, and that does not sit well with me.

@Raskol - Why does it concern you that I haven't been going with the crowd? I'm pointing out things that I feel are relevant and the town needs to look at. Would you prefer that I blindly follow whatever bandwagon you happen to be on?
"If you are going to tell people the truth, you had better make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you."
foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:05 am

Post by foilist13 »

@Netopalis - Of course I'm mad at him. The mislynch was referring to me tomorrow, not to Gyro. If he flips scum, he's just buddied himself up to me which will make a case against me that I can't defend myself from because I didn't do anything, he did.
Gyro
Gyro
Townie
Gyro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:07 am

Post by Gyro »

foilist13 wrote:@Netopalis - I was referring to post 506.

@Gyro - God damn it Gyro! Are you completely useless? I make a stab at Netopalis and you decide to jump on it and agree with me?! Have an original thought, Jesus Christ.
unvote, vote:Gyro
right now you are making not only yourself look like scum, but your making me look scummy too. Do you know haw easy of a mislynch you just set up for day three?

If you have something to claim now would be the time, your at L-1
Are you serious? That's really laughable. My post has nothing to do with yours. I didn't even realize he had a vote on him when I was typing that.

Yeah, I'm the 1-shot vig. So..there you go.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:10 am

Post by Raskol »

foilist13 wrote:@Raskol - Why does it concern you that I haven't been going with the crowd? I'm pointing out things that I feel are relevant and the town needs to look at. Would you prefer that I blindly follow whatever bandwagon you happen to be on?
Don't be stupid. Answer the questions I asked, not the ones you'd like people to think I asked.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Raskol »

Raskol wrote:
foilist13 wrote:Jesus, lots of content to go through since my last post.
unvote
I don't think my case on Gyro hold water anymore since there are clearly bigger things going on.
Explain this. Do you still think Gyro is scum? If not, why not?
foilist13 wrote: Really didn't like that WIFOMy post by Neopalis. He basically took a post to say that scum here must be the lurking ones, and look at me, I'm posting regularly. Really didn't sit well with me. So far he is the scummiest player to me, but I'd be ok with a Malp lynch.

Vote:Netopalis
So it's between Neto and malpa for you now? I remember yesterday you said you had a general town read on everyone but Jester and malpa. What changed between then and now that's made you turn around on Neto? Was it just this post? Do you disagree that his activity makes him a worse lynch?
Just in case you missed it the first time.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:16 am

Post by Faraday »

Replacement search still going on :(

foilist13 (1) [Raskol]
Gyro (4) [xvart,Malpascp,crypto, Netapolis,foilist13]
Malpascp (2) [ Kikuchiyo, walrus helmet]
Netapolis (1) [ gyro]

Not voting: (2) [ JereIC, ]

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Netopalis »

Gyro wrote:
Yeah, I'm the 1-shot vig. So..there you go.
Incredibly convenient choice of claim....
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:29 am

Post by Netopalis »

Still, though...I guess we could always direct him to kill Malpa and see what happens. It might turn out to be useful....

Gyro
Gyro
Townie
Gyro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:36 am

Post by Gyro »

Well I did breadcrumb that my role was a very typical town role earlier on and it was. Expecting to be unvoted soon. :oops:

And surely I can prove my role as well. But I guess I'll probably be a victim of tonight's scum kill regardless.

Netopalis, directing the vig is quite scummy.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:41 am

Post by Netopalis »

Not really. It's been done in a variety of other games.

foilist13
foilist13
Mafia Scum
foilist13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:43 am

Post by foilist13 »

@Raskol - At the time I thought Gyro might be scum based on the original case I posted against him, but I decided that it wasn't significant enough to lynch him, and so my vote belonged elsewhere.

When the hell did I say I was suspicious of Malp, or ever that I wanted to lynch him today? Your putting up your own suspicions as mine. I voted him D-1 based solely on the fact that judging from the list he was a lurker and that there were attacks on him on the same page. I'm not a supporter of a Malp lynch today.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by Raskol »

foilist13 wrote:I'd be ok with a Malp lynch.
foilist13 wrote:And when did I ever say I wasn't suspicious of Malp?
foilist13 wrote:When the hell did I say I was suspicious of Malp, or ever that I wanted to lynch him today?
obvscum, lynch now please.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Wow. Yeah, good points, Raskol.

Gyro: You'd best come through with your ability tonight.

Everyone else: Directed or undirected vig from Gyro? I'd prefer the directed because, frankly, I don't trust his judgment all that well.

Unvote, vote: Foilistc

Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by Raskol »

I'd prefer a semi-directed vig kill. I'd like Gyro to choose one person out of malpa, walrus helmet, or xvart, without telling anyone who until tomorrow. This is assuming foilist is lynched today, of course (which he should be).

That list is up for discussion, of course, but those are the people I'd least dislike to see vigged, and I think regardles of who is on the list there should be a list of three.

We will be able to confirm him if there are two kills. If there aren't two kills, and he's still alive tomorrow, well...
Gyro
Gyro
Townie
Gyro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by Gyro »

That's hurtful.

Don't trust my judgment, why? Do you think I'm going to target you or something?
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Raskol »

I completely forgot, actually JereIC should be on the list too---so cut out xvart for him.

Vig either malpa, JereIC, or walrus helmet, but don't tell anyone which one until tomorrow.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Agreed with Raskol.

Gyro, I don't trust your judgment because in the past you've been proven to not really know what's going on. You are always piggybacking your suspicions on those of another. I therefore think that it is in the town's best interest if we at least give you some guidelines so that you don't do something ridiculous.

xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by xvart »

For now:

Unvote: Gyro

Will post some thoughts in a bit.

xvart.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by Raskol »

I don't personally mistrust your judgment, Gyro, it's just that I think it would be better if you stuck to one of those players, as they're people I can't really form any connections to or get any good read on and would rather see them die than anyone else---I don't like having them around in LyLo. Agreeing to take some direction from the town will also help convince people that you aren't a serial killer, which will be important if this is going to clear you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”