MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by MrSuave »

why? just because I'm following my gut doesn't mean I'm not doing anything. I've found that my guy is a good thing to follow =D
stuntkeyboardist
stuntkeyboardist
Goon
stuntkeyboardist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by stuntkeyboardist »

Day 3 Vote Count

StrangerCoug - 3 - cruelty, MrSuave, DeathRowKitty

MrSuave - 2 - StrangerCoug, Chaco
Chaco- 1 - Nikanor
cruelty- 1 - Jazzmyn

Once again, the village is uneasy on their decision. After 3 days worth of arguing and failure, fatigue is setting in as the group struggles to create any basis for an argument. "What the hell?" asks DeathRowKitty. As the sun begins to set, he, along with MrSuave and cruelty grab StrangerCoug. Without much time, they quickly tie him up and rush back to their houses. The only person avidly against this is StrangerCoug himself, they others seem like they really dont care. The village locks up tight as StrangerCoug screams in fear to the setting sun.

Day 4 will begin after all night choices are in, or when two days, 12:30 AM GMT Friday (7:30 PM EST (my time) Thursday), are up.
stuntkeyboardist
stuntkeyboardist
Goon
stuntkeyboardist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:15 pm

The villagers once again watch out their windows in fear while the moon begins to rise. StrangerCoug's shrieks line the night as DeathRowKitty, cruelty, and MrSuave start to gain some complacency. But wait... those aren't the shrieks associated with the transformation... those are shrieks of pure terror. All at once, DeathRowKitty realizes that he put the wrong person out in the square. He didnt put out a werewolf, he put out one of the village's most active hunters!

DeathRowKitty hesitantly sneaks out of his house. In the distance he hears a howling that's coming closer and closer. Realizing this is his only shot, DeathRowKitty runs through the square where StrangerCoug is having a fit. He is having trouble breathing and sweat is pouring down his face as fear overtakes him in this chilly night air. DeathRowKitty quickly unlocks the chains that bind him. An ecstatic StrangerCoug jumps out of the bindings. Suddenly, a craw comes out of nowhere. Half of DeathRowKitty's face disappears into oblivian.

Skocked and paralyzed with fear, StrangerCoug watches as DeathRowKitty's body gets ripped in half by the hulking werewolf in front of him. When he realizes that his only chance is to run (screw DeathRowKitty, it was his fault anyway), he trips over the chains that had previously bound him. He struggled to gain his freedom when he noticed the werewolf turning... it's glowing yellow eyes in a fury as it's gaze catches StrangerCoug.

As fast as he can think (which actually felt like slow motion) StrangerCoug quickly flipped over and began to crawl toward DeathRowKitty's open door. No sooner than he reached the doorstep than a claw wrapped around StrangerCoug's ankle. He was dragged across the square, bloody and torn to shreds, yet still alive as he was pulled into the crawlspace under nohandtyper's long abandoned house. His screams filled the night as the werewolf killed him as well.

The entire village watched in awe as they witnessed two of their friends killed in the most gruesome fashion yet. The night was filled with howls to the moon. Until sunset came up. The last of the villagers meet in the square the following morning and look at the mess that was left. Someone, no one can remember who, mentions that there are only two more nights before the full moon can no longer transform a person into a werewolf. The question is, do they have that long?

StrangerCoug - villager - killed D3
DeathRowKitty - villager - killed N3

The rules of the game change from now until the end. The voting rule now, is that no one will be voting for themselves at the beginnings of the days, and all voting becomes standard. This will be explained at the end of the game, if not obvious already.

Day 4 begins now and will end at 1:00 AM GMT on Sunday the 29th (8:00 PM EST (my time) on Saturday the 28th).

Day 4 Vote Count

MrSuave - 0 -
chaco -0 -
cruelty - 0 -
Nikanor - 0 -
Jazzmyn - 0 -

3 to lynch
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by Chaco »

So, now, can we look at the main pushers of the Coug lynch? Cruelty, Suave.

My main push is Suave, he constantly avoided answering the question and Cruelty got pushy when I didn't accept his "case".

I'd say the play today is Suave, and upon his flip the next day could be Cruelty. That, however, is pending.
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by cruelty »

Ha. Could care less what you thought of my case, my problem with you is active lurking and a subsequent lack of content.
the nexus of the crisis
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by MrSuave »

um... why wouldn't we just no lynch today so we have a beter chance of success. unless there are 2 scum left, which means we ned a lynch today. =___= delema... if someone places a vote on someone who is not scum, we auto lose if there are 2 scum left D=
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by Chaco »

MrSuave wrote:um... why wouldn't we just no lynch today so we have a beter chance of success. unless there are 2 scum left, which means we ned a lynch today. =___= delema... if someone places a vote on someone who is not scum, we auto lose if there are 2 scum left D=
There are more than likely 2 scum left, as it is generally 1/4 of the player base. Which would be 3 since this is a 12 man game.

And the no lynch idea is terrible.

Oh, and Cruelty, the problem is that you were wrong. StrangerCoug was pretty obviously town, and I asked for a better case. None presented. Suave is scum, and you're almost there with him.
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Hello, all

First, my apologies to my fellow players for my unexpected absence. A very serious (quite literally, life or death) family crisis arose that made it impossible for me to keep up or post for several days but I really wanted to stay in the game if at all possible because I really enjoy these games, and I am loath to ever replace out.

As of tonight, the situation has stabilized sufficiently that I was able to confirm to the game moderator that I will be able to continue. I anticipate being able to catch up and jump back in with both feet within the next two days, and be back in full swing by the weekend.

Second, I want to publicly thank the game moderator for his understanding of the situation, and to thank him for his indulgence in allowing me to stay in the game. It is very much appreciated.

Regards,
Jazz
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

As I work on catching up, I am probably going to work backwards through the thread rather than trying to go back to where I left off and work forwards since the former will make it easier for me to see what's current and deal with that first.

This stood out of the game mod's post:
nohandtyper wrote:
The rules of the game change from now until the end. The voting rule now, is that no one will be voting for themselves at the beginnings of the days, and all voting becomes standard. This will be explained at the end of the game, if not obvious already.
This strongly suggests that we still have two scum left. If that is the case, then nobody should be voting hastily and no-lynch is an absolute non-starter.

Regards,
Jazz
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by Chaco »

Suave, who's scum? Why?
stuntkeyboardist
stuntkeyboardist
Goon
stuntkeyboardist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:57 pm

Just as a public service:

nohandtyper wrote:
A game day will last 10 real days or less. If this limit is reached, the player with the most votes at the time will be lynched. This means that
every day a player WILL BE LYNCHED.
In the event of a tie, the lynch will be random between those tied.
Last edited by stuntkeyboardist on Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by Chaco »

Mod: Why not use the time rule? It seems a lot better in my opinion, as the random lynch shows no real deal to either side.

By time rule you mean... of the two tying player, the one who reached their limit first is lynched? I'm sorry, I dont know what you mean by time rule. I had many options to choose from, but I felt that the random lynch would be the most threatening for either side. I was hoping it would cause people to do what is needed not to have a tie.

I would be willing to change the rule, but I need to know what you mean and I need to consider it first. Any other suggestions will also be taken into consideration. I'm trying to make the most-fair all-around game possible, so I'm sort of experimenting with many different ideas. Thanks!
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by cruelty »

Chaco.

You never, ever presented a viable alternate case other than basically saying, 'let's lynch MrS'. You refused to post any sort of content, and you never really vehemently tried to prevent SC's lynch.

I would say that this is a lot scummier than mislynching - sure, I was wrong. It happens, SC didn't adequately defend himself and I didn't get the impression he was particularly concerned with scumhunting. You however did absolutely nothing other than stall.
the nexus of the crisis
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by Chaco »

Nohandtyper wrote:
By time rule you mean... of the two tying player, the one who reached their limit first is lynched? I'm sorry, I dont know what you mean by time rule. I had many options to choose from, but I felt that the random lynch would be the most threatening for either side. I was hoping it would cause people to do what is needed not to have a tie.

I would be willing to change the rule, but I need to know what you mean and I need to consider it first. Any other suggestions will also be taken into consideration. I'm trying to make the most-fair all-around game possible, so I'm sort of experimenting with many different ideas. Thanks!
What I meant is exactly what you said. If it is tied, whoever got that amount of votes first is lynched.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by MrSuave »

Well, I thik Nik could be scum. I know this is weak, but from what I know about him (he's my RL friend), he would almost always go for me, in any game we play. I find it strange that he resented a case on me, and then didn't go after me. I mean, even in the game of Pokemon Madness mafia when we were in mylo (that's when it could be the last day right?) and we knew he was town, and I was town, he still went after me D=. We lost that >_>. But yeah, this doesn't match his playstyle when he plays with me. That's my suspect right now.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by Chaco »

cruelty wrote:Chaco.

You never, ever presented a viable alternate case other than basically saying, 'let's lynch MrS'. You refused to post any sort of content, and you never really vehemently tried to prevent SC's lynch.

I would say that this is a lot scummier than mislynching - sure, I was wrong. It happens, SC didn't adequately defend himself and I didn't get the impression he was particularly concerned with scumhunting. You however did absolutely nothing other than stall.
Once, again, I wasn't the one stalling the process if MS would've posted I would've sooner. He's scum, you're getting there more and more.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:03 pm

Post by Chaco »

MrSuave wrote:Well, I thik Nik could be scum. I know this is weak, but from what I know about him (he's my RL friend), he would almost always go for me, in any game we play. I find it strange that he resented a case on me, and then didn't go after me. I mean, even in the game of Pokemon Madness mafia when we were in mylo (that's when it could be the last day right?) and we knew he was town, and I was town, he still went after me D=. We lost that >_>. But yeah, this doesn't match his playstyle when he plays with me. That's my suspect right now.
Care to put any logical reason as to why?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by Nikanor »

MrSuave wrote:
Well, I thik Nik could be scum. I know this is weak, but from what I know about him (he's my RL friend), he would almost always go for me, in any game we play. I find it strange that he resented a case on me, and then didn't go after me. I mean, even in the game of Pokemon Madness mafia when we were in mylo (that's when it could be the last day right?) and we knew he was town, and I was town, he still went after me D=. We lost that >_>. But yeah, this doesn't match his playstyle when he plays with me. That's my suspect right now.
a) I'm starting to get used to your playstyle. You're a bit of a VI, and people who don't know your playstyle often mistake your bombardment of smilies as scumlike buddying. We've discussed this.
b) I assume you mean 'presented,' not 'resented.' Don't be mistaken, I still think you're scummy based on your votes and whatnot. However, there are others who have displayed full-blown scumtells (first d3x, now Chaco).
c) In Pokemon Madness, I was town. Nobody knew your alignment, however. We just knew you were a zubat; your role was the main reason for my vote on you.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:33 pm

Post by Chaco »

Full blown scum tells? Elaborate upon them if you would, and stop being ambiguous on the matter.

If it is only stalling, I dismiss it. As the stalling you speak of is misguided and you're tunneling to hard to realize that.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:48 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Stalling is a scumtell. I've said this before.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:13 pm

Post by Chaco »

So MrSuave wasn't stalling then?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:34 pm

Post by Nikanor »

MrSuave was lurking. There's a difference.
You were making up crappy excuses to not post your case. MrSuave simply wasn't showing his face ITT.
In this case, your behaviour is scummier.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:32 am

Post by MrSuave »

I had said that I was a miller, and even planned on trying to save you because you were most likly a BP, but you almost screwed up the plan by not telling us everything. That's why your vote made me mad >=(

what do you mean that I'm a VI(5)?
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Nikanor »

VI stands for Village Idiot, the guy who always gets lynched.
MrSuave
MrSuave
Goon
MrSuave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:11 am

Post by MrSuave »

xD yeah that sounds right. it's been very rare that I havn't been pushed to the edge on multiple days, and I think almost all my games there has been a strong wagon on me on D-1 xD

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”