Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by Raskol »

Also, a case on Gyro would be appreciated. Preferably one that isn't completely stupid, but I'll take what I can get.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by crypto »

Because I have a sneaking suspicion it will be avoided:
crypto wrote:Gyro,
why did you target me
?
Gyro
Gyro
Townie
Gyro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:36 pm

Post by Gyro »

well crypto, I based my decision off of a number of reasons. I checked out the wagons on each day phase, looked at your posts/suspicions, and took a gut instinct. I pretty much narrowed potential scum down and you were in that group. I was okay killing anyone of those guys but I just decided to go with you. Kikuchiyo was who I had in mind but made a last minute draw back.

I pretty much was obligated to attempt to use my role today regardless of if it'll backfire or not which it did. With that being said I had to make up my mind and I just the biggest instinct to go ahead and target you and of course confirm myself.

Also, yeah theres a possibility I wasn't roleblocked but really the scum knew a town member had a gun and had a pretty good chance at hitting them so it makes sense to me why I would be roleblocked if anything.
I always tell the truth, even when I lie
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:37 pm

Post by Raskol »

gyro, who else was on the list?
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by crypto »

What prompted you to make a last-minute drawback?

Other than Kiku and I, who had you narrowed potential scum down to?
Gyro
Gyro
Townie
Gyro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by Gyro »

Well assuming you were killed and turned up scum then not only would I have confirmed myself innocent but also made kikuchiyo's whole case look really poor and it would have been easier for me to make a case to get her voted because she's in the my potential scum list along with Netopalis.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by crypto »

That's splendid, Gyro, but I'm more interested in your answers to my actual questions.
crypto wrote:What prompted you to make a last-minute drawback?

Other than Kiku and I, who had you narrowed potential scum down to?
Gyro
Gyro
Townie
Gyro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by Gyro »

I answered your question chief. If it didn't get answers out of that last post then I suggest you word things more properly.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by crypto »

Who were your other top suspects? Me, Kiku, Neto, and that's it? Or more?
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

Raskol wrote:There's no way this game is 10:2, so there's that.

Also, I don't quite catch the logic in refusing to say why no lynch is stupid.
For the same reason discussing which role claims were "confirmable" was stupid. Why give scum ideas of how to play a certain situation? If you guys insist, then I will aquiesce, however, this discussion would be more fruitful in a mafia theory thread as opposed to here where it can only hurt town. I won't stand in the way of a no-lynch as I understand the reasoning behind it, I just don't like the play and feel it to be unecessary.
Gyro wrote:Well who didn't see that coming from fucking a mile away.
Apparently I was the only one.

Lets get some replacement action.
"Yes, Kiku fucked me thoroughly and left me on the side of the road to be lynched." - Snow White
Gyro
Gyro
Townie
Gyro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by Gyro »

kikuchiyo wrote:I would rather lynch Gyro.

I'd settle for Raskol.

We should have lynched Gyro yesterday.

I think no lynch is a waste of time. I understand the reasoning behind it, and I am not going to voice in thread why I think it is stupid. But that's how I feel. This is ridiculous. We have no guarantee that Mafia is even three strong, giving them a free kill is pointless and Raskol's mafia doc speculation is retarded.
Mind giving me your reasoning on this kikuchiyo.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by Raskol »

No offense, but the confirmation" thing was common knowledge. It's not like I was giving out super classified mafia secrets. It was something most people already know about. Not talking about things that are common knowledge because you don't want mafia to know them is just silly.

That said, let's do a no lynch today.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by crypto »

Gyro, who are your major suspects other than me, Neto, and Kiku?
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by crypto »

Kiku, I don't get what your secrecy has to do with this game. It's only relevant for the players here in the next games they play.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by Raskol »

crypto wrote:Gyro, who are your major suspects other than me, Neto, and Kiku?
Come to think of it, I wish I knew who your top three suspects are, crypto.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

Raskol wrote:No offense, but the confirmation" thing was common knowledge. It's not like I was giving out super classified mafia secrets. It was something most people already know about. Not talking about things that are common knowledge because you don't want mafia to know them is just silly.
The "confirmation" was pure tomfoolery. As you can see, Gyro is nowhere near confirmed today and what I suggested might happen, actually did happen and we are in no better shape because of it.
Raskol wrote:That said, let's do a no lynch today.
Great idea. Then scum can no kill and we can all wake up tomorrow in the same situation we are in today. Perhaps scum hadn't even thought of that, but obviously there is no reason for townies not to divulge strategy related information, I mean, after all, Gyro is a confirmed townie now. Right? [/sarcasm]

No lynch is stupid. Its weak. I'd be willing to do it, but I think its a waste of time.
"Yes, Kiku fucked me thoroughly and left me on the side of the road to be lynched." - Snow White
Gyro
Gyro
Townie
Gyro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by Gyro »

crypto wrote:Gyro, who are your major suspects other than me, Neto, and Kiku?
No one really comes close to you guys to me. Why do you ask? surely the first time you asked I would have mentioned more names if there were any. I think you three have been the most the most scummy and eager to vote the inactive and members guys you assume aren't contributing enough. I just have a gut feeling and think you guys are very condescending and act in a way that there is no virtual shot you're scum. But that's what I think and got the vibe from.

I'm liking everyone else from this point. I may be off on maybe one of you guys but I know at least one or two of you are scum.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Post by Raskol »

kikuchiyo wrote:
Raskol wrote:No offense, but the confirmation" thing was common knowledge. It's not like I was giving out super classified mafia secrets. It was something most people already know about. Not talking about things that are common knowledge because you don't want mafia to know them is just silly.
The "confirmation" was pure tomfoolery. As you can see, Gyro is nowhere near confirmed today and what I suggested might happen, actually did happen and we are in no better shape because of it.
I said it's possible for vigs to confirm themselves, not that it always happens. What part of that is hard to understand?
kikuchiyo wrote:
Raskol wrote:That said, let's do a no lynch today.
Great idea. Then scum can no kill and we can all wake up tomorrow in the same situation we are in today. Perhaps scum hadn't even thought of that, but obviously there is no reason for townies not to divulge strategy related information, I mean, after all, Gyro is a confirmed townie now. Right? [/sarcasm]

No lynch is stupid. Its weak. I'd be willing to do it, but I think its a waste of time.
Scum takes risks by no-killing too.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Ugh...I don't like any of this. I agree with Raskol that No-lynch is the best option, but beyond that, I'm starting to like Kikuchiyo as the mafia, mainly due to her lack of support for the no-lynch option, her policy of secrecy and her hammer on Foilist yesterday before Rhinox got to weigh in. It seems that she has a policy of trying to keep as little information circulating as possible, and killing Rhinox fits that pattern to a T. Not only does she prevent our hearing much of substance from Rhinox, it also prevents the town from gaining extra information from a nightkill...at least until someone pieces together the evidence.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by crypto »

Okay.

Scum

havingfitz
walrus helmet
Raskol
[gulf]
kikuchiyo
[gulf]
Gyro
[gulf]
Netopalis
xvart
Town

There, rough spectrum instead of individual lists. Very difficult to check off pro-town players this game. Xvart does look firmly town; he's all I got in that extreme. Kiku started out looking very town, but I'm not a fan of her play day 2. Netopalis looks like town because I think the coincidence of his lurker lynch slant in this game with his MD thread about kicking lurker ass is legitimate. Gyro I tentatively think is town because gunning for me is a wacko thing for scum to do.

Your turn, Raskol ...
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by Raskol »

BTW---Still waiting on your gyro case, kiku.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

Raskol wrote:
I said it's possible for vigs to confirm themselves, not that it always happens. What part of that is hard to understand?
I understand. I just wish we had lynched Gyro. Foilist flipping town really switched my scum groupings up and has me much more suspicious of Gyro now. I guess I am just mad at you for pushing the idea. It was painfully obvious to me that Gyro would not be able to confirm himself. In fact, Gyro himself seemed to embrace the idea of confirming himself and then opened the start of today with "Well who didn't see that coming from fucking a mile away."
Gyro from yesterday wrote:And surely I can prove my role as well.
Interesting. How did you see this coming from a fucking mile away when you originally thought you could confirm yourself? (rhetorical)

Raskol wrote:
Scum takes risks by no-killing too.
Yes. Thinking about it I think I understand your point here. Should everyone be posting there top suspects, or would you want to simply no lynch?
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

Netopalis wrote:Ugh...I don't like any of this. I agree with Raskol that No-lynch is the best option, but beyond that, I'm starting to like Kikuchiyo as the mafia, mainly due to her lack of support for the no-lynch option, her policy of secrecy and her hammer on Foilist yesterday before Rhinox got to weigh in. It seems that she has a policy of trying to keep as little information circulating as possible, and killing Rhinox fits that pattern to a T. Not only does she prevent our hearing much of substance from Rhinox, it also prevents the town from gaining extra information from a nightkill...at least until someone pieces together the evidence.
WIFOM
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:30 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

Raskol wrote:BTW---Still waiting on your gyro case, kiku.
What "case"? Did I promise one?
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by Raskol »

In order of towniness to scumminess:

Probably town:
Gyro, xvart

Neutral:
Netopalis, havingfitz, crypto

Probably scum:
Kikuchiyo, walrus helmet
kikuchiyo wrote:
Raskol wrote:BTW---Still waiting on your gyro case, kiku.
What "case"? Did I promise one?
No, but I asked for one. Since you want to lynch Gyro, I assumed you have some reason to think he's scum. Was that a bad assumption?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”