crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:31 am

Post by crypto »

Yup, I am Symbol. Yet another fail login. When I'm done with the game I've been using that alt in, it's dying a horrible death.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Netopalis »

I want to hear from some others on recent developments, but as of right now consider me committed to a Kikuchiyo vote - I'm not voting so as to prevent a quick hammer.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Temporarily retiring following the end of my current obligations.
xvart
xvart
Mafia Scum
xvart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:48 am

Post by xvart »

I'm really struggling here. I really want to verbally put my vote on Kikuchiyo; but I'm really trying to look elsewhere just to make sure we are not so narrowly focused. I'm halfway leaning towards crypto being scum, but I can only put that lean on gut; I'm not sure I could put together a solid case, especially with the town going in two other directions. I most certainly am not in favor of going down either lynch road (Kikuchiyo or No Lynch) in the next couple of days.

xvart.
I only read quote walls.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:00 am

Post by Raskol »

I still think we should no lynch, but if we did lynch today I'd rather lynch walrus than kiku.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:05 am

Post by crypto »

Why?
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:09 am

Post by Raskol »

After both you and I expressed suspicion of walrus helmet, he was a good target of opportunity. Yet kikuchiyo defended him, which she has no motivation to today as scum unless they are partners. So if they're partners, then they're both scum and it doesn't matter which one we lynch. If they're not partners, but one of them is scum, then kikuchiyo's defense of walrus helmet makes her more likely to be the town one of the two.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:14 am

Post by crypto »

Scum defend town all the time.
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:14 am

Post by Raskol »

Yeah, but not in LyLo.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:16 am

Post by Netopalis »

*shrugs* Walrus is a scummy player, but his scummishness reminds me more of a newbie than as a mafia-aligned player. Of course, he could just be newb-scum. I would be OK with the lynch, I guess...but I really feel much more strongly about Kikuchiyo. I think that there's a much stronger case there.
My posts are best read in the calm, reassuring voice of Morgan Freeman. I don't sound anything like him, but they sound best that way.

Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:18 am

Post by Raskol »

How about let's no lynch instead and get a flip? We'll be in a better place to make this decision after someone else has been NK'ed.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:19 am

Post by crypto »

Raskol wrote:Yeah, but not in LyLo.
It's not LYLO. :P
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:19 am

Post by crypto »

Neto, I swear you've been okay with every single player's lynch.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:21 am

Post by Netopalis »

Meh, I'd be OK with the lynch of Kikuchiyo, Gyro, Walrus Helmet or Havingfitz. I would not be OK with the lynch of Xvart, Raskol or Crypto. There's a significant difference. There are good reasons for lynching the first four, there are not good reasons for lynching the last 3. Unfortunately, this seems to be a game in which everybody's scummy.

Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:21 am

Post by Raskol »

crypto wrote:
Raskol wrote:Yeah, but not in LyLo.
It's not LYLO. :P
MyLo, LyLo, whatever. If we lynch town today we lose, so it would be stupid for scum to stand in the way of a town lynch.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:22 am

Post by crypto »

Oh. Now that you quantify it, it doesn't look so bad. I agree; this game reeks of scum. But I feel like all my current games do.

O, woe is mafiascum.net! Woe is the loss of experienced players!
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by Netopalis »

...I'm inexperienced. :P

I'm also leaving tomorrow...so V/LA for 24 hours-ish.

Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by Netopalis »

That was supposed to be a : P not a : D

walrus helmet
walrus helmet
Goon
walrus helmet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by walrus helmet »

crypto wrote:(Oh, and I really don't like Walrus' wagon on no-lynch, but I guess that's theory, so I'll just boohoo.)
Why? Today's vote is the easiest, by far. We are way more likely to hit scum with one less person in the way. What's not to like? This is a by the book logical decision. If you think no lynch is the wrong move then explain why.
crypto wrote:
RE: WALRUS HELMET

Yeah, I did ignore Netopalis. I remember seeing his question and being too lazy to respond. I voted for you because you've been my safe scum bet for some time now, even though I haven't had a case against you that would elevate you above a couple of other players in that respect. When I voted for you in that post where I mentioned wanting to vote for Kikuchiyo, I meant that I had a second vote so that I could vote for both of you at once. :P I wanted to (temporarily) expand the conversation to include you (as a potential interrogation target) without substantially distracting from the back-and-forth between Kiku and Raskol and the growing pile of crap around Gyro and all that. So I voted for you and counterbalanced it with a major FOS of Kiku.
If I'm a "safe scum bet for some time now" then why haven't you put any real pressure on me? I call BS on this. Claiming you've been suspicious the whole time is an attempt to make it look less like you're taking another shot in the dark. Every time you've voted for me that vote was taken away shortly when you got no support. You're just sticking your toes in the pool looking for a wagon.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by crypto »

Naw, you're silly. I've voiced suspicion of you for some time since day 1, but I couldn't care less if other players were willing to follow me, and I can't be bothered to make a case at the moment. It'd be difficult and monumental. Right now the town is hunting big game (like Kikuchiyo).
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by kikuchiyo »

Not sure what to do here. The fact that Raskol isn't coming in for the kill puts him back as town from my pov. I don't like the way Neto and xvart are dancing around my "lynch". Especially considering that no lynch seems to be the best option. Everyone was willing to give Gyro a night to prove himself. I don't see why I shouldn't be afforded the same. But whatever, if anyone has questions for me I will answer, otherwise I am going to sit back as it seems that no matter what I post, it is interpreted as though I am scum.
"Yes, Kiku fucked me thoroughly and left me on the side of the road to be lynched." - Snow White
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:56 pm

Post by Netopalis »

You know what....Screw it.

Vote: No Lynch

There's absolutely no way that a no lynch can hurt us. It is possible, though, for a Kikuchiyo mislynch to do so.

crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by crypto »

You are all horridly anti-town, to the point where it's almost tempting to ask for a replacement to get rid of the headache and avoid the tally in the loss column.

Kiku and Raskol are still scum-slap-fighting.

Kiku: "Oh, now Raskol is less scummy! Fortunately, no one realizes that all I've ever done is argue about game theory and vig kills and the various degrees of Gyro's scumminess with him! I don't even know how we wound up at each other's throats. Oh, wait, yeah, I remember; it's because we've manufactured it. Shit, did I just say that aloud? Find me a rock to crawl under."
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by Raskol »

Crypto, do you think you could let me know what's behind that outburst? Why is a no lynch antitown?
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by crypto »

Because there has been an appalling lack of scum hunting this game (on my part as well). I do not approve of fluff followed by quick lynch followed by fluff followed by quick lynch followed by fluff followed by no lynch. Good decision making in LYLO requires ... um ... information ... and (gasp!) intelligence. Racing to a no lynch is a terrible idea. This town
will not
be able to pull it together in time to lynch scum three days in a row. Especially at this rate. Especially with the lack of town versus scum arguments present today.

I'd rather just go for all the marbles and string up Kiku today than continue to screw around like this.

Oh, and
FOS: Netopalis
for his vote. There's a wagon on no lynch that's gaining momentum, and he hopped right on to give it that cute extra push. I also don't like how it came right after what Kiku said in her post right above ...

But for integrity's sake—
FOS: Kikuchiyo, Raskol, havingfitz, Netopalis, Walrus Helmet.

Let's see if the smart kiddies work out what's wrong with that list.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:27 pm

Post by Netopalis »

*shrugs* You suspect everyone but yourself and Xvart. No real surpirse there. The fact of the matter is, there is rougly a 90% chance that we are in MYLO. There are only a few realistic situations in which we are not:
2 mafia total, no other anti-town roles: Highly unbalanced, in general.
2 mafia total, 1 serial killer: Highly unlikely given the single kill both nights.
2 scumgroups of 2 mafia each : Highly unlikely given the single kill both nights.

Realistically, we have 3 mafia amongst us. I'm not really sure what the detriment is to no-lynching here, Crypto.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”