Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:39 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Finally some free time...

First of all, a word of explanation - that 'thing' I noticed and promised fireworks was a hoax. I wanted to see how people will react to it. Everyone except from IKD and Rewq reacted correctly (either ignored it, and waited patiently for the results, or in case of Ray [since his name was thrown into a sentence off the hat] asked what's the deal with him in that discussion.

IKD asked the same question as Ray, despite me not mentioning him at all. I found it weird. He was lynched and flipped town though, so my assumptions were wrong here.

Rewq on the other hand, was pressing me all the time to reveal myself several times, at the cost of weakening the tell. I find it scummy. You looked like you were seriously worried about my observations, and trying to weaken it didn't help at all.

Apart from Rewq, I'm still suspicious of Sweep. I don't really know, why his wagon was derailed yesterday, as I didn't see anything that would justify his action, tbh.

And there's Evilgorillaz. Normally I would also approve his lynch, but not now, looking at the situation. He's got a vote already and 3 people already declared, they are fine with his lynch (that's enough to lynch BTW) (EDIT: that was written before Parts's unvote). Too fast. Way too fast. Looks like EG is a typical 'lynch target' for scum, as it won't be hard to lynch him, and stay relatively out of suspicions.

What surprised me the most, is the fact, Ray also wants EG lynch. I mean...
RayFrost wrote:
@ Town: can we get a CC lynch, he's so obviously scum that it's hurting my senses.
If I'm so obviously scum (we'll get to it in a moment), then why do you want the lynch of anyone else? You got the obv scum after all... [/sarcasm]

Ok, to the point. Gotta say, that for that kind of strong accusation, your argument are really weak.
I feel that, though he's asked questions, he hasn't taken a role that is very distinct or pro-active in helping the town. This helps scum and is scummy.
This need a proper expansion, unless you want to say that asking questions is actually scummy.

Besides - I was fishing for reaction. Twice. I found my own arguments on Sweep, Rewq and Marcosh (later IKD). This is called 'scumhunt' and it helps the town. And now you're telling me I'm not pro-active in helping the town. So yeah, I totally disagree here.
The motivation I can come up with for him just sticking to the background is to 1. let the town tear at each other & 2. to avoid notice
This is simply not true. Me? In the background? Sorry, but as I said already, I was fishing for reaction twice (with early Sweep wagon, and later with 'the thing I noticed'). Bot of those action were putting me in a spotlight. How in the nine hells those actions are supposed to help me stick in the background.

The bottom line is - your arguments makes no sense. I don't know how did you came up with both of those things, but they are not true, and calling me 'obv scum' based on them is preposterous.

EDIT after hitting preview button:

Parts: Enlighten me why.
[b]Mini 934[/b] is [b]over![/b] Thanks to everyone participating.

[i]What the hell? That Colonel guy was awesome.[/i] - Fate
Bach
Bach
Townie
Bach
Townie
Townie

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:40 am

Post by Bach »

Huh.
Parts
Parts
Townie
Parts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:53 am

Post by Parts »

I'll let Ray explain. If he's doing what I think he's doing this is the right move.
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:56 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Parts wrote:I'll let Ray explain. If he's doing what I think he's doing this is the right move.
vote: Parts

Sheeping. Very, very
VERY
scummy.

Parts
Parts
Townie
Parts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:05 am

Post by Parts »

Col.Cathart wrote:
vote: Parts

Sheeping. Very, very
VERY
scummy.
I think Ray is obvtown. I'm willing to ride along with him for a while.

@Bach: Sup, you have more of a response than that? Wanna get on this train? Choo Choo.
Bach
Bach
Townie
Bach
Townie
Townie

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:11 am

Post by Bach »

EBWOP: My 'huh' was posted prior to Col Catharts long post above.

@Ray, Parts: My 'huh' was directed at you two. I was
really
curious what you had going on with Col.C, cause he was striking me as too trustworthy. I agreed with your first post this day. And you went and shat that angle down the drain. Parts, you had been off my radar as well. Both of you just slipped up badly, imo - regardless of you being town or mafia.

I am not prepared to vote or FoS either of you right now, but you are on thin ice. If you're going to go after someone and want to convince townies to go with it, make it convincing. "WE LYNCH NOW" and "YES LYNCH HIM" are not good arguments.
Col.Cathart wrote:First of all, a word of explanation - that 'thing' I noticed and promised fireworks was a hoax.
This is not jumping out to me in your ISO. Post #?

Also, I disagree with you on Evilgorillaz. His actions have been far scummier than Sweep's. Pablo's estimation of Sweep as 'scared n00b', while distasteful to me, seems apt. Evilgorillaz has been guilty of not adding anything of his own to the discussion, tagging along on poor logic, and bandwagoning.

My FoS, and intention to lynch, Evilgorillaz, stands.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:14 am

Post by rewq455 »

Rewq on the other hand, was pressing me all the time to reveal myself several times, at the cost of weakening the tell. I find it scummy. You looked like you were seriously worried about my observations, and trying to weaken it didn't help at all.
There were only a few days until deadline. I wanted to make sure we lynch the right person (which we didn't)
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Scum who smiles when scum is lynched just led the wagon.

My stats and game links are in my wiki.
Bach
Bach
Townie
Bach
Townie
Townie

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:18 am

Post by Bach »

@Ray, Parts: My 'huh' was directed at you two.
Ray
, I was really curious what you had going on with Col.C, cause he was striking me as too trustworthy. I agreed with your first post this day,
Ray
. And you went and shat that angle down the drain. Parts, you had been off my radar as well. Both of you just slipped up badly, imo - regardless of you being town or mafia.
Edited for clarity. Bit tired.
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:32 am

Post by Col.Cathart »

Bach wrote:This is not jumping out to me in your ISO. Post #?
ISO 20, my response to Pablo.

About EG: Yeah, I know he committed scummy things, but the amount of people declaring eagerness to lynch him, makes me think, that he's a easy target for scum to park their votes. Part's sheeping on me seems to confirm my theory, as it looks like he found the juicer target for easy lynch.

About Sweep: In my last newbie game, my scumpartner got the label of a 'newbie', which helped us greatly in achieving the victory. After that I'm not gonna buy that kind of argument ever again.

Rewq: I told at the time, that it can give us a weak tell instead of a strong one. One weak tell probably wouldn't change much, and D1 mislynch is not a terrible thing (it's better to mislynch on D1 and catch scum on D2, rather than other way around). You can see more connections between the scum an his eventual partner this way), so I think that was unnecessary on your part. I'm still keeping you in my mind, though thanks to latest posts, you got are a bit down on my suspect list.

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:21 am

Post by RayFrost »

Parts wrote:I'll let Ray explain. If he's doing what I think he's doing this is the right move.
Hows about you explain your reasons and I explain mine after? :D :D :D
don't you feel silly now?
Parts
Parts
Townie
Parts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:23 am

Post by Parts »

I'm guessing you were either a cop with a guilty result or somebody pulling a gambit for reactions. If it wasn't one of those I am going to feel very very dumb.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:27 am

Post by RayFrost »

I do find CC to be slightly scummy, but I
did
overemphasize it to see what would happen.

phweet~

Rewq failed the test though.

unvote, vote: rewq

didn''t respond to my CC suspicion at all and plain ignored it, which seems to me that he doesn't care much about finding scum (if he agrees, he should've said so as town, if he disagrees, he should've said so as town. he didn't)
don't you feel silly now?
Sweep
Sweep
Goon
Sweep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:29 am

Post by Sweep »

Oh my now it is getting tasty.

I personally think that CC is town and I am very suspicious of Parts and RayFrost. As with other people I think this is incredible scummy. If you do not know then why do you believe it to be true..
I'll let Ray explain. If he's doing what I think he's doing this is the right move.
I want to hear what Parts actually thinks. Ray may indeed be a cop and then he is going to be in trouble with a claim,

I figured at the time what CC was doing but didn't want to post and wreck his well laid plans for catching scum. Hence I also watched as rewq was immediately jumpy.

About Bach, I don't know if I think he is scum or not anymore but has certainly taken a backseat in regards to Ray and Parts. His actions on day 1 to me were scummy but now he seems to be playing a much more town sided role.

RayFrost, Seems to be going after CC for not playing a pro-town role but has not provided any evidence to this and is just saying so. I would like to see some evidence about why you think that CC is scum because so far you have provided no reason for us to believe you.

and look what we have to follow this Parts jumping quickly onto the train with little reasoning from Ray.

FoS:Parts

Vote: Ray Frost
Parts
Parts
Townie
Parts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:36 am

Post by Parts »

It's not nice to get me that excited Ray. Oh well it got some super neat reactions that I'll make a post about later tonight. No later than around midnight.

Unvote
Parts
Parts
Townie
Parts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by Parts »

My eyes refuse to stay open for me to type out this post. So I will be heading to bed and I will finish this post tomorrow.
rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by rewq455 »

RayFrost wrote:I do find CC to be slightly scummy, but I
did
overemphasize it to see what would happen.

phweet~

Rewq failed the test though.

unvote, vote: rewq

didn''t respond to my CC suspicion at all and plain ignored it, which seems to me that he doesn't care much about finding scum (if he agrees, he should've said so as town, if he disagrees, he should've said so as town. he didn't)
As I stated earlier, I pressured CC for his suspicions because it was near deadline. Also I felt that CC has an about neutral read from me. I had, and still have, nothing to say for him or against him.

Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by Zorblag »

Vote Count 2.1

The numbers by the voters indicate the order in which the vote was cast. If two or more players are tied for the most votes to lynch at the deadline the tiebreaker will be the player who has the earliest active vote.

Parts: 1: Col.Cathart (4)
rewq455: 1: RayFrost (5)
RayFrost: 1: Sweep (6)

Not Voting: Bach, Evilgorrilaz, Parts, rewq455

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Currently Parts would be lynched at Deadline. Deadline is 4:00 PM EST/1:00 PM PST on Thursday, December 17th.

Mod Note: Prodding Evilgorrilaz

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Sweep
Sweep
Goon
Sweep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:52 am

Post by Sweep »

Still waiting for Parts to post.
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

This game is awesome. So many gambits flying around :P
Sweep wrote:Still waiting for Parts to post.
Is it that important to wait for him? (note --> yes/no + insight is a suitable answer)

Also, I missed this one earlier, but spotted it on the re-read:
Bach wrote:@Ray, Parts: My 'huh' was directed at you two. I was really curious what you had going on with Col.C,
cause he was striking me as too trustworthy.
What do you mean by that?

Parts
Parts
Townie
Parts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by Parts »

Sweep wrote:Still waiting for Parts to post.

Feel free to post in my absence next time. I woke up this morning and I'm sick so I went back to bed. I woke up a few a hours ago.

CC reacted to that gambit like I expected him too as town or scum since he was the target of the wagon. I think CC has been active but ineffective. He has played some gambits but they've generated weak responses overall. He's been scumhunting but I think it's been preety ineffectual. I think it's pretty strange that CC thinks he is an easier lynch than EG considering 3 people have said they would lynch EG and a wagon on CC earned some serious questioning. Scummy but not as high on my list as EG/Sweep.

CC: Do you honestly think I jumped on you because you were an “easier” lynch target than EG?
Edit: Just saw your post so you know it was a gambit but I still would like this answered.

Bach: Have your opinions changed since it was revealed to be a gambit? Do you still think me and Ray are scummy?
Sweep wrote:Ray may indeed be a cop and then he is going to be in trouble with a claim,

What do you mean by that? Since if you read the post before yours you'll see that Ray did not claim cop. Is this rolefishing? If it is please stop.
rewq455 wrote:Also I felt that CC has an about neutral read from me. I had, and still have, nothing to say for him or against him.

I find it hard to believe that you have nothing to say about CC's contributions to this game and his scumminess or lack thereof. Any kind of opinion or analysis would be helpful.

I still think EG is the scummiest person in the game but since he is likely to be replaced pressuring him for responses is useless. So my number 2 on the list is Sweep. His defense consists of WIFOM and appeals to emotion with no actual scumhunting to speak of.

Vote: Sweep
Col.Cathart
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Col.Cathart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by Col.Cathart »

Parts wrote:CC: Do you honestly think I jumped on you because you were an “easier” lynch target than EG?
Edit: Just saw your post so you know it was a gambit but I still would like this answered.
Well, not the point anymore, but at the time I had 'Ray fakeclaims cop, Parts follows, wagon goes off' suspicions (though now as I look at it, it wouldn't make sense at all, as we're not in LyLo).

Sheeping is very scummy though, no matter how you look at it. Even if you believed, Ray is the cop, following him blindly was really bad.

rewq455
rewq455
Goon
rewq455
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by rewq455 »

I still think EG is the scummiest person in the game but since he is likely to be replaced pressuring him for responses is useless. So my number 2 on the list is Sweep. His defense consists of WIFOM and appeals to emotion with no actual scumhunting to speak of.
Any scum tells from EG would still be passed on to his successor because they would both have the same roll, so why would you vote Sweep instead? There are many reasons for a EG lynch. Within the next few days I will post my views on a few of you guys, including EG.

Parts
Parts
Townie
Parts
Townie
Townie

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Parts »

CC: Understandable. I agree sheeping is scummy but if anybody else had voted you I would have unvoted. I was hoping that if somebody else got on Ray's wagon he would explain what he was doing.

Rewq: I agree the scumtells get passed on to a replacement and I do support an EG lynch but since he isn't here right now there isn't any reason to vote him. If EG comes back or he gets replaced you can be sure my vote is going back to him or whoever takes his slot so I can get some answers.
Evilgorrilaz
Evilgorrilaz
Goon
Evilgorrilaz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:06 pm

Post by Evilgorrilaz »

Hi. Reading.
When a flat-chested girl hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart <3

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”