Mini 869 - Frat Party Mafia (GAME OVER!)

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:22 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Guess I'll ruin the surprise then:
THEY ALMOST COMPLETELY IGNORED EACH OTHER

Kise mentioned DF by name (I searched "DF" and "dragon") a grand total of 6 times this game, two of which were part of a response to someone directly asking him what he thought of DF. In terms of DF mentioning Kise, just about the same exact thing.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

... I was somewhat expecting a grand case.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I consider this to be a pretty decent scumtell. I used the same thing here Day 1 to successfully call 2/3 scum (although admittedly it's not as drastic in this case). Unfortunately, one of them was never lynched...

Also, I would like to direct your attention to this post.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

I lost the game?

DAMMIT, I LOST!
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Dragonfly13
Dragonfly13
Goon
Dragonfly13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by Dragonfly13 »

So because Kise ignored me, I'm suspicious? I tend to ignore people who don't contribute. Just because Kise is on my list of people I've ignored doesn't mean I'm scum.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Whoa, whoa, easy on the misrep. You're not just suspicious because Kise igored you. You're suspicious because you and Kise ignored each other. Is there anyone else you ignored to that extent? Also, Kise wasn't a huge lurker and was the focus of a lot of discussion Day 2, yet you still didn't mention him.
Dragonfly13
Dragonfly13
Goon
Dragonfly13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:30 pm

Post by Dragonfly13 »

I remember being gone a lot of D2, because it was around Thanksgiving. Why don't you check who I ignored?
Need [color=blue]0[/color] replacement(s) for [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13188]Mini 911[/url].
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:58 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I already found one person. Your turn.
Dragonfly13
Dragonfly13
Goon
Dragonfly13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:05 pm

Post by Dragonfly13 »

I found someone too. Your turn.

See where this is going?
Need [color=blue]0[/color] replacement(s) for [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13188]Mini 911[/url].
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

I found 5.
Am I playing this right?
I'm a hoot
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

@DF
Where is this going??? Are you accidentally being anti-town and uncooperative or does that go along with being scum?

I found someone you had minimal interaction with. The interactions you did have can easily be seen as bussing. I'm saying it's scummy. You said you ignore people who don't contribute and I asked you for an example, which you've failed to deliver. I'm not making your defense for you and I don't know why you want me to.

So where's this going? Assuming people are still reading this thread (cough cough), hopefully this will actually be addressed.

I also find it interesting that dramonic seems to be defending you, especially considering that Seraphim was scummy before he replaced out.

@dramonic
Any reason you feel the need to defend DF? Do you find it scummy that Kise and DF ALMOST COMPLETELY ignored each other?

@Everyone else
Opinions, please.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

dramonic wrote:... I was somewhat expecting a grand case.
If you were expecting a grand case, then you must have something quite close to it hidden in your sleeves. Enlighten the rest of us.

As for the DF and Kise case, his defense is not especially overwhelming, but neither is the case itself. Something that makes him moderately scummy in my eyes, but nothing too compelling.

Still convinced saber is scum.
Dragonfly13
Dragonfly13
Goon
Dragonfly13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by Dragonfly13 »

DRK, to tell everyone you've found something you find scummy by ISOing me and then blatantly waiting 24 hours to actually make your case, which at this point is that Kise and I "ignored each other," and then to ask me to defend myself is ridiculous. After ISOing myself, I find that I also ignored Seraphim, Nachomamma8, and Taranski, to an extent. Are you happy now?

What is there to defend? So I don't post a whole lot. Whoop-dee-doo. How am I supposed to defend against that? I guess I could start posting more fluff to appear more active, such as saying I have a case 24 hours before I make it.

I never said I wanted you to make my defense for me. To say that you "don't know why
want [you] to" is an inference error, because I never implied that my case needed defending.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

First of all, I never said I was making a case. Second of all, I told everyone to look for it themselves. That's not "blatantly waiting 24 hours." That's assuming that people are still willing to attempt to scumhunt and I'll be very sad if we've given up on that.

That said, I'll admit I blew this out of proportion (and intentionally). Basically, I was hoping to gauge reactions before we threw the day away to a no lynch. Your reaction was ridiculously anti-town. Scummy? Meh, that's debatable, but you definitely jumped up a notch or two in scumminess IMO. As for wanting you to pick out someone else you've ignored, I figure it gives us A LOT of information if you're scum. If you gave one name, I would have assumed that if you were scum, that one person wasn't your buddy (I already knew there were multiple others you could mention). The fact that you mentioned three tells me that if you're scum, your buddy is probably in that list.

Basically, we'll see.

(Note: I assumed there are scum left for balance purposes because I know I'm not SK.)
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

EBWOP: I assumed there are
two
scum left
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

So, DRK. Since you seem a big fan of reaction hunting, what did you gather on everyone ese's reactions?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:09 am

Post by dramonic »

DeathRowKitty wrote: @dramonic
Any reason you feel the need to defend DF? Do you find it scummy that Kise and DF ALMOST COMPLETELY ignored each other?
I missed the part where I'm defending him, apparently <_<

@Nacho
No, I have nothing up my sleeves, but DRK made it sound so incredible I expected something of that vein.
I'm a hoot
Taranski
Taranski
Goon
Taranski
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:11 am

Post by Taranski »

here.
will do a catch up spoon
Dragonfly13
Dragonfly13
Goon
Dragonfly13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:20 am

Post by Dragonfly13 »

Saber, thoughts?
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

NM wrote: So, DRK. Since you seem a big fan of reaction hunting, what did you gather on everyone ese's reactions?
Not much. :( It made DF a bit scummier in my mind with dramonic his most likely partner if he's scum. Your reaction didn't tell me much of anything and everyone else ignored it the situation completely.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm still perfectly content with my saber vote; why isn't everyone else voting him right now?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Dragonfly13 wrote:Saber, thoughts?
Just remembered about this game lol. Thoughts are coming up.
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Well, I still stand by my no lynch strategy. I also am not wasting suspicions now. I shall wait until the next day before I reveal who I am suspecting. If I say now, it will tip off the scum and they might play on my ideas and NK the ones I'm not suspicious of. I currently have one or two people I am comfortable saying is town, and I have a couple that I feel are scum, and the rest neutral. This is of course by scum read, not SK/vig reads. If I happen to be town and lynched, well, the town can figure it out without me, not a real big loss.
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

So saber. You honestly believe that scum are looking to you for who they're going to NK tonight, or your case for someone being so pro-town is so compelling that everyone will go for it? You don't think that the scum will, I don't know, make the decision to take out the biggest threat on their own?

You honestly need to stop a) stop trying to bs your way out of making a real case (or even attempting to make one), or b) stop being so egotistic as to think the scum's entire NK is based off you because your current behavior is not helping town at all. If you are town, you're only witholding information from the rest of us, and practically baiting the scum to kill you to stop you from revealing your golden information.

Your no-lynch strategy is not amazing, honestly. As Tar already stated, there is a possibility of there being two kills tonight, just like the two kills that occured last night. So it's just as risky giving the scum a free night as it is lynching today; the only difference is that by lynching, we'll actually have the chance to hit scum instead of letting more townies die. Also, I don't know if you've noticed this, but Kise was a vengeful mafia and the only real townie power roles we've had were Doc, Cop, and One Shot Vig. In other words, the most LIKELY set up is starting to look like 2 scum 1 SK, where a no lynch would do nothing but hurt the town.

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by saberwolf »

A mislynch puts us at 1 town, 1 SK, 1 scum in your scenario, and results in an almost certain instant loss for town.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”