The Sopranos: A Deadly Game (GAME OVER!)

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:31 am

Post by SpyreX »

We are in a catch 22 since all the votes in the world wont make the day end though :(
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:35 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

SpyreX wrote:We are in a catch 22 since all the votes in the world wont make the day end though :(
I don't get that and I have a feeling I should and I feel really really dumb.

Hey Spyrex, since there's no one else around, we might as well switch our QT over here. Who are we NK'ing?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:37 am

Post by SpyreX »

Mod said the deadline was because he's not going to have time for this game sooo.

Hmmm. Hell, realistically we're better off not killing anyone and just letting this pile of slag devour itself.
Show

Proud member of BaM
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:38 pm

InHim is still alive??? OUTRAGEOUS!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

Unvote vote InHim
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:27 am

We're making progress.

MOAR VOATS

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:29 pm

Only one InHim vote today makes me sad.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:24 am

Wagon choo choo time!

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:21 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Activity now!
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Its FAR TOO HARD
Show

Proud member of BaM
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:18 pm

Free beer!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:12 am

Free ice cream!

Dr. Melfi
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:35 am

Post by Dr. Melfi »

Vote Count #20:

InHimShallIBe - 6 DrippingGoffball, SpyreX, rajrhcpfreak, Knight of Cydonia, zwetschenwassser, MafiaSSK

MafiaSSK - 1 (SSF352)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Last edited by Dr. Melfi on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Melfi: Now that you found out that you have a retarded family member, do you feel better about coming here?
Tony: What?
Melfi: Is it permissable now? Is it enough of a sad tragedy that you can join the rest of the douchebags?
Dr. Melfi
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:38 am

Post by Dr. Melfi »

Prodding: Knight of Cydonia; rajrhcpfreak; al_kohaulec; inHimshallibe; Kairyuu; killa seven
Melfi: Now that you found out that you have a retarded family member, do you feel better about coming here?
Melfi: Is it permissable now? Is it enough of a sad tragedy that you can join the rest of the douchebags?
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:40 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Here. VOte is where it needs to be. Get on with it, lazy sods.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:43 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

some one lynch him already. hes not going to post. and im tired of being prodded.
so lets get this over with.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Locke Lamora
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Locke Lamora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:29 am

Post by Locke Lamora »

This really is achieving nothing, other than now a bunch of people have an excuse not to post for the next few days.

Vote: InHim
If ya smell what The Locke is cookin'!

"Locke Lamora and Andrius, defying all logic since 1081."
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:42 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

well inhim isnt posting at all. he was up in lexington all weekend and he made it very clear he doesnt care about this game and he wasnt going to post.

he is the scummiest along with SSK, since DGB wants inhim first then we agreed as a town to kill him. there is alot of scum still alive so our percentage is really high.

there is really nothing to post about with inhim not showing up.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Dr. Melfi
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by Dr. Melfi »

Thread locked by co-mod. I will update the game further as time allows, but don't expect more info until Friday. I will be allowing for an extra long night phase as well, since it is the holidays. Expect the next day to start just after New Year's. I will be issuing prods to all players for both night start and day start.
Dr. Melfi
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:56 am

Post by Dr. Melfi »

I have a family reunion today, but I should have time tomorrow night to post the lynch scene and take this game to night.
Dr. Melfi
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by Dr. Melfi »

Johnny Sack was a power player in New Jersey as much as he was in New York. Underboss in the Lupertazzi family, he made sure he had his hands in everything going on with their neighbors across the river. Unfortunately for him, that caused a lot of suspicion to come his way over the course of the day. People started to put two and two together, and they got a very convincing four. Fortunately for everyone else, they were right. Johnny Sack was quickly taken care of and the body was dumped so that they right people would get the message.

inHimshallibe, John "Johnny Sack" Sacramoni, Mafia, Lynched Day 6

Job #1 -

Payment: $26,000
Description: There's a new high stakes poker game starting up in the condos downtown, run by Gino Rossi. He needs protection to make sure the cops don't bust him, so drop by and take our cut of the profits. We'll work out the details later.

Job #2 -

Payment: $38,000
Description: Valentino Esposito, a local Jersey cop, has been harrassing some of the girls down at the Bing. Rough him up and make sure he knows to stay away from our employees.

Job #3 -

Payment: $50,000
Description: We've got a problem in one of our construction companies. Servino Colombo, foreman, has started poking his nose into the finances of the build and is turning up our money laundering. Take him out before he reveals it to anyone else.

Vote Count #21:

inHimshallibe - 7 (DrippingGoffball, SpyreX, rajrhcpfreak, Knight of Cydonia, zwetschenwassser, MafiaSSK, Locke Lamora)

MafiaSSK - 1 (SSF352)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

It is now Night 6. You have just under 2 weeks to send in your night choices. Prods will be sent out about night choices as soon as jobs are posted. Anyone who can talk to another player at night may do so now. All choices must be received by 11:59 AM CST on Sunday, January 3rd. Day will most likely open on Sunday or Monday, once all choices have been processed.

Note: I expect to receive a PM from every player tonight, detailing their choice/lack thereof. Anyone who does not send me a PM at least to say that they are making no choice tonight will be prodded immediately along with Day Start, and they will be replaced if they do not post in the first 72 hours of Day 7.
Dr. Melfi
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Dr. Melfi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Dr. Melfi »

Gambling is always a touchy business. It's easy to set up a game, but the cops are very careful about watching out for it. That's why Gino Rossi called in the DiMeo family, since he knew they had the connections to make sure he wasn't touched. He made the proper arrangements and was glad to see a couple goons show up for added security on game nights. Gino was looking forward to making a lot of money.

Richie Aprile didn't get enough respect. Just because he'd spent time in jail and had been gone for a while, that was no excuse to be delinquint on payments. So he decided to go collect payments from everyone who owed him money...and that was pretty much everyone. Tonight he was coming back from a successful outing when he received a dose of his own medicine. A shadow jumped him from behind and beat him until he stopped moving, then stooped to take the cash he was carrying. He didn't get up again.

Valentino Esposito had had a little too much to drink tonight. He leered at one of the dancers at Bada Bing, "Why don't you come on back with me, babe?" She ignored him and kept dancing, because she knew he didn't have money to pay for her services. Angry, he grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to him, feeling up her naked body as she protested and attempted to push away. Seeing two shadows behind him, he turned his head and yelled belligerantly, "Whaddya wan-" as a bat came down on his head, knocking him out. He woke up a few miles down the road, bruised and battered. It felt like he had a few broken ribs, too. Valentino knew he'd have to be more careful in the future. "Maybe I should just find a new joint to hang out at," he thought to himself.

Servino Colombo was worried. He had checked and rechecked the books, and none of it made sense. There was no way the records for the company were legit, and he had to tell somebody. That's why he had gone back to the construction site at night to grab the extra paperwork before turning it in to the police tomorrow. Unfortunately for him, he was being followed, however. As he got out of his truck outside the trailer, several figures grabbed him and dragged him into the construction zone, covering his mouth so he couldn't yell out. After hauling him up several stories, they cast him off the top of the building's framework, watching his body crash into the bed of his own truck down below.

DrippingGoofball, Richard "Richie" Aprile, Sr., Jailkeeper, Killed Night 6

Earnings Ladder:

Highest Earner:
Locke Lamora
- ($215,050)
Second Highest Earner:
Kairyuu
- ($132,230)
Lowest Earner:
rajrhcpfreak
- ($37,830)

It is now Day 7. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Since rajrhcpfreak is the lowest earner, it takes 5 votes to lynch him.

Day 7 Deadline: Wednesday, January 27th, 9:00 pm CST.

Since everyone has received a PM to start the day, they will be replaced if they do not post within 72 hours.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

So who are we lynching today? I'm so far beyond caring that I'd help even if it were me.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by SpyreX »

SSF or Al. After relooking at yesterday leaning a bit more on SSF.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Kise »

After thinking about it a little more, I think I deserve to be modkilled for what I said yesterday.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”