Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

The points brought on rofl are good, I reckon that. But I still think AGOTI has done little to prove her towniness, and much to prove her scuminess.

@elvis_knight: Maybe I'm getting it all wrong, but why Tajo, if it was Rofl the one AGOTI talked about in her last post?
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

@SB - I liked the part about tajo, and agreed with that. Not sure about the rofl conclusion.

@SW - nice catchup post, lots of good observations. No problem on being a bit snappish to me... I really was just tyring to help, but things can be read wrong on the internets so I understand. <3

@crypto - what happened to you doing karate chops on SB every post? Do you think she's town at this time?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by Snow White »

@Crypto. The f*ck were you just waiting for me to post? :shock:

Was that directed to me? It damn well should be an OMGUS because OHMYGODUSUCK!! :o

But no. OMGUS's are bad and i do have some thought on this. It appeared that you had hijacked an inactive player. Well to me anyway. Combined with your reluctance to both vote or hammer ray when the time called.

And its early and im tired and unwilling to do any placevoting without proper sleep food and thought.

You arent however the scummest. I had you as town prior to your reluctance to lynch ray and hijacking charade. What was with that btw?

Agreed with SB. AGOTI is riddiculously anti town, even if she is to be town. I wouldnt lynch on it but what she says needs to be screened through and reasons for her vote demanded. *sad face*
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by crypto »

Oh, wow, instant text wall.

1. I lost interest in AGOTI after I posted my fail case, which I thought I was pretty clear about.
2. I believe I said repeatedly that I thought Ray was scum but that I didn't want to rush the lynch when I could take my time badgering SB. I hammered because I'd had enough with all the unfinished convos / unanswered questions.
3. I don't remember #3.
EK wrote:@crypto - what happened to you doing karate chops on SB every post? Do you think she's town at this time?
No, I think she's scum. I was letting her lurk as long as I could stand it while she continued to post in other games, so I could then rub it in her face to maximum effect.

I see she's posted. Her verbal bandwagon on rofl-scum and AGOTI-scum sentiments make me happy.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by crypto »

No, lol, Snow White, I didn't see your big post when I posted that.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

@SW: Here's an answer for some points you brought up against me:
-For the last time, I didn't hammer RF when I had the chance because I didn't want to end the day so early.
-I changed my vote to AGOTI because I believed that she were more scummy than him. I still think she's quite scummy.
-I kind of forgot about looking after Crypto. Too many games can make you forget things.

Ok, let's point out Crypto scumminess.
-Jumping off Ray's wagon on D1 as soon as the opportunity rose.
-Constant attack on me, mostly reasonless (makes me think that he was attacking me because I was attacking Ray)
-Delaying unnecessarily Ray's lynch

So, his scumminess is based on Ray's. Truth be told, I'm not much of a fan of scum-for-association (I think it can lead to many misunderstandings), but the points are noted. Also, AGOTI is still scummier.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Post by populartajo »

Wow that snow white wagon was lochnessific.

but first things first:
elvis_knits wrote:Let's lynch tajo instead. I really liked that part of AGOTI's post and analysis.
vote populartajo
Here we go again.

lets see the referred post:
agoti wrote:we've got now confirmed scum and now confirmed town sittin at 4 votes each. everyone besides tajo on the town wagon is known town (i will be after you lynch me, before you go ragin at me calling myself confirmed town). seems like scum would be all over that one, unless one of them was already there - looks bad for tajo.
yeah, except my vote was the first one and pretty much mufasa's wagon was a semirandom wagon, iirc, the first one in this game. If there is a suspicious vote on that wagon, its prob yours, agoti, specially when you were the first to abandon it.

also interested in why you left this wagon out of your wagon analysis:
mykonian wrote:
Vote count

Rayfrost(4): Green Crayons, mikeburnfire, crypto, Porochaz
Mikeburnfire(4): Spyrex, Elvis_knits, A girl on the internet, Pomegranate
Snow_bunny(1): Roflcopter, Rayfrost
A girl on the internet(2): Snow_Bunny
Pomegranate(1): Populartajo
crypto(1): Elvis_knits

Not voting (1): Snow white.

with 13 players, it is 7 to lynch
I doubt we have 2 scum wagons itvotecount, (also insert ray-mbf relationship here). Which means that if we assume mbf is prob town, then the mbf wagon was a counterwagon to the frost one also at four votes. So whit Spyrex and Pome dead, who is the scum in this votecount?. Same question to elvis.

regarding snow white, there is some good stuff there, ill read with more detail tomorrow.
something that cauth my attention was this:
snowwhite wrote:Tajo/Frost interaction. Tajo's reactions measures significantly as town. Dammit. X(
are you angry because you realized I was probtown or what?

As a bonus, rolf basic scumtell is lurking. last post in the site was today at 1:01 am in gd. not that there isnt directed at him itt.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

wow lurker tajo appears right after being voted
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by populartajo »

Dear Elvis_knits:

Im pretty sure you know how to use the "find all posts by populartajo" in my profile. Youll find out something interesting regarding my activity on al my games, dear.

XOXO

Tajo
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by crypto »

Snow_Bunny wrote:Ok, let's point out Crypto scumminess.
-Jumping off Ray's wagon on D1 as soon as the opportunity rose.
Yup, me being one of the first people if not the first person to slam Ray only to dare pursue other targets is totally a scum move. Alas, I am caught.

-Constant attack on me, mostly reasonless (makes me think that he was attacking me because I was attacking Ray)
Fail. I don't need a million logical reasons. Your fundamentally scummy behavior is doing all the legwork for me. Anyway, see my iso. 104 for an example of concrete issues I take with you.

-Delaying unnecessarily Ray's lynch
Yeah, refusing to quick-lynch is truly anti-town. How foolish of me.

So, his scumminess is based on Ray's.
Fail.

Truth be told, I'm not much of a fan of scum-for-association (I think it can lead to many misunderstandings), but the points are noted.
Yay, you even admit your own opportunism.

Also, AGOTI is still scummier.
More bandwagon. Go, Bunny, go.
Bold is mine. This is driving me insane. Either Bunny's head goes through the noose or I get night-killed pronto, please.

Having some strong thoughts about rofl being town because of how Ray buddied up to him. Why would Ray go out of his way to put his teammate in the spotlight like that?

Then again, most of what Ray does is ludicrous, so whatev.

Unvote.
Vote: Snow_Bunny.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by Snow White »

Bunny's excuse of being in too many games seems ok in my book. I remember looking for a game before this one and her beating me to at least one replacement and 2games i was interested in. :lol:

@Tajo. Yep. Frankly because of some comment ray made about you being "lurker scum :x" i had you as anti town. Just your reaction after he hammered i could imagine myself being in your shoes and prob the same things going through my mind. It seemed the genuine deal.

@Crypto. *what ray would do or wouldnt do is subject to a big greasy bowl of WIFOM dont you think? Lastly if you dont mind my asking who else (apart from SB) do you find scummy? More to the point why?
I like ignorant people.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Post by crypto »

*what ray would do or wouldnt do is subject to a big greasy bowl of WIFOM dont you think?
I partly agree, but I do think it's worth noting.
Lastly if you dont mind my asking who else (apart from SB) do you find scummy? More to the point why?
1. Porochaz

3. Roflcopter
4. Elvis_knits

6. Populartajo
8. A girl on the internet

12. Snow white
13. Mikeburnfire

Process of elimination leaves you, Tajo, and rofl. I think lynching rofl or SB would help a lot with my Tajo read. A scum flip on either would make him look very town, whereas a town flip would warrant a long, hard scrutiny of his iso. I've gone over my beefs with you and rofl. I'm still really leery of rofl being lol-town because of Ray's crappy convo with him (I don't care about Ray possibly WIFOMing) way back around page 3 or 4, but rofl's posts looked pretty bad too. Also, at this point I'm less outright suspicious of you than I was before your summary/analysis ...

Meh. Ask again when it isn't midnight. -_-
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:10 am

Post by Porochaz »

So AGOTI hasnt posted yet?

Anyway Im aware that Im like a dog with a bone here on AGOTI so Im going through the players as well. This is to A. to show that Im not tunnelvisioned and am aware of the other wagons and suspicions, B. so that I personally dont get tunnelvisioned and C. to make my suspicions known and to act upon them later (I need to go buy christmas pressies.

Scummiest to towniest

Scum
1. AGOTI, I am quite sure she is scum. She fails to answer a case against her and whilst she has made 1 or 2 ok points, in general she fails to make a town impression ever.
2. Rofl, I dislike how he attacked me day 2 especially with no reasons and in particularly now that Ray is scum. He also has a lot of stuff to answer for and hasnt been here yet to answer anything

Nuetral Leaning Scum
3. crypto, I should point out recently I have no problem with him. However I felt he was very "free-fire" (cant remember the word), I also dislike the way he decides he hates his AGOTI case as hes posting it. In that case you dont post it. However hes moving into the town section, the scum label is very marginal.

Neutral
4.Snow White, I dont have anything on her that I can remember which is worrying considering this is my number 1 game.
Note to self: I need to iso her

5.Poptajo, I notice he has been away for valid reasons. It makes me smile a bit due to the problems hes had with me before. I dont necasserily have a problem with him but again he hasnt done overtly much.

Neutral leaning Town
6. Elvis Knits, has made good posts, if I had a critisism I dont know if she has been as out there as some of the other players but thats also negligible and I dont really have any problem with her.

Town
7. MBF, town. Its already been said. I dont have/remember any problems I have had with MBF.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:36 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Where does Snow Bunny fit on that list, Poro?

unvote
Snow White. This was a pressure vote, mostly, and I like her contribution. More later, after work (if my internet stays up)
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:43 am

Post by mykonian »

vote count

A girl on the internet (3): Porochaz, Roflcopter, Snow_Bunny
roflcopter (2): populartajo, a girl on the internet
Populartajo (1): elvis_knits
Snow Bunny (1): crypto

Not voting (2): Snow White, mikeburnfire.

with 9 players, it is 5 to lynch
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:21 am

Post by Porochaz »

Crap I knew I missed someone. Give me a sec and let me work out which snow I meant and where that person fits in.
crypto
crypto
Mafia Scum
crypto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:34 am

Post by crypto »

Porochaz wrote:Crap I knew I missed someone.
Yeah, chronic lurkers can do that to you.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Porochaz wrote:So AGOTI hasnt posted yet?

Anyway Im aware that Im like a dog with a bone here on AGOTI so Im going through the players as well. This is to A. to show that Im not tunnelvisioned and am aware of the other wagons and suspicions, B. so that I personally dont get tunnelvisioned and C. to make my suspicions known and to act upon them later (I need to go buy christmas pressies.

Scummiest to towniest

Scum
1. AGOTI, I am quite sure she is scum. She fails to answer a case against her and whilst she has made 1 or 2 ok points, in general she fails to make a town impression ever.
2. Rofl, I dislike how he attacked me day 2 especially with no reasons and in particularly now that Ray is scum. He also has a lot of stuff to answer for and hasnt been here yet to answer anything

Nuetral Leaning Scum
3. crypto, I should point out recently I have no problem with him. However I felt he was very "free-fire" (cant remember the word), I also dislike the way he decides he hates his AGOTI case as hes posting it. In that case you dont post it. However hes moving into the town section, the scum label is very marginal.

Neutral
4.Snow Bunny, I dont have anything on her that I can remember which is worrying considering this is my number 1 game.
Note to self: I need to iso her

5.Poptajo, I notice he has been away for valid reasons. It makes me smile a bit due to the problems hes had with me before. I dont necasserily have a problem with him but again he hasnt done overtly much.

Neutral leaning Town
6.Snow White - Snow White is neutral, she has had some iffy moments and has kept in the background for ages. Two long analysis posts dont make up for being actively in the game. However her last post left me with warm feelings inside. She needs to keep active now or risk sliding down my scale fast.

7. Elvis Knits, has made good posts, if I had a critisism I dont know if she has been as out there as some of the other players but thats also negligible and I dont really have any problem with her.

Town
8. MBF, town. Its already been said. I dont have/remember any problems I have had with MBF.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Yeah I meant Snow Bunny there, Snow White I missed out, she has been put back in. Really having two lurkers with similar names is a pain in the ass though.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Again, mod, connection issues here, so I'm kind of LA for now.

I've seen it, now hope I'll remember :)

Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Snow White »

Placeholder to show im still paying attention. Well im going to try to make an effort and scratch some barrels.

Secondly dont type me as clear because i made the effort to catch up. I do that as replacement scum too. Works out great!! :D - however in this im being honest. So chalk it up yourself.

@Crypto. I thought my long post or more over re-introductory post cleared up most of your "beefs" with me. I had my reasons and whether you bought my excuse or not, they are not unanswered. Unless there is anything further?

Hey hey hey, why am i MORE suspicious than AGOTI? Porochaz i get being town, ditto with mbf. Neutral on Elvis. With how much certainty can you see AGOTI as town? Why is she off the hook?

You think she was set up by RayFrost?

And on me, because im that vain bitch, you had me as neutral leaning town pre disappearence but seemed delibrately set on a lynch accusing me of distracting from the Ray lynch, and fence sitting? Hm... id wanna iso myself for that tbh. but i dont usually fence sit much which i assume was covered by what you later say
Cyrpto wrote: Snow White would go longish intervals without posting but then post good content.
so your somewhat acquainted with me. Furthermore on my iso4 and 9 arare not place holders and i dont believe them to be fence sitting either. So your either mis repersentating me for whatever purpose:
a) because your scum ; or
b) because your town wanting me to account for my actions through lying. Which is not good for town.

Sidenote: When people dont give me reasons (see post685 slash 659) ill pick at it, like a scab. Ew. Gross.

@General. Putting some heat on the Rofl-wagon. Will retract my vote when satisifed or wagon gains too much momentum without Rofl having the chance to answer for wordless voting, the ray tag team and thereof the lack of voting Ray. *yes i know i didnt either but i wasnt here*

Vote Roflcopter

Now i have to go figure out how to correctly unvote.

On that note hurry for double checking the topic for yesterdays votecount to see Poro's post. Yah. Im kinda glad im not ruled outright town, because i wouldnt expect anyone to believe that after my disappearence. Ill try to remain as active as possible.
Porochaz wrote: Really having two lurkers with similar names is a pain in the ass though.
^^ I do however resent that.

@General. Because i will do Crypto the courtesy of actually looking at his cases, ive examined Crypto's iso 104 case on Bunny. Albeit i lol'd at the beep part but i dont necessarily see her reaction to being listed as "needs to be vigged" overtly suspicious.
Point two is noted. Frankly if someone threatened to kill me during the night i'd be thinking vig more so than scum. Most scum wouldnt be so bold as to practically out themselves like that but this is subject to WIFOM but not a very good point for bunny imo.
Point three is fairly insubstantial. Im suspicious of anyone mentioning numbers too but ive also seen townies do it before.

If you dont see what im saying look back on his iso. In short i dont like how Bunny assumed Crypto was scum before vig. Doesnt strike me well. But other than that the other points i can let go.

Will look over rofl slash AGOTI cases and post soon.
I like ignorant people.
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

i should be lynched today rather than hanging around to be an endgame mislynch

kill a girl on the internet, tajo and crpyto when i'm gone. if crypto is scum and neither of the other two are, kill elvis.

unvote, vote: roflcopter
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:45 am

Post by Snow White »

Unovte

Im not contributing to this lynch at least for now, and at this point my vote isnt necessary.

I can see the town logic behind what your saying but if you are town, the fight should be in you to argue whatever points are against you and to make the conscious effort to try and let the majority make up their own minds as to your alignment.

@Rofl. if you could please, at least, explain why you dont see people thinking you are town atm and what your logic is, for finding AGOTI, Tajo and Crypto, and maybe elvis scummy?
I like ignorant people.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:59 am

Post by Porochaz »

What is with all these players who I thought to be decent turning out to be utter crap? Jesus, rofl, grow some balls, and be a man about the game.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by Snow White »

Ugh.

Unvote
because im illiterate and this is my only running game so im now stalking it.

Nothing else to say Poro? But for what its worth i agree with the last six words of that.
I like ignorant people.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”