The Dark Goma Mafia: Massacre of the Cloth (Game Over)

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:36 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Vote Count (Page 150, Day 9)

No Lynch
-1 (LlamaFluff)

Not Voting:
VP Baltar, Sajin, chamber

Note: You get a week. Deadline will be at the earliest 01/04 11:00 PM EST. With 4 whole votes remaining, it take 3 to lynch.

Last edited by curiouskarmadog on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:51 am

Post by VP Baltar »

llama wrote:N2 (or was it three, im dead tired but want to post before I go to sleep and forget) when VPB got 'roleblocked' he did get targeted by Spy, although he did not get roleblocked. He most likely just picked up a one shot something and didnt say what it was. NO ONE else had this happen. We had abilities, we had 'nothing' and we had poision that somehow wore off. No explicit results though. Really it was a brilliant move, he was 'killed' so regarded as basically confirmed town, he just was putting another safety knot in his harness. What better way then to confirm yourself as non-strangle then to claim it would of been impossible when it couldnt be proved!
I don't understand whatever scenario you are trying to suggest happened here. Please explain this differently.
llama wrote:He either guessed my details correctly in the case of self-protect, or infered the restriction (double target rule).
haha, this is utterly ridiculous. You are suggesting that I guessed all of the details of your role (which you had to correct almost all of in thread after I claimed mine) before you claimed them? Flail, scum, flail....or should that be fail scum?
llama wrote:Anyways, here is a possibility if people agree that im town, and that VPB is SK. Lynch VPB, my thoughts havent changed since daybreak, so im going to outright say that I may of lied about my target last night. Who knows, maybe I threw away my action predicting this would occur, or saved chamber from poision. I could be unrestricted tonight though for killing, and if I get my protect right, town can win.
Why would anyone assume you are town when you are about --||-- close to being confirmed scum? My guess is that you are the SK who for some reason believes I'm the scum and you want me lynched today so you're free to win the game tonight.

No lynch and hoping for a cross kill is clearly the only option the town has here since doc protect tonight is basically out the window.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:22 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

chamber wrote:This post confuses me. 1 If you are town then no townies trust it(i.e. me) 2 don't we want the sk to hit mafia tonight? (and vise versa?) I think its the only way we win.
If the town fully trusts me or VPB to be town, lynching might be better. I saw this scenario coming and easily could of lied last night about my action.

The other way we win would require us to hit VPB and him be strangle. It would leave me with a 50-50 chance of blocking the kill to win.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:26 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

VP Baltar wrote:
llama wrote:N2 (or was it three, im dead tired but want to post before I go to sleep and forget) when VPB got 'roleblocked' he did get targeted by Spy, although he did not get roleblocked. He most likely just picked up a one shot something and didnt say what it was. NO ONE else had this happen. We had abilities, we had 'nothing' and we had poision that somehow wore off. No explicit results though. Really it was a brilliant move, he was 'killed' so regarded as basically confirmed town, he just was putting another safety knot in his harness. What better way then to confirm yourself as non-strangle then to claim it would of been impossible when it couldnt be proved!
I don't understand whatever scenario you are trying to suggest happened here. Please explain this differently.
I dont think that Spys potion RBed you and I think you are using a safeclaim.
llama wrote:He either guessed my details correctly in the case of self-protect, or infered the restriction (double target rule).
haha, this is utterly ridiculous. You are suggesting that I guessed all of the details of your role (which you had to correct almost all of in thread after I claimed mine) before you claimed them? Flail, scum, flail....or should that be fail scum?
Actually you claim, I did then went back and corrected them. If I was mirroring you there wouldnt be those mistakes. You can see where I realize I can self-protect, you can see me leading that there is a restriction (not do you have but what is)
No lynch and hoping for a cross kill is clearly the only option the town has here since doc protect tonight is basically out the window.
More then likely yes, but this is the only other win chance, and im taking it.
Co-host of The USL Show
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:39 am

Post by Sajin »

And I thought of this way before both of you posted about it and is why I knew that VPB's post was bad play as scum or bad play as town both.

Thank you for artificially limiting town's options both of you. Fail play by whichever of you is town.

I originally had a few paragraphs typed up here but I decided it was better to save my analyisis for tomorrow if we are indeed depending on cross killing to win at this point.

I believe the correct play is to nl.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Well lets end the day then
Co-host of The USL Show
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:17 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Vote: No Lynch
YOUR AD HERE

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:43 am

No Lynch
-2 (LlamaFluff, VP Baltar)

Not Voting:
Sajin, chamber

Note: You get a week. Deadline will be at the earliest 01/04 11:00 PM EST. With 4 whole votes remaining, it take 3 to lynch. 2 DAYS AWAY.

Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Sajin »

(I have always seen with 4 votes in play, 2 to no lynch....but meh)

Vote: No lynch
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:03 am

Post by chamber »

@scum I hope you have a better idea of whats going on than I do.
Taking a break from the site.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:21 am

No Lynch
-3 (LlamaFluff, VP Baltar, Sajin)

Not Voting:
chamber

Note: That is a No Lynch...info to follow, if you can night talk, do so now.

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:59 am

Being exhausted in every sense of the word, the four remaining citizens trapped in the Inner City stare at each other. There is little talking. They see each other’s deaths glaring back at them. Without much discussion. Without much blame, they decide that no one shall die today. For good or for bad, they leave for the night.

Note: It is now night, you get 48 hours, deadline will be at the earliest 01/05 at 9:00 am.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:26 am

Night…Day…Sleep…Alive….Hunger…Thirst…The Dead…The Living…it is all a jumble of images or thoughts. Everything has a hazing tone to it. Time is meaningless. You do not see chamber’s body, nor do you even care.

chamber,
The Flurry, With the Council
, Strangled Night 9

Then there was 3.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:46 am

Vote Count (Page 150, Day 10)

Not Voting:
LlamaFluff, VP Baltar, Sajin

Note: You got 5 days kids. With 3 whole votes available, it takes 2 to lynch. Deadline will be at the earliest 01/10 at 6:00 PM EST.

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Well this kind of sucks.
Co-host of The USL Show
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

And there you go, PD.
YOUR AD HERE

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

So what, you are claiming scum then?
Co-host of The USL Show
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:38 pm

Post by Sajin »

@Spyrex- I hope your still reading this game. I campaigned for days trying to get you to see this. It really sucks when the most obvious town person turns a blind eye to the most scummy people despite arguements. Town MUST have a doctor...right. I find it humorous that not just one but both are scum unless we have been getting owned by 1 faction with 2 kills.

VP- Who is mafia and who is the SK and why? Or other theory?

Llamafluff- Who is mafia and who is the SK and why? or other theory?

Best speech gets my vote. Go!
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I will give a speech but it wont be untill late tomorrow or the day after that. Semester starts monday and I have a lot of stuff to attend to over the next couple days.
Co-host of The USL Show
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:59 am

Post by VP Baltar »

LlamaFluff wrote:So what, you are claiming scum then?
Where did I do that?

Sajin, I'd like to hear your own theory honestly. Llama is essentially confirmed scum, just like I said yesterday, but I want to hear your thoughts.
YOUR AD HERE

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Screw this, I spent a three hour drive thinking of this, but there is no good way to make this move. Brute force "I deserve it" tactic time.

Town cant win this game at this point, so I will say why I should.
VP Baltar wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:So what, you are claiming scum then?
Where did I do that?
Here
VP Baltar wrote:Ok, no problem. I'm the Master of Cloth. My power type is special and allows me to manipulate the fibers of anyone's clothes (including mine) and protect them from strangulation.

I was born in the poor outer districts of Surico and used my power growing up to support my family as a tailor. Life was hard and blah blah blah. When I heard about the Giver's death, I realized that I could be much more than tailor and could gain fame and fortune for my family by helping protect the citizens of Surico from the threat among them.

N1: I protected Volkan
N2: I protected Plum
N3: I tried to protect PZ. I received a PM from the mod saying that I was feeling woozy and fell into a deep sleep last night, thus rendering me incapable of using my ability. Thanks Spyrex. (not that it would have mattered in the long run I guess, but still).
This is actually you claiming mafia. Im not doubting that mafia had a role that protected against SK (my) kill, although there is a good chance you actually arent a doctor. Yeah ive known you were scum since massclaim, there was just no way to get you lynched without getting me lynched next.

Im guessing one of the disappearing slit kills was figuring out im NK immune.

The protection against scum kills was my safeclaim, even though I really am 'The Baker'.

First off, why I kept screwing my claim is because VPB got trapped and had to keep changing his in ways that. First off, my ability is active, not special. Im wondering if you dont have a doctor ability since its the only way to explain SC not getting it. Also killing isnt active (its physical), so thats why it wouldnt of appeared.

Also you cant self-protect, says that explicitly in my fakeclaim. Trying to get you to say you had it was double confirming you since I started second guessing myself. All that was really frustrating to me since I had forgotten you switched up your fakeclaim when I had to claim later on.

ANYWAYS

Biggest reasons why I think I deserve this win are the first that im the SK, he is mafia. He had help and more information on others thanks to partners, all together more ability to get a read on the game I didnt have. On my own since day one. Ive gone through this entire game picking up at most one vote, and absolutely no suspicion untill Kise got mad at me for pushing his lynch. This was through solid play, picking the right wagons, and pushing the right lynches. VPB got targeted by SC who made everyone think he was essentially confirmed town. People just forgot about VPB and Spy for the entire game, he got himself a free pass for suspicion untill late in the game, that I didnt have to work with.

He has played a great game, im not going to say he hasnt. If it wasnt for the claim there is no way I would of though that he was the last scum. I plan to nom for best losing cause performance after all this is done, he deserves that all the way. I just had a whole lot more obsticals to overcome then he did if you go back and look at the game. He 'died' so got ignored suspicion wise, he had partners, he couldnt be lynched without me going next. I had a lot more to fight through, and made it through the game with just as much, if not less suspicion then he did.

Vote VPB
Co-host of The USL Show
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:20 am

Post by VP Baltar »

lulz, so your plan is to claim SK when you are actually mafia to get the sympathy card? That's precious.

Sajin, I'll make my post in a bit and point out all of the ridiculousness above sometime today.
YOUR AD HERE

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:41 am

Vote Count (Page 150, Day 10)

VP Baltar
-1 LlamaFluff

Not Voting:
VP Baltar, Sajin

Note: You got 5 days kids. With 3 whole votes available, it takes 2 to lynch. Deadline will be at the earliest 01/10 at 6:00 PM EST.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:27 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Ok, since Llama has claimed scum now and is trying to steal my thunder, I may as well come out as well.

I am indeed The Master of Cloth, but I am the serial killer, not Llama. I think you have known this for quite some time Sajin, but I was lucky enough to avoid a lynch because people wouldn't listen to you. Though I'm pretty certain that you know the truth here, I'll go ahead and point out some things and reassure you.

#1 Fact that you should look at to blatantly say that I'm SK and not scum is that I was on every single scum lynch thus far:

Final Vote Count (Page 112, Day 3)

dramonic -11 (Papa Zito, Elmo, stark, Plum, VP Baltar, Vaya, LlamaFluff, SerialClergyman, chamber, milkshake)
Sajin -7 (Benmage, SpyreX, Snow_Bunny, Battle Mage, dramonic, tubby216 )
tubby216 -1 (SocioPath)
Battle Mage -1 (Sajin)

Not Voting: Kise

Final Vote Count (Page 132, Day 4)

tubby216 -8 (SocioPath, stark, LlamaFluff, chamber, Snow_Bunny, VP Baltar, SpyreX, milkshake )
Battle Mage -3.5 (Elmo, Sajin, Benmage, tubby216)
stark -1 (Battle Mage)

Final Vote Count (Page 136, Day 5)

Battle Mage -7.5 (Elmo, Kise, VP Baltar, SocioPath, Benmage, chamber, Vaya, SpyreX)
Elmo -1 (Snow_Bunny)
Vaya -1 (Battle Mage)

Not Voting: stark, LlamaFluff, milkshake, Sajin,

Now, just a couple things to point out above. Yes, Llama was on two of those lynches, but it is clearly scum bussing given his feeling toward them before they became majorly popular:
Llama wrote:I dont get the ensuing tubby/dram wagons either. As much as I thought tubby was scum, he has a reasonable, and supported claim. Dram just comes off as overeager, but town as well. We should get back to lynching PZ which I will try and finish stating why soon.
Llama wrote:Seriously though. We have tubby who claimed hider and hid with milk and didnt die, so we dont lynch milk before tubby. Dramn is trying to lynch milk which I competely disagree with given the previous statement, but I dont think he is scum for doing that, since there is no way its actually going to result in a lynch, and if he is scum he just outed himself needlessly and now needs to use his role in a protown manner.

I dont like the milk lynch, dram lynch, or tubby lynch. None of them make any sense as scum given how the day has gone down. The lynch should be a third party, not one of the hot topics.
Llama wrote:Dram is actually really town looking after that jump. He is town, he thought he caught scum so he jumped at the chance to get them lynched. He *did* forget the cleared chain, but it still looks like a really town move to me trying to get someone lynched with role information.
Llama wrote:In the meantime, can someone put up a decent case for a milk/tubby/dram lynch so I can trash it and move on to getting scum lynched?
Llama wrote:I will not be voting dram today, I dont really feel like voting tubby today. When I am not at work I will get back to why I like a PZ lynch, and maybe go pick apart some of a case on dram.
Llama wrote:I would prefer a massclaim tomorrow given two clear trains of thought going

unvote
vote sajin

on the merit that he is not dramonic

Also I am having some computer issues right now, not sure how long it will take me to sort them out, but there is a good chance I wont be able to make any decent sized posts untill they get cleared up due to only consistant access being at work.
^Classic scum "I have RL issues now that my buddy is being run up". Also still doesn't want dram lynched under any circumstances, which is followed by his next post:
Llama wrote:
unvote
vote dramonic

would of been nice of you to claim this the first time sajin was at L-1 to save a little time at least
While this does come after PZ's cop claim, I would say this is definitely an unreasonable swap in stances considering that Llama was wanting PZ lynched for a very long time (presumably because he thought he was scum) and that he under no circumstances wanted to lynch dram in the many posts preceeding that. If he actually felt that way, wouldn't he have wanted to lynch PZ first? It makes no sense.

Second thing I would like to point out is that the final vote count on tubby slightly belies where I stood on it, since I was the person who drummed up that wagon and was the first vote on it. The only reason I am later on it in the final vote count is because I left the wagon to place my vote on confirmed scum Battle Mage.

By the time the Battle Mage wagon comes around, Llama is pretty much nowhere to be found that day, but who can really blame him considering how poorly his scum team played this entire game.

Now, why would I claim my true role as the SK at this juncture. Well, Llama is right about one thing, I feel as the serial killer I do deserve to win this game. I think I have played a masterful game and even though I was suspected several times as the serial killer, particularly by you Sajin, I was able to stave off the noose and NKing long enough to reach our current predicament.

Further, I didn't have a safeclaim and took a massive gamble when I claimed my role. I made up pretty much every thing except for my role name. When Llama claimed the counterpoint to my role, I was 98% certain he was scum, but I let him ride my coattails for this long because I was hoping he would be useful and kill some people at night so we could reach endgame sooner. Too bad he didn't fullfil that for me really. You can clearly see that he was riding my coattails by how much he had to fix his claim after the fact. In his above post he said I kept changing my claim, but no where in this thread can he point to anything I backtracked about in my claim.

As far as the touching thing from SC, my ability really is special and that is why he did not steal it the night he touched me. I was fairly certain that he didn't have anything on me since he wasn't really coming after me that day, but I was worried that if he did pick up my ability (manipulating clothes) that he could strangle someone and figure out who I was. That is why I killed him that night before he got the chance just in case.

The way I see it Sajin, you have three options here:

1) Lynch me and give Llama a win for the scum team that they truly do not deserve. They played a very weak game and really the only reason Llama is here is because he rode my claim and I didn't kill him yet for my own benefit.

2) Lynch Llama and hand me a victory that I've worked very hard towards. I took plenty of big chances in this game and I think I played very strategically. This was a 27 player game and the chances of an SK actually winning are quite small.

3) Vote No Lynch and hope that Llama and I cross kill each other tonight.
YOUR AD HERE

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:37 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

@VPB - You seem to completely forget that I was saying everyone voting SB day one (like KK) was scum. You forget that I wanted tubby lynched flat out for the first two days.

The only thing that changed my view on tubby was the wierdness involving roles and the fact that scum-hider made absolutely no sense, it was actually a danger for the scum to have a hider. Dram I thought was town 100%, I got that one wrong all the way. He looked town before the claim, and after the claim I figured there was no way he possibly could be scum. Also if the person you think is scum claims cop with a guilty, its best to lynch the claimed guilty. If they were wrong you get your scum the next day, wasnt a lylo situation.

Seriously though, how does player A hid behind B, player C JKed B make you want to lynch one of them right off the bat? I figured it ment all of them were obviously town and it was going to be a pain to figure out the best way to NK all of them.

You also forget BM was a completely inevitable lynch. No reason again as scum I wouldnt of jumped on and now been pulling the same 'lulz I lynched scum' thing you did.

~~~

If you also want to look at the 'who pushed what' part of this game. Take a look at how we played the late game. VPB hung back for the most part, happy to take part in the inevitable lynches (Elmo and Snow) while just defending himself (with the help of me and Spy). I on the other hand actually took some control making sure that Kise was able to be lynched, and sticking myself out there a bit to make sure that neither of us lost the game because people wised up quick enough.

VPB went into coast mode, I went into 'achieve mislynch' mode. Basing who deserves it on late game play, its me since I actually was an active part of trying to get some mislynches as opposed to just following along with wagons.

Just think about it though, look at both our play through the game and put the vote down for who you think played a better game. If you dont belive im the SK, look at both of us as both anti-town alignments and vote who you think played a better game as either. I think no matter what you believe me to be I came out on top.
Co-host of The USL Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”