kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

Well, that's weird. I was going to post a comment to cruelty about his voting pattern lately, but when I went to iso him for backup, it posted that tidbit.

I sort of see a bandwagon quickly forming here, just voting SJ with not too much reason, I mean basically cruelty is just hopping on to get the game sparked. Yes he has a little bit of reasoning for it but still. Unfortunately I do agree this game needs a jumpstart, mainly we need to get players back posting. Without Crue, Dana, SJ, posting its hard to build a current case on them, or to confirm if any of the cases we have now are well founded.
Welcome to the Network.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Well after SJ the person I am most paranoid of is cruelty just because I had a misread on wicked.
CrueKnight
CrueKnight
Townie
CrueKnight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:45 am

Post by CrueKnight »

kunkstar7 wrote:Well, that's weird. I was going to post a comment to cruelty about his voting pattern lately, but when I went to iso him for backup, it posted that tidbit.

I sort of see a bandwagon quickly forming here, just voting SJ with not too much reason, I mean basically cruelty is just hopping on to get the game sparked. Yes he has a little bit of reasoning for it but still. Unfortunately I do agree this game needs a jumpstart, mainly we need to get players back posting. Without Crue, Dana, SJ, posting its hard to build a current case on them, or to confirm if any of the cases we have now are well founded.
I agree. Remember, the mafia is almost a majority now. We have to watch for certain bandwagons.

Oh and BTW, my graphics card on my computer fried up last Friday. It'll take 2 weeks before I get it back from the manufacturer, so I'm going to be less active for the next 2 weeks.

ALSO, I'm going on vacation Jan 7-14. :( Sorry mates. If that seems like too long, you can replace me. Otherwise I won't mind to keep playing.

V/LA is noted.
├óÔé¼┬á Crusader Knight ├óÔé¼┬á

http://www.spore.heavengames.com
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Kdub »

I will begin looking for replacements for SolemnJ and danakillsu.

Vote Count

CrueKnight (0)
-
Furry (0)
-
cruelty (0)
-
Sir Chris (0)
-
kunkstar7 (1)
- mikeburnfire
Faraday (0)
-
SolemnJ (3)
- Furry, Sir Chris, cruelty
danakillsu (0)
-
mikeburnfire (0)
-
Heilograph (0)
-
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (6)
- CrueKnight, kunkstar7, Faraday, SolemnJ, danakillsu, Heilograph

10 players alive, 6 votes needed to lynch.

Deadline is January 18, ~12:00 pm MST
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:08 am

Post by Faraday »

Woosh. Okay this is my only active game atm, (I.e. the rest are in night) so I'm going to have a read back today.

Sir Chris you seem to be playing very differently in this game than another game of yours, do you play differently every game or is there a reason for your difference in playstyle this game?

SolemnJ is still probably my top suspect and apparently a few others' top suspect too.
Could the other people not voting give their top suspect please?
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:43 am

Post by kunkstar7 »

CrueKnight wrote: I agree. Remember, the mafia is almost a majority now. We have to watch for certain bandwagons.
This sentence here puts me off. Assuming that we have a three person mafia, we aren't close to a mafia majority for at least two days if we mislynch both days and there is a single night kill each night. Just seems to be a little fear-mongering. Do you have any certain bandwagons in mind that you are referring to, or just in general? I also did note you are V/LA but I needed to address this while its fresh for me.
Welcome to the Network.
Heilograph
Heilograph
Goon
Heilograph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:12 am

Post by Heilograph »

kunkstar7 wrote:
CrueKnight wrote: I agree. Remember, the mafia is almost a majority now. We have to watch for certain bandwagons.
This sentence here puts me off. Assuming that we have a three person mafia, we aren't close to a mafia majority for at least two days if we mislynch both days and there is a single night kill each night. Just seems to be a little fear-mongering. Do you have any certain bandwagons in mind that you are referring to, or just in general? I also did note you are V/LA but I needed to address this while its fresh for me.
I think he is refering to any bandwagons in general since I don't think he knows who the next victim might be. Safe to say "look sharp" since a mafia member or two (assuming their is a 3 man mafia) could he on that/those bandwagons.
Wondering if they will ever make a mafiascum app for iPhone...

I'm a turtle!!
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Faraday wrote:Woosh. Okay this is my only active game atm, (I.e. the rest are in night) so I'm going to have a read back today.

Sir Chris you seem to be playing very differently in this game than another game of yours, do you play differently every game or is there a reason for your difference in playstyle this game?

SolemnJ is still probably my top suspect and apparently a few others' top suspect too.
Could the other people not voting give their top suspect please?
This game has been a lot less active than the other all the way through, so it is hard to get concrete reads and to keep interest in pressing the issue over and over again. I am having a hard time pinpointing any tells in this game and so it is making me tentative I guess, because I just don't have my A game here for whatever reason.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:56 pm

Post by Kdub »

don_johnson replaces SolemnJ. Still looking for a replacement for danakillsu.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:27 am

Post by don_johnson »

can someone please explain to me why we lynched a vig on day 1?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Faraday »

Due to her being horificially fucking scummy, iirc.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:56 am

Post by don_johnson »

okay:

who should i vote for and why? please include post and/or page references. i reread the bit around the day 1 lynch. i find the fact that furry avoided the hammer to be odd. i didn't like the "i don't believe the claim" bullshit. the claim is never scummy. a persons actions are, so players voting because of disbelieveing the claim should be under scrutiny. the most common anti-town role fakeclaiming vig is and sk. it is pointless to lynch an sk on day 1. not sure why you guys didn't catch that.

856 is kind of odd as well. a two man mafia in a huge game? seems to be baseless speculation. i don't play many large games, but i think a two man mafia would just be stupid. i would guess at least three, more likely more, no?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Furry »

don_johnson wrote:who should i vote for and why?
You should be answering that one for yourself hun
i find the fact that furry avoided the hammer to be odd.
Ive only lynched someone I thought was obviously town once, and guess what, they were town. Not going to be voting someone I think is town.
the most common anti-town role fakeclaiming vig is and sk. it is pointless to lynch an sk on day 1. not sure why you guys didn't catch that.
You lynch anti-town, they need to be dead to win.

So who is scum? You seem to of read the game so lets hear it.
Temporary unretired alt
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:43 am

Post by don_johnson »

read the game? are you kidding? 35 pages and like seventeen replacements. i don't think so. if you want my vote somewhere, tell me why and point out the relevant areas for me to read.

and no. you don't lynch a claimed vig on day 1. its stupid. you offer to manipulate their killing ability and lynch them when you need to. its a waste of a lynch and this game is rock solid proof. if you were so sure on your town read, why did you acquiesce?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Heilograph
Heilograph
Goon
Heilograph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Heilograph »

read the game? are you kidding? 35 pages and like seventeen replacements. i don't think so. if you want my vote somewhere, tell me why and point out the relevant areas for me to read.
Lazy people here, if you didnt want to read the game yourself then why did you replace in?
Wondering if they will ever make a mafiascum app for iPhone...

I'm a turtle!!
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Furry »

Go read the game, at very least skim it
Temporary unretired alt
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:43 am

Post by don_johnson »

what makes you think i need to read the entire game in order to find scum? scum are generally exposed in particular situations and/or by static evidence such as voting patterns. i'll read at my own pace, but i'm not going to sift through piles of shit for a diamond when there are more than enough of you who have been sifting through this shit from the beginning. if you don't want to engage me, then that's fine, but don't expect stellar contribution when you cannot reciprocate. so i will ask once more:

who should i be voting for and why?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Furry »

yourself because you got a scum PM?

Seriously, you are the top vote getter. If the vote counts are so useful, go look at them and tell me who is scum. You claim to of read around the end of day one, who is scum based of that?
Temporary unretired alt
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Furry wrote:yourself because you got a scum PM?
this is just rude. if you don't want to present me with the case you seem to have on me so that i may respond with correlated analysis, then what is my incentive to be civil with you? i don't think i'm being rude here. my question should have rendered an actual answer. i know its frustrating to deal with replacements but its important to remember that replacing in isn't ever easy.
fuzzball wrote:Seriously, you are the top vote getter. If the vote counts are so useful, go look at them and tell me who is scum. You claim to of read around the end of day one, who is scum based of that?
good idea. vote count analysis is how i caught my last scum. my top two suspects at the end of day 1 were you for your avoidance of the hammer and wickedestjr who i believe flipped town.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

don_johnson wrote:replacing in isn't ever easy.
This game moreso than others, I believe.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by Furry »

don_johnson wrote:
Furry wrote:yourself because you got a scum PM?
this is just rude. if you don't want to present me with the case you seem to have on me so that i may respond with correlated analysis, then what is my incentive to be civil with you? i don't think i'm being rude here. my question should have rendered an actual answer. i know its frustrating to deal with replacements but its important to remember that replacing in isn't ever easy.
Probably was a bit over the line, but im a little tense right now with spring semester starting monday and having to move back to campus saturday (yeah that means light V/LA untill I get stuff worked out, dont expect me to be super active for a weekish).

But dont complain about replacing. That is almost all I ever do, so I know it can be hard, also I know that fully reading helps get a bearing on the game. Doubly so if you read BEFORE you get your role, as your role will skew your opinion on the game.
fuzzball wrote:Seriously, you are the top vote getter. If the vote counts are so useful, go look at them and tell me who is scum. You claim to of read around the end of day one, who is scum based of that?
good idea. vote count analysis is how i caught my last scum. my top two suspects at the end of day 1 were you for your avoidance of the hammer and wickedestjr who i believe flipped town.
Right, I defend town reads. Haylen was a town read, so I was not going to be trying to get a town read, who was a town PR, who was proveable as a killing role, who wanted to kill mostly people I though were scum, lynched.

So what came of the VC analysis?
Temporary unretired alt
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Just letting everyone know that I might be V/LA up to one week starting tomorrow. Hopefully this won't interrupt the game too much.

V/LA is noted.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:01 pm

Post by cruelty »

don i'd suggest looking at your predecessor in iso (i assume you already have), at furry (look at her stance vs voting for lurkers) and at cades/heilo.
the nexus of the crisis
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:49 am

Post by Faraday »

I think don if you skim a few people in iso what you'll notice more than anything is a general lack of content more than anything else.

I don't see the point in looking at your predecessor, as you can't explain his actions, though he has provided content it's been fairly questionable.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:02 am

Post by don_johnson »

thanks guys. yes, i have skimmed my predecessor and i can see why the slot isn't suspicion free. i don't agree with hammering the vig day 1 for starters. i am sure there has to be scum on that wagon. if there is an actual case against me, i'd like to know more about it, though i can't explain sj's actions, it may help me understand more of what's going on.

i will do the suggested iso's and present my votecount analysis later on(furry- i am not glued to my computer, when i said "good idea", i meant i'll get to it. generally, this late in the game, the largest bandwagon will contain at least one scum if not more. what i need to see is how those players have been voting. also of consequence are players consistently not on any wagon, and lone voters who pursue weak cases that will never materialize.)
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”