The Dark Goma Mafia: Massacre of the Cloth (Game Over)

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3750 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:00 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Llama wrote:If you also want to look at the 'who pushed what' part of this game. Take a look at how we played the late game. VPB hung back for the most part, happy to take part in the inevitable lynches (Elmo and Snow) while just defending himself (with the help of me and Spy). I on the other hand actually took some control making sure that Kise was able to be lynched, and sticking myself out there a bit to make sure that neither of us lost the game because people wised up quick enough.
lol.

I had been playing Spyrex since like day 2. I almost felt bad about it. Letting you live to support my claim was also my choice, as I could have easily killed you much sooner. Being strategic is good play, not bad.

Llama wrote:VPB went into coast mode, I went into 'achieve mislynch' mode. Basing who deserves it on late game play, its me since I actually was an active part of trying to get some mislynches as opposed to just following along with wagons.
This makes no sense. Let's look at activity if that's what you want to do....let's see here, iso button, Llama, go... 151 posts. ok

iso button, VP Baltar, go....303 posts.

And there you have it. Somehow i have coasted and yet posted twice as often as you and was never called out for anything like coasting or just going along with popular lynches. We can get into detailed arguments about it if you'd like, but I don't think you could be more wrong.
Llama wrote:Just think about it though, look at both our play through the game and put the vote down for who you think played a better game. If you dont belive im the SK, look at both of us as both anti-town alignments and vote who you think played a better game as either. I think no matter what you believe me to be I came out on top.
And rather than refuting any kind of argument I made about how he isn't the SK he simple reverts to "look at both of us as both anti-town alignments". This is an admission that he was lying about his role in the first place.

If you want, Sajin, we can both claim our actual flavor and see whose is more believable. (obviously Llama-liar should go first).

llama wrote:Seriously though, how does player A hid behind B, player C JKed B make you want to lynch one of them right off the bat? I figured it ment all of them were obviously town and it was going to be a pain to figure out the best way to NK all of them.
So it was going to be a pain to NK all of these folks you thought were confirmed town, and yet you didn't want to join the popular lynching wagons on them? That makes a lot of sense. I would think an SK in that situation would at least consider the possibility that they were scum trying to clear each other, which I did and was the truth.
llama wrote:You also forget BM was a completely inevitable lynch. No reason again as scum I wouldnt of jumped on and now been pulling the same 'lulz I lynched scum' thing you did.
Well, I don't know about you, but when I see an easy scum lynch against a team that's not me I'm more than happy to take it. I guess your main course of action is to let others take it for you?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3751 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:03 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Llama wrote:If you also want to look at the 'who pushed what' part of this game. Take a look at how we played the late game. VPB hung back for the most part, happy to take part in the inevitable lynches (Elmo and Snow) while just defending himself (with the help of me and Spy). I on the other hand actually took some control making sure that Kise was able to be lynched, and sticking myself out there a bit to make sure that neither of us lost the game because people wised up quick enough.
lol.

I had been playing Spyrex since like day 2. I almost felt bad about it. Letting you live to support my claim was also my choice, as I could have easily killed you much sooner. Being strategic is good play, not bad.

Llama wrote:VPB went into coast mode, I went into 'achieve mislynch' mode. Basing who deserves it on late game play, its me since I actually was an active part of trying to get some mislynches as opposed to just following along with wagons.
This makes no sense. Let's look at activity if that's what you want to do....let's see here, iso button, Llama, go... 151 posts. ok

And there you have it. Somehow i have coasted and yet posted twice as often as you and was never called out for anything like coasting or just going along with popular lynches. We can get into detailed arguments about it if you'd like, but I don't think you could be more wrong.
Llama wrote:Just think about it though, look at both our play through the game and put the vote down for who you think played a better game. If you dont belive im the SK, look at both of us as both anti-town alignments and vote who you think played a better game as either. I think no matter what you believe me to be I came out on top.
And rather than refuting any kind of argument I made about how he isn't the SK he simple reverts to "look at both of us as both anti-town alignments". This is an admission that he was lying about his role in the first place.

If you want, Sajin, we can both claim our actual flavor and see whose is more believable. (obviously Llama-liar should go first).

llama wrote:Seriously though, how does player A hid behind B, player C JKed B make you want to lynch one of them right off the bat? I figured it ment all of them were obviously town and it was going to be a pain to figure out the best way to NK all of them.
So it was going to be a pain to NK all of these folks you thought were confirmed town, and yet you didn't want to join the popular lynching wagons on them? That makes a lot of sense. I would think an SK in that situation would at least consider the possibility that they were scum trying to clear each other, which I did and was the truth.
llama wrote:You also forget BM was a completely inevitable lynch. No reason again as scum I wouldnt of jumped on and now been pulling the same 'lulz I lynched scum' thing you did.
Well, I don't know about you, but when I see an easy scum lynch against a team that's not me I'm more than happy to take it. I guess your main course of action is to let others take it for you?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3752 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:05 am

Post by VP Baltar »

lol.

YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3753 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:08 am

Post by VP Baltar »

lol.

YOUR AD HERE

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3754 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:00 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

VP Baltar wrote:I had been playing Spyrex since like day 2. I almost felt bad about it. Letting you live to support my claim was also my choice, as I could have easily killed you much sooner. Being strategic is good play, not bad.
Yet you ignore my whole point about stopping doing anything but following the popular lynches and my push on Kise. Im not saying you didnt play Spy well, I am saying you werent a driving force behind finding a new mislynch, one that neither of us could NK as well.

[/quote]

Lets get into it actually. What lynches that werent popular did you push from scratch? I know Kise was my doing, I at least tried to get PZ lynched, you I cant remember doing much but getting out of the way of lynches that were doomed to happen (BM, Elmo, SB)

Yes you posted more then I did, but I did more to get the lynches that were needed for the win.

If he doesnt believe me about being the SK, I dont want to lose the game I came so far by myself on that alone. I think even if he buys you are the SK, I have played a better game as a whole, and want to get that point.

Also yes... the flavor I claimed about wanting to help really is my real flavor... of course.

Right. I figured they were all town, and if one of them was going to get lynched I wasnt going to be a part of it and pick up some points for being off the wagon, and more points for pushing a scum wagon in the meantime. Them being scum made that plan backfire pretty harshly, but it was the right move I think. You just NK the JK and the cleared player from the hider. The hider will eventually die off with a bad move.
Yeah I should of just jumped that wagon. I was a little more intent on making sure that Ben/Elmo were going to get lynched though instead of pushing the easy lynch through.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3755 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:12 am

Post by VP Baltar »

sorry about the mega-multi post....MS was acting weird.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3756 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:41 am

Post by VP Baltar »

llama wrote:Yet you ignore my whole point about stopping doing anything but following the popular lynches and my push on Kise. Im not saying you didnt play Spy well, I am saying you werent a driving force behind finding a new mislynch, one that neither of us could NK as well.
I ignored it because you haven't given any evidence to support it whatsoever. I gave counter evidence to your empty rhetoric, so the onus here is really on you my friend. Also, I wasn't on the Kise lynch, so I don't know how I followed your push on the Kise lynch. That actually wasn't very useful at all for me, so why would I support it?
llama wrote:Lets get into it actually. What lynches that werent popular did you push from scratch? I know Kise was my doing, I at least tried to get PZ lynched, you I cant remember doing much but getting out of the way of lynches that were doomed to happen (BM, Elmo, SB)
All of your freaking scum buddies getting lynched I had a hand in. Elmo was a lynch I was pushing for a long time due to his voting abilities. Kmd I had a hand in. The final push for Snow Bunny was also largely due to me working on Spyrex the entire game. If you don't think I've had anything to do with the outcome of this game, then you're either delusional or making one of the weakest rhetoric-based arguments I've seen in awhile.
Llama wrote:Right. I figured they were all town, and if one of them was going to get lynched I wasnt going to be a part of it and pick up some points for being off the wagon, and more points for pushing a scum wagon in the meantime. Them being scum made that plan backfire pretty harshly, but it was the right move I think. You just NK the JK and the cleared player from the hider. The hider will eventually die off with a bad move.
Yes, well I guess the facts are there. You called all of the scum town for as long as possible while I was pushing for their lynches. I'm sure your theory sounds more likely to be the truth.
Llama wrote:Yeah I should of just jumped that wagon. I was a little more intent on making sure that Ben/Elmo were going to get lynched though instead of pushing the easy lynch through.
lol, so instead of lynching a scum who is your main rival in this game you were worried about getting a town mislynch? How did that seem likely to you since you apparently considered the BM lynch to be inevitable? That's not even logically consistent. What is even more comical is that you don't mention either ben or elmo that day as a scum suspect, nor do you even vote anyone. All you talk about is your own role and whether or not you should claim your "info".
YOUR AD HERE

Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3757 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Sajin »

Why we are all coming clean, I should as well:

My role was obviously meant to be a miller for the name cop(s). My flavor was so incredibly scummy and different from everyone else's that I changed it for my claim (yes you know that whole The Giver's gender thing? That was because of my fabrication).

My real flavor was that I was born with no power, the only one and that I could submit a name to the mod and maybe something would happen. And submit I have, once every damn night. I thought the 2 of you may find that humorous. Maybe not.

(Side note CKD, I hope you realize that my role PM felt just like your advocate PM on California Trilogy. I would not have even claimed I was the unknown if you did not put in bastardized town cops who evidently could really only catch me trying to not claim scummy but legit flavor. I find that INCREDIBLY STUPID)

I dislike you both for achieving zero cross kills.

But fair enough VPB: You asked for a no lynch and a no lynch it will be. The scum know who each other are. Something tells me the SK is kill immune though....so good luck with that, but if I were to lynch, it would be in favor of the SK anyways.

Keep in mind that killing me gives yourself a 0 percent win chance. Good luck!

Vote: No Lynch
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3758 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:14 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Wonder what this does with both of us being NK immune?
Co-host of The USL Show
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3759 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Vote: No Lynch
YOUR AD HERE

Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3760 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Sajin »

LlamaFluff wrote:Wonder what this does with both of us being NK immune?
Then its a draw and I will share in the glory of that draw. Even if it is indeed from the graveyard.

Or you can leave me alive. Up to you.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3761 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Final Vote Count (Page 151, Day 10)

No Lynch -2 (VP Baltar, Sajin)
VP Baltar -1 (LlamaFluff)

Not Voting:
VP Baltar, Sajin

Note: You get 48 hours, if you get your choices into me before that, I will open it early. Deadline will be at the earliest 01/09 at 9:00 PM EST.

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3762 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:16 pm

The citizens in Suciro were startled and alarmed and people began rushing out of the Inner City, screaming that The Giver had been murdered. The last word the citizens got, was that The Dark Goma Influencer had sealed the gates to find those responsible.

At first, the citizens heard explosion and violence that could only mean death and fighting. Over the days the noises became quieter to the point there were none. They tried several different ways to penetrate the Inner City, but due to the excellent nature of the engineers who built it, there were none. Finally a ram was constructed and the gates were bashed in. It took several days, but 11 days after the gates were sealed, the citizens of Suciro entered the Inner City. The smell was the first thing the noticed. Burnt or decaying flesh, excrement, and smoke. There were bodies everywhere. What happened here? The first body they came across was that of LlamaFluff.

LlamaFluff,
The Baker, With the Converters
, Strangled Night 11

(THE CONVERTERS LOSE!)

Sifting through the devastation they began to think that everything and everyone was lost. Until they found the body of Sajin. At first they thought he was dead like the rest. He had numerous bruises and lacerations around his neck and body. His body was extremely dehydrated and looks close to death. His clothes were shredded. It almost looked like his clothes took life and tried to kill the weakened man. However, he WAS alive.

Sajin,
The Unknown, With the Council,
Alive

(The COUNCIL GETS A DRAW)

The Citizens asked him what happened. The only thing he could say was “The Master of the Cloth” before he succumbed to unconsciousness. The Citizens thought it must have been a name, but uncertain who it was. They searched the entire city and never found anyone by that name.

VP Baltar,
The Master of the Cloth, For Himself,
Missing and Alive.

(THE MASTER OF THE CLOTH GETS A DRAW)

Perhaps in the days to come, if The Unknown lives, they can find out what occurred here. Later, these 11 days would be known as the Massacre of the Cloth.

Whatever the future holds, it is certain that the Dark Goma is no longer safe in the city.

STAY TUNED FOR THE DARK GOMA II

--

Roles, night actions, and comments are to follow. What you want to know right now though, is why the draw. The short of it is, The Unknown (unbeknownst to him) was a NK immune townie. The Master of the Cloth’s (essentially an SK) win condition was to be the last one alive. Going down to 1 vs. 1, the SK couldn’t lynch the last townie and could NK him. I came up with a couple different scenarios how to resolve this, but this was the most fair. In the future, I will change the SK’s win condition to “Last to be alive, or no one else has the ability to kill you” (thanks Vi)

That being said, I think VP Baltar played an amazing game and this should be counted as a win for him in my book and will be nominating him for some type of award once the 2010 nomination are avaiable.

I hope you had fun because I did put a lot of work into this game. When I post the roles, I will also post additional thoughts about that player if I have them.

I will be modding another (a part II to the story) probably in a month, will take pre-ins.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3763 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:30 am

Roles, coming now.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3764 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:43 am

This game was terribly swingy. But when you enter into a game that everyone has a “power” you have to expect that. I tried to add roles to the town, that would hinder or confuse (see chaos mentions later)it, but as the game continued, I think it was slightly in the towns favor. Another reason I think VP did so well.

Another note: I think all claims hurt the town in this game. Everytime someone claimed, it used against them or manipulated. More on this later if I have time.

“TOWN”

Player: Jordan
Name: The Hugger
Type: Special
Alignment: With the Council
Flavor: You can not handle stress. That is what The Namer told you. Under pressure, you don’t just crack you explode. Knowing this, people stay away from you. Thats ok, though, you are not a big people fan anyway. You spend your days working care free on a farm you own minding your own business. Your only contact you have with people is when you deliver your goods to the city. Today was like any other day…until the gates were sealed. OH Gods…you are stuck in here. People are yelling…People are screaming..people are dying. You got to get out of here.

Power: At any point during the day, you can PM a name of a player to the mod that you want to hug. You and that player simply explode and die.
Win Condition: You win when all who oppose The Council are eliminated.

---
Notes: Shot load way too early. Maybe too new to play in the this particular game?
+++

Player: DeathNote
Name: The Sculptor
Type: Passive
Flavor: You despise everything there is about the government that rules Surico and The Dark Goma. You despise those smug politicians and rich socialites that like to flaunt their money. You despise the fact that you are poor and do not know where your next meal is coming from. You despise the fact that you have to sale your beautiful priceless sculptures for mere coppers. You despise the fact that you wanted to be recruited by The Converters and were rejected because you have an attitude problem and your power was not of any help. You hate everything. And now, you hate the fact you are stuck in this city. But if The Converters have anything to do with it, you plan on getting even with that lot. You will show them, your power IS NOT worthless!

Power: Each night you may sculpt a piece of art to be found the follow day. The sculpture can not contain words, letters, characters, or numbers. Think like an artist. PM the Mod each night with a description of your sculpture. Your art needs to be approved.
Win Condition: You win when all who oppose The Council are elimated.

---
Notes: Was hoping this role would stay around. I am sure some creative art would have come out of this role. Purely flavor.

+++
Player: populartajo
Name: The Rodent Tamer
Type: Active
Flavor: You are cunning and shady. Your particular power has made you the go to man for many politicians and competing merchants when they desire their completion to be “removed”. This has made you wealthy beyond belief. You reside in the Inner City and are now trapped.

Power: You can mentally control the vermin that dwell in the sewers and live off the waste of man to do your bidding. Each night, you may PM the mod a name of a player and the rodents will come forth and tear them to shreds. However, due to the immense mental strain of controlling so many moving parts your power is limit and you can only do it so many times. Once you can no longer perform this action you know.
Win Condition: You win when all who oppose The Council is eliminated.

---

Notes: this was the first role/relationship I created for the game. He was essentially just a vig. A mean guy, but with the town anyway. However, the rats (discussed later) were out to get him (of course he didn’t know). Think Pop, would have been a force to deal with if he had stayed in the game. He was only a 3 shot vig.

+++

Player: KScope
Name: The Organ Speaker
Flavor: Life is good. Since your power was discovered you have never had to want for anything. You and your family live in the inner city and you are the personal healer for all of the higher level politicians and leaders of Surico. You could care less about the Goma and the people outside the city walls for they are not your concern. You are astonished that the Converters have been so bold as to attack The Giver directly. All you care about now is protecting your family and living through the ordeal. You will do whatever the enforcement brigade needs to destroy these rebels.

Power: You speak to internal organs and can make them heal themselves. Each night PM the mod the name of another player (not yourself) if they are slated to die, you will save them.

---

Notes: Was the Doc. Kscope didn’t do the town in favors.

+++

Player; DGB
Name: The Cloner
Flavor: You are a wealthy and successful land owner/farmer/merchant. Your success stems directly from your power. You have doubled your work force at half of the cost. You are well liked in the community for your charitable deeds. When the gates were sealed, you were caught inside the city while checking in on one of your many store fronts. Always willing to help, you assist The Council’s enforcement brigade assure and keep safe the masses caught in the city.

Power: You make clones. The clone is nothing more than a bag of flesh that resembles the target. That target is cloned and that clone does not have a power, but retains alignment. Each night you may PM a name of a player (not yourself). All abilities and kills that target that player, will target the clone instead. At the end of the night, the clone dies a natural death and the body is found the following morning (alignment not disclosed). Any kills that might occur upon the clone will be displayed the following morning on the clone.

---
Notes: This was by far my favorite role in this game. Essentially a body guard with the death. However, I knew the chaos that the role would throw into the game. The bodies the next day, lead to much conversation. Also if the cloner had been around when claiming went down, that would have thrown a wrench into things. Example: the RBer claims to have targeted X who had been cloned…the RBer RBs the clone, but not the player, who is free to do his action…in a claim scenario, the RBer looks like a liar..chaos. In hindsight, I think it is hilarious DGB got this role.

+++

Player: vollkan
Name: The Consumer
Flavor: Young and just barely old enough to be considered a man, you work as a messenger in and outside of the city gates delivering communications between powerful politicians. You are trusted for the service because everyone knows of your ability and dare not aim their powers at you. You are good at what you do and people stay out of your way. Not caring much about politics you keep your head down and just do your job. Now the gates are sealed and The Giver has been murdered. You just want to live to see another day.

Power: If anyone with an active ability targets you, their essence is sucked out of their body and they die a horrible instant death. You assume their power the following night. If you are targeted by more than one ability the first one received will die and all others will act as normal. Beware, in a game where everyone has some sort of power you are a danger to everyone. This passive ability only works once, after that, your power will be the one consumed and you can be targeted normally.

---
Notes: this was another role that I felt were hurt the town, more than help it. I was curious how the player that got this role would handle it. Tell or not? Vollkan choose not to tell (which I think lead to his death). Only active abilities triggered this effect, mafia kills were physical and SK was special. This was one of those roles, to help balance the game out of the towns favor. Most of the Active abilities belonged to town. However, nothing really happened with the role.

+++

Player: SC
Name: The Toucher
Flavor: You are politician, part of the Council, and quite wealthy. Born wealthy and close to the Goma your power is impressive. You have obtained your influence through fear tactics, threats, and shady dealings. Great men and beggars alike fear your power. You are glad The Giver is dead (though having nothing to do with it) for it gets you closer to ruling the Council. If it was up to you, no one of lesser classes would step foot in Surico much less even get to see the Goma. Now that self righteous ass, The Dark Goma Influencer, has ordered the gates sealed and you are stuck in city with all the riff raff.

Power: Each night you may PM the mod a name of a player to touch. If that player has an active night ability you absorb it at the end of the night and can use it the following night. That player can not use the ability the following night. At the beginning of the day, you will be informed of the power you obtained. The following night, you can either use that gained ability or touch someone else. If you do not use the absorbed ability the following night, you lose it.

---
Note: Another balancing role (again, most active abilities were among the town). Was replaced twice. Unfornately, SC targeted the SK and the Alchemist, both having special powers. What was funny, was that the same nights (I think) SC and DGB targeted the same person. Sooo it looked like SC was doing it. Also even if the two didn’t have special powers, SC wouldn’t have gotten an ability anyway, because he only targeted clones.

+++

Player: Papa Zito
Name: The Jokester
Flavor: You like to tell jokes..and you are good at it. The more people laugh, the more they like you. The more they like you, the more they tell you. You get paid very well for what you do. Surico is neck deep in paranoia and many turn to you for answers. Mostly competing politicians hire you, but have also been known help out the enforcement brigade catch The Converters. Today, The Giver was murdered and once again you are needed to sniff out The Converters. Oh this is going to cost them a pretty penny.

Power: Each night PM the mod a name of a player you want to tell a joke to. The following day, you will be told one of two things. “Converter” or “No Result”.

---

Notes: The cop. He was able to peg one of the mafia (which lead to the fall of most of the scum). Curious why he targeted dramonic, I felt he was playing a decent game. Of course, this result lead to his death.

+++
Player: Plum
Name: The Elder
Type: Active/Passive
Flavor: You are one of a pair of Twins. Your brother is The Younger (Vaya). Since birth you have been able to talk telepathically with your brother and that is the only thing you share. You were born first and since then, your brother has resented you. You have worked hard to obtain your rank among the city’s enforcement brigade guarding The Giver, while your brother is a low level hooligan. It pains you to see the life he has chose. You have not talked for some time. This morning you were given an unsigned note that your brother was being held in a cell inside the city before being shipped off to the work camp. After checking with your partner, you decided to leave for 5 minutes to have one last heart to heart with your brother. While walking through the Inner City an alarm is raised. The Giver and your partner have been murdered and the gates have been sealed. Now you must do your duty and eliminate all who threaten Surico and The Council. Maybe, just maybe, in this time of crisis can be used to bring your brother around. Of course, you wonder who gave you the note and where does your brother’s allegiances lie?

Power: You and your twin brother (The Younger) have the passive ability to communicate telepathically (outside the thread day or night). That thread is here:
(they can post if the want)
In addition together, you both have the active ability to discover a player’s given name. By the end of the day(before the lynch), both you and The Younger must agree on who to target and who will do the targeting. (How to do this can be found in the QT thread). If you can not mutually agree on who to target and who will do the targeting then the power can not be used that night. A decision needs to be made before the day ends. You will be told the result at the start of the next day. You do not know what will happen to the active power if one of you dies.
---

Notes: I added some flavor here that I thought might get people going. Plum realized there were pieces to this puzzle. Name finders that had to work together. They did on the most part. If one died, the other could still name find, but only at a 50% success rate. Essentially they were neighbors. These roles were there to catch name liars…also, they might have indirectly assisted the rats find The Rodent Tamer.

+++

Player: milkshake
Name: The Calmer
Flavor: You are the head of the city enforcement brigade. You climbed through the ranks due to your ability to quash riots and calm the minds of the insane. You are relatively young, but very highly respected. The Dark Goma Influencer has ordered you to seal the gates and you have it done. To your horror you discover that The Giver has been murdered. You have no clue who is responsible, but you think you and your men can stop those responsible without too much bloodshed.

Power: You can calm the tortured mind. Each night PM the name of another player. If they are “completely insane”, you can cure them.

---
Notes: I knew this role would be misconstrued. Usually sanity refers to cops and investigations, but I never said that was the case. In this case, the SK was “completely insane”. He was there to nullify the SK. It didn’t help mafia at all to have killed him.

+++
Player: Benmage
Name: The Boilmaker
Flavor: You are a despicable man. You revel in others humiliation and turmoil. You have obtained your rank as a politician and your position on the Council through the vanity of others. Afraid of your power, many bow before you. One day you alone will rule Surico, but you had nothing to do with the death of The Giver. Not that you care, good riddance. However, fear has gripped your bowels because now you stuck in the city as the gates are sealed. You know that bloodshed is near you and you just want to get away with your skinny hide.

Power: You make boils. Each night, you may PM a name of one player. Hideous irritated angry pus filled boils spring all over their body. The next day people can hardly look at your target, much less listen to what they have to say. The following day your target’s vote only counts as half.

---
Notes: You usually don’t see two vote manipulators with the same alignment. Again, I hate when people assume things.

+++
Player: Elmo
Name: The Dark Goma Influencer
Flavor: You are part of the Council and are a good honest man. You know that the system that governs Surico is flawed and corrupt, but you have been working tirelessly to fix it. The death of The Giver came as a shock to you, but you have been advised that some might see this has a planned maneuver for you (by you) to become the leader of The Council. This is not the case. You assume The Converters must be somehow involved and have decided to seal the gates until all that oppose The Council are brought to justice.

Power: You presence eases minds and builds confidence in you. Your votes in matters are counted twice.

---
Notes: I knew right off the bat that I was going to put his name heavy in the flavor. I figured someone might push a case that a name wouldn’t be used in the flavor…More assuming. Was curious how someone might play a double voter…took a while to place the vote, which I feel was the correct move.

+++

Player: SP
Name: The Causer of Weep
Flavor: You are family man. You live outside of Surico’s gates but do business inside selling fish on the market. You have a modest business and try to stay out of politics. Your wife is pregnant and you have been saving for years so to have the newest addition to your family born closer to the Goma. Now the gates are sealed, you just want to order returned so you can get home to your family.

Power: You have never enjoyed making people cry. But you are so good at it. Each night, you may PM the mod a name of a player and they spend the entire night balling their eyes out. Anything they planned on doing is forgotten because they are so overwhelmed with sadness.

---
Notes: just a basic RB. Originally, I had the mafia jailer as town, but switched last second.

+++
Player: Kise
Name: The Ghost
Flavor: You are the oldest member of the Council and maybe the city. When you were young, you remember when anyone could be born next to the Goma. You dislike the current state of affairs and understand The Converters. However, you disapprove of how they accomplish their goals, but sometimes you turn a blind eye to their actions. However, killing The Giver has gone to far. They must be stopped.

Power: Your power only works when you die. After you die, you get one more vote the following day. You can not post, vote in thread, and you can not be targeting (you’re dead). The following day, once you are sure you want to haunt (vote) someone. PM the name of living player to the Mod. Your Haunt will vote that player (again you can not post, the mod will do it for you). Once you vote, you can not unvote. This ability only works one day and only the Day following your death.

---
Notes: Different type of role. Many assumed the next day he could switch his vote around, but he couldn’t. Fake claimed a bit, don’t know if it helped or hurt the town.

+++
Player: stark
Name: The Seeker
Type: Passive/Active
Flavor: You are a student training in the Inner City. You come from wealthy stock, but feel the plight of those not as fortunate as yourself. One day you hope to become a politician and make a change. Your ability is to locate those minds that have been altered either through Cava usage (highly addictive flower that is made into a paste) or brainwashed. Through your studies, you have discovered older writings about the Cult of the Goma. This cult almost destroyed the Goma 50 years earlier. You think you have started seeing signs that the Cult are back, but everyone takes you as a fool. Now The Giver has been murdered and you believe it might be a result of this cult.

Power: Each night PM the mod a name of a player, you will get one of two results “Cult of the Goma” or “No result”
---
Notes: this was one of the few bastard mod decisions in this game. There was no Cult. If the was a MVP award for behind the scenes questions, it would go to stark. He asked me close to 30 questions trying to figure out exactly what this role was. I began to feel incredibly bad for stark, because he was trying VERY hard to help the town with this role. Not to mention he perceived a entirely different threat to the town.

+++

Player: vaya
Name: The Younger
Type: Active/Passive
Flavor: You are one of a pair of Twins. Your brother is The Elder (Plum). Since birth you have been able to talk telepathically with your brother and that is the only thing you share. You were born last and since then, you have been trying to get the love of your parents. This proves impossible compared to your do good brother. Deciding to take a different road in life you chose a life of crime and have not “talked” to your brother in years. Your latest exploits have landed you in a cell inside the city until you are sent to a work camp. Suddenly all the guards run out of the jail. Making quick work of the lock you excuse yourself from the holding cell and blend in to the masses. Even though you are a common thief, you are saddened to find out that Surico’s leader “The Giver” has been murdered and the gates are sealed. You find yourself stuck in the city. Just when things could not get any worse, you hear a familiar voice, The Elder. Perhaps working together might get you both out alive. Of course, you don’t know where his allegiances are…

Power: You and your twin brother (The Elder) have the passive ability to communicate telepathically (outside the thread day or night). That thread is located here:
(not provided)
In addition together, you both have the active ability to discover a player’s given name. By the end of the Day(before the lynch), both you and The Elder must agree on who to target and who will do the targeting. (How to do this can be found in the QT thread). If you can not mutually agree on who to target and who will do the targeting then the power can not be used that night. A decision needs to be made before the day ends. You will be told the result at the start of the next day. You do not know what will happen to the active power if one of you dies.

---
Notes: the other part of the name finder team

+++
Name: Snow_Bunny

Name: The Pulper
Type: None
Flavor: You are a beggar…a pan handler….a speck on the ass of Surico. You spend your days begging for coin or scraps of food at the gates of the city. You were born miles away from Goma and your power is almost comically inane. Today, a cloaked figured gave you a sealed note to pass along to some guard of the enforcement brigade no questions asked. In exchange he gave you a silver coin. A SILVER COIN! You could eat for a week on that. You don’t really remember passing the note because you were imagining what you would eat first. Moments later while you were enjoying a leg of some animal chaos erupted. Someone has murdered The Giver. My God, were you somehow involved. Now the gates are sealed. What to do now?

Power: You can turn apple into oranges. Yep, that’s it. To make matters worse, you feel so guilty about that note that if you are investigated, you look like a Converter.

---
Notes: I am surprised she lasted as longer as she did. However, she nailed the situation perfectly with this post. “There's an interest thing I found on the doc thing. They both claimed half-doctors, and for that they are considered townie (having balls of steel or something like that). However, what if one is the SK and the other scum? One claimed first, claiming only half doctor. A CC wouldn't be a strong scumtell, as though the claim is odd, it's still possible. Then, the other, not knowing that the other one is actually lying, decides to go for the same, making it a good claim. So, I'm leaning towards one being the SK, and the other scum.”
Too bad no one listened to her.

+++
Player: Spy

Name: The Alchemist
Flavor: It is a known fact that squirrels fiercely enjoy luke warm goat’s milk served in a tea cup. Needless you say you are a bit odd. Which is fitting because you power is a bit odd. You make potions…lots and lots of potions. You see a bottle of water and bingo bango you change it into something different. Funny thing is, you don’t have a clue what you have made. Funnier yet, people (mostly the poor or those with worthless powers that the Council pay to test them) line up for your creations. Oh boo!, now that some sort of war has broken out in the city (you don’t really follow politics) and there is no one to test them. You have a new batch and you got to find out what your beauties do. But you are too gutless to find out for your self….wait, you have an idea!

Power: You can sneak into someone’s home, camp, or sleeping quarters and replace their water with a potion. Yay, problem solved! Each night, PM the mod a name of a player and a color and secretly exchange their water for one of your babies.

He colors you have currently made. You can only use each color once.
Red, Blue, Yellow, Black, Purple, Orange, Clear, Sandy, Green Jelly, Pink, Brown, Reflective, Gold, and White Powder

some might have expiration dates, but you dont know which.

---
Notes: Really enjoyed watching Spy play this role. Unfornately he took VP’s word on a result and it lead him astray. Here are the potions he used.

Used
Gold (poison, looks sick for one day, purely flavor)
Brown (does nothing).
Black (1 shot cop, active),
Reflective (target knows that the Alchemist target them that night, but doesn’t know why…no other result)
Red (gives player 1 shot RB, active),1

Expired:
Yellow (turns player into a SK, Keeps former ability, can do both, turns “completely insane”)
Sandy (following day if player is lynched, he chooses who dies instead, player doesn’t know until he is lynched)
Green Jelly (1 shot doc, active),

This potion expired after Night 3 (I think) need to check the notes…another role mechanic, was if this potion expired, it was poured into the sewers (told him this in his night PM the night of expiration). IF the rats, were still alive, they would get a one shot night kill (Vi’s idea, thanks)

Not used.

Blue (give player one shot Power finder, active),
Purple (1 shot vig, active),
Orange (following day, player can only talk using two words, votes do not count),
Clear (poison, permanently at -1 to lynch, player doesn’t know but looks sick for rest of game),
Pink (Poison, dies the following night, player doesn’t know but looks sick, can be prevented by doc protect),
White Powder (makes target smell like sour milk for one day, purely flavor)

+++
Player: chamber

Name: The Flurry
Flavor: You are in employ of The Giver. You ability has earned you a fine living. You are comfortable with your position in the world and nothing seems to bother you. You were just heading out for a sunny picnic with a fine young lass when all hell broke list. Just as you get to the city gates, they were sealed. What is going on? Someone better start explaining.

Power: At night, PM the mod the weather. Your power is not so great as to cause blizzards, floods, lightning…but you can do somethings. Your choices are sunny, cloudy with light rain, windy, light snow, or cloudy without rain.
Win Condition: You win when all who oppose The Council are eliminated

---
Notes: much like the sculptor, purely flavor. Chamber missed getting in his choices several times, I was surprised that he was not lynched sooner for that, since his night action was obvious and apparent.

+++

Player: Sajin

Name: The Unknown
Type: ???
Flavor: Your story is an interesting one. On your naming day the head namer could not discover your power. You were born of a moderately wealthy family living outside the gates, but were able to be born relatively close to the Goma. Years have gone by and no power has been discovered. It is thought that perhaps you were the first ever to be born without a power. This has been tough and many with even the simplest power consider you a lower status. Luckily you are good with your hands. You work as a laborer building homes inside and outside of the city. Today, you were working on the home inside of the city when you heard a commotion and saw the gates being sealed. Someone has killed The Giver and now you are stuck inside the city with many paranoid and jumpy people. The Gods have mercy.

Power: You do not have a clue. Each night PM the mod a name of someone you want to target. Who knows what will happen.

---
Notes: Player is NK immune, but doesn’t know it. Each night the player can target someone, but is given a “no result”. Sajin targeted everyone, to include the dead and himself to try to figure out this role.

+++

NEUTRAL

Player: KMD
Name: The rats
Alignment: Yourself
Flavor: The Rats have led a prosperous life in Surico living off the refuse in the sewers from the men above. That is until The Rodent Tamer came. Having the control over The Rats he made them his slaves and have subjected them to horrible experiments and made them commit vile and unspeakable acts. However, through his experiments he also linked The Rats telepathically. Though they can not attack and kill him directly, they have a plan. With the struggle and paranoia above, they are acting now to bring upon his downfall. Now you think as one collective. Wearing a man suit, you leave the sewers.

Power: You can not be killed by any possible SKs or The Converters. Each night, PM the mod a name of another player. At the beginning of the next day you will be told their name.
Win Condition: You are trying to find and eliminate The Rodent Tamer, If you can get the Rodent Tamer lynched (while being on the lynch) you win the game (your part at least). If the Rodent Tamer is killed at night or is lynched and you are not on the lynch, you become a survivor and your Win Condition changes. Once you become a survivor, you are no longer immune to SK or mafia kills. If you make it to end game, you win the game (along with whoever else wins)
---

Notes: Disappointed on how KMD played this one. However, his claim, spun so much chaos and assumptions that it was entertaining from my end. I made the decision to not inform the player who the Rodent tamer was, to make it a bit harder for him. I also designed the rodent tamer being the vig on purpose. If KMD had lasted longer, I think he would have distractly changed the outcome of the game.

+++

SK

Player: VP
Name: The Master of Cloth
Alignment: Yourself.
Flavor: You were born close to the Goma because your family was wealthy and had influence. Being one of the wealthiest families in Surico, they paid much to have your birth located practically on top of the Goma. Imagine their surprise and disappointment when they discovered your power was so…so common. Growing up privileged, you were teased and chastised for your common power. Never fitting in at home or at school you became a bitter and infuriated youth which grew into a disturbed and unstable adult. One day while adjusting a suit (with your power) that had become too tight due to your extending waste line, a chamber maid bringing new bed sheets happened upon you using your power. Impressed, she mentioned that you would be a great tailor. A TAILOR! Insulted and enraged by the notion of you having such a common position, you made her bonnet strangle her practically removing her head. The thrill of the murder made you feel powerful, indeed. Since then, you have enjoyed coming up with new ways to use your power to kill. The dead winch actually gave you an idea. You were so good at what you did, you became the official tailor of the Council. Finally your big day came and you were going to fit the ruler of Surico with a ball room jacket. You almost cried when you strangled to death the most powerful man in Surico. Now there is chaos. The enforcement brigade has sealed in so many people with you. This will be fun.
Power: You can not be kill by the Converters. Each night, PM the mod the name of a player. That players clothing will strangle him to death.
Win Condition: When you are the last bastard alive.

---
Notes: I went back and forth on if I should make the SK mafia kill immune. I decided on it. However, there was about 100 ways for the town to off him. The vig being the major one. Also Lynching. VP’s play was awesome. The doc claim was great, and Llama jumped right on that as well. At this point, though, you both knew the other was lying. Mafia had ways to find him and stop him (more on this later). Good job VP.

+++
MAFIA

Player: KK
Name: The Scribe
Alignment: With the Converters
Flavor: You were born to powerful politicians in the city. But due to travel, your mother was not able to get back home in time for your birth. You power is obnoxiously simple. While growing up you were chastised. You vowed you would make them pay. Someday make them all pay. Now is your chance. You were the one to give the note to the messenger that was suppose to lure the Giver’s guards away. The plan worked great, except someone killed the Giver. Now you are sealed in and hunters are looking for you. Time to dish out some pay back.

Power: You make notes. 5 word notes. Each night PM the mod a name of a player and a 5 word note. The following day, the note will be found by that player.
Win Condition: You win when there is no way for the followers of the Council can win.

---
Notes: KK was the first to go, but due to the way actions happened, was able to get one note off…..to the SK “Kmd4390 wins with Benmage's lynch”

+++
Player: dramonic
Name: The Bubble Blower
Flavor: The Dark Goma was a gift from the Gods! It should be shared with everyone. You have been protesting against the Council for years. Peacefully. It was you who decided that The Giver should be kidnapped versus killed. The only reason you volunteered for the mission was to make sure The Giver was taken without harm. By the Gods, what has happened? The Giver Dead? Now you got to get out. You don’t want to have to kill, but it is for the greater good.

Power: Your power is an obvious gift from the Gods. You can make giant bubbles form around anyone not only protecting them from harm, but stopping them from doing harm as well. Each night, PM the mod a name of another player (not yourself). You will form a bubble around them that protects them and stops them from doing harm and using their ability.
Win Condition: You win when there is no way for the followers of the Council can win.
---
Notes: I thought dramonic was playing a good game. Was surprised by Zito’s investigation of him. However, his death lead to the fall of the mafia.

+++

Player: tubby
Name: The Happy Hoppy Fuzzy Bunny
Flavor: You love children…and children love you. You were born with the power to draw children of all ages to you and entertain them hours upon end. Your ability is so well known and respected you were hired as an entertainer for the Inner City of Surico. For many years, you served those of the Inner City and The Council faithfully and tirelessly. When the time came for you to start your family and your wife became with child, The Council would not allow you to birth near the Goma because you could not raise the hefty fee. Your child was born miles from the Goma and was born with the ability to breathe water like air. However, he could not breathe air and you realized this too late. After the death of your son, you blamed The Council and the corrupted system. You were recruited by the Converters and were chosen for this mission because you knew the ends and outs of the city’s personnel. You knew what guards were going to be posted today and their particular weaknesses. However, something has gone wrong and now you are stuck here. That’s fine with you, their blood shall fill the streets.

Power: You have the ability to entertain. Children will flock to you in mass numbers giving you enough of a diversion to run and hide. At night, PM the mod the name of another player and you can hide behind them making you extremely hard to target. However, if the person you are hiding behind dies…so do you. No one can target you while hiding.
---
Notes: A mafia Hider? Yeah, I did. Always wanted to see one and how it would be played out. I thought tubby’s play was..meh, after dramonic was lynched, he and BM looks all types of scummy.

+++
Player: Battle Mage
Name: The Sniffer
Flavor: You are a mercenary. You do not give a damn about The Converters or their cause. You do love money though and they threw a ton at you. This was supposed to be a simple in and out job. Now something has gone wrong and you are trapped here in the city. If you get out of here alive, you are never coming back. This place smells.

Power: You have a giant nose and an intense sense of smell to boot. Each night PM the mod a name of a player. At the beginning of the next day, you will be told where that player has gone or “no result”.
---
Notes: BM, I love you man…I do. But your play was BAD. First of all, he didn’t consult or night talk with the mafia before submitting some kills. He scoffed at mafia having a tracker. This was one of the way mafia had to find VP and earn townie points. I am not sure why BM felt it was a good idea for the tracker to not track and kill, versus the hider. This being said, killing the Pop night one was a good move. I was disappointed by BM in this game…did yo RL stuff going on?

+++
Player: Llama
Name: The Baker
Flavor: Being poor and of the working class, you were born miles from the Goma so your power is weak and pathetic. Life was tough and unfair and your father knew it. Civilly protesting the corrupted system, he was imprisoned and later died. You never got to meet your father, but your mother’s hatred of Surico and her sadness which consumed her shaped you and you vowed to bring down the system that destroyed your family no matter the price. You were recruited into The Converters and quickly climbed it’s ranks, due to your hatred and passion. Leading the penetration of the Inner City of Surico you became the The Giver’s personal baker (a skill you picked up from your mother to make ends meet, which combined with your power is quite handy), friend, and confidant. The plan was your plan. Once the guards were removed the plan was to kidnap The Giver. However, when entering his chamber you discovered the body. What happened? This wasnt suppose to go down this way. Before you could get your men out of the city, the Dark Goma Influencer sealed the gates and is on a man hunt. Well if you are going down, you are going to take as many as you can with you.

Power: You are the leader of this group. Which means that any investigation designed to locate your alignment will fail. Furthermore your cup cake creations have the ability to heal wounds. Each night, PM the mod of another player (not yourself, if they are scheduled to die, you can heal their wounds.

---
Notes: Mafia Doc and Godfather, and cop investigation immune. Love mafia Docs, plus I thought it would help balancing the game. Kudos the Llama, Was the best thing that could happen for the mafia after dramonic was offed. He tried his best, but painted himself in the corner with his the doc claim. He was the first to figure out VP was the SK, but could do anything about it because of his claim. If VP flipped scum, Llama would look scummy as hell. It was a good try Llama. Also, need to review the criteria for the “lost cause” award. His SK claim on the last day I felt was inspired…Sajin, didn’t go for it though.

=-=-=-=-=-=-
It is going to take me a couple days to get the night choices out…it is on 2 different comps.
Last edited by curiouskarmadog on Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3765 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:44 am

Post by SerialClergyman »

Very well played guys. I think Sajin did well to deal with his difficult role, and VP obviously played well. Given that that wasn't a fakeclaim that was handed to you (I assume) you've done fantastically well. When you claimed I thought I had gotten you wrong and had thrown the town into a buch of suspicion over nothing, it was only when you kept not dying and you had this supposed self protect (and you failed to protect one night that seemed to go completely unmentioned) that I started to re-suspect you.

I actually thought you and llama were almost certainly scum together, given he ahd defended you every time I pushed you and was among the harshest critics of my night action choices.

My breadcrumb only breadcrumbed you didn't have an active ability and was almost impossible to find, so apologies to Spyrex for making him hunt for nothing, but we really should have resolved that before I died, like I tried to a couple of times. Here's the crumb, first letters of part of the sentence spells 'no active'.
Well, I've found
n
othing
o
n
a
c
onvincing
t
ell.
I
'm
v
ery
e
ager to get baltar to tell us what ability he has, if any, and I'll confirm. Might go some way towards advancing the town.
I thought when Spyrex asked Llama if his ability was active it might start to dawn on the town, especially since Llama actually got it WRONG and had to correct himself, but again it got swept under the rug unfortunately.

Anyways, very well played all. I enjoyed the setup but it's not actually my favourite. It's nice to get a role for sure but also so confusing as to not feel like mafia at times. Still, I thought some of them ore unique roles were great and there was some really interesting ideas in the setup, so thanks for that CKD.
I'm old now.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3766 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:48 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Well, nerts. I had a feeling that Sajin was UNK since I tried to take him out very early (N1?) and he lived.

I was trying to think of a way to get Llama to help me lynch him the last day, but as I figured he knew very well I was UNK I didn't think he would go for it and I didn't want to push my luck to a point where I might have been lynched out of spite.

GG all and thanks for modding ckd. This was a lot of fun and even though it ended in a draw (all that effort for naught!), I would definitely pre-in for the next game when it comes around.
YOUR AD HERE

SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3767 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:49 am

Post by SerialClergyman »

That's another thing, CKD - as if I touch the SK and don't get any reward for it :P

Was my role meant to be useful only in stealing town abilities?
I'm old now.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3768 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:07 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I hate you people that nightkilled me!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3769 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:10 am

Post by VP Baltar »

DGB's role was hilarious.

Oh and here's my formal apology, Spyrex. Soooowwwwwyyyy. You were my personal gold card to endgame.
YOUR AD HERE

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3770 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:11 am

SerialClergyman wrote:That's another thing, CKD - as if I touch the SK and don't get any reward for it :P

Was my role meant to be useful only in stealing town abilities?
there were a ton of active abilities for you to grap. plus, you were a version of a role cop..if someone claimed something (active) and you targetted them but got something different....you would have caught a lie.

also (I need to check)...you targetted after DGB and you only targetted clones...so technically you didnt target the SK, but if you had, you would not have gotten anything.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3771 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:12 am

VP Baltar wrote:DGB's role was hilarious.

Oh and here's my formal apology, Spyrex. Soooowwwwwyyyy. You were my personal gold card to endgame.
yeah the "spy you RBed me was great"..actually spy gave you the ability to RB
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3772 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:15 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Yeah that was basically impossible for me I realized around day six since there was no way I could get VPB lynched without outing myself before lylo.

Was a good game though
Co-host of The USL Show
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3773 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:17 am

Post by VP Baltar »

curiouskarmadog wrote:

What sucks is that I was super excited about getting that ability...and then I realized that there weren't many threats to me left at that point so I just burnt it on Battle Mage.
YOUR AD HERE

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3774 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:18 am

VP Baltar wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:

What sucks is that I was super excited about getting that ability...and then I realized that there weren't many threats to me left at that point so I just burnt it on Battle Mage.
that night (again I need to get the info together) BM was blocked twice...and I pretty sure he submitted the kill that night.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”