Mafia 108 - Mafia With The Quickness - over!

Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Maemuki »

I've just reread the first 7 pages, and found about 2 sentences of questions to KMD that can be considered content. In about 12 posts.

So...yeah, fluff...yup.
Please point out on which way you are contribuiting more than me.
Please.
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Maemuki »

Better yet - you post questions and I have to agree with that. But what good are questions without conclusions? What I mean is that while you ask questions, you never care about them again. That's not how question asking is supposed to work imo. If you have another opinion, please state it.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Bogre »

*shrug* I'd suggest you reread yourself and find out exactly how much you haven't posted in so many words.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Maemuki »

*shrug* I'd suggest you reread yourself and find out exactly how much you haven't posted in so many words.
I'd suggest you reread yourself and find out exactly how many answers to your questions you have elaborated on. Question asking without looking for answers to the questions is not pro-town. It's very anti-town actually.

That's all.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Incognito wrote:
camn,
Tracker
, killed Night 1
:shock:

It wasn't me, I swear.

Ok, so the lynching wagon on Netlava was ridiculously scummy. His town flip means I'd be willing to bet on at least one scum on the lynch.

*Netlava (6) <-~ Maemuki, Netopalis, Yosarian2, Haylen, SaintKerrigan, Gayle

Mae is town. Neto is town. Haylen is town. Gayle is town. That leaves Yos and Saint. I'm still leaning town on Saint.

Vote Yos

Now to read Day 2.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Bogre »

Maemuki wrote:Better yet - you post questions and I have to agree with that. But what good are questions without conclusions? What I mean is that while you ask questions, you never care about them again. That's not how question asking is supposed to work imo. If you have another opinion, please state it.
Valid, but I'll answer that my conclusions, the last day, were that Zachrulez was scum, and Neto was not, and so I did bring conclusions from those questions.

And, as I pointed out, content can be found in your post- its just easy to get lost in a lot of the joking with Haylen and others. I don't think I've ever claimed that you were not contributing on the level of Zach or Haylen or Gayle, but that you've posted an awful lot, but the noise to content ratio is significant, and can be labelled as fluff. It's impossible to know that its innocuous.

The discussion of this winding on, I think, is not that helpful and possibly distracting- You think I'm not contributing, I think you've posted a lot of fluff and thus been fairly lighthearted with less significant attention paid. The important thing is I think others have been worse.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Haylen »

Hey! I contributed a whole post of content, and more. But i know i did at least one!
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Haylen wrote:Yos cant be lynched cause he's a good townie.
Weren't you there when I was scum and got Yos lynched in LYLO in that Newbie game?

Ok, so Yos/Zach/Bogre scumteam. Got it. Oh, and my town read on Haylen is getting weaker.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Bogre »

Maemuki wrote:
I'd suggest you reread yourself and find out exactly how many answers to your questions you have elaborated on. Question asking without looking for answers to the questions is not pro-town. It's very anti-town actually.

That's all.
Also, in answer to this: I have examined answers to my questions, and if I didn't comment on an answer that probably means I was satisfied with the answer.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Maemuki »

Well, I'm afraid I can't do much about the lighthearted part. What can I do to change my personality? I can't stay quiet for 5 minutes without laughing.

Agreed. I'm glad you came here to post your conclusions, that's what the vote was for. And this discussion is too distracting for the town and we'll be repeating the same things over and over.

Unvote

Now to real scum business. Haylen. Why did you suddently change your vote from Yos to Neto? If you were so sure on your Neto scum read, why didn't you vote for him in the first place?
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Bogre »

KMD: Why do you think Haylen and Gayle are town? What is the difference between them and Zach?
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Haylen »

Cause I have more evidence on Neto. Because i wanted to pressure Yos.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Bogre, Haylen looked town early Day 1. I'm no longer convinced. Gayle made that program to help him find scum. He's town. Zach was in serious danger of being lynched before Yos's idea to start a new wagon. So he's scum with Yos.
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Maemuki »

Haylen wrote:Cause I have more evidence on Neto. Because i wanted to pressure Yos.
Wait. Yos didn't post between your vote and your unvote. That's not a pressure vote.

Haylen, I really feel like voting for you if you continue to contradict yourself.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Bogre »

Haylen wrote:Cause I have more evidence on Neto. Because i wanted to pressure Yos.
And this is where you give that evidence.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Zachrulez »

So why is Neto town KMD?
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:53 am

Post by Haylen »

Haylen wrote:
Haylen wrote:
Haylen wrote:
NetopolisPost 1. Votes for Maemuki, but doesn't explain why we shouldn't bother bandwagoning her. I have already posted why I am suspicious of this earlier in the game and my opinion on it hasn't changed. Hence why I am still voting for him.

Post 2. Digs himself into an even deeper whole by saying that he doesn't like random voting. This is hypocritical since he voted Maemuki in his first post without reasoning, in the random voting stage and adds to the reason as to why I think he is scummy.

His 5th post gives me bad vibes, the agressiveness I get from it is not in proportion to the post he is responding to, and it also doesn't really make much sense as a response. I think Neto is beginning to crack under pressure here.

Post 8: Disagrees with Glork that we should lynch Bogre. I don't like this post because he doesn't explain why we shouldn't lynch Bogre, he doesn't give his opinions on him or explain why he thinks that he may be town. That're presuming that he does think he is town of course, he didn't exactly say in his post. On the other hand, he could just not want Bogre lynched because he's his scumbuddy.

Post 15. I don't like him attacking over the 'I know I'm town, thus you should believe me'. I have noticed that some newbies, when they first start playing the game suffer from a little bit of egocentricism where they think everybody in the game knows what they do. They get over it eventually, But I don't care who it is you're attacking over it because there are valid psychological reasons. It has nothing to do with the player being scum, I actually see it more of a town tell.

Post 16. Says that his vote on Maemuki was something to do with theory, but then does not elaborate on what the theory was. Plus, how could you have a theory that soon in the game.

Post 31. He votes Elli for...bad playstyle? Policy lynching will not get you very far in a quick game or any game actually. It's a poor reason to vote for anybody. Stop being so newbist. He then confirms in post 35 that he is voting for Elli based only on his playstyle. He says that Elli is being outright scummy, but then says that he appears to do that whether town or scum. So his vote is baseless.

Post 39: It is scummy to get people to meta you and point them in the direction of specific games, because it shows you are aware of your meta and that there is a strong possibility that you are playing up to it.

Post 42: I would first like to say that camn is female. Secondly, I disagree with your point of Elli, I don't think he came into the game with the intention of attacking you specifically. He may have came into the game and saw everyone else was attacking you and joined in though. For example, Mae knows where my flaws are in my play due to previous games but you don't see her attacking me for it. Using the same theory as you are with Elli, wouldn't that make Maemuki town?

Post 45:
Quote:
Given a field of players that would be equally good lynch targets, it is logical to lynch the one that will hurt us the least if the lynch is wrong.

I don't like this, it is like he want's us to lynch a townie today. I think it is better play to lynch scum, rather than the player that will hurt us least if lynched.

This is why I think Neto is scum
That's the reason for the vote above. I only got to page 10 during my reread...
Hey, Mae! This is also why I'm voting him!

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Zachrulez wrote:So why is Neto town KMD?
His claim.
Maemuki
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Maemuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Maemuki »

*headdesk*

Haylen. PRESSURE VOTES ARE TO SEE HOW PEOPLE REACT TO PRESSURE, YOS DIDN'T POST ON THE TIME WHERE YOU UNVOTED THEREFORE MAKING YOUR VOTE ON
YOSARIAN2
COMPLETELY REASONLESS!

UNDERSTOOD?

God, I have to learn how to manage my anger.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Kmd4390 wrote:
His claim.
Nah. Neto's scum.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Kmd4390 wrote:
His claim.
That is lame.

So is your logic that I am scum with Yos.

He could have simply voted for Netopolis. Engineering a bandwagon with that little time is far from easy to do.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Zachrulez »

I would love an explanation as to why Neto's claim makes him more likely to be town as well...
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Bogre »

Kmd4390 wrote:Bogre, Haylen looked town early Day 1. I'm no longer convinced. Gayle made that program to help him find scum. He's town. Zach was in serious danger of being lynched before Yos's idea to start a new wagon. So he's scum with Yos.
Re Haylen: Okay. I didn't see where he looked town D1, though.

Re Gayle: He -said- he made a program to find scum, have we actually seen it ?

Re Zach: Okay...do you feel that your view is supported by Yos's post-lynch actions? I agree that starting an alternate bandwagon is scummy, but I believe that Zach would still be a better candidate, because in either scenario Zach is still scum (and as St.Kerrigan suggests Yos as leader of the wagon is still in question):

1. TownYos starts bandwagon on Netlava because he thinks he's scum: Nothing clears Zach from his scumminess.

2.ScumYos starts bandwagon on Netlava to save Zach: Zach is increasedly scummy.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Bogre »

Zachrulez wrote: He could have simply voted for Netopolis. Engineering a bandwagon with that little time is far from easy to do.
Obviously not that difficult, as it happened in what, 54 minutes?
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:05 am