AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:26 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Flareonage wrote:mod wants me to post.

I don't know what you want me to say. You guys decided you wanted to lynch me a long time ago and nothing I say is going to change that
LMAO.

Even if nothing is going to change that, you could still be protown and do some scumhunting.

But no, you are scum, so you aren't going to do anything protown. Time to die.
Dance to the dirty mix
flareonage-3-AlmasterGM, llamaeatataco, Raskol
Raskol-2-Flareonage, Peabody
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Peabody »

Hey guys,

First, I would like to apologize for my lack of posting over the last couple days. I have been lazy, and school is this week. Here is my attempt to catch up.

Suffer, can you please explain your spat with Almaster toward the beginning of day one? You said that you voted for Almaster to gauge his reaction, but then later you said you didn't think he was scum/had a neutral read on him. Why did you keep your vote on him for so long, especially when you were vocal about your suspicions on MrSuave and Torqez?
-----
Suffer wrote:
AlmasterGM wrote:If there isn't at least 1 scum on this wagon right now I'd be shocked.
So, you get put to L-2 and all you have to say is that completely useless statement? Happy with my vote for now.
Tom wrote:Suffer, Suave, did you dudes know you were putting him at L-3 and L-2 respectively? And how did that make you
feeeeeel
?
Yes, and uh...good? Do you feel that putting someone at L-3 is important and/or noteworthy?
This quote is really strange as well. I'm not sure if llamaeatataco meant this in his case, but this quote just looks like a giant contradiction. Your "two separate mindsets" explanation doesn't work for me.

So what is it? L-2 is threatening or L-3 is not noteworthy??

Please answer these questions.

unvote

-----------

I haven't really looked into flareorange, but it does look a bit strange to be replaced into a game and then immediately try to hammer. I wouldn't have a problem voting for him.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

My take on Suffer is that he's either an asshole or scum. Since he suddenly decided to stop being an asshole, I'm heavily leaning towards the latter.

Peabody, you should vote. A vote for Flareorange is a vote for scum.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Peabody »

Flareorange is L-2 now correct?

And he still hasn't explained why he hammered and then attacked Raskol for hammering.
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Flareonage »

I like hammering

No one was posting so I tried to start some kind of discussion

I'm a vanilla townie

Before you ask, "why did he claim if no one was pressuring him" you guys are gonna lynch me anyway
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Post by Peabody »

Flareonage wrote:I like hammering

No one was posting so I tried to start some kind of discussion

I'm a vanilla townie

Before you ask, "why did he claim if no one was pressuring him" you guys are gonna lynch me anyway
What kind of discussion were you trying to start whenever you "hammered"? You thought the day was going to end.
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by Flareonage »

that was in response to why I "attacked" Raskol for hammering
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Peabody »

Flareonage wrote:that was in response to why I "attacked" Raskol for hammering
Do you see the inconsistency of what you posted? You attempted to hammer, but then a large portion of your case against Raskol was against his hammer. Was your case merely to start discussion or was it also to push for his lynch?
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Flareonage »

The last sentence of my post was that he hammered. That's not a large portion

It was merely to start discussion. No one had been posting
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Almaster, what's up with the urgency to lynch so soon?
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Lastsurvivor wrote:Almaster, what's up with the urgency to lynch so soon?
No particular urgency. We can sit around and chat if you want. I just like lynching scum.

Seriously, look at his posts. "I like hammering." It's textbook obvscum.
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Post by Flareonage »

I like to hammer. What's wrong with that?
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:29 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

I'm to lazy to quote, but flareon is scummier than hell. He claims he doesn't know what to post, and that he is only posting because he was prodded or something... wtf? You could at least tell us what your supposed read of the thread got you.

@Almaster: No. You have pretty much just said "I agree with this guy" and bandwagoned or said "dienaoscum" without giving a reason. That is not content, that is you doing a bare minimum to seem active. It's not that you aren't posting walls of text, it's that you aren't posting reasons.

@Flareon: When you suddenly, the next day, accuse the person who started the wagon of being scum... Does it really need to be explained any more?
The game. Guess what? You just lost it.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:06 am

Post by llamaeatataco »

oh, I missed pretty much the whole last page of discussion... Anyway.

@Flare: AtE's are weak. Fatalistic "woe is me, they want to lynch me" AtE's even more so. you claimed after what, a single page? Either you realize you are super scummy and you cracked under the pressure, or... Nope. No or. The only 'or' is whether you are scum cracking or town cracking. I think you can guess which one you look more like...

also, if you did something to generate discussion, then you might as well at least act like it isn't so serious. You say that that's the only reason you attacked Raskol, and yet you now see yourself as lost... Contradiction much? If you really had just been starting a discussion, you would have said so and then asked us to stop being tools and unvote or something. Instead you act as if the lynch is already decided and you are dead. 'splain these things please.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:50 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Flareonage wrote:I like to hammer. What's wrong with that?
For starters, this:
Flareonage wrote:I read through Raskol's post and he pushed for a Mr. Suave Lynch the WHOLE time. In almost every post he tried his best to convince people to vote for Mr. Suave because ?"he is lurking and that is scummy". He then provided proof based on past games. 1 was lurking as scum and 1 was lurking as town. That means Mr. Suave had no greater chance of being scum then the rest of us. That meta doesn't count since the behavior is the same. This tunneling got mr. suave lynched
and Raskol was the hammer.
Plus the fact that it's just a dumb excuse on principle. It's like saying, "I like acting scummy, don't lynch me."
llsomething wrote:@Almaster: No. You have pretty much just said "I agree with this guy" and bandwagoned or said "dienaoscum" without giving a reason. That is not content, that is you doing a bare minimum to seem active. It's not that you aren't posting walls of text, it's that you aren't posting reasons.
No, you. First, your argument is flat out wrong because I have given tons of reasons for everything in my posts. Just because I have better word economy than you doesn't mean I'm not contributing. Second, even if I were giving the minimum reasoning-wise, it doesn't matter because Flareonage is literally obvscum and if you cannot see that you are blind. What am I supposed to do, write a very detailed explanation as to why tells that can be explained in one line are scummy?

Interestingly enough, you are currently voting Flareonage. I was the first one to start the wagon - before that, you were voting somewhere else. It is pretty ironic that you are criticizing me for not contributing enough when 1) Nobody else seemed capable enough of noticing that Flareonage was obvscum except for me and 2) You are ON THE WAGON yourself.

@Peabody - it is really sketchy that you actually agreed with Flareonage's awfularg on Day 1. Care to explain that?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:50 am

Post by Peabody »

Almaster wrote: @Peabody - it is really sketchy that you actually agreed with Flareonage's awfularg on Day 1. Care to explain that?
Do you mean the argument at the beginning of Day 2?

When night hit, I was actually a bit suspicious of Raskol in the first place. So because I was already leaning toward him being scum, whenever Flareorange decided to attack Raskol, it was easy for me to agree. Besides, bandwagoning works.

vote Flareorange

Flare, if you are town, you messed up badly.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Peabody »

LOL I just now realized I was spelling his name wrong! My bad.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:24 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Peabody wrote:
Almaster wrote: @Peabody - it is really sketchy that you actually agreed with Flareonage's awfularg on Day 1. Care to explain that?
Do you mean the argument at the beginning of Day 2?

When night hit, I was actually a bit suspicious of Raskol in the first place. So because I was already leaning toward him being scum, whenever Flareorange decided to attack Raskol, it was easy for me to agree. Besides, bandwagoning works.

vote Flareorange

But the argument was so BAD.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

geez alamanatee-er, I never said that he wasn't scum. I totally agree with you there, but I DO think that posting more content more regularly (like what you just did (the little numbers are helpful (and don't put to many parentheses inside of parentheses (like this)))) would be helpful. You haven't given 'tons of reasons' in my opinion, but arguing with you on this will not serve a purpose. I say you haven't posted enough content, you say you have, and there's nothing more on the subject for us to discuss.

also, defensive much?

@peabody: Errm... eleborate so I can see if I'm right, kthx. Why did you suddenly switch from following flare (completely ignoring the failness of the argument) to attacking him after you are called on it?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Peabody »

llamaeatataco wrote: @peabody: Errm... eleborate so I can see if I'm right, kthx. Why did you suddenly switch from following flare (completely ignoring the failness of the argument) to attacking him after you are called on it?
As I explained before, during night 1 I began suspecting Raskol as possibly being scum. His deceptive meta on Mr. Suave caused me to begin this suspicion (aka the claim that MrSuave lurks as scum when in reality he lurks as both scum and town). When Flareon chose to vote Raskol, my vote was a mere bandwagon. I felt as if a bandwagon on Raskol would help me determine his alignment. Does this answer help, llama?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Peabody »

Oh geez, sorry for the triple post above. My browser wasn't loading. I got frustrated and hit submit a few times.

Fixed. Also, remember you have to tell me if you think someone is lurking!
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

So do you think they are both scum now?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by Peabody »

llamaeatataco wrote:So do you think they are both scum now?
Honestly, I don't know. Flareon is acting really weird. I feel like his contradictions are giving him away. His AtE is getting to me though. There's always a chance I am wrong.

As for Raskol, he isn't my very top suspect right now. As I said before, my vote was mostly to function as a bandwagon vote. It was not necessarily to lynch him.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:02 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Peabody wrote:As I explained before, during night 1 I began suspecting Raskol as possibly being scum. His deceptive meta on Mr. Suave caused me to begin this suspicion (aka the claim that MrSuave lurks as scum when in reality he lurks as both scum and town). When Flareon chose to vote Raskol, my vote was a mere bandwagon. I felt as if a bandwagon on Raskol would help me determine his alignment. Does this answer help, llama?
I don't buy this. You didn't talk about Raskol AT ALL during D1 (iso shows you respond to him one time about some fluff issue). You never voted/FoS'd him. Then on D2 you jump on his wagon completely out of the blue the instant it starts. The wagon started by obvscum Flareonage. The wagon had absolutely NO valid justification behind it. You didn't give any alternative explanation as to why you were supporting the wagon. You just jump on and say "go wagon go." If you were to wagon on someone who had been obvscum the day before or who you had campaigned to have lynched previously, I would understand. However, you cannot simply say "wagons are good, they help us get info." ESPECIALLY when you get OFF the wagon a couple posts later as soon as everyone points out to you just how bad the wagon is.
Flareonage
Flareonage
Goon
Flareonage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Flareonage »

Peabody wrote:
meh, I'm used to it.

Sorry for wasting a day guys. Hopefully you'll do better on day 3

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”