Mafia 107 - Christmas Time Mafia (Game over)

ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:34 am

Post by ready2rock »

the wiki wrote:The Voyeur is an informative role that can target a player at night and learn what was done to them that night (but not who did it).
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:36 am

Post by pman5595 »

ready2rock wrote:
the wiki wrote:The Voyeur is an informative role that can target a player at night and learn what was done to them that night (but not who did it).
oh so like a watcher. thanks.
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
Record: Town- 0W/0L, Mafia- 2W/2L, Other- 0W/0L
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:52 am

Post by Parama »

BAH
I can't seem to survive a game as town.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:01 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

curiouskarmadog wrote:richard, when someone asked you to "claim" they are also asking you to "claim" what you did...so you have avoided the question..please CLAIM what you did last night.

---
i think we have a SK/and a vig...I am pretty sure the popper is the vig. I also find it strange that neither the mafia or the Sk wanted to kills the claimed "tracker" or "joat". But with both alive, it doesnt mean much, just something I thinks to be noted.

I need to reread Nic, but mafia is loading SOOOO slow for some reason.
Just reading through latest posts, but I think what might have happened with that is that Nic protected Dizzy, Dizzy was attacked, therefore Nic died...Nic stated that he'll "do whatever it takes to protect Dizzy" or something along those lines...interesting point that no one is targeting Richard though...possible scumtell? I'm starting to believe his JoaT claim though...more to come...sorry I missed the Navy lynch...just happened so fast
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:12 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

In my mind, the slicer is a serial killer for sure...not sure why he chose Flareonage on day 1, but on day 2, he most likely targeted Dizzy as a tracker, but Dizzy was protected by bodyguard Nic, so Nic died...

Also, I'm pretty sure that the shooter is scumteam...2 town results, though not really sure why they would target Parama since he was receiving some heat by his town buddies and could have resulted in another day lynch of a townie

Number 3 is probably some sort of vigilante or a role that accidentally kills...not really enough info, but vigilante would make sense because DoS was a suspect as scum by some
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:37 am

Post by RichardGHP »

curiouskarmadog wrote:richard, when someone asked you to "claim" they are also asking you to "claim" what you did...so you have avoided the question..please CLAIM what you did last night.
Ah, I see.

In that case, I felt like I had a choice of protecting Dizzy or protecting myself, since one of us were bound to be targetted. I figured we had a doctor or bodyguard (Nicodemus) who would be on Dizzy anyways so I commuted.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:43 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

RichardGHP wrote:
Ah, I see.

In that case, I felt like I had a choice of protecting Dizzy or protecting myself, since one of us were bound to be targetted. I figured we had a doctor or bodyguard (Nicodemus) who would be on Dizzy anyways so I commuted.
So all you have is a protect left?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:06 am

Post by TheLonging »

beep sorasgoof

Vote: pman5595

I've been suspicious of you since near the end of day 1. Voting records, scummy play D1... I'm not too suspicious of sorasgoof (I backed off at the end of D1 when I thought he was more noob than Richard scumteam, and Richard being town makes me think soras is town).
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:12 am

Post by RichardGHP »

CryMeARiver wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:
Ah, I see.

And a roleblock.

I don't agree with TL's vote of pman at first glance but I might do a PBPA of him later today to see if it's legit or a bus.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:21 am

Post by TheLonging »

I don't know how it would be a bus, but ok.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:45 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Had half a PBPA of pman set up and my internet went down. Meh.

From what I remember though, I don't think a vote on him is warranted. FoS maybe, not vote though from what I had quted of his.

Now, for some good ol' fashoined speculating.

With a bodyguard dead, I doubt that there are two more sane, town-aligned doctors out there so either myself or Dizzy is probably dead tonight. Or both.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:49 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

RichardGHP wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:
Ah, I see.

And a roleblock.

I don't agree with TL's vote of pman at first glance but I might do a PBPA of him later today to see if it's legit or a bus.
I know that people are going to jump all over me for speculating about roles, but I suggest that you don't use your protect on Izzy tonight as you might think is the correct move...That might become useful later and I think it would be safe to speculate that there is a doctor or another protective role in the game that can protect Izzy...unless someone comes up obviously dirty, I would not waste a roleblock either...and please don't take this the wrong way by thinking I'm scum because I don't want you to protect Izzy...I know what I'm talking about :wink:
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:51 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

RichardGHP wrote:Had half a PBPA of pman set up and my internet went down. Meh.

From what I remember though, I don't think a vote on him is warranted. FoS maybe, not vote though from what I had quted of his.

Now, for some good ol' fashoined speculating.

With a bodyguard dead, I doubt that there are two more sane, town-aligned doctors out there so either myself or Dizzy is probably dead tonight. Or both.
I don't think the vote is much different from the FoS at this point...he's just establishing that he suspects pman...now if there were already a bunch of votes on him, then then the vote wouldn't be warranted for the reasons (or should I say lack of reasons) that TL posted
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:14 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

RichardGHP wrote:
Ah, I see.

WHOA WHOA WHOA...first of all you can protect yourself?!?

second, you ASSUMED that someone would protect dizzy so you commuted?

I cant believe this...not at all.

you are asking me to swallow the fact that we have (mostly likely) two commuters plus your commute...the fact that you have a doc ability that you a.) can use on yourself and b.) that you DIDNT use to protect someone that just nailed scum?

you also want me to swallow that you have a doc ability that can be used on yourself...AND a commuting ability that is essentially the same FUCKING THING?

that seems completely insane to me.

also I havent forgotten sora's "what about a mafia RB, before we had any knowledge of any type of RB yet" post either...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:19 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:
Ah, I see.

I cant believe this...not at all.

you are asking me to swallow the fact that we have (mostly likely) two commuters plus your commute...the fact that you have a doc ability that you a.) can use on yourself and b.) that you DIDNT use to protect someone that just nailed scum?

you also want me to swallow that you have a doc ability that can be used on yourself...AND a commuting ability that is essentially the same FUCKING THING?

that seems completely insane to me.

also I havent forgotten sora's "what about a mafia RB, before we had any knowledge of any type of RB yet" post either...
By protecting himself, I believe he meant commuting...he isn't able to use his protect on himself I don't believe...Nic said, "I will do whatever I can to protect Dizzy", so it was safe to assume that Dizzy would be safe
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:21 am

oh I see.....so he is saying he could protect himself (by commuting)..not by a protection (by doc)..misread that.....that is easier to swallow.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:23 am

Post by RichardGHP »

*headdesk*

I'm sick and tired of arguing with you, ckd, so I'm not going to even bother typing up a resopnse to that.

Fuck it, I've got nothing to lose.
Yes I can! It's called 'commute', have you ever heard of it? My God, technology has advanced these days. Being able to protect yourself - ESPECIALLY when you're something as insignificant as a JoaT... wow!
Yes. Since I was pretty much confirmed town nad I had a commute sitting there waiting to be used, I thought it was the logical choice to use since a smart doc would be on Dizzy and let me commute.
Well, that's interesting because I neglected to ask Tar if I could use the protect on myself... I doubt it though. Like I said ealier, I figured that a doc/bg would be on Dizzy so I commuted.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:24 am

I didnt even see that post from Nic..however, seeing that he was sliced....I dont think anyone tried to kill dizzy last night.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:24 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

curiouskarmadog wrote:oh I see.....so he is saying he could protect himself (by commuting)..not by a protection (by doc)..misread that.....that is easier to swallow.
that's what I'd think...pretty sure that no one with a protective role is able to protect themselves
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:27 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

curiouskarmadog wrote:I didnt even see that post from Nic..however, seeing that he was sliced....I dont think anyone tried to kill dizzy last night.
It is possible because one of the things that a bodyguard might have is

Wiki says:
A role that functions like a normal Doctor, but dies if the protected player is attacked.
Someone might have attacked Dizzy, but Nic died instead because he had protected Dizzy[/u]
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:27 am

hey Dick relax..I missed read your post...you said protect when you claimed you have a one shot protect..I thought you meant through the doc..which was/is hard to believe. that was my problem.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:29 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

curiouskarmadog wrote:hey Dick relax..I missed read your post...you said protect when you claimed you have a one shot protect..I thought you meant through the doc..which was/is hard to believe. that was my problem.
lol at the capital D in dick...Richard = Dick...nice pun
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:40 am

@at cry...maybe..

ok..I am putting this out there because I think it is...well, i dont want to say important..but it is more information....

I am a neighbor.....there is a 4th neighbor too....now, there are two neighbors down and both flipped town, thoughts? Could there be 4 neighbors that are all town or do you think that there might be scum in that mix? Not sure exactly the purpose of a neighbor in this game...they are not masons so, meh.

the only thing I can think of is a way to bread crumb the moves without putting it in the main thread...at any rate, I dont see where nic did that last night during conversation.

my question, do you deem it important information to find out who the 4th neighbor is..why or why not?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:43 am

also, I hate proofread...missed read obviously is misread....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:57 am

Post by TheLonging »

So you guys don't know who the other neighbors are? Maybe it would help, I don't know much about the role itself though.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”