Mafia 107 - Christmas Time Mafia (Game over)

Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Bogre »

Vote: PMAN

This guy is a good lynch.

I think its kind of a trope of MS that often the mafia will use guns and the SK will use knives.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:44 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

TheLonging wrote:So you guys don't know who the other neighbors are? Maybe it would help, I don't know much about the role itself though.
no I know who the last neighbor was...(and how the old neighbors were) we talk at night.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:46 am

Bogre wrote:

I think its kind of a trope of MS that often the mafia will use guns and the SK will use knives.
I need more from you Bog....I will give you a chance to provide more content....unless you are one of those who needs questions before they provide anything.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Bogre »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Bogre wrote:

I need more from you Bog....I will give you a chance to provide more content....unless you are one of those who needs questions before they provide anything.
You can find my case on him somewhere D1. Nothings changed.

I also dislike, "Oh yes the three kill types are sooo confusing".
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by ready2rock »

I also posted a case against pman, but I will only put a FoS on him because he was so quick to vote for NavyCherub yesterday.
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by ready2rock »

EBWOP: @bogre: why do you think he is a good lynch? What information do you think can be gained from it?
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Bogre wrote:I also dislike, "Oh yes the three kill types are sooo confusing".
Uh... please point out where anyone expressed this sentiment?
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

curiouskarmadog wrote:@at cry...maybe..

ok..I am putting this out there because I think it is...well, i dont want to say important..but it is more information....

I am a neighbor.....there is a 4th neighbor too....now, there are two neighbors down and both flipped town, thoughts? Could there be 4 neighbors that are all town or do you think that there might be scum in that mix? Not sure exactly the purpose of a neighbor in this game...they are not masons so, meh.

the only thing I can think of is a way to bread crumb the moves without putting it in the main thread...at any rate, I dont see where nic did that last night during conversation.

my question, do you deem it important information to find out who the 4th neighbor is..why or why not?
What are you trying to say here?
Sounds like you're trying to hint at something without outright saying it...My thought is that if none of you are masons, the mod made you guys because one of you is scum...What are you trying to "breadcrum" at...are you not allowed to state what goes on in your conversation or who the 4th neighbor is? Tell us if you can who the neighbor is...Nic's post is PS 1123 where he says
Well, I strongly, strongly believe Dizzy's claim, and I will be doing everything in my power to protect him tomorrow.

Sleep well town.
Anyway, could you be a lot clearer in this post???
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

I just had to say this:
Me, when asked for my opinions on NavyCherub wrote:The only thing I can recall that's semi-suspicious about him is the fact that he asked me what I thought was a town-tell. Who knows if he wanted opinions to help him choose his NK?
I WAS FUCKING RIGHT! Take THAT, everyone who was suspicious of that statement! You would not believe how happy I was when Navy flipped scum.

Anyway, @Bogre: If nothing has changed since Day 1, why are you only voting for him now?
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

RichardGHP wrote:I just had to say this:
Me, when asked for my opinions on NavyCherub wrote:The only thing I can recall that's semi-suspicious about him is the fact that he asked me what I thought was a town-tell. Who knows if he wanted opinions to help him choose his NK?
I WAS FUCKING RIGHT! Take THAT, everyone who was suspicious of that statement! You would not believe how happy I was when Navy flipped scum.

Anyway, @Bogre: If nothing has changed since Day 1, why are you only voting for him now?
I'm going to go against what I said earlier...I think you should protect Dizzy and just hope to god that someone with protection abilities protects you...does anyone know if neighbors are allowed to reveal what they talk about at night?
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Also, CKD...in the PM from the mod, did he specifically say that the neighbor group was good???

Wiki says:
Sometimes, one member of the masonry group is a scum mason, a person in the masonry who is secretly part of the mafia or some other scum group. This occasionally happens in games where the moderater does not specifically tell all masons that they are all town. (See: unconfirmed masons, sometimes called "Neighbors")

Mafia masons are not a very common role, but just the possibility that one might exist often leads to paranoia and distrust within the mason group.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:16 pm

ok, I dont think you know what a neighbor is.

neighbors are like masons (can talk at night)..however unlike masons, they dont know each other's alignment or additional roles.

the reason I am putting this out there..is that I dont know what function neighbors have on a game...also, curious what people's thoughts were...would a mod have 4 neighbors and all of them town?

I know who the last neighbor is....I am curious if the town wants to know..if so why?

Bog, who was talking about kill types? Can you please reinstate your case...you can repost it if you like, but would like to see it again. do you have him as mafia or the SK? your thoughts on sora?

R2R, who is the SK? why? who is mafia...why? which is more important to kill today, why?
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

curiouskarmadog wrote:ok, I dont think you know what a neighbor is.
I know what a neighbor is...
Wiki says...
Neighbors

A Neighbor is a person who may night talk with one or more other people, but no one in the group is certain of the others' alignments. This can lead to the effect of having a "game-within-a-game" for mason members to try to discover if a Mafia Mason (or a Serial Killer-mason) is amongst them.

PokerFace popularized this term as an alternative for Unconfirmed Masons.
the reason I am putting this out there..is that I dont know what function neighbors have on a game...also, curious what people's thoughts were...would a mod have 4 neighbors and all of them town?
neighbors can discuss more among themselves...if they are all town, they can reveal what their night actions revealed without scum knowing...if some are scum, the town can weed out the scum...
I know who the last neighbor is....I am curious if the town wants to know..if so why?
yes...just in case he is scum...i would like to assume that one of you is scum and that is why the mod put you guys together, so you could weed each other out...i'd also be interested in what you guys discussed at night
Bog, who was talking about kill types? Can you please reinstate your case...you can repost it if you like, but would like to see it again. do you have him as mafia or the SK? your thoughts on sora?
Me and Dizzy were discussing kill types...
R2R, who is the SK? why? who is mafia...why? which is more important to kill today, why?
The golden question, why would R2R know? serial killer would be nice to weed out, but I don't think he's as important to kill...someone on town with a roleblocker ability, which I'd assume there would be since we established there is probably a SK, could just keep blocking him...we should focus on killing town as our main importance though[/u]
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:55 pm

cry, I am trying to get both bog and R2R to post there stances and opinions..please do not answer for them.

ok, again I dont know the function of a neighbor...why would anyone post in a neighbor situation their night actions if they dont know each other's alignments? You said "if" they are all town...we dont know who is town who is not.

we didnt discuss much. We expressed who we thought was scum which hasnt really changed (on my part)...I discussed a theory that dizzy still might be scum (sorry dizzy). what would be a better play than you (dizzy) as scum to set up your partner and get town creds....However, I find today that this is doubtful seeing that we probably have a SK running about. Nic also, stated somethings about me being protown in the eyes of the town..we then had a discussion about why I thought statements like that were horrid, painting a bullseye on someone's back. nic, also felt that (the 4th neighbor) was town.

want to hear others opinions on the topic (4th neighbor revealed?, why or why not?)
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:01 pm

I just checked the page once more to see if I missed anything...the 4th neighbor mentioned this post after my last post at night....
TheLonging wrote:Is one of his abilities to scan? If so, and you want him to take the risk, have him scan me if he chooses to.
this was a good catch....Longing, why did you feel it important to direct a possible investigation? With so many power roles floating about, there is probably a mafia GF around. This is a suspicious post.

looking forward to you post.
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by ready2rock »

@ckd: I have no idea. I'm so shocked that both Parama and DoS flipped town that I'm gonna have to do a re-evaluation. I may just read the whole thread again when I find the time and see what I can find.

Meantime, I would like to hear from these people who (I believe) haven't posted yet today:
CCARaven4
DedicatedScribe
InflatablePie
Konowa
Sorasgoof
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Due to both my real life schedule, and me biting off more than I could chew in the number of games I'm in (mostly offsite), I regret to inform that I will be replacing out of this game.

As this game has already had multiple replacements, I'm extremely sorry to those playing for the inconvenience I will cause by this. Hope to play with some of you again once my priorities are settled.
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:04 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

InflatablePie wrote:Due to both my real life schedule, and me biting off more than I could chew in the number of games I'm in (mostly offsite), I regret to inform that I will be replacing out of this game.

As this game has already had multiple replacements, I'm extremely sorry to those playing for the inconvenience I will cause by this. Hope to play with some of you again once my priorities are settled.
I am sorry to hear that. You will leave rather large shoes to fill.
Tarballs
Tarballs
Goon
Tarballs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:35 am

Post by Tarballs »

Starting to search for a replacement for InflatablePie.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:52 am

Post by TheLonging »

curiouskarmadog wrote:I just checked the page once more to see if I missed anything...the 4th neighbor mentioned this post after my last post at night....
TheLonging wrote:Is one of his abilities to scan? If so, and you want him to take the risk, have him scan me if he chooses to.
this was a good catch....Longing, why did you feel it important to direct a possible investigation? With so many power roles floating about, there is probably a mafia GF around. This is a suspicious post.

I want to prove that I am not suspicious, and if Richard wants to scan me to see if I am scum or not, he can and I am not afraid to show that I am innocent. Is my way of thinking flawed for you?
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:57 am

Post by Bogre »

RichardGHP wrote:
Well, I missed D2 entirely. I had my vote on him at the close of Day 1.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:00 am

Post by Bogre »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
Bogre wrote:I also dislike, "Oh yes the three kill types are sooo confusing".
Uh... please point out where anyone expressed this sentiment?
pman5595 wrote:
the three different kill flavors are, confusing, to say the least.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:04 am

Post by Bogre »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Please read the thread carefully. I think at least 3 players have brought it up. (Dizzy, PMan's response, CrymeaRiver).
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:13 am

TheLonging wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:I just checked the page once more to see if I missed anything...the 4th neighbor mentioned this post after my last post at night....

I want to prove that I am not suspicious, and if Richard wants to scan me to see if I am scum or not, he can and I am not afraid to show that I am innocent. Is my way of thinking flawed for you?
yes..yes it is....if you supposedly want richard to find scum, why on earth would you direct him to target you with his only fucking investigation? To clear you? Why so you can be offed the following night for being "confirmed" town? Also, if this game has some sort of mafia GF (who are usually investigation immune).how does him "clearing" you help jack? Wouldnt a mafia GF do the EXACT same thing you are doing?

so yes, it is flawed for me....and scummy for you.

vote Longing.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:18 am

Bogre wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Bog, who was talking about kill types?
Can you please reinstate your case...you can repost it if you like, but would like to see it again. do you have him as mafia or the SK? your thoughts on sora
?
Please read the thread carefully. I think at least 3 players have brought it up. (Dizzy, PMan's response, CrymeaRiver).
please do not avoid questions. I bolded so you could not miss them AGAIN. If you have already answered them, please repost them as your current stance, I dont care about a D1 case, you do understand we are on D3 right? Also explain to me why I had to ask you twice to provide this information.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”