Mafia 107 - Christmas Time Mafia (Game over)

sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:47 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Sorry for being inactive lately. School has been torturous, and in my free time, I've been playing Halo. For a detailed explanation, you can look at my latest post on Scorehero. I don't feel like typing it all out again, and copy/pasting just isn't the same.

Anyway, this game is a lot easier to keep up with than the Scorehero game. Not as much has happened in the time I've missed. I'll try to catch up on what little I haven't read by today and post some thoughts tonight or something.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:26 am

Post by RichardGHP »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
TheLonging wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:I just checked the page once more to see if I missed anything...the 4th neighbor mentioned this post after my last post at night....
TheLonging wrote:Is one of his abilities to scan? If so, and you want him to take the risk, have him scan me if he chooses to.
this was a good catch....Longing, why did you feel it important to direct a possible investigation? With so many power roles floating about, there is probably a mafia GF around. This is a suspicious post.

looking forward to you post.
I want to prove that I am not suspicious, and if Richard wants to scan me to see if I am scum or not, he can and I am not afraid to show that I am innocent. Is my way of thinking flawed for you?
yes..yes it is....if you supposedly want richard to find scum, why on earth would you direct him to target you with his only fucking investigation? To clear you? Why so you can be offed the following night for being "confirmed" town? Also, if this game has some sort of
mafia GF
(who are usually investigation immune).how does him "clearing" you help jack? Wouldnt a mafia GF do the EXACT same thing you are doing?

so yes, it is flawed for me....and scummy for you.

vote Longing.
That is EXACTLY what I was thinking.

1. I have already used my investigation.

2. ckd is right, if you really are innocent you would want me to find scum, not clear townies.

3. I would be at all surprised if there is a Mafia Godfather and let's not forget your pretty scum-like actions in the early parts of the thread. Godfathers scan innocent by cops so your over-confidence in your 'alignment' could be attributed to you being the Godfather.

Vote: TheLonging

If you think it's bandwagoning, I don't care.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:03 am

Post by TheLonging »

I am innocent, but since someone thought I was scum, and I want my innocence to be clear, I offered it as a suggestion. I know you used it, I was responding to CMAR (I think it was him) in that post. If you still had the investigation now, you could scan pman since he is suspicious. That's the only one that sticks out to me clearly as of now. You would be surprised if there is a Godfather? And I doubt there is, because if there is, that'd be seriously stupid.

There's probably one more scum left out of the 13 left?

Also, where is Konowa? I'd like to hear from him about what he thinks.
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Bogre »

....but he HAS no investigation.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:27 am

Post by TheLonging »

I knew that, but at the time I responded to CMAR, even though he had no investigation, I responded to CMAR as if he had an investigation.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:30 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Doing a TL ISO read with his most scum-like moves. starting at ISO post #18.
TheLongning wrote:A claim? Alright. My role is
Vanilla Townie
Safest possible claim in the game, no passive or active abilities make VT the easiest role for mafia to fakeclaim and softclaim, I do not like this claim. At all. Granted - a lot of honest townies claim VT - but this one just has a certain feel to it; I can't quite put my finger on it.

The very next post he makes:
TheLonging wrote:/facepalm

Wow. I just noticed that. That's a major error that I should have caught.
Oh my God this is a terrible post. If you really are sincere, you would have worded it differently, since the structure of this post screams scum to me. "/facepalm" makes me think that he is trying to write his mistake off to newb-town play. Possible scumslip methinks.
TheLonging wrote:Well I honestly DIDN'T notice it. I didn't know what people were talking about, and thought they were referring to a previous post I made (the one before where I contradict myself.) I had to look at my posts for a while before I finally caught it, since I read the first line as something totally different
Again with the backtracking.
TheLonging wrote:But I can see why someone would find me suspicious partly because of how I contradicted myself. That was a boo-boo.

TheLonging wrote:For the former question; out of all the people voting for me currently? Well I'm not so sure, although I'm inclined to say RichardGHP because of his intital reluctance to vote for me (which isn't bad in itself) and trying to say he wasn't attacking Nvay, even though he wasn't really. Like he's being overly careful of what he's doing. I wouldn't call that an outright sign of being scummy though. It's hard to say, I mean I have 8 or 9 people who voted for me, there may be someone in there who's bound to be scum. My FoS is on Richard, but really, that's it.
So let me get this straight: You thought that I was scum because of my reluctance to vote you, which you even admitted wasn't bad in itself; furthermore you procede to call me out for being 'overly careful' which you also admit is not an outright scumtell. THEN you say that you had 8-9 people voting for you at that time, making your whole post sound like you just picked a random person from the pool of people voting for you and then disguise it as a FoS in an attemp to look pro-town.
TheLonging wrote:I copy and pasted it from my role PM. Which is why I used the green font.
First off, quoting any info from the Game Moderator is disallowed, IIRC nobody else caught this which surprises me. Second... screw it, this post isn't worth looking over any more.
TheLonging, when asked for his opinion on his diminishing wagon wrote:I don't really think much of it, just that some people are unvoting me because they may think I'm not scum.
This post just tells me that he is scum relieved at his wagon dying out and he doesn't want to slip by voicing any opinion which could make him more suspicious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may, by now think I'm paranoid - Refer to one of the last posts I made in-thread - I said early on that Navy could easily have a scum role and I was right. Paranoia pays off.

Back to TheLonging...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TheLonging wrote:Actually no, I AM suspicious of Richard, but he doesn't seem completely scum etc. Doesn't mean I'm not suspicious of him.
LOTS of filler here. "Oh I'm suspicious of Richard but he's probably not scum BUT I'M STILL SUSPICIOUS OF HIM!"
TheLonging wrote:One of the reasons is that he's seeming to be overly careful, like his post where he says that he wasn't attacking Navy where he didn't even do anything like that, or being hesitant to vote for me. Trying to defend himself from a bandwagon even though it really wasn't one. Trying to use noobishness and lurking as an excuse for not doing so well (I swear there's a better word for me to use than this, this isn't the right one)
MORE backtracking. You said yourself that me being overly careful wasn't a scumtell. More of a contradiction than a backtrack upon further review, still not helping your case.
TheLonging wrote:The only new things I see suspicious are Richard trying to distance himself from Nvay so that in case Nvay flips scum Richard can try to say he wasn't involved in it (if Richard is scum).
TL is throwing in his two cents here with applying the "I'm going to distance myself from my scumbuddy so that when he flips scum" theory to me. And people call ME paranoid. There's some paranoia right there, and this doesn't just apply to TL - anyone who brought up this theory coupled with calling me paranoid is a hypocrite.
TheLonging, on me wrote:Fuck man, at least try to defend yourself. You're just giving off an "I don't really care anymore" vibe.
Aggression coupled with misinterpretation is one of my pet peeves. Stating what would seem to be the obvious (lol) when that was never the intent behind my supposed "I give up" post... argh.
TheLonging wrote:*Long and grueling PBPA of RichardGHP*
I HATE the aggression here. In fact, the entire PBPA is just terrible. Terrible, terrible, terrible. Before you say that I am OMGUSing, the fact that the PBPA was on me is irrelevant, I would've thought the same had it been on any other player, even if I was 100% sure that they were scum. I will quote bits of his PBPA.
TheLonging wrote:OK then lol. Your meta is to overreact and be extremely defensive when one vote is made against you, but it was an OMGUS vote simply because "Oh my God, you voted for me during the RVS stage. You suck."
I was sick and tired of hearing that my Fugi vote was OMGUS when it wasn't, and I actually heavily considered replacing out at the time. My reasoning was that Fugi bandwagoned onto me - the fact that his vote was on ME is irrelevant, again, I would've voted for him had the wagon been on any other player. OMGUS was not my grounds for the vote.
TheLonging wrote:Unneeded reference to SH game Post #2 (it's annoying).
Here's a question for you TL: Why do you hate references to past games, even when they are necessary?
TheLonging wrote:Bandwagon. Jesters don't try to outright be lynched, they try to at least act town while adding a bit of scuminess here and there. Yeah I didn't give an opinion, even when there was a lot to discuss. That bandwagon ride must have been comfy eh?
a. I don't give a fuck.

b. Wagoning is a nulltell.
TheLonging wrote:Here's the post no one really mentioned a lot. "I'm not gonna attack Navy, on the chance that he is pro-town, I don't want people to see that I'm scum so I'll try and distance myself from him." You didn't even attack him. You're only adding suspicion on yourself by saying that.
You call me out for being paranoid yet you bring up the scenario of "Not going to attack Nvay in case he flips town" etc theory. Contradiction number... I lost count. Again, this is not exclusive to TL - Anyone else who made a similar post to this is a hypocrite.
TheLonging wrote:You didn't have suspicions on him at that point? So why did you say "I am in no way attacking Navy"?
This doesn't mae sense. At all.
TheLonging wrote:Or it could be because he was asking you what you thought were town-tells. See, keep adding the suspicion and paranoia on your posts, and you'll get more people to think you're scummy.
Oh my God, this post just makes me LOL after Navy flipped scum. TL defending his scumbuddy perhaps?

Side-note: I just want to point out how great it felt once everybody was proved wrong when my initial interperation of Navy's town-tell question was ridiculed. Moving on...
TheLonging wrote:You would be surprised if there is a Godfather?
Thanks for pointing that out. I meant to say I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Godftather, my bad on the typing.

Any argument that says I am backtracking on this is void since I am more or less confirmed town. HAH!
TheLonging wrote:You don't just noobclaim, you also like to say that other people are asking you what you think are town-tells so that they can NK someone. Also, paranoia.
I've already expressed that any post containing that theory is wrong. Wrong.
Wrong.
WRONG!

Paranoia pays off.
TheLonging wrote:Richard: No one asked for a claim. You're being claim-happy. You're not even remotely close to a lynch.
Who cares? The claim helped me get cleared.
TheLonging wrote:I truly believe RichardGHP is scum, which is why I voted for him.
Tunneling.

I have to go now, I might get the rest up later but take a look at what I have and decide for yourself.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Top scum suspects (in no particular order):
The Longing, Raven, R2R, DedicatedScribe

Though some hate when people do this, who I think are town:
Me, Richard, Dizzy, Konowa, soras, Pie (replaced)

Not sure of:
CKD, Bogre, pman

This is just to organize my thoughts...further analysis later
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by TheLonging »

OK but see you backed up your claim, so now I think you're town, even if you act scummy-like in the games you play.

Now to respond point by point!

TheLongning wrote:A claim? Alright. My role is
Vanilla Townie
Safest possible claim in the game, no passive or active abilities make VT the easiest role for mafia to fakeclaim and softclaim, I do not like this claim. At all. Granted - a lot of honest townies claim VT - but this one just has a certain feel to it; I can't quite put my finger on it.[/quote]

Do you want me to lie and claim a PR, then not back up my claim, and get lynched because I mislead the town and distracted them from scumhunting? I'm only claiming my role.

Tell me what I supposedly backtracked on, context helps. Is it bad to admit mistakes?

TheLonging wrote:For the former question; out of all the people voting for me currently? Well I'm not so sure, although I'm inclined to say RichardGHP because of his intital reluctance to vote for me (which isn't bad in itself) and trying to say he wasn't attacking Nvay, even though he wasn't really. Like he's being overly careful of what he's doing. I wouldn't call that an outright sign of being scummy though. It's hard to say, I mean I have 8 or 9 people who voted for me, there may be someone in there who's bound to be scum. My FoS is on Richard, but really, that's it.
So let me get this straight: You thought that I was scum because of my reluctance to vote you, which you even admitted wasn't bad in itself; furthermore you procede to call me out for being 'overly careful' which you also admit is not an outright scumtell. THEN you say that you had 8-9 people voting for you at that time, making your whole post sound like you just picked a random person from the pool of people voting for you and then disguise it as a FoS in an attemp to look pro-town[/quote]

You also distanced yourself from Navy, and Navy was scum, but since you proved your JoaT role, I don't think you're scum. I wasn't so sure, and you were one of the only ones who I thought were scum, but not overly, hence the FoS.

For the claim: I copied and pasted the role name, then paraphrased it (do I need to explain why I paraphrased it?)
TheLonging, when asked for his opinion on his diminishing wagon wrote:I don't really think much of it, just that some people are unvoting me because they may think I'm not scum.
This post just tells me that he is scum relieved at his wagon dying out and he doesn't want to slip by voicing any opinion which could make him more suspicious.[/quote]

Or it says that I didn't think much of my diminishing wagon, because people unvoted me because A) They bandwagoned and hopped off or B) Thought I wasn't scum. Is that hard to believe? Weren't you relieved when your bandwagon died down so the town didn't lynch a JoaT?
TheLonging wrote:The only new things I see suspicious are Richard trying to distance himself from Nvay so that in case Nvay flips scum Richard can try to say he wasn't involved in it (if Richard is scum).
TL is throwing in his two cents here with applying the "I'm going to distance myself from my scumbuddy so that when he flips scum" theory to me. And people call ME paranoid. There's some paranoia right there, and this doesn't just apply to TL - anyone who brought up this theory coupled with calling me paranoid is a hypocrite.[/quote]

I'm not being paranoid. Explain how. You could apply that theory to anyone, but you were suspicious to a lot of people at the time, so that's why people said that to you. If someone was trying to buddy to you (or scum trying to buddy you), wouldn't you want to distance yourself from them? Unfortunatly, we need to think with "Everyone is scum until proven otherwise." (or at least how everyone in the 3 games I have played played as), and you distanced yourself before claiming.

TheLonging wrote:*Long and grueling PBPA of RichardGHP*
I HATE the aggression here. In fact, the entire PBPA is just terrible. Terrible, terrible, terrible. Before you say that I am OMGUSing, the fact that the PBPA was on me is irrelevant, I would've thought the same had it been on any other player, even if I was 100% sure that they were scum. I will quote bits of his PBPA.[/quote]

Sorry, should I be passive next time I PBPA someone? Also OMGUS applies to voting only (I think). I thought you were scum (hence PBPA'ing before your claim (I think)), and even after your claim I thought you were lying.

TheLonging wrote:OK then lol. Your meta is to overreact and be extremely defensive when one vote is made against you, but it was an OMGUS vote simply because "Oh my God, you voted for me during the RVS stage. You suck."
I was sick and tired of hearing that my Fugi vote was OMGUS when it wasn't, and I actually heavily considered replacing out at the time. My reasoning was that Fugi bandwagoned onto me - the fact that his vote was on ME is irrelevant, again, I would've voted for him had the wagon been on any other player. OMGUS was not my grounds for the vote.[/quote]

Alright, I like this explanation.
TheLonging wrote:Unneeded reference to SH game Post #2 (it's annoying).
Here's a question for you TL: Why do you hate references to past games, even when they are necessary?[/quote]

A lot of people didn't like the references, and were they necessary?

TheLonging wrote:You didn't have suspicions on him at that point? So why did you say "I am in no way attacking Navy"?
This doesn't mae sense. At all.[/quote]

Let me clear this up. When you made that post, you said you were not suspicious of Navy. So why did you mention that you weren't attacking him, when your tone of post (lol) in that post wasn't attacking or aggressive?
TheLonging wrote:Or it could be because he was asking you what you thought were town-tells. See, keep adding the suspicion and paranoia on your posts, and you'll get more people to think you're scummy.
Oh my God, this post just makes me LOL after Navy flipped scum. TL defending his scumbuddy perhaps?[/quote]

No, at the time I found Navy town, which is why I thought he was just asking you what you thought were town tells. You acted more scummy than him AT THE TIME.
TheLonging wrote:Richard: No one asked for a claim. You're being claim-happy. You're not even remotely close to a lynch.
Who cares? The claim helped me get cleared[/quote]

A lot of people (me included) didn't believe it until you proved it.

Your paranoia did pay off, but it's still just not that good of play.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Why do you think I am scum CMAR?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Bogre wrote:....but he HAS no investigation.
why are you avoiding my questions?
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

TheLonging wrote:Why do you think I am scum CMAR?
Let's see some of the dumb things you have done...
We obviously can't go a lot of places now since it's only the first day.
Then again, RVS voting can only get us so far. We can't grab a lot of info based on these 4 pages.
If anything, I find a random lynch one of the best options we have
unless someone basically acts very scummy. Then again, I don't even know who we could lynch.
Yes, that was in part an OMGUS vote towards him
. In hindsight, I should have not cast the vote at all, but at the time I aimed for Kona.

I didn't notice the bandwagon on CSL at all
until I read it over a few times, but I thought nothing of it tbh because of RVS.

3. My only idea(es) right now is to either:

A)
Random lynch (very bad)

B) Argue for a while with each other until we find someone we're pretty sure is scummy and vote for them
I'm gonna look through the thread again,
my last few posts have been half-assed and really stupid

Yeah I don't think random lynching will do us good at all. I don't really find anything scummy about the CSL bandwagon at all.

Bogre: I don't see how we could be connected. If he wants to vote for me, he should have done it.
With regard to the CSL bandwagon...
Yeah I noticed that it was a wagon
, but I thought nothing of it because it was during the time when we voted randomly really.
I find CSL very suspicious
because he's lurking instead of contributing at all to the thread.

I find DragonsofSummer suspicious now because he's blatantly wagoning on CSL
, and even though it was RVS, it's still just trying to get him closer to a lynch.
1. random lynch good or bad? contradiction
2. Day 1 is very useful as you get a feel for everyone
3. Admitting that you OMGUS voted?
4. I didn't notice/noticed the CSL wagon...contradiction
5. admitting that your posts have been terrible...either very noobish or scummy
6. I don't find anything about the CSL wagon scummy, but DoS is suspicious because he wagoned CSL...contradiction
7. I find CSL scummy, but I don't agree with the wagon on him...contradiction

Not to mention, this was all on the SAME DAY! Screw going over everything else, since Richard covered a large chunk of it...Excluding your most recent vote on Pman (who is suspicious in the eyes of many others...creating a bandwagon perhaps?) your votes since RVS have been waffling on sorasgoof (in my mind, town) and richard (most likely town) like 3 times with the tide of everyone elses' votes, then joining the huge bandwagons of diddin and DoS (both town), waffling a few times with the tide of others' votes...let's assume that you are scum based on all these reasons...then, you have a very safe claim on top of it...I deem thee scum!

Vote: TheLonging
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

cry what has sora done you deem town?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

curiouskarmadog wrote:cry what has sora done you deem town?
I just think that your main case against him, that he speculated about a roleblocker, is pointless

Everyone speculates about roles, whether they want to admit it or not, whether is subconsciously or blatantly...And, as said earlier, I believe that his noobishness resulted in him not fully understanding the role of a roleblocker, just like Richard didn't understand RVS and many others have had various questions on roles...Other than this point, I don't think anyone else has made a large case on him...if I'm wrong, I'd like to see a summary of his misdeeds...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Whoops just noticed bad tags. Not gonna fix that.

"1. random lynch good or bad? contradiction" Well you do know that RL is bad. In the IRC games I have played before this, RL helped us a lot, but not in forum games apparently. I even acknowledged it was bad.

"2. Day 1 is very useful as you get a feel for everyone"

You noticed how D1 had dragged on for ages with no leads for a while, and it took so long until we decided on a lynch? That's why I hate D1.

"3. Admitting that you OMGUS voted?"

Did you read why I voted for Konowa? Like, at all? You haven't. Read that part, then come back.

"7. I find CSL scummy, but I don't agree with the wagon on him...contradiction "

Wagon during RVS, I didn't like. Lurking throughout D1, I didn't like.

"6. I don't find anything about the CSL wagon scummy, but DoS is suspicious because he wagoned CSL...contradiction"

I think he wagoned on CSL long after RVS, which is why I found him suspicious.

"5. admitting that your posts have been terrible...either very noobish or scummy "

So I should assume all my posts are perfect from now on? I know they aren't perfect, they were in fact terrible. Not a scumtell at all?

"4. I didn't notice/noticed the CSL wagon...contradiction"

I didn't pay attention to wagons at all during the RVS, and noticed it when Navy brought it up.

Any more questions? I'll be back to answer them tomorrow morning.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

TheLonging wrote:Whoops just noticed bad tags. Not gonna fix that.

"1. random lynch good or bad? contradiction" Well you do know that RL is bad. In the IRC games I have played before this, RL helped us a lot, but not in forum games apparently. I even acknowledged it was bad.

Yes, you acknowledged it was bad, I bolded that in two different places...I still don't understand why you wanted a random lynch...imagine someone as scum (or just yourself)...a random lynch in a large group is one of the best things they can get...

"2. Day 1 is very useful as you get a feel for everyone"

You noticed how D1 had dragged on for ages with no leads for a while, and it took so long until we decided on a lynch? That's why I hate D1.

Yes, but it still helps and trying to end it quickly is never a good thing...unless you are scum

"3. Admitting that you OMGUS voted?"

Did you read why I voted for Konowa? Like, at all? You haven't. Read that part, then come back.

I read it, that is why I wondered why you said it was an OMGUS vote...I didn't see it that way at all

"7. I find CSL scummy, but I don't agree with the wagon on him...contradiction "

Wagon during RVS, I didn't like. Lurking throughout D1, I didn't like.

Ok, makes
some
sense...I don't consider 5 hours lurking exactly, but whatever

"6. I don't find anything about the CSL wagon scummy, but DoS is suspicious because he wagoned CSL...contradiction"

I think he wagoned on CSL long after RVS, which is why I found him suspicious.

He wagoned on the overall post number 17...he practically began the RVS with this vote...so,
wrong

"5. admitting that your posts have been terrible...either very noobish or scummy "

So I should assume all my posts are perfect from now on? I know they aren't perfect, they were in fact terrible. Not a scumtell at all?

No need to post that your posts suck though...if they do, it's obvious...it does provide a good noob cover up for scum though

"4. I didn't notice/noticed the CSL wagon...contradiction"

I didn't pay attention to wagons at all during the RVS, and noticed it when Navy brought it up.

Someone didn't notice 5 votes on one person in the first 2-3 pages?...I find that rather hard to believe...

Any more questions? I'll be back to answer them tomorrow morning.
how about addressing the above, as well as your voting patterns that I pointed out
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by TheLonging »

"Yes, you acknowledged it was bad, I bolded that in two different places...I still don't understand why you wanted a random lynch...imagine someone as scum (or just yourself)...a random lynch in a large group is one of the best things they can get... " Implying I'm scum? Also I went off the mentality that I had on IRC games.

"Yes, but it still helps and trying to end it quickly is never a good thing...unless you are scum"
I'd rather have it in the middle, lynch scum, and have it take a couple of weeks or maybe 3 weeks... not a whole month plus. I understand it gives us time to lynch, but man.

"I read it, that is why I wondered why you said it was an OMGUS vote...I didn't see it that way at all "

It was in part an OMGUS vote... Konowa endlessly voted people just to ask them questions, when he didn't have to endlessly vote people. So I voted for him and asked him a question... and people jump on ME. It was in part an OMGUS vote for voting for me while it was also a vote to ask him a question, like what he did to everyone else.

"Ok, makes some sense...I don't consider 5 hours lurking exactly, but whatever "

He also lurked throughout the rest of D1, and I still found him suspicious throughout, but not as suspicious as the people I put on my scum list on D1.

"He wagoned on the overall post number 17...he practically began the RVS with this vote...so, wrong..."

RVS began before post 17. OK though, I was wrong about it. I admit it.

"No need to post that your posts suck though...if they do, it's obvious...it does provide a good noob cover up for scum though"

So you think by admitting my posts do suck, I'm covering up. Your logic and way of thinking.

"Someone didn't notice 5 votes on one person in the first 2-3 pages?...I find that rather hard to believe... "

In the RVS, do you want me to analyze every random vote ever? I was randomly voting, didn't notice CSL (I never pay attention to the random votes) bandwagon.

I got 10 minutes left before I sign off.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Just so everyone gets a picture of TheLonging's voting patterns...
Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:30 pm
Vote: RichardGHP

Yeah don't give me that look. Not voting for anyone today... you got something planned, don't you? DON'T YOU?
Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:58 pm Post subject: 3
Unvote: RichardGHP
Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:08 pm
Vote: Konowa
Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:36 pm
Unvote: Konowa
LONG break from voting, but still with many posts...waiting for something to catch on perhaps?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:57 pm
Vote: RichardGHP I wanna see how you respond to Nicodemus, Fugitive, and I.
I truly believe RichardGHP is scum, which is why I voted for him.

Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:07 pm
Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:21 pm
Vote: sorasgoof
Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:47 pm
Unvote: sorasgoof
Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:40 pm
Vote: sorasgoof
Now that the soras-Richard thing is staring to clear up...
Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:11 pm
I'd gladly go for a diddin lynch, or a CCARaven4 lynch. Maybe a sorasgoof lynch, or a pman5595 lynch but I don't think he's as scummy as he was before, although he certainly is up there. Not Richard, because I'd like to see if he can back up his claim.

1. diddin
2. CCARaven4
3. sorasgoof/pman5595

Unvote: sorasgoof
Vote: diddin
Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:47 pm
Vote: DragonsofSummer
Was DoS even on his list? Nope, but others grew suspicious of him, so scum must follow...

Crap, now the wagon is back on diddin...need an excuse...quick...
Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:22 pm
Well I knew that diddin could possibly scum... but I usually skipped over his posts because of his numerous silly posts... but they're really that bad?

DoS: Not a good way to get rid of suspicion but I think you would only say that if you weretown and frustrated at us.

diddin: ok obvscum

Unvote: DragonsOfSummer

Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:43 pm
Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:44 pm
WOOOOOOOOW wrong person

Vote: NavyCherub
Honest mistake, or was his subconscious telling him not to vote for his scum buddy?

And since people are now suspicious of pman...

Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:06 pm
Vote: pman5595
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Don't know how I did not see this one before:
Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:22 pm
Well I knew that diddin could possibly scum... but I usually skipped over his posts because of his numerous silly posts... but they're really that bad?

DoS: Not a good way to get rid of suspicion but I think you would only say that if you weretown and frustrated at us.

diddin: ok obvscum

Unvote: DragonsOfSummer

So he's saying, "was diddin really bad, cuz I didn't see it, but I'll bandwagon on what everyone else is saying instead of checking it and forming my own opinion and vote for him..." WOW...
HUGE RED FLAG
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by TheLonging »

What... I voted diddin before, and thought Richard's claim was false, so I went to Richard, then went to diddin.

I was first suspicious of pman today. What are you talking about? You are not being smart. It was an honest mistake, I wanted to vote for Navy, but I accidently typed in Richard.

If you think I am scum, and everything I type is utterly false and scummy, then I can not convince you otherwise (seems like I can't convince you despite the fact that I am trying). When you lynch a townie, I will feel sorry for you, and still root the town on.

Honestly it's hard to debate with someone who refuses to at least consider my side. Oh well. At least you're providing some of the best arguments against me, I give you kudos for that. Anything else for me to answer? I got time.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Reading through your posts, you seem like I can not be anything but scum. You think it's an impossible idea that I could be town.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

TheLonging wrote:What... I voted diddin before, and thought Richard's claim was false, so I went to Richard, then went to diddin.
Waffling

I was first suspicious of pman today.
Yes, but others have been suspicious of him for a while
What are you talking about? You are not being smart. It was an honest mistake, I wanted to vote for Navy, but I accidently typed in Richard.
Quite possible...as I acknowledged...

If you think I am scum, and everything I type is utterly false and scummy, then I can not convince you otherwise (seems like I can't convince you despite the fact that I am trying). When you lynch a townie, I will feel sorry for you, and still root the town on.
I will regret it if you are town

Honestly it's hard to debate with someone who refuses to at least consider my side. Oh well. At least you're providing some of the best arguments against me, I give you kudos for that. Anything else for me to answer? I got time.
I'm considering it, I'm just posting these opinions as if you were definitely scum...thank you for the compliment :lol:
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

TheLonging wrote:Reading through your posts, you seem like I can not be anything but scum. You think it's an impossible idea that I could be town.
This isn't the case at all...I'm quoting your posts as if you were definitely scum...this is how I weed the scum from the rest
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by TheLonging »

If that's how you play, then I'm not stopping you from playing. Anything else you want me to answer? I'll come in tomorrow morning to answer.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

TheLonging wrote:If that's how you play, then I'm not stopping you from playing. Anything else you want me to answer? I'll come in tomorrow morning to answer.
Yeah, what did you learn as a neighbor...anything strike you as odd or worth reporting?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

DedicatedScribe
DedicatedScribe
Goon
DedicatedScribe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by DedicatedScribe »

dang. I wanted to be the one who voted TheLonging.

When he said he wanted to be scanned, I took it as one of the most obvious of scumtells. And after reading his posts, nothing townie-ish to me.

vote the longing

CryMeARiver...I hate it when people do that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”