Mafia 107 - Christmas Time Mafia (Game over)

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:16 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Bogre wrote:For one, that is not the "EXACT" same thing, as you are so ready to suggest, and in fact quite different.

The question is: Why isn't he voting for his top suspects; you were asking -why- you were a suspect.
was i asking just that? are you sure? Or was I wondering why he hadnt put a case together...pushed it..asked others about it..and so on. it was very close to each other, so dont act like it wasnt scumbag.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:19 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Bogre wrote:For one, that is not the "EXACT" same thing, as you are so ready to suggest, and in fact quite different.

The question is: Why isn't he voting for his top suspects; you were asking -why- you were a suspect.
was i asking just that? are you sure? Or was I wondering why he hadnt put a case together...pushed it..asked others about it..and so on. it was very close to each other, so dont act like it wasnt scumbag.
speaking of which...how is that day 1 case working for you?..going to push it tomorrow to or maybe you want to (I dont know) fucking update it? throw some other "suspects" of yours out there.....uhh, scum hunt even?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:20 am

bog, you better kill me tonight...I am knocking at your scummy door.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Konowa »

@Amished: Where do you get that I am concerned? I am labeling my suspicions as mafia and SK because it helps me think clearer. I also am not specifically hunting the mafia over the SK. I have stated my suspicions of who I think is likely to be the SK, r2r and DedicatedScribe, and neither have done anything to alleviate my suspicions of them. Bogre's recent play has also brought him into the grouping of who I think is likely to be SK.

@Bogre: I want you to scum hunt is what I want. You started off D3 by saying that pman is a good lynch and have not done anything with it since. In 1288 you stated suspicions of soras, TL, and CMAR. Why are these players scum? Also, your semantic nit-picking in 1349 is quite disingenuous. I feel that it is quite clear that, while worded differently, both questions are after the same thing. In 1298 ckd is asking why if r2r thinks why he [ckd] is scummy why he [r2r] is not pushing a case. In 1342 Amished is asking the same thing [that if r2r is has been consistently suspicious of pman/ckd, why is he not pushing a case].

vote Bogre
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Amished »

I get that you're concerned about each grouping as you are (and have been) labeling your suspicions as one or the other; without a lot of reasoning that could be applied to one over another (Both sk and mafia are guilty, killing people, and interested in self-preservation above all).

I say that you're hunting Mafia above SK as you've been questioning TL and I a fair amount lately, and until you mentioned Bogre as being possibly SK (and the vote) you haven't really attacked either r2r or DS. Actually, I see you "agreeing" more with both DS and r2r as they're both on your stated top suspect throughout the day.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Bogre »

curiouskarmadog wrote: speaking of which...how is that day 1 case working for you?..going to push it tomorrow to or maybe you want to (I dont know) fucking update it? throw some other "suspects" of yours out there.....uhh, scum hunt even?
lol.

Read the game, man, you're as bad as PMan is with not participating, except you're just louder.

I've updated his case- he's continued to not contribute. You have posted like 10 times asking me to update my case- Pman has posted, what, once in between? If you ask me, thats pretty damning in and of itself. You're doing a good job of obscuring that though. Nothing about the case has -changed-. Clamoring about that being so horrible is just that- pointless nose.

Konowa: You're adding suppositions to CKD's and Amished's statement which aren't necessarily a given.

Asking why someone isn't voting does not equal asking someone about their case. You and CKD both are misrepresenting that. Even if that -is- what Amished's was meaning, then that just means that my question is different: why isn't he voting, not about his case specifically.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

With all this time with TL at L-1, I'm gonna take the time to reanalyze a few people and see if there is a better lynch for today...
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:19 pm

ooohhh, you here me knocking Bog..I know you do..

you REALLY want to compare our contributions to this game?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

curiouskarmadog wrote:ooohhh, you here me knocking Bog..I know you do..

Haven't reread everything yet, but this post caught my eye.

ckd, Bogre may be lurking but you are mostly posting inane fluff combined with an aggressive meta. You really havn't been contributing that much, and when you do, it's normally no more than 3 paragraphs and you seem to repeat a lot of things AND bring up irrelevant points.

In before you demand I bring up at least 1000 examples.

Which brings me to
unvote: TheLonging.

Without going too far into WIFOM, his play just seems TOO scum-like to be true, considering the scum-win he pulled out of the last game I played with him. I'd almost go so far as to say that he's misguided or newb town.

I'm still quite suspicious of him, but my views on him changed a little today, and this is coming from the player who built the case against him. I don't know why, but the moves he's pulling just don't come off as obvscum anymore to me. I can't and won't disregard his previous actions and I would not strongly object to a lynch, but I think the only reasonable course of action is for me to reISO TL and decide for myself whether he really deserves my vote or not.

If he gets to L-1 again, let him speak before hammer.

I am now more suspicious of ckd. Aggressive meta is not a valid excuse to affirm your town-alignment and I will not let you use it to your advantage if I decide to build a case on you.

FoS: curiouskarmadog.

@CMAR - Who do you plan to analyse?
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Bogre »

curiouskarmadog wrote:ooohhh, you here me knocking Bog..I know you do..

That's an excellent exercise for you, actually. What have you contributed?
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Amished »

I just want to lol at Richard unvoting after calling him out. Continue on with your paid programming.

No, my name is not "Ed."
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Amished wrote:I just want to lol at Richard unvoting after calling him out. Continue on with your paid programming.
What was the point of this post?
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by Amished »

To point out that even you don't believe your own cases.

No, my name is not "Ed."
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Amished wrote:To point out that even you don't believe your own cases.
I did at the time of making them, but I doubt them now. Still suspicious of him, but unvoting to give me a bit of time to think about where my vote should go. My views on him changed all of a sudden.

In before it's a scumtell.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Amished »

/me wonders if/how this correlates to CMAR saying he's looking at other options as well.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Tarballs
Tarballs
Goon
Tarballs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:22 am

Post by Tarballs »

5th Vote Count of Day 3

5 - TheLonging
(CryMeARiver, DedicatedScribe, ready2rock, sorasgoof, CCARaven4)
2 - pman5595
(TheLonging, Bogre)
2 - Bogre
(curiouskarmadog, Konowa)
1 - CCARaven4
(Amished)

3 - Not voting
(DizzyIzzyB13, pman5595, RichardGHP)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline for this day is February 9th, 2010.

Prodding sorasgoof.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:57 am

LOL @ Richard. I cant decide if you are just a bad player or an inexperienced one. I am not suprised that this unvote/fos follows my "you are not as confirmed town as you want everyone to believe post" directed at you. News Flash buddy, you are not. Do I think you could be scum, yes. Do I think you are mafia, no (unless Dizzy is scum with you). DO I think you are an SK, maybe. Do I think you are the lynch today, no. there are 3 people that atm, I feel are scummier than you.

Richard, have you meta-ed me yourself or are you just going on what everyone else has said? I am curious. In a game everyone scum will manipulate facts and out and out lie, how is it a good plan to listen to anyone? That being said, I do play aggressively (most of the time). The title came, because I tend to play hot and tend to get mad easily.

I find it hilarious that both Bog and Richard both question my contirbution in this game. Bog has done jack shit in this game and is still pushing a day one case and has only updated it with "yep, pman still is not contributing". I do think richard's presence in the game has fueled a lot of conversation, though, I dont think it has to do with anything he is saying directly. Hey Richard another question, between bog and I, who has brought more to the table? I have been accused 3-4 times in this game of "tunneling" (again incorrectly)...yet one no can explain to me HOW I am tunneling and why that is scummy. I have called out people who are not scum hunting....who are trying to fly under the radar..I have provided stances on just about everyone in the game....I have told you who I think is scummer (and more importantly) WHY. perhaps you have a different definition of "contributing"...I would like to hear what that is. You fosed, my contribution into the game, do you feel like mine is less than bog's?

Richard, why exactly unvote? You stated you want to hear what Longing has to say...ummm, exactly how long has she been at -1 again? I will help you out. She got to -1 in post 1283 (we are now at 1365). Since then she has posted 5 times...what the fuck would you like to hear her say exactly? If you really wanted to have her say something, why not ask you a question?

the timing of your unvote is suspicious.

unvote, vote Longing.

if we can not lynch Bog, this IS the lynch today.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:31 am

Post by RichardGHP »

Hammer time.

Vote: TheLonging.

After sleeping on it, I believe TL is scum again. Reasons in my ISO case a few pages back.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:35 am

uhhh, way to not answer ANY of my questions..

answer now, before the day ends.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:09 am

Post by RichardGHP »

curiouskarmadog wrote:uhhh, way to not answer ANY of my questions..

answer now, before the day ends.
I apologise, but I'm not here to take orders from you.

Even if I wanted to, I couldn't since I have to leave in a few minutes. I might get around to answering them later today, if it's not night already by then.
Tarballs
Tarballs
Goon
Tarballs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Tarballs »

6th Vote Count of Day 3

7 - TheLonging
(CryMeARiver, DedicatedScribe, ready2rock, sorasgoof, CCARaven4, curiouskarmadog, RichardGHP)
2 - pman5595
(TheLonging, Bogre)
1 - Bogre
(Konowa)
1 - CCARaven4
(Amished)

2 - Not voting
(DizzyIzzyB13, pman5595)

After a long debate, the town finally lynches their long-time suspect TheLonging, only to discover that they were wrong all along.

TheLonging,
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched.

It is now Night 3. If you have a night action, send it to me by PM before the deadline, or you will not act this night.
Night 3 will end 48 hours after a replacement for DedicatedScribe has been found, but not any earlier than February 7th, at ~2 PM (GMT).
Tarballs
Tarballs
Goon
Tarballs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:12 am

Post by Tarballs »

DocPotter replaces DedicatedScribe. That's the good news.

The bad news, however, is that sorasgoof hasn't picked up his prod, so now he will need to be replaced. Unless he returns before a replacement is found, that is.
Tarballs
Tarballs
Goon
Tarballs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Tarballs »

sorasgoof is back. Night 3 will end February 7th.
Tarballs
Tarballs
Goon
Tarballs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:09 am

Post by Tarballs »

The night has once again been bloody. Luckily for town, one more bad guy is down as well. Surely there can't be too many of them left anymore?

CryMeARiver,
Jailkeeper
, shot Night 3
Amished,
Mafia Goon
, sliced Night 3

It is now Day 4.
With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline for this day is February 21st, 2010.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:33 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Bah, if only I could share what I knew...lets go town!
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”