Pick Your Power II - Looks like the wine is gone (SCUM WIN)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

Official Vote Count

Players needed to lynch: 12

Bouncy.Bouncy
- 2 - RedCoyote, Farside - (L-10)
Dramonic
- 2 - TonyMontana, Fate - (L-10)
Fate
- 5 - Bouncy.Bouncy, Porkens, The1fifi, Dramonic, FeFiFoFum - (L-7)
FeFiFoFum
- 6 - Rayfrost, Ellibereth, Faraday, wolframnhart, DocPotter, Cobalt - (L-6)
Hoopla
- 2 - Pomegranate, Jack - (L-10)
Pomegranate
- 1 - Socrates - (L-11)
Socrates
- 2 - StrangerCoug, Hoopla - (L-10)
wolframnhart
- 1 - curiouskarmadog - (L-11)

Players not voting: Devotress

Did jack ever answer why he voted for Tony over the other 2 players that picked 1/1?
Why is jack dodging this question in post 18?
Soc even if the scum doubled up on 1 number that doesnt' mean they still wouldn't stick out.
porkens: Why do you think soc is arguing?
FeFiFoFum post 28 seems like fake surprise
Jack post 29 keeps refusing to answer this simple question and turns it around on anyone who does ask

Fate post 53:
Vote: FeiFiFoFum For speculating/voting about number picking right after Jack pointed out how counterproductive it is...

Does this make sense? Where did Jack point out that it was couterproductive and how is it counterproductive?

@everyone who commend that number speculation is useless. Now that we know that scum could communicate before they picked their numbers how does it not make sense that number specualation has some value?

@RedCoyote in regards to post 73: Tell me why would scum not want to communicate their number picks?

Lets not forget bouncy post 104 saying he voted for fate for something no townie would say and that was: Hmmm... Any scum want to claim and tell us?"

RedCoyote post 140: Feels like a 180 degree turn from post 73

Jack post 153 his interpertation of Wolf's post looks like a big stregth on what was actually said.

Scorates post 152: I find this post a bit idk what a good word is but soc seems to change his mind almost about what scum would do and bases this on Hoopla's push to lynch those higher in the line. It almost feels a bit OMGUS

Jack post 154: I reread the game and still see no reason to signal out TM. Geez stall much?

Cobalt why would you go for a hoopla lynch?

Jack post 162: I really want to just smack the guy at this point. Sorry just need to say it. So what if wolf had a theory on your vote should you state your own flipping reasons?

post 173: I think debotress is forgetting that scum didn't know each other before the number pick when referencing the other PYP game.

@POM: Why would you think scum would not check their QT to try and get themselves sorted out on their number picks so they could have a better chance to be higher on the list?
I don't think that there is that much to learn from draft numbers. I think that scum probably did spread their numbers out, but CKD brings up the good point that it's likely that not all the scum checked the QT (or whatever) before submitting numbers. We can't learn much from the numbers now. Possibly later in the game- we'll see.
Wow and a contratiction all in the same post
pom wrote:Um, isn't there every reason scum want to pick different numbers? Like, say, to get PRs?
I really hate people that keep saying this:
pom wrote:Everyone wanted to be highest on the draft. Scum did too. I agree with the numbers 1-1-1-1-1 and 1-1-1-2. Scum did know what their buddies were going to pick- or at least could have known (they only had 24 hours, and I'd bet that at least one sent in numbers before checking the QT). But scum only knew their five numbers (collectively), not the seventeen other players' numbers. I guess this doesn't look like much. But there's something else:

It's like inside information almost on scum

FeFiFoFum: Well post 227 OMGUS post all aboard!!!

I really don't get why fate is voted for dramonic in post 242

Porkens post 263 looks horribly scummy. He wants to FOS everyone for unvoting Fate when he has offered little to nothing this game in leu of the talks or reasons Fate is being voted on.

Hoopla I love you when I say this and I'm not saying your numbers analysis is shit at all but I think we should use a combo of scumhunting and number analysis to find scum. I would like you to actually read the game and point to those you think are scum and why that have nothing to do with the numbers right now.

My scum suspects are bouncy, jack, porkens and most especally pom. Pom and one other person expressed this desire to state that mafia didn't talk during the numbers talk. It's like an inside information into a scum chat that no one but scum should know.
Then she completely contradicts that comment in the same post pointing out that scum would like a top spot. Wishy, washy mmmmmm

unvote:
vote: Pom

fos: bouncy, Jack and porkens
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Cobalt »

numbers talk should've waited till after we have some flips.
hatersgonnahate.gif
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

Cobalt wrote:
numbers talk should've waited till after we have some flips.

How does that make hoopla scum?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Cobalt
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
Cobalt
trollface.jpg
trollface.jpg

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Cobalt »

it was a huge distraction from actual scumhunting.
hatersgonnahate.gif
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by Porkens »

he's arguing because he really cares and or is scum.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Plum wrote:I said that a claim from fate was good because (I thought, at least, that) he was at L-1. I am of the opinion thatsomeone should claim at L-1 (barring special circumstances).
Pomegranate wrote:That was me. (It
looked
like I was logged on... :x )
I would suggest that both you and your sister uncheck the option to remember your passwords. (You don't happen to know each other's, do you?) and that the two of you use different skins.
Cobalt wrote:lol, you are scummish
unvote vote fifi
FoS: Cobalt

Start putting reasons other than just vague stuff for your votes.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Plum wrote:I said that a claim from fate was good because (I thought, at least, that) he was at L-1. I am of the opinion thatsomeone should claim at L-1 (barring special circumstances).
Pomegranate wrote:That was me. (It
looked
like I was logged on... :x )
I would suggest that both you and your sister uncheck the option to remember your passwords. (You don't happen to know each other's, do you?) and that the two of you use different skins.
The option is already unchecked, but this is what happens: I will be on MS, then minimize my window. Plum will get on MS, sign me out (I will be automatically logged on since in a different open window I'm already logged on). Later, I'll get back on my original window, and even though it will still say I'm logged in, I'm not, and I must refresh first, or something. So it looked like I was logged on since I didn't refresh, but when I posted it was on her account, because she was the last person logged on. We both use SubSilver, and that's not changing. I don't know Plum's password, but it's possible she knows mine (but it's even more likely that she forgot it,).

Real post later tonight or tomorrow (since I'm off), Will respond to farside.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by Porkens »

I can't believe the fate wagon died. I had faith. never again.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

Jack and Porkens both look town to me.
Something feels off to me about farside, not sure what. All can ignore this for now, just putting it there.
FLASH OF GREEN
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:24 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

farside 300 wrote:Tell me why would scum not want to communicate their number picks?
I've since revised that position now that I understand the idea better.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:30 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Socrates 257 wrote:Why do you think I am voting fate, Red?
I think he created a stink sometime earlier in the game when it was suggested that he should know better as town than to skip one of the rules. My impression is that all the votes on his wagon are more or less attributed to this.
Socrates 257 wrote:I mean your post was pretty much "You goin' down, Socrates!" without actually providing any real benifit at all other than to annoy me, and then when I got angry, you could be like "Look, frustrated scum!". I've seen to much stuff like that in the past, and it read as scummy to me. But then you didn't capitalize on it when I did show anger, so ya.
I know what you mean. I made the post right after that to try and clarify that I wasn't trying to be a dick.
Socrates 257 wrote:And even then, if that actually happened, I would just use it as a good rule of thumb when looking at the player list, and wouldn't use it as a crutch to push through a lynch. That would be bad.
Okay. Rest assured I'm not as interested in pushing your wagon so much as I am riding in it.

---

I need to give Pom/Plum a closer read later this week.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Post by Fate »

farside22 wrote: Fate post 53:
Vote: FeiFiFoFum For speculating/voting about number picking right after Jack pointed out how counterproductive it is...

Does this make sense? Where did Jack point out that it was couterproductive and how is it counterproductive?
I've said this before. It looks like you've read the thread well enough, but I guess you missed it? Jack said, in one of his first posts, "let's hold off on number speculation for now. I feel that it accomplished nothing."

It is counterproductive, which I said in one of my back and forth posts with Hoopla, because of how much it detracts from scumhunting. 5 pages worth of posts (iirc) about the stuff while I was at L-3 and no one was really mentioning me.
Lets not forget bouncy post 104 saying he voted for fate for something no townie would say and that was: Hmmm... Any scum want to claim and tell us?"
I really don't get why fate is voted for dramonic in post 242
Probably because you need to read 239 first. I was posting as I was reviewing people on my BW.
Fate #239 wrote:Read an iso of him. The first mention of him thinking of me as scum is "nothing really much happened except Fate being scummy___"-paraphrased.

And in the quoted post he sees my lynch as a "sure thing." Really? I thought the way we did things here around MS was to vote someone, ask questions, see how they react, try to get a read, if they get worse and worse push to L-1, let them claim, evaluate claim, then lynch.

You're skipping a lot of those steps, pal. So much so you deserved your own post, as I'm still going to make a list shortly.

Your complete devotion to Hoopla's (guess what, Hoopla may be scum!) strategy is noted as well. Are you voting me because of your complete agreement with this flawed plan? (It is the equivalent of saying, "yeah I did a die roll. Let's lynch X because we have a 30% chance of lynching scum!) Or are you voting me because of how "scummy I am" (still never really pointed that out.)
HoS: Dramonic
I agree with you on Bouncy, and Porkens though. Porkens continues to joke and not contribue anything, while Bouncy's vote on me was and still is complete bull***. I'll support either of those lynches but I want more people's thoughts on Dramonic.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:14 am

Post by Porkens »

I'm not joking at all, anymore. A page 5 lynch or whatever it should have been would have been fantastic.

Why do I look town to you?
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Socrates »

Seriously, we should be lynching Pomegranate right now.

What part of disagreeing with the logic that created a wagon and thinking that the primary pusher of said wagon is scum, but still wanting the waggoned person should still claim doesn't absolutely scream scum to you guys?
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Socrates »

I am illiterate.
Socrates wrote:Seriously, we should be lynching Pomegranate right now.

What part of disagreeing with the logic that created a wagon and thinking that the primary pusher of said wagon is scum, but still wanting the waggoned person to claim doesn't absolutely scream scum to you guys?
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:44 am

Post by Faraday »

CKD are you going to do anything apart from tell us you're not contributing.

Redcoyote and Socrates are both probably town.

Could go for a Pom wagon I guess, her reasons for asking for a claim were pretty bad, though fefifofum is a good wagon too, people need to see the light.
Bouncy bouncy should post too, it's been a while. I'm missing that guy (stop lurkan)
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
FeFiFoFum
FeFiFoFum
Goon
FeFiFoFum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:15 am

Post by FeFiFoFum »

Does everyone know who my account was before my ban? This is my account after my ban is up. You should all know that bandwagons are pointless on me if you know what my origin is.
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Ellibereth »

FeFiFoFum wrote:Does everyone know who my account was before my ban? This is my account after my ban is up. You should all know that bandwagons are pointless on me if you know what my origin is.
I dunno. Sabre? Do enlighten me...
Regardless, I think you're a fine wagon. Have to look at Pom again though.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:20 am

Post by farside22 »

FeFiFoFum wrote:Does everyone know who my account was before my ban? This is my account after my ban is up. You should all know that bandwagons are pointless on me if you know what my origin is.
Oh dear God.
*shudders*

Even knowing that do you even want to respond to the fact there is a case on you and it's not people just saying sure them me jump on that BW there.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:21 am

Post by Faraday »

Surprisingly enough you've actually not convinced me to move my vote with this post. I'm not aware of your meta in regard to bandwagons being formed on you, and I honestly don't care.
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:22 am

Post by Faraday »

And you're Crypto, I'm assuming. Sup btw, didn't think you deserved a ban but w/e.
FeFiFoFum
FeFiFoFum
Goon
FeFiFoFum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:52 am

Post by FeFiFoFum »

I dont see any legitiment case formed. please enlighten me
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:07 am

Post by farside22 »

peoples comments about fefi
wolf wrote:you said you were putting him at L-1 because you didn't get his initial vote on you which is an OMGUS, but a weak one if that, also just because you didn't get his initial vote for you, you put him at L-1? You also state it was because you didn't get what he meant as "according to plan" yet after your vote you didn't push the subject or try to build more of a case.

Also you never voted Soc, you Fos'd him for picking first.

Ellibereth wrote:Fate's reaction and lack of claim actually looks good to me.
All the number and theory stuff is still going to be ignored.
I don't think Dram is scum. His earlier post about the scum comminication looked pretty honest.
Fefi's bullshit reasoning L-1'ing vote looks scummy as hell.
Vote: Fefi
far wrote:elli! I agree that Fefi's post is weak along with OMGUS. There has been many people jumping on the Fate BW a few I found with OMG hoopla is right to bouncy's comment that really rubs me wrong on so many levels.
Also I think your comment about how high you were on the list felt fake but that's just a feeling.
bouncy.bouncy
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
bouncy.bouncy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:39 am

Post by bouncy.bouncy »

Faraday wrote:Bouncy bouncy should post too, it's been a while. I'm missing that guy (stop lurkan)
I'm not much of a D1 poster. What do you want me to comment on?
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Ellibereth »

Vote bouncy
FLASH OF GREEN

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”