Mafia 107 - Christmas Time Mafia (Game over)

sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:30 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Before I give you my case, Dizzy, I just want to ask everyone to start contributing a little more. I don't want this game to completely stall.

viewtopic.php?p=2100676#2100676

This is my case on pman. I'd just c/p, but that'd take more room on this page. Also, I've been back through the thread. When the wagon on me on Day 1 started to fall apart, I said that I thought that there were at least one or two scum on my wagon. Richard and pman were the two that I remember naming specifically, and I don't think Richard is mafia anymore. I've been suspicious of pman pretty much all game, and I will be DEAD SURPRISED if he turns out anything other than mafia.

I am, however, interested in who everyone's suspects are (the ones that haven't voted). With the deadline quickly approaching, I think that if everyone gets their thoughts out in text, it'll help us get back on track.
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by DocPotter »

sorasgoof wrote:Also, I've had suspicions of DoS for a while. I believe I made a post a day or two ago saying that we need to watch him.

So, I'm going to
vote Dragonsofsummer
, at the risk of being seen as a bandwagoner. >.>
At this point, you had hardly mentioned him. He wasn't in your top three scummiest, but was mentioned as possibly someone to look at if you flipped town, after Pman and Richard.

You repeat the point about saying that he was someone to watch as if you're trying to justify your vote,
sorasgoof wrote:... I said we need to "watch him." I don't have time to quote myself right now, but I have had suspicions of him for a few days, at least.
This isn't why I was looking at you though.
I was checking the DoS wagon again, seeing who voted and when.
NavyCherub made an excuse to stay off of the wagon, which is weird because he had been on all of them otherwise.
4 - DragonsofSummer (Parama, RichardGHP, TheLonging, sorasgoof)
Then R2R votes to be fifth, then Richard unvoted.

I also find he Soras wagon weird. L-1, CKD unvotes. Back to L-1 via Richard, Pie unvotes. For discussion. Only time known scum are off a wagon like that. Makes me think Soras is scum.

Unvote, Vote Sorosgoof

Day 1 voting/wagon patterns paint a bad picture of the Goof. Much worse that R2R's interactions with known scum
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
CCARaven4
CCARaven4
Townie
CCARaven4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by CCARaven4 »

I'm with soras, I think pman is scum, but I don't have any new information to back it up, but I'm still gonna vote him.

vote: pman5595
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

DocPotter wrote: I was checking the DoS wagon again, seeing who voted and when.
NavyCherub made an excuse to stay off of the wagon, which is weird because he had been on all of them otherwise.
4 - DragonsofSummer (Parama, RichardGHP, TheLonging, sorasgoof)
Then R2R votes to be fifth, then Richard unvoted.

I also find he Soras wagon weird. L-1, CKD unvotes. Back to L-1 via Richard, Pie unvotes. For discussion. Only time known scum are off a wagon like that. Makes me think Soras is scum.

Unvote, Vote Sorosgoof

Day 1 voting/wagon patterns paint a bad picture of the Goof. Much worse that R2R's interactions with known scum
If this is your entire reason for voting for me, you have a very weak case indeed. You're voting me because Pie unvoted me due to more discussion? I had no control over whether or not Pie wanted to do that.

Also, what does that bit about NavyCherub have to do with me? Nothing.
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: By your logic, CKD should also be scum. Do you think that?
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by pman5595 »

CCARaven4 wrote:I'm with soras, I think pman is scum, but I don't have any new information to back it up, but I'm still gonna vote him.

If it looks like a OMGUS, and sounds like and OMGUS, then it IS an OMGUS

Seriously, this is just trying to distract attention away from the case on him

Link to my case on Raven
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
Record: Town- 0W/0L, Mafia- 2W/2L, Other- 0W/0L
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

pman5595 wrote:
CCARaven4 wrote:I'm with soras, I think pman is scum, but I don't have any new information to back it up, but I'm still gonna vote him.

If it looks like a OMGUS, and sounds like and OMGUS, then it IS an OMGUS
Not to defend Raven, but this is not true at all. You remember how OMGUS-y my Fugi vote looked and sounded? And that wasn't OMGUS. In this case, it almost certainly is OMGUS, but the point is, looking and sounding like an OMGUS =/= it actually being OMGUS.

Again, it is in this case, but not always.
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by ready2rock »

ready2rock wrote:

Vote: CCARaven4

He needs to post something, I don't think I've seen him post all day. The things he has done to warrant this vote include lurking, relying on "gut feelings", finding every claim fake, talking about a "real JoaT" (iso 8), and voting based on one of their posts. He also never voted for anyone that flipped scum nor found them suspicious.
Elaboration on the "finding claims fake": When both Richard and TL claimed, he went through this long post in both cases about how this claim would be so easy for scum to fake. Of course scum "could" fake a claim, but I see no reason not to believe these people's claims.

If you want something more, let me know.
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Post by ready2rock »

EBWOP:
DocPotter wrote:Much worse that R2R's interactions with known scum
Wait, what? First I'm "linked" with them because I, like most people, found them town on day one, now I'm interacting with them?

There are two options in your case:
I am scum lying that I find them town because I don't want them lynched

I am town that honestly found them town on day 1 and was proven incorrect.

In short: this is a NULLTELL.

Please define 'interacting" in the way you're using it and show me examples of where I have done so. This game is, in its most basic form, a conversation. It's almost impossible NOT to interact with people.
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by DocPotter »

Wow R2R, are you over defensive or what. I mean, wow.

In one post you both dispute that you interacted with the known scum, then claim it is impossible for you not to have interacted with them.

I've seen contradictions but in the same post? Wow.

By the way Soras. The logic that aplies to the way the wagon on you evaporated doesn't aply to CKD. See if you can tell me why.

Soras, it was in part to point out that there was no known scum on the DoS wagon, and indeed that the known scum were avoiding it. One has to ask why, given that known scum were on every other D1 wagon, and the D2 one.
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:18 pm

Post by ready2rock »

DocPotter wrote:Wow R2R, are you over defensive or what. I mean, wow.

In one post you both dispute that you interacted with the known scum, then claim it is impossible for you not to have interacted with them.

I've seen contradictions but in the same post? Wow.
wow.

...Anyway, to you, I'm getting over-defensive. To me, however, you are pushing your case on me. This point is a matter of perspective, however, and we won't be able to convince each other that one of us is right, so I'm not going to push this point.

To clarify: a synonym of interact is "communicate". This is a game of communication by definition, so it is unavoidable that I communicate with everyone in this game.

However, you seem to be implying that I am doing more than that, such as scheming or something. I'm not quite sure what you meant by that, hence why I asked you what you meant by that statement in my previous post.
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:17 am

Post by DocPotter »

ok, for a little bit of clarification.

Links/interactions. I mean, well anything really. Giving someone town or scum points/ratings. Voting patterns/similarities etc. Jokes even. Anything that could be a conection between two players.

Soras' wagon is a big one. It's something that now really shows up with Amished's flip. It could be a nothing, but it is well worth a really good look, and some pressure.

To everyone else, don't take my word for it though, go check the D1 wagons yourself.
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:45 am

Post by ready2rock »

What I don't understand is why you are singling me out as the one that is suspicious for something that 5 other people did. I may have been on a wagon that a confirmed scum was on, but so were many other people, otherwise it wouldn't be a wagon. Why aren't they suspicious for the same reasons?

What about the soras wagon are you trying to point out?

I really hope I'm misinterpreting your previous post. It seems like you're saying that if I say or do anything to anyone ever in this game, it's interacting with scum and therefore makes me suspicious. That's just unreasonable.
Tarballs
Tarballs
Goon
Tarballs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:53 am

Post by Tarballs »

3rd Vote Count of Day 4

3 - CCARaven4
(pman5595, ready2rock, RichardGHP)
2 - pman5595
(sorasgoof, CCARaven4)
1 - ready2rock
(curiouskarmadog)
1 - Bogre
(Konowa)
1 - sorasgoof
(DocPotter)

2 - Not voting
(Bogre, DizzyIzzyB13)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline for this day is February 21st, 2010.
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:21 am

Post by DocPotter »

Sorry if I am confusing you. My original post to the topic was more an 'interesting' thing as I came across one of your scum/town lists. The rest is more to do with your reactions to my original observation.

Whilst you and the DoS wagon also is a cause for some study, I'm far more concerned with Soras and that wagon, combind with the wagon that was on Soras himself.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:18 am

Post by Konowa »

Reading back over, I would be willing to lynch soras for the chainsaw D2 against Dizzy. I still think Bogre is the better lynch, but will lynch soras if a Bogre wagon does not gain traction.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:23 am

Post by sorasgoof »

DocPotter wrote:Soras' wagon is a big one. It's something that now really shows up with Amished's flip. It could be a nothing, but it is well worth a really good look, and some pressure.
Based on your claim and Konowa's claims, I will not feel any pressure. I know I'm a townie, and quite frankly, both your claims against me and Konowa's claims are absolutely laughable. You're coming at me with bogus claims, based on what Pie did, not me. Oh, and to answer your question, the reason the same doesn't go for CKD is because he hasn't been confirmed mafia. I was hoping I'd get that FROM YOU, so I left my "question" open-ended, but you apparently thought you'd turn the question around on me.

Also, at Konowa, seriously? If your wagon on Bogre doesn't take off, you'll jump on over on me? Nice. Freakin' beautiful. Maybe it'd make more sense if I knew what a chainsaw was. Are you referring to the fact that I was wondering why Dizzy would come straight out and ask a seemingly random person to claim? If so, then I'm
very
sorry. I should have known that random claim demands were pro-town! :roll:

Whatever, guys. Do whatever you guys feel is necessary. I've made my case, one I steadfastly believe in, so I'm just going to go finish my homework and play Halo 3.
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:59 am

Post by DocPotter »

The difference, strangely, was that CKD didn't have a wagon on him from which we can now identify the scum involvements (From their flips)
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by pman5595 »

sorasgoof wrote:Do whatever you guys feel is necessary. I've made my case, one I steadfastly believe in, so I'm just going to go finish my homework and play
Halo 3
Modern Warfare 2.
yeah this. I highly believe CCA is scum, and nothing has come yet to change it. If I don't post for the next few days, I'm not gone, I just don't anticipate having anything to say.
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
Record: Town- 0W/0L, Mafia- 2W/2L, Other- 0W/0L
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

DocPotter wrote:I also find he Soras wagon weird. L-1, CKD unvotes. Back to L-1 via Richard, Pie unvotes. For discussion. Only time known scum are off a wagon like that. Makes me think Soras is scum.
Which soras wagon are you talking about?
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
DocPotter wrote:I also find he Soras wagon weird. L-1, CKD unvotes. Back to L-1 via Richard, Pie unvotes. For discussion. Only time known scum are off a wagon like that. Makes me think Soras is scum.
He's talking about the wagon that existed on me on Day 1. He thinks I'm mafia because Pie chose to unvote me for discussion, and he turned out to be mafia.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:39 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

i would like to update this game...BUT THE SITE IS LOADING EXTREMELY SLOW...unbearably slow.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:39 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

i would like to update this game..BUT THE SITE IS LOADING EXTREMELY SLOW...unbearably slow.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:53 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

sorasgoof wrote:
DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
He's talking about the wagon that existed on me on Day 1. He thinks I'm mafia because Pie chose to unvote me for discussion, and he turned out to be mafia.
I didn't ask you.
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:13 am

Post by sorasgoof »

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
I didn't ask you.
You could be a little bit nicer about it. You know, people skills. Just for future reference. :P

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”