Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by Herodotus »

That sentence probably wasn't very clear. To rephrase, how do we know that you and llama aren't scum who are all over that wagon? The wagon has other merits, but the fact that it is stalled at 2 isn't proof that easjo is scum.

Kimono♥Princess
easjo682-2- AlmasterGM, llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco-1- bv310
Peabody-1- easjo682
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
Raskol
Raskol
Goon
Raskol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by Raskol »

Whatever. Today has been going on for over a month, and we have as much info as we're going to get. We're running out of time.

Deadline is coming up, and though it's not a 100% sure thing, it's the best bet we have.

vote: easjo
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:05 am

Post by Herodotus »

Bump.

Deadline is in about a day, I think?
chevre, do you have any opinions?
easjo looks more likely to be scum than any single other player, and this game is in serious need of a scumflip. I just wish we had more scumhunting and less lurking.
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

It's lynch time, yo.

AFA the "We don't know you and llamma are town, so that doesn't add up" response goes, you're right. I don't even know llamma is town. However, I know I'm town, I know easjo made up a sketchy claim, and I know the person before him was scummy as hell. That's good enough for me.
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Chevre »

/confirm.

I'll post here as soon as possible.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Chevre »

OK, this was a very interesting
read
skim, even though it was quite slow. For now, I'm going to reflect on the one thing that caught my attention the most:

This is in my time but w/e. it's not important.
No votes are on llama, then:
Feb 23, 11:31pm - llama makes his post that earns lots of suspicion.
Feb 24, 2:57pm - bv310 notes aforementioned suspicion and votes him.
Feb 24, 5:30pm - Suffer also notes suspicion and votes him.
Feb 24, 5:38pm - Raskol ""
No more votes are put on llama before this, Feb 25, 12:52pm.
AlmasterGM wrote:Yeah, so, this wagon is moving WAY too fast and needs to slow down. Now.
Now this may be true; llama was put at L-2 in less than 3 hours. But look at Day 2, and Flareonage's wagon:

Suffer votes, Feb 19 7:46pm
AlmasterGM votes, Feb 21 2:18pm
llamaeattaco votes, Feb 21 7:08pm
Raskol votes, Feb 22 2:14pm
AlmasterGM's next post, which occurs at 3:26pm on Feb 22, says nothing about this bandwagon moving too fast, and he is on it. This one is slower than the aforementioned one, yes, but still.

Also, rereading through the thread, you will spot other instances where the point I'm trying to make here gets across. That point would be that I believe AlmasterGM and llamaeattaco to be scumbuddies.

One such instance: the fact that Almaster has only referenced llama thrice. First, to respond to his post to post more. Second, to defend him as mentioned above. Finally, to agree with llama on, cornily enough, his scumteam.

Vote Almaster GM
. Although it's likely to do nothing today, it's a good point to look back on.
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Peabody »

Our deadline is today. We have to lynch. At this point I can either jump on the easjo wagon, the almaster wagon, or start a new wagon.

vote AlmasterGM

I really haven't been paying attention to him due to his meta, but I find it extremely unlikely that easjo is scum.

Here goes nothing *crosses fingers*
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by bv310 »

If this was lylo, I'd be really concerned. As it stands, I'd rather just avoid a no-lynch.

Unvote, Vote: AlmasterGM

If you're town, sorry. If you're scum, go to hell.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I'm town, and I don't know where the hell this wagon came from, but it is stupid and you are making a huge mistake. The attack is SO INCREDIBLY AWFUL I don't even know what I can say to defend myself.

Peabody you have been lurking the fuck out of the thread and you manage to show up the minute a vote on a townie lands? You are obvscum, if this isn't game over you need to die tomorrow, no ifs-ands-or-buts.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:46 pm

Post by bv310 »

That's where my vote lands tomorrow.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by Herodotus »

That is a very fast wagon.

bv, have you checked the deadline-lynch rules? It takes five to lynch normally, which means it takes three to lynch at deadline. I assume that right now, easjo would be the lynch since he reached three first, but if Almaster gets another vote, he'd be ahead and would consequently be lynched.

I don't know when the deadline is, so I don't know how much time there is. Chevre, you say there are other instances of connections between llama and Almaster. Do you have specific references? Are you concerned about how quickly Peabody and bv hopped onto the wagon? (Though I suppose the proximity to deadline makes a difference in whether their votes should be considered opportunistic.)
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by Peabody »

Oh wait... I didn't realize that it takes 3 to lynch at deadline.. I'm in a rough spot right now. I am not convinced Almaster is scum either.

unvote

If we lose, I don't want this to be on me. Right now I'm acting a clueless townie bc I really don't know who scum is at this point.
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by Peabody »

I feel so stupid *facepalm*.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Herodotus »

Well, I still think Almaster is town. And the last-minute counterwagon suggests that easjo isn't.

vote: easjo

If he's scum, his partners are probably Chevre and bv310. If he isn't, then I hope someone is an unclaimed 1-shot vig and can take out either Almaster or Llamaeat tonight.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by Herodotus »

I think that's 4 votes on him (L-1) by the way.
Beyond_Birthday
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Beyond_Birthday
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by Beyond_Birthday »

Um, deadline is now this Saturday due to replacements. Use your time guys. Dunno why, but I thought the whole chevre replaces in from Saturday post would remind you the deadline is replace in date + 1 week. My bad for no reiterating it.
Last edited by Beyond_Birthday on Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
I'm coming up on Infra-Red
There is no running that can hide you
Cause I can see in the dark
Town: 5-2
Mafia: 1-2-1
Neu~: 0-0
6-4-1
"quit making me prove your points." ~Phayt AKA TheSkeward
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

PEABODY: Explain why we shouldn't lynch you right now for what you just did. It's quite possibly the scummiest thing in this game, maybe even in all the games on this page.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by Herodotus »

unvote
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:57 am

Post by Peabody »

AlmasterGM wrote:PEABODY: Explain why we shouldn't lynch you right now for what you just did. It's quite possibly the scummiest thing in this game, maybe even in all the games on this page.
Yeah... I was caught up in the moment of the deadline being so close. I just wanted the townies to win and I did what I thought was best at the moment (even if it was completely stupid of me).

So why shouldn't you lynch me? Because I'm the tracker (although I'm pretty sure I'll die this night).

I don't know what else to say about that.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:47 am

Post by bv310 »

Unvote

Deadline extension should be good. Gonna go back and see whether it's the Tracker or the Watcher who is lying
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:45 am

Post by Herodotus »

bv310 wrote:
Unvote

Deadline extension should be good. Gonna go back and see whether it's the Tracker or the Watcher who is lying
I see a problem with this post. Does anyone else?
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:05 am

Post by bv310 »

Which part? The part where I unvoted since we're no longer at deadline, or the part where I express my suspicion that one of the two claimed PRs is lying?
Peabody
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Peabody
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Peabody »

Herodotus wrote:
bv310 wrote:
Unvote

I see a problem with this post. Does anyone else?
Yes, it strikes me as rather odd... feigned even.
llamaeatataco
llamaeatataco
Goon
llamaeatataco
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by llamaeatataco »

screw it. I've lost my post about three times now, and It's making me have my angry face on. Like this: D:<

Anyway, the short form is this:

I don't discount right out the possibility of both watcher and tracker. I just think that it is HIGHLY unlikely, seeing as we already have a bunch of other power roles. I just personally believe that it is FAR more likely that a.) we don't have a watcher and b.) Easejo is scum.

On fast wagons vs slow wagons: When you have a mislynch, in my opinion, you don't have to be quite as careful with fast wagons. If someone is speedlynched, you can usually find the scum on the next day. Not so on lylo.

On me supposedly being buddies with alamanatee:
wtf? It seems to me that he commented on me when he thought I was being scummy and when I addressed him and ignored me when he didn't have a reason to point the finger in my direction. The same could be said about every single person in this game at one time or another.

On peabody:
I really haven't been paying attention to him due to his meta, but I find it extremely unlikely that easjo is scum
O rly? Uber lurking + bad claim + unlikely claim makes him 'extremely unlikely' to be scum? This doesn't quite check out.

On bv's 'suspicious' post:
Peabody, It does look rather fake, but to add something of my own: First he's assuming that either the tracker or watcher is lying* and then he assumes that we are going to know which one is lying as soon as the lynch goes through. Now, I for one have some small experience with people bringing up bull based on 'knowing people's roles.' I think the difference between this situation and mine is that I was basing my prediction of AK'd role on my own percieved shortcomings. bv has no such basis. There's a difference between predicting your own failure and predicting the outcome of a lynch. I had a basis for my prediction, he has none. Now, I'm not saying that this means he is subconsciously claiming scum, I'm just saying what I see in it.

*I'm not assuming that one of them is scum based only on their role claims, I'm saying that the unliekly roleclaims make easejo even more likely to be scum.

Oh yeah, the alamanatee wagon:
wtf? That's all I have to say.

Anyway, nothing has happened to convince me that easejo is NOT scum, so my vote stays. So the deadline is this Saturday?
The game. Guess what? You just lost it.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Post by Herodotus »

Peabody wrote:Yes, it strikes me as rather odd... feigned even.
Why?
I don't think you're thinking what I'm thinking.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”