Super Awesome Mega Pimp! (0) []
MagnaofIllusion (0) []
Damon_Gant (0) []
BrokenBlueprints (0) []
DeathSauce (0) []
Zodiark13 (0) []
Not voting (2) [pickemgenius, MafiaSSK]

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is currently March 29 at 3am EST (8am GMT).
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

just noticed I had my RVS vote up still, and since i see nothing in MME's play to be scummy
unvote

Of course, wait until right after I post a votecount to unvote :P

-DRK
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
GreenDude
GreenDude
Goon
GreenDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by GreenDude »

Sorry for some reason i can't understand this, please tell me if i have this right. We shouldn't let people active lurk by only posting unimportant things, because people that do could be scum using a common scum tactic?
Yes you got that right. But not because they could be scum but to get discussion going. Early in the game there isn't much information on people so we need discussion.
Violence is not the answer. It is a question, and my answer is yes!
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by Damon_Gant »

GreenDude wrote:
Sorry for some reason i can't understand this, please tell me if i have this right. We shouldn't let people active lurk by only posting unimportant things, because people that do could be scum using a common scum tactic?
Yes you got that right. But not because they could be scum but to get discussion going. Early in the game there isn't much information on people so we need discussion.
Whilst it may be true for the early part of the game that it's not much of a scumtell, the further and further into a game you get with people posting only nonsense, the more scummy, or at least, anti-town it is. It's surprising how easy it is to fall into the trap of thinking someone is actively helping just because they're posting a lot.
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Sorry everyone, RL decided to be particularly annoying, what with uni work and family members and my social life. I'll try to be more active, kay?

Im quite surprised at how slow this game is going. We've got 12 days to the deadline and were still half out of RVS, with little serious discussion going on.

Unvote

Because I severely doubt anyone else has any arguments as to weather Angel deserves to be on the Sci-Fi channel. Which it doesn't.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:56 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Vote Count A000005

pickemgenius (3) [MagnaofIllusion, Greendude, easjo682]
MafiaSSK (2) [Damon_Gant, My Milked Eek]
GreenDude (2) [BrokenBlueprints, Super Awesome Mega Pimp!]
easjo682 (1) [DeathSauce]
My Milked Eek (0) []
wolframnhart (0) []
MagnaofIllusion (0) []
Damon_Gant (0) []
BrokenBlueprints (0) []
DeathSauce (0) []
Zodiark13 (0) []
Not voting (4) [pickemgenius, MafiaSSK, wolframnhart, Zodiark13]

Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Super Awesome Mega Zord! »

:D Time for an important public service announcement on why you, yes YOU, should be voting for GreenDude:
GreenDude wrote:Why did pickemgenius want to edit Deathsauce's wiki?

Random Theory: Deathsauce and pickemgenius are both scum and are trying to
distance themselves.
GreenDude wrote:My theory was just a random thought. I tend to post many of my thoughts. Can't hurt.
In other words he's going to throw out garbage theories in the guise of "random thoughts", allowing him to test the waters for a possible lynch before gunning for it.

Note that he throws out the theory without either A) providing any evidence or B) prodding DS and/or PEG for more information to confirm or deny it. He has no pro-town purpose in throwing it out there. He just throws it out there, exactly like a townie wouldn't.

And when MME wonders if he's serious or not, rather than give a straight yes or no answer, he says it was "just a random thought". Lame excuse for a lame theory.

Lynch GreenDude to win. (But don't pinch him, he's green! :wink:)
8-) You can call me Mad Cool Ballin' King! for short. 8-)
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:46 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Got me convinced and the mssk wagon isn't going anywhere.
Unvote. Vote: GreenDude

Zodiark13 wrote:Sorry everyone, RL decided to be particularly annoying, what with uni work and family members and my social life. I'll try to be more active, kay?

Im quite surprised at how slow this game is going. We've got 12 days to the deadline and were still half out of RVS, with little serious discussion going on.

Unvote

Because I severely doubt anyone else has any arguments as to weather Angel deserves to be on the Sci-Fi channel. Which it doesn't.
You could also try to get discussion going yourself instead of complaining about it and then generically unvoting.
Eek
!
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:50 am

Post by pickemgenius »

eh we could use an actual pressure wagon right now since it's all we've got atm.

vote: greendude
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
GreenDude
GreenDude
Goon
GreenDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:47 am

Post by GreenDude »

Happy St.Patrick's day! My favorite day of the year.(actually not)
In other words he's going to throw out garbage theories in the guise of "random thoughts", allowing him to test the waters for a possible lynch before gunning for it.
That is one way of seeing random thoughts. But there is no way that someone would be lynched because of such stupid little things. So there's no reason to "test the waters" for something that won't happen.
Note that he throws out the theory without either A) providing any evidence or B) prodding DS and/or PEG for more information to confirm or deny it. He has no pro-town purpose in throwing it out there. He just throws it out there, exactly like a townie wouldn't.
I was wrong to call it a theory because it was just an idea. But a theory is like an possible explanation to something. Which it was.

A) Why should evidence be provided if it isn't not supposed to cause a lynch or start a bandwagon but simply create discussion (ironic isn't it?)

B) Why "prod" if the point is not to lynch or bandwagon but to create discussion.
And when MME wonders if he's serious or not, rather than give a straight yes or no answer, he says it was "just a random thought". Lame excuse for a lame theory.
Since you didn't understand what I meant by "just a random thought" I'll translate: IT WAS NOT SERIOUS.

Yes, lame theory. At least if it was a theory.

How will lynching me win the game?
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

@GreenDude: By posting random theories and providing no evidence along with them you are being anti town. So even if you are town it will help town to do away with you.
Unvote vote GD
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
GreenDude
GreenDude
Goon
GreenDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by GreenDude »

TheorieSSSS plural...

I only said one theory.

So if I don't do that anymore then I'm not longer anti-town. And there's no reason to "do away with me".
GreenDude
GreenDude
Goon
GreenDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by GreenDude »

Oh and that's L-2 btw. I predicted this would happen.
GreenDude
GreenDude
Goon
GreenDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by GreenDude »

Predicted is the wrong word. I thought that this would happen. Reason to follow later.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Vote Count A001790

GreenDude (5) [BrokenBlueprints, Super Awesome Mega Pimp!, My Milked Eek, pickemgenius, MafiaSSK]
pickemgenius (3) [MagnaofIllusion, Greendude, easjo682]
MafiaSSK (1) [Damon_Gant]
easjo682 (1) [DeathSauce]
My Milked Eek (0) []
wolframnhart (0) []
MagnaofIllusion (0) []
Damon_Gant (0) []
BrokenBlueprints (0) []
DeathSauce (0) []
Zodiark13 (0) []
Not voting (2) [wolframnhart, Zodiark13]

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Prodding BrokenBlueprints. MagnaofIllusion will be prodded if he doesn't post within the next few hours.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:39 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Consider your pre-Prod received. I'll be posting my thoughts and observations in the am.

Also I'll
Unvote
at this point since I'm not a big fan of letting RVS votes linger without more evidence.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

GreenDude wrote:TheorieSSSS plural...

I only said one theory.

So if I don't do that anymore then I'm not longer anti-town. And there's no reason to "do away with me".
If you do it again though you have my vote.
Unvote
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Ok, starting a wagon because you don't like the way that GD tries to provoke discussion? Thats just fishy. I understand that we are now 11 days away from the deadline, and with little to go on, but a wagon like that could possibly halt discussion.

Vote: Super Awesome Mega Pimp

Also, such a weak wagon would have no doubt attracted scummy attention, because the could just agree with SAMP's points. In other words, at least one of the people on that wagon are scum.

FoS: BrokenBlueprints, My Milked Eek, pickemgenius, MafiaSSK

@mod, just out of curiosity, is the number of scum players known, and, if so, how many are there?

Why yes, I do know how many scum there are, thanks for asking. Oh, you mean to the players? Nah.

-DRK
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Zodiark13 wrote: Also, such a weak wagon would have no doubt attracted scummy attention, because the could just agree with SAMP's points. In other words, at least one of the people on that wagon are scum.
And you are?

Using your logic nobody should ever be voted off ever.

This is poor posting on your part, and will require more serious attention if your lurking continues and is followed by posts of this stature.
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Using your logic nobody should ever be voted off ever.
Explain. My point is that there is only one reason behind this wagon, so scum could very easily back it. You are part of this group. Alothugh I'm maybe thinking that your not one of them since you said you wanted a pressure wagon. I must say, you sure were quick to attack someone who FoS'ed your vote. Defensive much?
This is poor posting on your part, and will require more serious attention if your lurking continues and is followed by posts of this stature.
Again, explain. How was that poor posting? As I already said, RL had kept me away from the game, so I will be posting more.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:27 pm

GreenDude wrote:Happy St.Patrick's day! My favorite day of the year.(actually not)
That is one way of seeing random thoughts. But there is no way that someone would be lynched because of such stupid little things. So there's no reason to "test the waters" for something that won't happen.
Like hell there isn't. It's not possible to predict whether someone will be lynched over any given tell because you have no idea how the other players will react, or even how the attacked player will react. So yes there's a reason to test the waters.
GreenDude wrote:
I was wrong to call it a theory because it was just an idea. But a theory is like an possible explanation to something. Which it was.

A) Why should evidence be provided if it isn't not supposed to cause a lynch or start a bandwagon but simply create discussion (ironic isn't it?)
Because if you just spout garbage with no evidence then nobody will take your attempt to create discussion seriously.
GreenDude wrote:B) Why "prod" if the point is not to lynch or bandwagon but to create discussion.
Because, DUH, that's what it does! Apart from DS and MME I don't believe anyone else was commenting on it at all, so if the point was to create discussion then why in the world wouldn't you be prodding responses out of people?
GreenDude wrote:
Since you didn't understand what I meant by "just a random thought" I'll translate: IT WAS NOT SERIOUS.

Yes, lame theory. At least if it was a theory.

How will lynching me win the game?
Because you're scummier than anyone else.
Zodiark wrote:Ok, starting a wagon because you don't like the way that GD tries to provoke discussion? Thats just fishy.
So what, just because he says it was an attempt to provoke discussion, he's above suspicion? Yeah, uhhhh....
NO.

Zodiark wrote:I understand that we are now 11 days away from the deadline, and with little to go on, but a wagon like that could possibly halt discussion.
:? Double you tee eff. When in the world has a wagon
ever
halted discussion?
Zodiark wrote:Also, such a weak wagon would have no doubt attracted scummy attention, because the could just agree with SAMP's points. In other words, at least one of the people on that wagon are scum.
That only works if GD is town.
Giant FoS
for assuming that.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:53 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Zodiark wrote:Ok, starting a wagon because you don't like the way that GD tries to provoke discussion? Thats just fishy.
So what, just because he says it was an attempt to provoke discussion, he's above suspicion? Yeah, uhhhh....
NO.
I never said he was above suspicion, I said I suspected you.
Zodiark wrote:I understand that we are now 11 days away from the deadline, and with little to go on, but a wagon like that could possibly halt discussion.
:? Double you tee eff. When in the world has a wagon
ever
halted discussion?
Any old wagon, never. A wagon on someone for trying to start discussion, very possibly. And, read,
POSSIBLY
. I never said it did, I said it could.
Zodiark wrote:Also, such a weak wagon would have no doubt attracted scummy attention, because the could just agree with SAMP's points. In other words, at least one of the people on that wagon are scum.
That only works if GD is town
, or if the scum aren't targeting each other.
Fixed.
Giant FoS
for assuming that.
Here's your
Giant FoS
back, for assuming that I am assuming that green is town. I never said he was town.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Zodiark13 wrote:I never said he was above suspicion, I said I suspected you.
:| So if he isn't above suspicion then why in the world is it suspicious that I suspect him?
Zodiark13 wrote:Any old wagon, never. A wagon on someone for trying to start discussion, very possibly. And, read,
POSSIBLY
. I never said it did, I said it could.
And I called your bluff and asked you to provide evidence that this was indeed possible.
Because it isn't.
If there's a discussion going on then it's not going to stop just because one of the participants got wagoned, in fact wagons actually encourage the wagonee to post more.

I also note that before I attacked GD for his "theory" nobody was actually discussing it any more than giving it an offhand mention. I can't kill a discussion that never happened in the first place!
Zodiark13 wrote:
That only works if GD is town
, or if the scum aren't targeting each other.
Fixed.
If scum aren't targeting each other and GD is scum, then there can't be any scum on the GD wagon. Therefore it still only works if he's town.
Zodiark13 wrote:Here's your
Giant FoS
back, for assuming that I am assuming that green is town. I never said he was town.
Fair enough. Instead,
Giant FoS
for assuming scum aren't targeting each other.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:56 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Zodiark13 wrote:Ok, starting a wagon because you don't like the way that GD tries to provoke discussion? Thats just fishy. I understand that we are now 11 days away from the deadline, and with little to go on, but a wagon like that could possibly halt discussion.

Vote: Super Awesome Mega Pimp

Also, such a weak wagon would have no doubt attracted scummy attention, because the could just agree with SAMP's points. In other words, at least one of the people on that wagon are scum.

FoS: BrokenBlueprints, My Milked Eek, pickemgenius, MafiaSSK
ITT zodiark doesn't get the concept of wagons. Is this your first game, because I just love the fact that you want to stop the thing that was about to generate more discussion, which you complained about some time earlier.
Eek
!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”