DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:56 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Vote Count A000598

GreenDude (4) [BrokenBlueprints, Super Awesome Mega Pimp!, My Milked Eek, pickemgenius]
Super Awesome Mega Pimp! (2) [Zodiark13, Greendude]
pickemgenius (1) [easjo682]
MafiaSSK (1) [Damon_Gant]
easjo682 (1) [DeathSauce]
My Milked Eek (0) []
wolframnhart (0) []
MagnaofIllusion (0) []
Damon_Gant (0) []
BrokenBlueprints (0) []
DeathSauce (0) []
Zodiark13 (0) []
Not voting (3) [wolframnhart, MagnaofIllusion, MafiaSSK]

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is currently March 29 at 3am EST (8am GMT).
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:25 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Ok so i didn't get to my read up and post last night like i wanted to, so here it is now.

Looking at GD's wagon it definitely grew pretty quick, and could have/had one or more scum on it, either driving it or bussing a partner. GD seemed to expect his wagon to grow on him, and I sure as heck didn't get the theory thing behind his posts, but the thing that stood out to me was MafiaSSK's unvote of GD.
MafiaSSK wrote:@GreenDude: By posting random theories and providing no evidence along with them you are being anti town. So even if you are town it will help town to do away with you.
Easy hop on for one, for two:
MafiaSSK wrote:If you do it again though you have my vote.Unvote
So because GD posted a theory, not theories, not only does he become not anti-town, but all of a sudden his is town to the point it will not help town to do away with him? And then the threat of putting the vote on him again if he did it again, just does not sit well with me.

vote MafiaSSK
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:05 am

Post by Damon_Gant »

wolframnhart wrote:Ok so i didn't get to my read up and post last night like i wanted to, so here it is now.

Looking at GD's wagon it definitely grew pretty quick, and could have/had one or more scum on it, either driving it or bussing a partner. GD seemed to expect his wagon to grow on him, and I sure as heck didn't get the theory thing behind his posts, but the thing that stood out to me was MafiaSSK's unvote of GD.
MafiaSSK wrote:@GreenDude: By posting random theories and providing no evidence along with them you are being anti town. So even if you are town it will help town to do away with you.
Easy hop on for one, for two:
MafiaSSK wrote:If you do it again though you have my vote.Unvote
So because GD posted a theory, not theories, not only does he become not anti-town, but all of a sudden his is town to the point it will not help town to do away with him? And then the threat of putting the vote on him again if he did it again, just does not sit well with me.

vote MafiaSSK
My thoughts put nicely into words. Thank you.
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
GreenDude
GreenDude
Goon
GreenDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:07 am

Post by GreenDude »

What I'm saying is that based on the circum stances, it looked that a few people were very likely to vote me because they wanted to but there was no opportunity. And if I can see that, then why can't anyone else.
Violence is not the answer. It is a question, and my answer is yes!
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:15 am

Post by Damon_Gant »

MafiaSSK wrote:
Damon_Gant wrote:GD's wagon was interesting. I feel that the grounds for it were completely ridiculous, but at the same time, it did help to create some genuine discussion. I find the later joins to the bandwagon the most interesting. SSK seemed to hop ship fairly feebly to be honest, if I were to join GD's bandwagon, I would have joined it whole-heartedly to get the most information possible, whether I truly believed in the premise or not.
Hop ship? It was a valid reason to get on and to leave.
The reason to get on was definitely invalid in my opinion. The reason to get off, well...the unvote was just odd. Unvoting because of a singular offense rather than a multiple, and then warning not to do it again...well I just don't get it at all to be honest.
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:43 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

GreenDude wrote:What I'm saying is that based on the circum stances, it looked that a few people were very likely to vote me because they wanted to but there was no opportunity. And if I can see that, then why can't anyone else.
This kind of thinking is once again why you are under fire. You are saying that you know people would be voting on you but had no opportunity.

1. How do you know (or find very likely)? The best way to get other people to see it and believe you is to sprinkle some quotes from the players in question that support your reasoning. Just as supporting your theory it would give people a reason to think you were posting with something other than pure ‘gut feeling’.
2. There is no lack of opportunity to vote for you. Anyone can do it at any time with or without reasons. If you are saying that you find those players to be opportunistic and can show they don’t have any clear reasoning of their own then you might have a point.

@MafiaSSK –

I asked for input on two issues from you back at 179. I’ll restate the questions for you here –
MoI at 179 wrote: After seeing this I went back and checked. You are correct. I took the top of the page summary at its face without seeing that quick unvotes had happened. My mistake. I'm not thrilled with MafiaSSK's response because he could have done the exact same thing I did. Instead he immediately retracted his vote. Sits with me as a fairly big backtrack, even with his 'early morning statement' retraction.

@MafiaSK -
Why didn't you go on the offensive and question me about it, given you were the one I questioned.

The town players can only be distracted if they allow themselves to be.
Do you think that the playerbase here is that weak in general
?
I’ve bolded for emphasis.

Given that you made a post at 197 you’ve been active since I posted those questions. At this juncture I’m going to assume you are ducking them.

Vote: MafiaSSK

You’ve been non-committal in your actions; flip flopping whenever you feel the smallest amount of resistance. I don’t like the way your vote came and went on Greendude. I don’t like that you didn’t bother to call me on my mistake. You may be ducking direct questions about your play.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Super Awesome Mega Zord! »

GreenDude wrote:What I'm saying is that based on the circum stances, it looked that a few people were very likely to vote me because they wanted to but there was no opportunity. And if I can see that, then why can't anyone else.
Ah I see what you were saying now. :oops:

But no I didn't predict the wagon. I did think there was a decent chance that MME would join me, but I didn't predict PEG or DS to. PEG didn't seem particularly interested in you before my post, and DS noticed your theory but he looked content to question it without voting you.

In any event I don't see why you think it's scummy to try to get a wagon going. :| What was I supposed to do, vote and demand nobody else join me?
8-) You can call me Mad Cool Ballin' King! for short. 8-)
GreenDude
GreenDude
Goon
GreenDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:31 am

Post by GreenDude »

- I don't like greendude linking two players already (not sure if he's serious)
Pickemgenius was one of the people I said could be scum and he also had the most votes on him and wanted the pressure put on someone else.

And deathsauce was the other person I pointed at but he didn’t think I was serious.

But at 4 votes L-3, someone is likely to jump onto a bandwagon like that.
This was the reasons why people would vote me. I'm not saying that they didn't have an oppurtunity. But that if someone starts a bandwagon on someone and you already have suspicions on that person then you are inclined to vote them. Once a bandwagon is up to speed certain people want to join it to promote discussion and pressure.
GreenDude
GreenDude
Goon
GreenDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:40 am

Post by GreenDude »

Oh dang,

I just saw that posting a post to get votes is the same as getting a bandwagon going. I feel really stupid now.
unvote
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:34 pm

I think GD's reaction to my attack, and to my defense of his counter-attack, is honest.

Unvote
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by easjo682 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
easjo682 wrote:Wow, people round here are quick to join Bandwagons and then later to climb off said wagon. The green wagon gained speed very quickly and little was gained out of it, I'm now concerned that some of the voters on that wagon are scum all the people who jumped so quickly onto the wagon have gained alot of suspicion from my eyes.
Who in particular do you find scummy based on their comments and when they jumped on the wagon?
More the people that joined towards the end without being at the very end because if I were scum that would seem a good unsuspecting time to jump on, just as a bandwagons warming up.
[i]Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?[/i]

for the most part: [b]V/LA on weekends[/b]
GMT +12 (New Zealand)
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:35 pm

easjo682 wrote: More the people that joined towards the end without being at the very end because if I were scum that would seem a good unsuspecting time to jump on, just as a bandwagons warming up.
I see your logic. Can you provide actual players names with this? Phrases like 'towards the end without being at the very end' are somewhat subjective. Providing names will actually give those players a chance to respond to you suspicion and spur discussion.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by DeathSauce »

Where is my vote? Oh yeah, on easjo, I'm good with that. I don't see his "logic" and
FOS Magna
for claiming there is logic in that crap.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:06 am

I'll be V/LA til Monday in the a.m. EDT.

Noted.

-DRK

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:16 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Vote Count A001497

GreenDude (3) [BrokenBlueprints, My Milked Eek, pickemgenius]
MafiaSSK (3) [Damon_Gant, wolframnhart, MagnaofIllusion]
Super Awesome Mega Pimp! (1) [Zodiark13]
pickemgenius (1) [easjo682]
easjo682 (1) [DeathSauce]
My Milked Eek (0) []
wolframnhart (0) []
MagnaofIllusion (0) []
Damon_Gant (0) []
BrokenBlueprints (0) []
DeathSauce (0) []
Zodiark13 (0) []
Not voting (3) [MafiaSSK, Greendude, Super Awesome Mega Pimp!]

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is currently March 29 at 3am EST (8am GMT).

BrokenBlueprints received the prod, but hasn't yet posted in the game. If he doesn't post in the next 13 hours, he will be replaced.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:26 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'll be posting tonight, had some parties and stuff.
Eek
!
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:31 am

Post by Damon_Gant »

People who aren't on the MafiaSSK wagon, please explain why. No one except the people on the wagon have talked about it.
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:05 am

I don't think early vote hopping is a scumtell, and I don't think his reasons for hopping either onto me or GD are scummy.
Damon_Gant
Damon_Gant
Goon
Damon_Gant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Damon_Gant »

Super Awesome Mega Pimp! wrote:I don't think early vote hopping is a scumtell, and I don't think his reasons for hopping either onto me or GD are scummy.
By itself the hopping onto GD wasn't that scummy, but combined with his odd unvoting shortly thereafter, that is the issue I have with SSK right now.
Swimming, anyone?

Call me Gant
GreenDude
GreenDude
Goon
GreenDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:03 am

Post by GreenDude »

I'm not on the MafiaSSK wagon because I'm not really sure what it's about:

Early vote hopping, GD wagon, and odd unvoting.

Is that right?

I would agree the the sudden unvote does seem odd in one way. But if MafiaSSk voted because they thought I was anti town and then I said that I would no longer be. Then that makes sense. But it does seem a bit odd.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Damon_Gant wrote:
Super Awesome Mega Pimp! wrote:I don't think early vote hopping is a scumtell, and I don't think his reasons for hopping either onto me or GD are scummy.
By itself the hopping onto GD wasn't that scummy, but combined with his odd unvoting shortly thereafter, that is the issue I have with SSK right now.
Regardless of SSK's alignment, I don't see what motive the unvote could have other than the one he says it does. Between his GD vote at 160 and the unvote at 167 were these posts:

161, 162, 163: GD's defense
164, 165: mod vote count and prod notice
166: Magna unvoting his RVS vote and promising more content

GD's defense is the only logical basis SSK would have for unvoting.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by DeathSauce »

The lack of easjo votes depresses me. Don't you guys hate scum?
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by easjo682 »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
easjo682 wrote: More the people that joined towards the end without being at the very end because if I were scum that would seem a good unsuspecting time to jump on, just as a bandwagons warming up.
I see your logic. Can you provide actual players names with this? Phrases like 'towards the end without being at the very end' are somewhat subjective. Providing names will actually give those players a chance to respond to you suspicion and spur discussion.
sure

My Milked Eek
Pickemgenius
and MafiaSSK

seeing as I'm already voting for one of them I see no need to change my vote.
[i]Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?[/i]

for the most part: [b]V/LA on weekends[/b]
GMT +12 (New Zealand)
MafiaSSK
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
MafiaSSK
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by MafiaSSK »

I will post later tonight/early tomorrow a response to all of the above questions.
Call me "SSK, or "ssk". Mafia is my father.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:52 pm

DeathSauce wrote:The lack of easjo votes depresses me. Don't you guys hate scum?
DeathSauce wrote:There are a lot of people in this game making statements like "such-and-such is interesting" or "I noticed blah blah blah". Here's a tip, tell us WHY you think its interesting, maybe I'll agree with you!
Maybe you should follow your own advice ;)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”