Mafia 109 - A Glitch in time - Game Over!

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

SpyreX wrote:I know I'm just trying to parse out what the hell is up with the "welp, good game" at two.
Scum can quickhammer unless you and Reck are scum.

-------------------

Anyway, this may or may not be LYLO. SK might mean only 1 mafia member left. And if the SK is NK-Immune, and scum shoots them, we may see SK/Mafia/Town in 3 player LYLO. Or even 2 town with 1 SK if the SK shoots scum.

This might explain the lack of a quickhammer if a lone scum realized this already.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Why would there be a SK?
green shirt thursdays
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Haylen wrote:
CSL - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night One
Ythan - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 3
^How'd they die?

Even if you think scum killed CSL, who killed Ythan? camn died that night too.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Haylen wrote:
CSL - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night One

Ythan - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 3
^How'd they die?

Even if you think scum killed CSL, who killed Ythan? camn died that night too.
Fixed
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hmm.

You're still scum for contradicting SpyreX. If you flip town, SpyreX dies.
green shirt thursdays
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by SpyreX »

If there's an SK, the only one cleared is Reck.

So, same boat different ocean.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote Pulindar
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

If the final scum truly believes there is an SK, then they should claim. Because I'd rather give the win to well-played scum than lurkerSK.
green shirt thursdays
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am

Post by Pulindar »

KMD, you say I'm scum yet you haven't given a single reason. You've voted me, yet the most solid evidence has been against you.

As for scum left. I see the SK theory as a slight possibility, but I thought SK usually had to attack every night?
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:01 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Kmd is scum. Pulindar is SK.

gg
green shirt thursdays
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:08 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Pul, we more than likely have two non-town. Spy is town and Anon is town. That leaves you and Reck.

And SK doesn't always have to kill in every game. Sometimes they do. It's the only explanation there is for camn and Ythan both dying with no vig claim.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Pulindar »

did we ever find out what a town godfather did?
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:07 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

KMD - according to SpyreX's report, if there is one scum + one SK, then I'm the only one who's clear.
green shirt thursdays
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Haylen »

The Stop lynching people, I'm trying to write my flavor grr Vote Count.

Kmd: Reckoner, SpyreX
Pulindar: Kmd

Not Voting: Pulinda, Anon.

Hayl snuck out of the library, hoping she wouldn't be seen. She avoided looking through anyway windows to classrooms, because she apprehended the bloodshed that would be found in them. That of her schoolmates and her teachers. It was something that she would be unable to take right now. If anybody had thought for a second, it didn't take a genius to work out where she was going. She had always said, the best way to figure out what was happening was to go right back to the start - back to where it had all began. This second takeover of the mafia had been predicted. It had been written in time and space by destiny long ago. There was nothing that she could have done to prevent it. Perhaps, though, if she looked into the stars and future, she would be able to figure out how to fix this, quite frankly, unnecessary interruption of her learning.

She grasped that black door handle and turned it gently, anybody else would have expected it to be very heavy and difficult to open - like the majority of the doors in this place.

It was as beautiful as it had been last time. The Mirror Room. It was immaculate, there was not a piece of dirt in the bright room. One day she would work out how the place was lit up all the time, considering there were no lights there. Probably some sort of sorcery. She had to be careful, though, mirrors play tricks with people, it's their jobs.

She found what she was looking for, rather quickly, a very old fountain - The Waters of the Future. It had looked younger the last time she had found it. But then again, it couldn't be found unless somebody specifically sought it.

She looked into it's clear water and whispered, "Show me what I have forgotten." A picture of her doorkey appeared in the fountain, "Well yeah, you know what I mean. Don't mess with me."

A very surreal image began to materialize in the water, it started out dark and swirly but slowly, it got clearer. She saw herself, in the same room that she was in. Her classmates were surrounding her, all holding knives. They had bloodthirsty glints in their eyes, there was no way she was going to survive this. By the looks of the image though, she tried to reason with them. But then, for some rationalization unknown, she took a dagger out of her pocket and thrust it into her own stomach. In the image she fell to her knees, then the picture shifted to an image of herself in a grand majestic hall - it looked quite like the dinner hall at the Temple but there were cobwebs everywhere. She was there with a large group of unusual; unfamilar people, they seemed to staking out for some type of seige. But it seemed to be a situation similar to the one they were in at the moment, except time was growing older at the ordinary rate. Could it be that this was the future and no matter how violently they defeat the mafia, they'll always come back? But, how could this future be true if she dies? Oh well, she'd let fate determine that answer. The image shifted again and she was stood in a familiar bright green field, maybe the Water's of the Future have past seeing powers aswell...

This isn't important.
Hayl thought, pulling herself away from the Waters.

Why did everyone want to kill her though? Maybe, the mafia had won and she was the last alive, again...

Realising she hadn't checked on her friends in the classroom for a very long time, Hayl thought it best to check on them to see how they were progressing. There was no way that a clear provailer had been decided yet. For all she knew, they could all be dead by now. She shook the dreadful thought out of her mind as she exited the classroom - she thanked heaven that she was able wander the corridors invisible to all. It had been a useful piece of magic she had learnt during the days she wanted a nice midnight stroll; or to enter a lesson late but unnoticed - she had been too scared and panicked to do that earlier when she had been late for the class that caused her to put her life in fast-forward.

Her mother had once told her that the solution to a problem was the dispose of the reason the problem had occured in the first place. Hayl wished she could do this, maybe if she had killed all of the mafia the first time, this may not have happened.

Then it hit her. She stopped dead in her tracks with a sharp gasp.

It all made sense to her now: the prophecy, everybody ganging up on her in the Mirror Room, her killing herself. This was the solution: get rid of the cause of the problem. She had been the one to tear reality in half and the only way to restore what once was, was for herself to cease to exist. She couldn't let that happen before the mafia had been defeated though. Somehow, she needed to keep it a secret from her classmates - that way she could help in the battle. Hopefully, the final battle.

She carried on her path toward the classroom, quietly entering it. A few faces looked towards her in fear. They hadn't known whether or not she was still alive. Quietly, the faces greeted her, Hayl tried hard not to look at the body of KMD that was propped up against a chair with his heart ripped from his ribcage - which lay on the floor beside him. Surprisingly, it wasn't that much of task, considering the fact that unpoppable bubbles were floating around the room - a corner of which appeared to be filled with soft pink candy floss.

"The tear in time and reality is getting wider." She thought aloud.

"Yes, it is." Reckoner spoke. "These have been here for the past few days, we think Anon dreamed about them and they crossed the void to our void."

Hayl turned to look at Anon, who was blushing.

She looked serious for once, "You killed Kmd today. Was he mafia?" she enquired.

"Yes," SpyreX smiled, "It is our believe, according to this game, that there is only one more left to catch and kill before we win this and end it."

Smiling, Hayl replied "Excellent. I wont be disappearing again, going to stay here for a while."

"Do you know how to fix the hole in reality, yet?" Pulindar asked, eagerly.

Hayl looked away from them. "I know. I will tell you later, let me not burden you with this knowledge."

How she was going to prevent them from finding out, she would never know...

Kmd was lynched Day Seven, he was the Mafia Godfather.

It is now night seven. Any and all actions should be sent in by Saturday 27th March 9pm GMT
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Haylen »

Unlike her fellow sorcerers, Hayl was able to easily fight off the overwhelming urge to sleep that her fellow classmates appeared to be experiencing. They lay around various areas of the room, curled up and sleeping quite peacefully - every so often something dreamlike would happen and Hayl would try to work out who was the one dreaming about it. She had turned it into a game; one that she grew tired of quickly. Instead, she remininced about her homelife and family, something that she refused to allow herself to do too often. It would only make her sad.

She remembered how she and her siblings used to go for picnics in the field and play together in their garden. They didn't do it much, however, Hayl was the youngest she was a baby. They saw her as too immature to play with. Riley, her brother, had often taken pity on her, though and allowed her to join in his and Nonnie's games. He was the best brother she could ask for, and he looked like her too. Bright blue eyes like her, and his hair was strawberry blond which was a mixture between Hayl's fair hair and Nonnie's ginger colour. It wasn't he who always got a choice whether she played, though, Nonnie often dominated. Hayl hated Nonnie...well, not hated, but she certainly resented her. She was the smart and funny one, the one her parents were proud of. As Nonnie used to say, Hayl was just the afterthought, she'd been born after their parents already had the perfect family and everything they always wanted.

It made her a very angry child. She honestly hadn't meant to do it, she had only wanted to scare them - not kill them. Now thanks to her, her mother and brother were dead. Police officials had deemed it a freak accident, but her surviving sibling - Nonnie - had always known different. She knew that Hayl was involved somehow and had managed to poison their father against her. She was almost glad that Nonnie had died in the last war - along with many others. It meant that she and her father were alone without anybody else. But it seemed the damage had been done. In her eyes, he blamed her for her sister's death aswell. He had stayed as far away from her as possible in the past three years. In fact, she hadn't seen him in over a year and a half. She wondered if he ever thought about her, but she doubted it.

For now, there were more important things at hand, and she needed to keep herself focused. There was no way she would be able to end this once and for all if her mind was all over the place.
The full moon glared through the window at her, as though it knew what she had done. Known that she had caused this mess. At least the weather was nice. If she was going to die, she wanted it to be on a very nice day. Like those summer days when herself, Riley and Nonnie had gone out for picnics together and paddled in the river. One good thing would come of her death; she would be reunited with her brother and sister again - maybe in the afterlife they would get along, then again, this was Nonnie. Nobody got on with Nonnie.
Morning approached fast, so fast it was unusual - then again, Hayl had done a fast forward spell, so it was only to be expected.
Slowly the others awoke, with fear in their eyes, obviously they had been expecting someone to have died during the night. It was strange...everybody was still alive.
Pulindar approached her where she sat, wiping the tiredness from his eyes, "Hey, Hayl. How do we solve the reality tear?"
She replied shortly, "I told you. I'll tell you in a bit, I don't want to burden everyone."
Pulindar looked at her strangely, "Oh ok. So the recurring dreams everybody keeps having in which they kill you is nothing to do with what's been going on?"
Hayl looked at him in shock before saying, "I don't know what you're talking about."
She could tell he didn't believe her, even when he left her to her musing and walked away to join Anon and SpyreX's conversation.
I must leave.
She thought,
They can't kill me.

A loud voice boomed in her head, she was sure nobody else could hear it.
Hayl. I want a word with you. I'm coming to find you and we will talk.

Now I really have to leave.
She told herself, getting up from her seating position.

She would leave through one of the rooms various secret passages, back to the Mirror Room.
She's be safe there...for now...

Nobody died during the night.

It is now Day Eight, Deadling is Wednesday 31st March 9pm GMT.

If anyone is interested, I've been trying to update the flavor for the game as soon as possibile. I've just finished StarBucks death scene. Now on Drips. >.<
[/color]
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:18 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vote: No Lynch

Good for nothing SK or scum trying to put us in 4 person mylo.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:42 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Though I'm very confused as to why SpyreX isn't dead.
green shirt thursdays
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Anon »

I have a very good answer for that, Reck.

I sincerely dont see No lynch making the difference here since after massclaim, we know that scum is deliberately not killing. But I guess it doesnt hurt to try it anyways.

Vote: No lynch.

Also I think its unlikely there is a SK in the setup. First because I really dont see a SK not killing since night 3 until today after killing night 2. Its more likely the town godfather had 1-shot or some mechanic that made him die. And second, because I definitely expect 4 scumbags against a town with some power roles and with only a godfather and two flipped goons. Having said that, I really expect the left scum to be a power role that could mess/block/catch town power roles.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I want SpyreX's report.
green shirt thursdays
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Pulindar »

I find myself agreeing with Anon. I'll vote to nolynch after spyrex says his piece.

I'm not confused at all as to why SpyreX isn't dead. 4 MyLo is worse for town than a 3LyLo situation.
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Anon »

If we are voting no lynch then we should avoid talking about who we suspect and such so that scum cant use this information to wifom the nightkill.

I have many things to say but as I said, trying no lynch isnt going to hurt.

Speaking of this, just realized that we should also check this
Haylen what is your stance on happily ever after scenarios?
. I mean, how many cycles of no kill -no lynch would you accept?

3 no kills and no lynches ~ Hayl
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Post by Pulindar »

mmmm true.

Vote No Lynch.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Anon went no where.

I'm pretty sure I know whats going on but we'll see.

Vote: No Lynch
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:46 am

Post by JordanA24 »

The Naked Guy Guest Star Vote Count

Pulindar- (0)
SpyreX- (0)
Anon- (0)
xRECKONERx- (0)
No Lynch- xRECKONER, Anon, Pulindar, SpyreX (4)

Not Voting- (0)

With 4 Alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch (or not).

This game is now in Twilight until Haylen gets back. NO MORE POSTING PLEASE

Nots of Love (nah joking :P),
Naked Guy xxx
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:47 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Looks like you can still post, checking the rules on Twilight...
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”